Micro 973: Nano-Multiball [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 1.1
Not Voting
(5): Tayl0r Swift, Nona, Glitch, Sirius9121,

The sun will set in (expired on 2020-10-08 17:57:00).
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 48, Nona wrote:
In post 46, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 45, Glitch wrote:Fair points but, how is looking pro-town unhelpful? If you're reading me as town from my actions that is helpful in sorting me.
im reading you as scum for trying to look helpful but doing nothing to actually be helpful.
which posts gave you this impression
almost every one of glitch's posts. what are your thoughts here nona?
Nona
Nona
Goon
Nona
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Nona »

leantown on dong and nothing else
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 52, Nona wrote:leantown on dong and nothing else
elaborate?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Glitch »

I would argue that I have been the most contributive, ts. We are halfway through D1 and have 3 pages. Most players seem to be low efforting it. That's fine; I'm not criticizing necessarily but unless we quickly develop some content here we are going to take a shot in the dark.

Instead of just saying all my posts are scummy because they're too high effort to be town, can you call out something specific I said and explain why it's bad?

Without sounding to OMGUSy if I were forced to vote now it'd be TS not because she's reading me as scum but because I believe her claim that everything I have said so far is scum indicative is the kind of argument scum would make to try and muster 2 votes out of the town so she could hammer.

That's not super solid but if my hand were forced that is my best bet so far.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 51, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 48, Nona wrote:
In post 45, Glitch wrote:Fair points but, how is looking pro-town unhelpful? If you're reading me as town from my actions that is helpful in sorting me.
im reading you as scum for trying to look helpful but doing nothing to actually be helpful.
Why are Nona's thoughts here important to you? Are you fishing for a possible wagon without having to start it yourself?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Glitch »

Or testing to see if there's support for that before you place a vote there?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 37, Donempire wrote:At least hes trying.
I'm super gullible. Don't try to pocket me. It'll work. Lol
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 24, Glitch wrote:
In post 21, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im a dumb player
In post 22, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also, first
In post 23, Nona wrote:hi
When playing a game with a day 1 deadline of 72 hours, would you not feel pressure to move quickly? Is there a reason that with such a short deadline you want to post in the thread but not make any effort to try and make progress right off the bat? Are you both scum not caring if we make any progress today in hopes for a mislynch?

FoS: Nona and TS
glitch you are badly misrepping me, but ill get to that in a minute. you asked me to go over something specific, so heres a random post i selected. you pick literally any post you've made and apply the same logic though, im sure itll apply. notice how youre calling people out for not posting but you dont do anything to advance the game. theres nothing solvy about this post. youre just calling people out on page 1 for not having the game solved, when you yourself are doing nothing to solve.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 55, Glitch wrote:
In post 51, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 48, Nona wrote:
Why are Nona's thoughts here important to you? Are you fishing for a possible wagon without having to start it yourself?
everyones thoughts are important to me, because im trying to kill two of you and figure out which two i need to try to not kill. they should be to you, too, and the fact that you dont seem to care, and just want to paint me as scum is very telling.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 54, Glitch wrote:I would argue that I have been the most contributive, ts. We are halfway through D1 and have 3 pages. Most players seem to be low efforting it. That's fine; I'm not criticizing necessarily but unless we quickly develop some content here we are going to take a shot in the dark.

Instead of just saying all my posts are scummy because they're too high effort to be town, can you call out something specific I said and explain why it's bad?

Without sounding to OMGUSy if I were forced to vote now it'd be TS not because she's reading me as scum but because I believe her claim that everything I have said so far is scum indicative is the kind of argument scum would make to try and muster 2 votes out of the town so she could hammer.

That's not super solid but if my hand were forced that is my best bet so far.
you have the highest post count but you have not contributed much of anything yet.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

its not that you are "too high effort to be town" its that your posts are designed to look like theyre solvy, but they do nothing. its low-effort easy to fake as scum that contributes nothing if youre town.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 61, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its not that you are "too high effort to be town" its that your posts are designed to look like theyre solvy, but they do nothing. its low-effort easy to fake as scum that contributes nothing if youre town.
Its merely a means to an end. Thanks to his activity, we found scum.
VOTE: sirius
The last scum is either glitch or nona, we can deduce that tomorrow.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Glitch »

Why is Sirius scum???

Ts I'll be back soon to respond. Getting ready for work and need to get on the road.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 58, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 24, Glitch wrote:
In post 21, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im a dumb player
In post 22, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also, first
In post 23, Nona wrote:hi
When playing a game with a day 1 deadline of 72 hours, would you not feel pressure to move quickly? Is there a reason that with such a short deadline you want to post in the thread but not make any effort to try and make progress right off the bat? Are you both scum not caring if we make any progress today in hopes for a mislynch?

