Open 619: We're back in business (Game Over)

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by kelbris »

Soren, you DO know that IS is a Hydra right? Seems to me like you are grasping at straws in an attempt to shift attention to IS. Bit of a slip there i'd say.

VOTE: Soren
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by kelbris »

I mean seriously, it is IN HIS SIGNATURE!!! That and also, even if he WERE scum, he is the LAST ONE, he would have no "partner" to agree with using your logic.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Soren »

No I meant he scum claimed because of how opportunistic his vote is and the fact that he didn't even bother to read but just seeped the leading wagon. There's 1 scum left. This is what scum needs to do to win.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Soren »

Well done on hammering a vig claim with no cc.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Soren »

Kelbris do you even understand the concept of cc. You had this problem with abr as well.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Soren »

Like why the fuck would you hammer so quick
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Soren »

What are you even doing this game
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Soren »

5/7 town play
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by kelbris »

The thing is, IMO it is NOT opportunistic, he is agreeing with someone else's logic and reading through your ISO that lead him to said conclusion-in other words, NOT a Scum claim. In regards to your lane/titus kill (assuming you ARE the vigilante), how is it telling if someone gets angry at the mod because they THOUGHT the mod had deleted part of their post. If I were in that position-town OR scum, I would have been annoyed too. When I ran a game, there were several TOWN players that got annoyed at me because they had to wait for VC/day-night transition-ergo, being annoyed at the mod for what you perceive is a mistake or tampering is NOT indicative of alignment.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Soren »

Your hammer is still bad.
Lynch independent tmrw thanks.
Bye.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 533, kelbris wrote:being annoyed at the mod for what you perceive is a mistake or tampering is NOT indicative of alignment.
Lane was as frustrated as a racoon being attacked by a skunk. I perceive the frustration to come more likely from scum because they having there post being "editted" will be weird as heck causing people to be unnecessarily suspcious of them. Thus the frustration and throwing the blame on the mod.
If that was me I would just be like "um something weird happened, it looks like a part of my post got deleted. Does anyone know what could have happened?"
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 533, kelbris wrote:The thing is, IMO it is NOT opportunistic, he is agreeing with someone else's logic and reading through your ISO that lead him to said conclusion-in other words, NOT a Scum claim.
It is opportunistic if he is scum. Which he is. There is only 1 scum left against 5 townies. How do you play as scum and try to win the game when you've barely had much of a presence. Wait for town to build suspcion against a townie and once a train is underway, pop in the thread, just agree with it and vote. Easy miss lynch for scum.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Soren »

Look at his post. What is most telling about his alignment is him admitting that he doesn't even need to read the game. What kind of town doesn't read the game to work out the final scum and make sure his vote is the right one.
Plus he's make literally no comment at all as to why I am scum. He just says "game is in the bag" "easy win" "Soren is last scum".
And when he says that he read my iso he says it's null. Not even a scum read from my iso. Like what the hell is that.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Soren »

You hammered me. And these are my string of posts to you after I am dead. If I scum I have lost. Do you still think I'll be posting like this as scum who has lost the game. Do you still think I am scum?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Soren »

I hate it when I specifically ask people to not hammer when I still have things to get done for the current phase. This is the second time it happened.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Soren »

For the love of god if it is an open setup do not hammer someone when there is no cc and DO NOT hammer when someone specifically tells you not to because they still have things to get done.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Soren »

If someone cc'ed me and you hammered me that's fine. Cause then the person that cc'ed me is obviously the last scum and you'll have no problems lynching it the next day. But that didn't happen.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Soren »

I wonder if I can get page top at this rate.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Soren »

Kelbris you hammered me without even trying to understand what I meant in my post. Don't do that in your future games please.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 538, Soren wrote:You hammered me. And these are my string of posts to you after I am dead. If I scum I have lost. Do you still think I'll be posting like this as scum who has lost the game. Do you still think I am scum?

I knew I shouldn't have voted.

In post 521, Independent Synergy wrote:Wow, this game is in the bag.

Do I even need to catch up to the stuff I have been missing?
Looks like Soren is last scum.

Looking at his ISO its pretty null, and judging from everyone else and Gale analysis. Easy choice

Think my partner will agree,

also thats L-1 I think.

In post 525, kelbris wrote:Soren, you DO know that IS is a Hydra right? Seems to me like you are grasping at straws in an attempt to shift attention to IS. Bit of a slip there i'd say.

Soren, lets discuss about IS before the game is locked. I wanted to ask you this question in the morning, but twice the folks hammered early.

A) Why did you hammer early on AI? We could have waited and discussed more?
B) What do you think of IS other than his L-1 vote on you?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Soren »

A - game wasn't progressing much imo and in this game I was mostly relying on poe with help from my vig shots
B - Idk I was gna take a look at that that tmrw.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm

In post 545, Soren wrote:A - game wasn't progressing much imo and in this game I was mostly relying on poe with help from my vig shots
B - Idk I was gna take a look at that that tmrw.

Sorry man, but if you are the Vig then you took too much responsibility on your shoulder and tried to keep us in the dark a lot.

Imo, Day 1 and Day 2 plays by you were cool as Vig. You made sure that you are perceived as someone the scums could get a mislynch going, but Day 3 you should have contributed more.

Just look at the Day 3 play, with 6 people alive and 1 scum. Would you say you played your best as Vig on Day 3? It was probably time to shift your game play a little. Since, people will be going for POE with just one scum left.

Part of the problem of the mislynch is hasty votes, or premature votes (as was mine, sowwy). But the other part depends on the player in the hot seat, would you agree?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 543, Soren wrote:Kelbris you hammered me without even trying to understand what I meant in my post. Don't do that in your future games please.
Though I guess I should have been more clear.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 546, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Just look at the Day 3 play, with 6 people alive and 1 scum. Would you say you played your best as Vig on Day 3? It was probably time to shift your game play a little. Since, people will be going for POE with just one scum left.

Part of the problem of the mislynch is hasty votes, or premature votes (as was mine, sowwy). But the other part depends on the player in the hot seat, would you agree?
I just didn't have much time today and i didnt even read your post yet hence my short "lol gale but no" comment. I have time tomorrow and was going to respond to a few things.
If by player in the hot seat you mean me. Then yeah i wasn't playing on point. I am half disinterested in this game and half busy irl. But I should have played better.

But anyway, I'm confident that town can catch the final scum. Thanks for talking to me gale and good luck town.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 pm

In post 548, Soren wrote:
In post 546, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Just look at the Day 3 play, with 6 people alive and 1 scum. Would you say you played your best as Vig on Day 3? It was probably time to shift your game play a little. Since, people will be going for POE with just one scum left.

I just didn't have much time today and i didnt even read your post yet hence my short "lol gale but no" comment. I have time tomorrow and was going to respond to a few things.
If by player in the hot seat you mean me. Then yeah i wasn't playing on point. I am half disinterested in this game and half busy irl. But I should have played better.

But anyway, I'm confident that town can catch the final scum. Thanks for talking to me gale and good luck town.

Its okay bro, gg & wp.

Guys, lets focus on the game during the night and start tomorrow by questioning our least towniest read.

You could also question your most scummiest read, which ever approach works better for you, but lets please think about it during the night phase. Also, I will try my best to not put a vote until the very end, lets discuss to our heart's content and get a consensus before voting anyone tomorrow. LGI!

Return to “Completed Open Games”