Micro 67 - The Rocky Horror Mafia Show - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

SnowStorm:

I'm not going to respond quote by quote because that would be a bunch of clutter...

1. This is a good rebuttal. I have my activity set on invisible so no one knows when I've last logged in, so this shouldn't have been a factor. And yes, SnowStorm comes from a site with 2-8 hour nights. That he would miss a 48 hour night is bad. I think this is the only game he's playing at this site so his user posts wouldn't show him online during the night; therefore, the lack of a night kill had to come from something else. Even if he didn't log into mafiascum during that time, we all are on each others aim accounts and could have easily directed a kill that way.

2. I'm not really sure what I can say about this point because whatever I say is self-serving to me. But, I think the point he's trying to make is that if EP is town, then I'm more likely scum. Which to me makes sense as a hypothetical although it's not concrete. I was vanillad last night. Vanilla-izer's are a pretty anti-town role as you wouldn't really expect a town role that could get rid of other town roles, which would make him more likely scum, but if he's town then it's a town role and his suspicion of me was genuine. I don't know if I'm making sense here.

3. Your point about Yates is where I'm having trouble. Why would he, as scum, claim to have not seen anyone visiting Maestro on night one and fake that to get a lynch on himself when no one was suspecting him day two. I've read through and I don't see any suspicion on Yates on day two. I don't see him nearing a lynch at all, so I don't know what his point would have been to fake claim voyeur when it would come back to him today. Though the quick lynch on piggy before she got a chance to say anything is
rage
cringe worthy. Basically, what I'm looking for is the scum motivation.

4. This point is good. I need to finish my re-read on day one and two. Unfortunately, since day one was sucked up by the shos debaucle there was nothing I could really gain there. I've just been writing off much of day two as overeagerness. The backtracking of the vote on NS as being a joke is bad. The thing is in a game this small you don't joke vote on day two when there are such a small amount of votes needed to lynch.

-Yates, why are you acting as if EP didn't name claim already if in you asked piggy if she was claiming magenta who was the other alien? And he name claimed in

Okay, I'll be around off and on tomorrow. But, I will submit that if we no lynch it won't be horrible. I hate that Maestro went V/LA and can't give input. But we're at 6, so we're at evens. I don't know how that works if we're at LyLo as Yates suggests, but we would probably no lynch today or tomorrow at evens, so let me know what you guys think.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

Post by Zar »

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
's signature song
The Time Warp
has been covered numerous times, one of them includes a censored version by Disney's TV Show
Kids Incorporated
in 1985.

Day 3, Votecount 7

SnowStorm (1): Yates
Yates (1): SnowStorm

Not Voting (4):
Tammy, Maestro, Robert2424, Nobody Special

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: November 17, 2012 7:20 PM New York Time. (GMT-5)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-17 19:20:00)

Maestro is V/LA Until Sunday
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Yates »

Expecto Patronum
Robert2424 - Riff Raff - JOAT
*2. SnowStorm - Eddie - ??
3. Nobody Special - Janet - Innocent Child

4. Tammy - Rocky - Enabler
5. Yates - Columbia - Voyeur
6. shos - Dr Frankenfurter

7. Johhog - Criminologist

8. Maestro - Brad - Neighborizer
9. PiggyGal15 - Magenta - JOAT
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Yates »

First of all,
Unvote

In post 543, Robert2424 wrote:@Yates, are we in LyLo?

In post 547, Tammy wrote:Yates, why do you think it's a fun fact that we are definitely in LyLo?

I don't know if we are in LYLO or not, I was just trying to prod some action. If the setup was 1 independent, 2 scum, 6 Town? Yeah, we are in LyLo [or at least MyLo] and need to act as if this is the case until we can prove otherwise.

In post 550, Tammy wrote:-Yates, why are you acting as if EP didn't name claim already

Because I'm not as dumb as I sometimes pretend to be? EP actually claimed in post 186, but that was a long time ago and Robert wasn't in the game. Call it a litmus test if you must - point being that I wanted to see if Robert claimed the same since it wasn't an easy name claim to just search for in EP's sloppy ISO. You will note that it took 10 hours for you to notice that he did, in fact, already claim.

