mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:33 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mariyta, you're thinking of an insane cop. A naive cop gets an investigation result of "Innocent" no matter who they target. If I am naive, then we do not know of FD nor Spamwise's allignment either way.

I need to know what Yosarian is getting at though.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 am

Post by Dodgy »

If only I could vig someone else Mick :(
As pro town, at least we would have a lynch and a night kill, that would have eliminated 2 of the 3 but I'm all out of missiles.
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, well, either way, it will completely change things, because it means 2 of those we cleared are no longer clear. He needs to give us his info now.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mariyta wrote:How on earth do you expect us to make an informed decision if you refuse to tell us why you think Mike is 50/50 naive???

Unvote, Vote: Yos
because I think he's full of crap.
(Note: I didn't say "50/50". I said "could be as high as 50/50". It's probably lower then that.)

I thought I would point out the possibility that he might be naieve, which Coron also mentioned yesterday, so we as a town don't make false assumptions that could end up costing us the game. Yes, I do have a role-based reason to think that it's somewhat more likely that Mike is naieve then in a normal game, and no, I will not give the reason why today. Sometimes it is best for the town to not share role-based information, and this is one of those times.

Honestly, I don't really care if you believe me or not at the moment. For now, it's probably best to proceed on the assumption that Mike is probably likely a sane, good guy cop. Just keep the thought that he might be naieve in the back of your mind, and depening on how the numbers game goes, I'll probably give more information tommorow. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Mariyta wrote: If Mike is naive, it means he has to be wrong about FD AND Spamwise. I don't believe that's true. The likelihood of having 4 scum (and him hitting both right off the bat) is extremely small. So, until I have a reason to believe he's wrong, I must believe Yos is a) scum, or b) naive himself.
No, not at all. As Mike pointed out, a naieve cop is one who ALWAYS gets an innocent result, no matter if the target is guilty or innocent. So if a naive cop investigates a good guy, he gets the correct result. FD and Spamwise might both be good guys, and that still wouldn't tell us if Mike is naieve or not. We won't know his sanity for sure until he gets a guilty result.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
I thought I would point out the possibility that he might be naieve, which Coron also mentioned yesterday...
Heh. I forgot Coron was scum for a minute there.

All right. Well, at the very least, we know Mike's investigation yesterday is a good guy. No way a scum would bring up the possibility of a cop being naieve
if the person the cop got an innocent on was a scum
. We still don't know Mike's sanity, but I'm 100% convinced Mike's a good guy at this point, and I'm also convinced his investigation yesterday is a confirmed good guy.
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by SpamWise »

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for so long. I'm happy about Coron getting night-killed. I have to catch up on everything.
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Mikeburnfire, cop. Possibly naive.
Spamwise, cleared by MBF's investigation
FierceDiety, cleared by MBF's investigation
Mariyta, cleared by Eroto
Erotomachia, cleared by Mariyta
Dodgy, claimed vigilante
ChannelDelibird, Unknown
DrippingGoofball, Unknown
Yosarian2, Unknown

These are our roles. Unless something changes, either DG or CD will be our kill today and the other will be our vig's target. We need to lynch one. Let's decide now.

If I am killed and proved to be sane, then we have two MORE confirmed innocents in our group along with the masons. If I am killed and revealed to be naive, then misfortune adds Spamwise and FD back into the pile of eligible lynches. Let's not forget that our 'vig' could just be a SK too. Even though we have the upper hand, we have to be careful to think this out thoroughly.

Yosarian, I seriously doubt you have any new information. However, if you are going to keep it a secret then so be it. If you are still alive tomorrow, then you can tell us your information before we lynch you. If you are dead, then the next best lynch would be our claimed vig.

Cast your votes now. Who to kill-- DG or CD?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:17 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

And why is Yosarian so much more valuable than myself or DGB?

At any rate, it doesn't look like my vote is going to have to move.
#greenshirtthursdays
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Because he claims to have role information.

FierceDeity
FierceDeity
Townie
FierceDeity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:29 am

Post by FierceDeity »

I don't really know who to vote for. Could someone explain the cases against both?
Just because I'm paranoid dosen't mean they're not out to get me.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Coron defended Boddah/DGB's lurking early early on in the game. CD is just a liability and has given us no reason to believe him. My vote is on CD right now, but I'm willing to switch my vote to DGB if necessary. Let's get this day over with. We're down to 2 choices.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:16 am

Mariyta wrote:CD is just a liability and has given us no reason to believe him.
A liability? And DGB isn't? And what is it that I'm supposed to be giving you reasons to believe?

