unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 am

Post by unseencamo »

Active lurking = posting nothing beneficial. Tazaro you never gave your own reason, just sided with HD. Is he your scum buddy or something?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Tazaro »

No, he is not. My trust buddy, though.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Tazaro »

Meh.

UNVOTE:

Maybe H.D. shouldn't have my trust yet.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 50, unseencamo wrote:Active lurking = posting nothing beneficial. Tazaro you never gave your own reason, just sided with HD. Is he your scum buddy or something?

I don't see you posting something beneficial. What I see, you think I'm active lurking, and you respond me. For me your vote like said "I want you to active". Yeah, no.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 50, unseencamo wrote:Active lurking = posting nothing beneficial. Tazaro you never gave your own reason, just sided with HD. Is he your scum buddy or something?

Your definition of active lurking is twisted. Active lurking is keeping up with the thread and not posting until being called out for doing so. Considering Lincolm has been posting, he's not active lurking.

You've also accused both me and Tazaro of being scum without voting either of us.

Vote stays.
Are you ready for this?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 43, Tazaro wrote:I trust H.D. for now. Scum doesn't just regularly make a serious vote without explanation.

I agree on this and with others about unseen's unwated push about Lincolm's lurking. Seems fishy!!
VOTE: unseencamo
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:21 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

@ArcAngel, so you are basically saying it's okay to lurk?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 56, MonkeyMan576 wrote:@ArcAngel, so you are basically saying it's okay to lurk?

Well, To me Lincolm seem more honest, he at least mentioned the fact that he rather lurk than a random vote or posting too much. unseen point of pushing lurk doesn't seem postive and his reaction when others were asked about it was also not postive.

so the point is that Lincolm lurk could be bad or good but Unseem reaction was unusual...
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 57, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 56, MonkeyMan576 wrote:@ArcAngel, so you are basically saying it's okay to lurk?

Well, To me Lincolm seem more honest, he at least mentioned the fact that he rather lurk than a random vote or posting too much. unseen point of pushing lurk doesn't seem postive and his reaction when others were asked about it was also not postive.

so the point is that Lincolm lurk could be bad or good but Unseem reaction was unusual...

Ok, but the fact that he had to state his lurking reasons seems to me that he is overconcerned about how people see him.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:28 am

I'll admit, I honestly thought Lincolm's lurking comment was more of his way of characterizing it than legitimate lurking, but that's just me. I'll also again point out that he isn't lurking if he's posting.

Monkey, what is your read on unseencamo?
Are you ready for this?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 58, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 57, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Ok, but the fact that he had to state his lurking reasons seems to me that he is overconcerned about how people see him.

How does openly indicating your concern makes you scum, I have been very concered in the same why when i have nothing to post and end up just reading through thread.. Its common that sometimes you don't have anything to post than just read and read and read. And openly stating reason for not posting is not actually lurking. Lurking mostly means intentionally avoiding a topic or one's discussion, more as in being afraid to talk. I honestly felt Limcolm wasn't doing anything like that... And moreover, if anyone wants lurk, they rather login as invisible and login in usual way and letting people judge them... so nope, i don't see hims lurking yet.. Unless there was discussion about him and he is been avoding it while he shows online.
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Disturbed_One »

In post 44, Human Destroyer wrote:K I have a free period so I'll explain quickly

unseencamo is attacking Lincolm for no real reason; supposedly for "active lurking" yet Lincolm is clearly here and posting

The vote so conveniently happened to put Lincolm at L-2. I find that opportunistic.

In post 45, Human Destroyer wrote:Do tell how my vote is opportunistic though Disturbed, I'm quite interested in your reasoning

You're absolutely right. unseencamo
is
attacking Lincolm for no real reason.

Now, tell me what exactly is scummy about that. Because I don't find it scummy. Yes, the argument is crap, but the motivation behind the argument I have trouble believing is scummy. He's being inquisitive with a player who is deliberately refusing to actually take part in this game. That's not unreasonable and it certainly isn't scummy.

You yourself said that his definition for "active lurking" is twisted. Is that because he's misrepresenting Lincolm, or because he doesn't actually know what active lurking is?

