Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 518, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:We both agree on Ankamius scum, he for his play today, and me because he's being calm about being wagoned, when usually he turns aggresive when he's town. (inb4 he turns aggresive now)

I'm calm about being wagoned because this is never going through while Cataphant is supporting it.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Vedith »

Why not?
Scum bussing each other is a standard tactic.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Look at Hiplop's case and tell me that's not blatantly wagonhopping.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:43 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

something hinky with that ank flashwagon.
Art is cool.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Concrete Angels »

In post 528, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:something hinky with that ank flashwagon.

yoops.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:06 am

Ankamius - 5 (The Bulge, Vedith, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli)

The Bulge
voted Ankamius... for reasons unknown, actually.
In post 398, The Bulge wrote:So this is gonna be weird

And I might even re-read and change my mind

But

VOTE: Ankamius

Sorry, assignment due in every class tomorrow/Monday, busy busy busy but I'll post my thoughts + vote explanation when I'm not on the shitter at 2 am.

And this was the last we heard from him.

Vedith
voted because of this @massive, and I can follow the logic of "either A and B are scum together or A is town and B is scum, but in both scenarios, B is scum":
In post 434, Vedith wrote:Ank is voting Cataphant where only I am as well. However, he's happy to move over if a wagon forms on you.

He states that he thinks you are scum, so I wonder why he wouldn't vote on you to try and encourage the wagon. The thought of you being scum also came after your comment on him to make it look kind of a counter scum point.

To me I feel that there are 2 tells here -

1 - You are both scum, trying to distance yourselves
2 - Ank is scum and you are town. This gives him an option to move wagon from Cataphant (Who I think as scum, automatically making them a scum partner in my theory) to someone else if it builds up.

It does feel a bit confbiased as the possibility of B (Ankamius) being town isn't considered or discussed at all. I'd be interested in seeing how/why those scenarios were discarded (at least just to get an idea of his thinking there).

Thor
voted Ankamius.. also for no discernible reason. I mean, I can assume from context that it has to do with Ank's interactions just prior to but Thor hasn't explicitly given any specific reasons.

Cataphant
made a whole wall case on the matter in and seems to be based on hydra agreement (gut) and ank's response (or lack thereof?) to Vedith's case. Honestly I'm not sure - I'm pretty certain I'm missing it here because this looks silly.

Hecatia
is voting him because, like Cataphant, hydra agreement and... oh, the same exact thing..? I guess his reaction to being wagoned.

So, regardless of Ank's alignment, both Bulge and Thor's votes are wonky. I can follow Vedith's logic even though I feel like he's missing a lot of analysis there, and I can accept that Cataphant and Hecatia are working on meta (gonna check with MS on that).

I need to talk this over with MS. I think I have something.

ETL
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:12 am

Antipasto wrote:Hecatia Lapislazuli - 5 (farside22, pistachi0n, massive, Davsto, Concrete Angels)

^ Hecatia wagon at its largest.

VS

Pantyhero wrote:Ankamius - 5 (The Bulge, Vedith, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli)

^ The Ankamius wagon.

Ooo.... Completely different voters on each.

The Hecatia wagon built slowly while the Ankamius wagon appeared out of nowhere. My first instinct would be that Ank is town and Hecatia is not, but MS thinks Hecatia is probably town now, and I felt the same way after interacting with ns a bit a few days ago or last week or whenever that happened.

If Hecatia is town then, why did it take so much effort to get it to 5 votes? Someone somewhere was working against it, and I don't really see a reason for that, at least, not collectively by town.

MS we need to talk.

And I need to reread.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:12 am

By the way, Thor's vote is the most suspicious on the Ank wagon.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hiplop's case on me is awful partially because he's assuming that I wasn't townreading Vedith until he made a case on me (which is obviously wrong to anyone paying any attention to the game), and partially because his post looks like he's trying to force a scumread. The confidence isn't there in his reasoning; he's declaring it at the end.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Davsto »

Yeh, the Ank wagon is pretty fishy.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:45 am

If bulge isn't going to fucking play, he can get the fuck out, please.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:45 am

VOTE: Thor665
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Antihero »

the bulge has been prodded.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:57 am

In post 537, Antihero wrote:
the bulge has been prodded.

No. Replace.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Antihero »

my policy is to freeze the prod timer on weekends b/c i know people do other stuff then. i've prodded the bulge and he has 24 hours to pick up the prod and post before being replaced.

please let me do the modding.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:18 am

Post by massive »

Ankamius
: Considering how your wagon formed versus how Hecatia's formed, do you still consider them town?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Lying Cat - good plan, double down on the useless and try to pass it off as strategy.

@Pistach - how has a edits wagon been a thing in the last 72 hours? I don't think it has been a thing since about 24 after it first appeared, and why is this reaction about it only showing up now?

I am fascinated that people thing the least openly explained vote on Ank - and one that existed prior to a wagon rush - is the scum midst somehow. I look forward to this case being explored deeper. You all, clearly, have me dead to rights.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Davsto »

Honestly if we're arguing about the worst vote on Ank I'm like 99% sure it's Hecatia's.
In post 514, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Ankamius

Hey Amianki, remember what you said about your scum/town meta in your reactions to being wagoned? ^_^
I'm putting that to the test.

~Sakura

Like seriously.

It feels like she's justifying the vote as a reaction test ahead of time so it doesn't like she's come up with it as an excuse when called out for it, but by doing it with the vote completely and entirely removes the purpose of a reaction test. This seems super weird to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's actually null, Davsto. We have a LOT of mafia history and it would actually be weirder if she was pushing a scumreading on me rather than just pressure.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Davsto »

But why say "hey I'm doing a reaction test on you" if you want a result? It's like doing a fake hammer then going "that wasn't actually a hammer by the way" or faking a vigshot and going "it's not real" before getting the result. If she actually wanted to see you under pressure she'd treat it as a real reasoned vote, otherwise there isn't actually any pressure on you since you know it's not aa serious vote.

Saying "I'm voting you to test your reaction" totally removes any pressure that vote actually had, and frankly with 4 votes on you already you were hardly unpressured.

The timing of that vote also makes it look way more like it's just an excuse to throw coal onto the counterwagon train, rather than a genuinely reasoned vote.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's the thing, though. I already knew going into the game that she isn't confident in reading me outside of when I'm pressured and she knew I'm aware of it. I would've ignored it exactly the same way I am now if she had naked voted me, for example.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

You see, the thing with me and people that has me at the border of quitting is that everytime im scumread ppl just see every action i do from there on out with scumpainted glasses and assign a scum motivation to it, technically you can give a scum motivation to everything a player does if you are convinced they are scum, and it will show, it's also the reason i got pissed earlier and decided to just let notty handle the hydra, because i know if i continue posting it'll just make ppl want to lynch me more, just like with that vote. It's reaching the point where people wont even vote the wagons we're on because "oh they are trying to mislynch", i've done this strategy before just because of abusing the fact that ppl scumread me strongly, just to save ppl i think im town, whether that means anything towards our current read on Ankamius, that one you'll have to find out.

~Sakura
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

I am townreading everyone on the ankamius wagon. Albeit the middle 2 are townleans, I am townreading the first two and the fifth vote is about the towniest player in this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Massive: I'll go into specifics later if I remember, but my operating theory atm is scum in Cataphant+Davsto+This+(LyingCat+farside22+Wingback+Bulge+Massive) where nullish people are in parentheses.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 548, Ankamius wrote:This

Thor.

Fuck autocorrect.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”