Mini 1525: Tales of The Abyss Mafia GAME OVER!

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

I am actually voting fuzzy less for the role PM thing than for being just really awkward in general

How are you fery
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 49, Kazekirimaru wrote:Total conjecture, though. He agreed his role was blue and the townie role isn't blue. That's that.
You will never convince me that "blue" even registered. And that's totally outside the role-pm shenanigans that happened in the game that led to this one. I've seen town blithely ignore rolecard colors way too often to put any stock in it as a test.
orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I am actually voting fuzzy less for the role PM thing than for being just really awkward in general

How are you fery
Good enough, though awkwardness doesn't look all that alignment indicative given his other games.

I'm doing wonderfully. You?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@ Kaze

I admit I fell for whatever trap this was suppose to be.. I saw PM and was thinking inbox. However this does not mean I am scum it means I scanned your message quickly and than responded. Anyone could of done this. This seems like lazy scum hunting at best and a scum trying to get an easy lynch on a newer ( and percieved weaker player) at worst. So tell me which one of these is your attempt.

@ Ornicus

How is being awkward scummy. This is saying that townies cant awkward....This seems like a huge stretched.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 52, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Kaze

I admit I fell for whatever trap this was suppose to be.. I saw PM and was thinking inbox. However this does not mean I am scum it means I scanned your message quickly and than responded. Anyone could of done this. This seems like lazy scum hunting at best and a scum trying to get an easy lynch on a newer ( and percieved weaker player) at worst. So tell me which one of these is your attempt.

@ Ornicus

How is being awkward scummy. This is saying that townies cant awkward....This seems like a huge stretched.
Now that I've trapped you you're trying to force a false dichotomy that I'm either lazy or scum? My goodness.

Tell me I'm completely off here, people. I dare you.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Yeah I don't know though. Neither of the RVS quotes you quoted actually seemed awkward.

Fuzzy: just to confirm, do you actually believe that the attack on you is /scummy/
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:37 pm

I like kaze.

I have so much work the next few days :(
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

I like Kaze too. He's probably figuring out what I look for in his play, though. I should make town reads a little more of a stretch one of these games.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Kaze is so town because he's early aggressive omgz

Yes, I am aware of my meta.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

In post 52, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Ornicus
I'll burn you.
In post 38, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Orcinus- well that explains it all or not....I dont know if I should take your vote serious or not....
In post 40, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Ornicus-
If it is serious than i think I deserve a reason why you are voting against me since the vote seem random and totally out of the blue.
I mean like these two posts just seem like passive-aggressive "should i attack this, is OMGUS a good idea here, will I win a 1v1" from scum
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

I'll do a more detailed meta dive later tonight. If he isn't "passive-aggressive" as town, I'll consider your argument.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

I dont know if Kaze is scummy....thats what I am trying to figure out. As far as his " attack" on me I dont find it nessarily scummy though I find it worth scrunity. I have been in
a couple game where scum have used my newness as way to get an easy lynch. This might not be the case but I think I should make sure.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by pitoli »

No, I didn't like that test either, Kaze.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by pitoli »

In post 57, Kazekirimaru wrote:Kaze is so town because he's early aggressive omgz

And I didn't like this. Why not let Orci explain why you're town instead of running to the meta assumption?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 pm

In post 60, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I dont know if Kaze is scummy....thats what I am trying to figure out. As far as his " attack" on me I dont find it nessarily scummy though I find it worth scrunity. I have been in
a couple game where scum have used my newness as way to get an easy lynch. This might not be the case but I think I should make sure.
So why did you put Kaze in that false dichotomy?
In post 62, pitoli wrote:
In post 57, Kazekirimaru wrote:Kaze is so town because he's early aggressive omgz

And I didn't like this. Why not let Orci explain why you're town instead of running to the meta assumption?
This was not in reply to me.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

No fair

I hate you all.

Kaze, Orci, town

Tammy-town?