I don't find unseencamo suspicious and I find your jump to his wagon a bit premature. On the surface, it would it appear that you are interested in getting out of RVS. But I find your motivation questionable when it comes to your stance on unseencamo.

In post 52, Tazaro wrote:Meh.

UNVOTE:

Maybe H.D. shouldn't have my trust yet.

Why question it now? You trusted him a second ago, what happened to change that?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 pm

It's scummy because I found his L-2 vote opportunistic. I already said this. If he is attacking Lincolm over nothing, why put him at L-2?
Are you ready for this?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Tazaro »

@Disturbed:

Accusing me of having a possible scum buddy in Human Destroyer seems to be too brash for unseencamo to be pegged right now as scum.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:18 pm

^So if it is so brash that he accuses the both of us of being scum while he is still voting Lincolm, in a
2 scum setup
, don't you see something off here?
Are you ready for this?
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Disturbed_One »

In post 62, Human Destroyer wrote:It's scummy because I found his L-2 vote opportunistic. I already said this. If he is attacking Lincolm over nothing, why put him at L-2?

Clearly, he doesn't believe that he is attacking Lincolm over nothing, or he would have abandoned that argument. If he put Lincolm at L-2 for any other reason, would it be opportunistic? Why is this reasoning (or lack of it) anymore suspicious to you?

In post 63, Tazaro wrote:@Disturbed:

Accusing me of having a possible scum buddy in Human Destroyer seems to be too brash for unseencamo to be pegged right now as scum.

This is reasonable and I agree.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Depends on if it's a strong reason to be voting Lincolm. Which, as I've said, the current one isn't. Attacking someone with a really weak case like this one to put them at L-2 seems orchestrated to me.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Also, just in case you missed this.

Scum reads: HD and Tazaro
Voting: Lincolm

Do you see the disconnect in thought process here?
Are you ready for this?
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Disturbed_One »

In post 66, Human Destroyer wrote:Depends on if it's a strong reason to be voting Lincolm. Which, as I've said, the current one isn't. Attacking someone with a really weak case like this one to put them at L-2 seems orchestrated to me.

Does having a weak case make someone scum? Does having a strong one make someone town?

Pedit:
That's not actually not a bad point, I'd still like to see your answer to my questions, however.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Independently, no and no, BUT if combined with an L-2 or L-1 vote, I'd say very much yes.
Are you ready for this?
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by unseencamo »

First of all, just because I am voting for Lincolm does not mean that I can't be suspicious of others. My scum reads are not HD and Tazaro per say, making post #67 erroneous. I questioned if HD was Tazaro's 'scum buddy' to see his response, and to maybe make him realize that he should not just buddy up and trust someone. Also, part of the reason for my vote on Lincolm is to illicit a response. In this point of the game (early day 1), actions must be taken to allow analysis of responses. Lincolm is not even in real danger of being lynched, and this has been a fruitful action. I now have lots of posts to read over and analyze. My vote is no where near solidified, not even close. However, I need some more insight on Lincolm, and he has hardly posted anything, especially anything with real content.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unvote

I like that ArcAngel is actually being active in a game for once, I hope she can keep it up(no offence).

Thinking about switching my voting to camo for his fencesitting.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Fencesitting? At least I am contributing.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Lincolm »

So you think I'm lurk? Describe your lurk also because you didn't start any discussion.
You rather to vote me without reason, but explain the reason in page 3. Why not explain it in page 1?

In post 58, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Ok, but the fact that he had to state his lurking reasons seems to me that he is overconcerned about how people see him.

Why I over concerned?

In post 65, Disturbed_One wrote:Clearly, he doesn't believe that he is attacking Lincolm over nothing

Do you see like that? If yes, explain his attack.

In post 66, Human Destroyer wrote:Attacking someone with a really weak case like this one to put them at L-2 seems orchestrated to me.

Seems you agitated with someone in L-2 with weak case. May explain why it seems orchestrated? For me it just same like the other random vote.

In post 70, unseencamo wrote:However, I need some more insight on Lincolm, and he has hardly posted anything, especially anything with real content.

For me, the only real content of your post begin in your post #50.

In post 72, unseencamo wrote:Fencesitting? At least I am contributing.

I don't know what contribute do you point in here. Because, I don't see it.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Yay Lincolm posted something real.

Return to “Completed Open Games”