I'm vanilla racing enthusiast. I drive the silver Porsche Carrera GT.
#greenshirtthursdays
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

I never said DGB isn't. You're both liabilities. I just gave a reason for why I think DGB is. You, I really have little to go on, you're just unconfirmable. Sorry dear.
-Susan Ertz

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:32 am

Mariyta wrote:I never said DGB isn't. You're both liabilities. I just gave a reason for why I think DGB is. You, I really have little to go on, you're just unconfirmable. Sorry dear.
I'm assuming you meant to say that you gave a reason for why you think DGB is
town
rather than
a liability
. At any rate, it's only one reason and a reverse-psychology move on Coron's part at any rate. And having little to go on is not the same as having nothing to go on. I know I'm unconfirmable but
so is DrippingGoofball
. I know I'm town. I know that if you lynch me you'll be left with DGB or maybe Yosarian. I'd just rather you made the right decision today rather than risk problems overnight.

Confirm vote: DrippingGoofball
for what it's worth.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:33 am

Mariyta wrote:Sorry dear.
Oh, and please don't patronise me.
#greenshirtthursdays
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I never said DGB isn't. You're both liabilities. I just gave a reason for why I think DGB is. You, I really have little to go on, you're just unconfirmable. Sorry dear.
I'm assuming you meant to say that you gave a reason for why you think DGB is
town
rather than
a liability
. At any rate, it's only one reason and a reverse-psychology move on Coron's part at any rate. And having little to go on is not the same as having nothing to go on. I know I'm unconfirmable but
so is DrippingGoofball
. I know I'm town. I know that if you lynch me you'll be left with DGB or maybe Yosarian. I'd just rather you made the right decision today rather than risk problems overnight.

Confirm vote: DrippingGoofball
for what it's worth.
I gave a reason why DGB was possibly scum, not why she was town. You, DGB and Yos are all highly suspect in my opinion.
-Susan Ertz

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:27 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

mikeburnfire wrote: Yosarian, I seriously doubt you have any new information. However, if you are going to keep it a secret then so be it. If you are still alive tomorrow, then you can tell us your information before we lynch you. If you are dead, then the next best lynch would be our claimed vig.
That's fine, if it's relevent tommorow I'll be glad to talk about it tommorow.

Honestly, it's quite likely you'll end up dead tonight, being a claimed cop with a dead doc, and if we're lucky the mod will reveal your sanity in the death scene.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Mick wrote
Unless something changes, either DG or CD will be our kill today and the other will be our vig's target.
Mick, I explained before, i don't have any missiles left, I only had one kill. Re-read mate!
I personally am getting the scummy vibe from Yos.
I think it would be a big mistake to lynch anyone else.
I don't really know why I feel so strongly that Yos is scum, maybe its because he claims to have a beneficial role to the town, which i seriously doubt.
So Yos, it can't be that important, cos the main beneficiary roles to the town have already been claimed and killed, so what is it?
Bull I suspect.
Vote: Yosarian

Of course, I could be badly wrong but something is telling me in my gut that Yos is a bad apple.
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Dodgy wrote: So Yos, it can't be that important, cos the main beneficiary roles to the town have already been claimed and killed, so what is it?
What? What makes you think that all the main pro-town roles have already claimed? How can you possibly expect to know this?

At this point, I'm starting to think you're pressing me for information just because of the fact that me giving any more information today would hurt the town. There is
NO REASON
for me to say any more today; we're clearly not going to lynch any of the people mike got an innocent investigation on today, so therefore it makes no difference at this point.

The fact that you're pressing for more information, when there is no logical reason why more information on this question to help the town right now, makes no sense to me. I've already said that I'll probably be able to say more tommorow. Why is that so hard to accept?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm ok with lynching any of the 3. Let's decide who's the most viable and get this day over with.
-Susan Ertz

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I think DGB has contributed the most, so I'm personally in favour of lynching Yosarian or CD.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:
It's time for the 1st vote count of DOOM in this 2nd day of action: :twisted:

2 - ChannelDelibird (Mariyta, mikeburnfire)
1 - DrippingGoofball (ChannelDelibird)
1-Yosarian2 (Dodgy)

Not voting: DrippingGoofball, Yosarian2, SpamWise, FierceDeity, Erotomachia

Remember, 5 rockets are needed to kill someone!
Updated to show current figures. We only need 5, let's do this.
-Susan Ertz

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

ChannelDelibird please.

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Vote: CD
FierceDeity
FierceDeity
Townie
FierceDeity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by FierceDeity »

As scummy as this looks,
Vote: CD

Normally, I'd wait a little longer but I'm gone from Wednesday the 12 until Sunday the 16. I'll post again once I'm back. (If I'm still alive.)
Just because I'm paranoid dosen't mean they're not out to get me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”