VOTE: Fuzzy

FOS: Decon Blue

Hi, Ffery who's you're partner?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

and Mac is weird
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 pm

mac's alignment is more obvious than TIPs come page 20

I'm surprised you're willing to give Tammy a townread based on one post when you said a while ago that she slipped past you the last game
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 61, pitoli wrote:No, I didn't like that test either, Kaze.
Why not?
In post 62, pitoli wrote: And I didn't like this. Why not let Orci explain why you're town instead of running to the meta assumption?
That was to fferybork
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 66, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:mac's alignment is more obvious than TIPs come page 20
What exactly does this mean?
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 64, Ms Marangal wrote:No fair

I hate you all.

Kaze, Orci, town

Tammy-town?

VOTE: Fuzzy

FOS: Decon Blue

Hi, Ffery who's you're partner?
Your FoS is dumb.

bork is my partner. He told me he might post tomorrow but I'll probably yell at him if he does because new babby.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 49, Kazekirimaru wrote:He agreed his role was blue and the townie role isn't blue.
I already said this guy was scum... Kaze, for the record, you are completely off.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:55 pm

@ Orcinus

This is how I see it....if he is town than he set up a test that was weak in order to catch scum or at least try to look like he trying to catch scum. If he is scum he set up a trap to ensnare a townie. I can not see any other possibility. If there are I am willing to listen . I admit I might have a narrow perspective on this bc I am involved. Still I am not unwilling to listen for rational explanations.

second off I have played several games so I know all roles comes in in your inbox. This includes town roles , scum roles and third party roles. To say that that i am scum bc I answered his question without saying that town do not get their message in their inbox and not through PM is just ridiculous. Not to mention the thing about the blue townie. Than to push it as absolute fact that I scum bc of this is scummy. Maybe I dont have the experience of playing with Kaze to know if this is his norm but from my experience this seems very suspicious . I guess it is him pushing this idea more than the test to be scummy ....especially since the test results have been proven unreliable.

It does not seem he has much of a case so he pushing the idea that I am scum based on a test . it feels like he keep repeating the same thing over and over again hoping it will stick.

Also....

being awkward is not really a alignment sign as far as I can tell but I am willing to hear why you think so

@ The Mrs
Why do you think Kraze is town
Why do you think I am scum

Thank you
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:13 pm

In post 68, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 66, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:mac's alignment is more obvious than TIPs come page 20
What exactly does this mean?
TIP wears his alignment on his sleeve

Mac even more so
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

PM = Inbox, fuzzy. I don't even understand what you're going on about there.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:20 pm

In post 71, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: if he is town than he set up a test that was weak in order to catch scum or at least try to look like he trying to catch scum. If he is scum he set up a trap to ensnare a townie. I can not see any other possibility.
Well, firstly, he probably didn't think it was a weak trap if he was town.

So what you are saying is "He might be town trying to scumhunt or he might be scum faking a scumhunt"

That concludes today's episode of "Fuzzylogic99 insights"
In post 71, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:To say that that i am scum bc I answered his question without saying that town do not get their message in their inbox and not through PM is just ridiculous.
I did not get this vibe and i think this is a misrep
In post 71, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: Not to mention the thing about the blue townie. Than to push it as absolute fact that I scum bc of this is scummy.
1) This is the reason why you "failed" the "test". Personally I think the test is silly but whatever. First time I read it i didn't catch the blue thing either.
2) Nobody said absolute fact. You don't have absolute facts in this game. To say "Yo your scumread is stupid because this doesn't constitute an absolute fact" is silly.
3) So you /are/ calling Kaze scummy?
In post 71, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:It does not seem he has much of a case so he pushing the idea that I am scum based on a test . it feels like he keep repeating the same thing over and over again hoping it will stick.
Of course he doesn't have a fucking case it's page 3.
In post 71, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:being awkward is not really a alignment sign as far as I can tell but I am willing to hear why you think so
Scum are awkward because they have to lie. People are awkward when they lie. Just out of curiosity, how do you scumhunt?
ProHawk wrote:
In post 49, Kazekirimaru wrote:He agreed his role was blue and the townie role isn't blue.
I already said this guy was scum... Kaze, for the record, you are completely off.
Let's talk about why

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”