FoS: Nona and TS
glitch you are badly misrepping me, but ill get to that in a minute. you asked me to go over something specific, so heres a random post i selected. you pick literally any post you've made and apply the same logic though, im sure itll apply. notice how youre calling people out for not posting but you dont do anything to advance the game. theres nothing solvy about this post. youre just calling people out on page 1 for not having the game solved, when you yourself are doing nothing to solve.
I apologize if I am misrepresenting what you said. That is not my intent and I am trying hard to understand your point but I think we have some semantics that are different here. I'm trying my best to understand what your perspective is but it's just not making a lot of sense to me. If your problem with my post so far is that I'm not offering a solve, I'm not offering Solutions, and I'm not actively trying to scum hunt, then I think we have to break down what that looks like in normal games and in this game. There's no way for me to solve or put together who's who when I have no content to go on. There's very little content in this game so far and it is very challenging to form clear reeds one way or the other when very few posts from each player exist. So in an effort to develop some Reeds, get information from others, and obtain the needed fuel for the fire, I asked questions to sort people. Just because my posts are trying to sort people, which I do not think that you would be able to disagree with in all honesty because of the volume of questions I asked and the pushing that I do, does not mean that I am not looking for us all. I just don't have one to offer yet. As soon as I have one to offer, I will put it out there for sure. Right now it's frustrating to not have a salve but I simply don't have a solid one because we are on page 3 and the deadline is today.

after you first called me out on this I was trying to sort whether you were Town genuinely trying to form a read on me or scum trying to find an easy target. That's why I came back and asked you why nonas thoughts were important to you In that circumstance. My question was not why nonas thoughts are important to you in general, you specifically asked her to weigh in on what was going down between you and me. I asked you specifically about that and did not imply that they were not important in general to me.

I really suck at playing town and have a bad habit of day one death tunneling. I'm trying really hard to stop and I'm trying to learn when sorting people the signs and tells that I need to pay attention to and listen to 2 tell me to stop and drop it. I can't sort you either way or either direction based on your response here. While I disagree with your logic, that doesn't mean that I should scum read you just because I don't like your argument. In an effort to sort you I push and make accusations. But trying to sort is not declaring a solid read and I don't know that my read on you is solid enough for me to say you are scum.

Dong now has my suspicions for the Sirius vote though. That's freaking weird and I don't understand why that slot has done anything incriminating. If we're voting based on lack of activity, understandable, but at this point I'd say we're better off elsewhere.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 59, Tayl0r Swift wrote:just want to paint me as scum
Trying to sort you =/= painting you as scum. Asking you questions and saying you give me some scum vibes is not me advocating for you lynch or declaring you lockscum
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 61, Tayl0r Swift wrote:your posts are designed to look like theyre solvy, but they do nothing.
I answered this above but just to reiterate: I don't feel like this is a fair assessment. I don't have a solve therefore I try to sort. If you don't feel like I've offered enough info about myself to sort me and that makes me scummy, why don't you ask me questions to try and sort me? That's what I've been doing so far is trying to develop reads by getting people talking.

And clearly in the process I've given you enough to sort me since you think I'm scum -- so while I disagree with your read on me obviously, I don't think it's accurate so accuse me of fluffposting when my posts are sorty not solvy but still have given you enough information to think I am scum.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 62, Donempire wrote:
In post 61, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its not that you are "too high effort to be town" its that your posts are designed to look like theyre solvy, but they do nothing. its low-effort easy to fake as scum that contributes nothing if youre town.
fuck you, you cunt. I have a fever and I'm sick

Mod note:
Sirius9121 was warned for this post.
Last edited by Umlaut on Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:00 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

I'm modkillinh you in 972 fir this.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 68, Sirius9121 wrote:I'm modkillinh you in 972 fir this.
jk jk
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 67, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 62, Donempire wrote:
fuck you, you cunt. I have a fever and I'm sick
As a reminder, please be civilized. You can get a pagetop every day. Stop arguing about who gets the pagetop. If you really wanna argue, please be civilized and calm and argue in an orderly manner.
[
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Donempire »

Oh god oh fuck
Get well soon, sirius
Formerly Dongempire
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 71, Donempire wrote:
Oh god oh fuck
Get well soon, sirius
unvote me or else

this be joke dont warn me
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

as much as i think you are overestimating the amount you have contributed to this game, i dont think that you are the correct lunch today, glitch. i think nona is probably optimal since she has low content and low effort and doesnt seem to want to do much.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

that sirius dong interaction is very strange

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”