In post 535, SnowStorm wrote:I mean, seriously, who places joke votes on day 2? Why is he only claiming that now?

Idiots likely place joke votes on day two. Scum hunters place trap votes disguised as "lulz votes" on day two. That vote was clearly strategic. It generated pressure on NS [whose alignment we didn't know at the time] AND set a "easy lynch" trap. What did we gain from that play? A MOD CONFIRMED Town. I would say that is a success. We also had you as the first to take the "easy lynch" bait. This wouldn't have been a strong indicator of alignment if we weren't certain of NS's alignment, but would have been information for later in the game. The fact that NS was mod confirmed same day just made it gravy. You also missed the larger point [granted due to your self preservationist attitude] which is that I saw what appeared to be a BG soft claim from EP in 198. Keep this in mind for later in thread.

The other issue I have with this argument is that you are taking exception with the person that placed vote number two and not this guy:
In post 279, Expecto Patronum wrote:I don't even mind putting you on L-1

Vote: Nobody Special
Tell me the Town motivation in THAT action vs vote two. It's okay if you can't. No reasonable person could.

In post 535, SnowStorm wrote:Instead of rationally trying to interpret the lack of a night kill, he goes on to look at other players' activity logs and uses that against me, even knowing that players have the option to log-in invisible as NS pointed out later (yet, still agreeing with Yates :roll: ). It's ridiculous that he actually means it.

You aren't thinking this through. Do you know what else this does? This creates pressure on a player that *STILL* hasn't role claimed [not character - role] and presents an opportunity for you to foul up your defense.

In post 535, SnowStorm wrote:Yeah, he really was being unnecessarily picky.

Remember when I said to keep in mind EP's soft claim for later in the thread? I wasn't "being picky," I was forcing you to BE SPECIFIC. There is knowledge to be gained in specificity and zero Town motivation for soft claims that could later be "reinterpreted" later. Here's another example:
Spoiler:
In post 292, Yates wrote:
In post 290, Maestro wrote:Yates, what just happened is...

Yup. I want NS to fill in the blank there.

In post 295, Nobody Special wrote:What just happened was, as a Modified* Innocent Child, I just got Mod-confirmed as such. I had to trigger it by typing (bolded) inthread "I'M A VIRGIN" and thus the modscene above.

So, I'm town, and not scum.

*'Modified' is my term, not in my Role PM. I wasn't able to activate this mod-confirmation until the morning of Day Two, and then only if I had not been visited Night One. Also, apparently, no night actions (except kills) will work on me now,
which wasn't clear in my Role PM.
Dammit.
Do you see how NS's
specificity
is pro-Town??

In post 535, SnowStorm wrote:Also unnecessarily rude. I really don't blame Expecto for anything more offensive he might have said.
As to this second part, you need to reread the evolution of that thread [start on page 17 post 420 and continue]. Obviously, my opinion doesn't matter all too much but these quotes should help illustrate who was in the wrong:
Spoiler:
In post 439, Maestro wrote:EP, there's no need to be hostile. I completely agree with Yates that your posts have been :meandering: at best and usually I skim them because they're so long and it's difficult to get your 1 or 2 main points from the long stream of consciousness that you're sometimes using to post.
Spoiler:
In post 491, Nobody Special wrote:Also, EP, stop being so arrogant. This is a team game, no matter which side you're on.
You know who has accused *ME* of being rude/hostile? You. In post 531.

I would insert the eye roll emoticon here but I would hate to be accused of "being rude." So instead, I will take you for a walk down memory lane and show you a couple of Ep's "greatest hits"...
Spoiler:
In post 179, Expecto Patronum wrote:you are literally
retarded
Nothing nicer than to use an extremely inapropriate and offensive term, right? I admit that I may be a little sensitive to that specific term as someone who helps a family with a special needs individual so let's see if I'm being overly sensitive...
Spoiler:
In post 179, Expecto Patronum wrote:conclusions: you are either a stupid scum... a clever symp or a useless town.. pick one...

Oh look - a two-fer. Bear in mind that these posts were to
JOHOG
who was NKed by scum and flipped Town. Take a look at the post EP is responding to. There is zero baiting and this type of reaction is completely unjustified.

Just so you know where EP himself stood on the subject:
Spoiler:
In post 187, Expecto Patronum wrote:yeah.. ok and sorry for calling you retarded and stupid
Spoiler:
In post 199, Expecto Patronum wrote:Sorry for any personal attacks guys.. it was the heat of the moment..

Ok - that post is way longer than I intended. I was going to do more fancy quoting but instead I'll come right to the point. I am well aware that Tammy isn't confirmed anything. Neither is Maestro. Since I'm not interested in lynching either of them today, why *wouldn't* I make a big show of calling them Town even if only in the interests of self-preservation? If either of them are scum they'd be saying "I have Yates fooled - let's keep him alive" which is good for us since that's another night where I can voyeur.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Yates »

Short short version: I actually honestly believe Maestro. That leaves my suspect pool at SS, EP/Robert, and Tammy.

The thing that's enticing about a Robert/Tammy scum team is the admitted AIM link between the two. I can see EP bowing out to save his partner if his partner is Tammy. Plus, TWO Town JOAT's?
HOWEVER, I also see plenty of reasons to vote for SS and to think that the scum team could be SS/EP with some obvious buddying.
Even with that said, it could be equally likely that the scum team is SS/Tammy and that Tammy was taking advantage of EP.

I just don't know anymore and I kind of want to hear Maestro's opinions.
Please pm me to pre-in
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Note to self: Look for this "AIM link." (No time now, sorry; hopefully later today.)
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Yates »

You don't have to look far:
In post 550, Tammy wrote:And yes, SnowStorm comes from a site with 2-8 hour nights. That he would miss a 48 hour night is bad. I think this is the only game he's playing at this site so his user posts wouldn't show him online during the night; therefore, the lack of a night kill had to come from something else. Even if he didn't log into mafiascum during that time,
we all are on each others aim accounts
and could have easily directed a kill that way.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Yates »

Also, I guess that post [554] should say the link between the
three
- but her tying out with EP was the point.
Please pm me to pre-in
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Tammy »

I didn't call you dumb Yates. I didn't realize that's what you were doing with Robert. I responded about it when I read the thread.

Also, tying to figure wht your going on about with the aim thing. We are all friends who chat and scum chat on aim. We also talk to the mods about games on aim from time to time. You pulled up snowstorms activity for why there was no kill on night two, I was pointing out another mode of communication he could have easily used.

Did no one have any thoughts about no lynching today to get us to odd?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Yates »

In post 558, Tammy wrote:I didn't call you dumb Yates.

I know you didn't. That was a reference to how I was accused of being dumb for calling you "Town-ish."
Please pm me to pre-in
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Zar »

During the film's shooting, Patricia Quinn's hair had to be sprayed red every day, not dyed.

Day 3, End of Day Votecount

SnowStorm (1): Yates
Yates (1): SnowStorm

Not Voting (4):
Tammy, Maestro, Robert2424, Nobody Special

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: November 17, 2012 7:20 PM New York Time. (GMT-5)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-17 19:20:00)

Maestro is V/LA Until Sunday

* BELOW SCENE CONTAINS NO CLUES, JUST FLAVOR *

After the distracting turn
of events earlier in the
morning, it seemed necessary
for the guests to seek
their peace of mind.
After all the crazy folk
dancing from this morning,
"a night of rest should
not be too much to ask",
they thought.
But they didn't know
whether or not they
were doing fine, and that
was making them uneasy.

"Paranoia." systematized
delusion - a projection of
conflicts progressing to the
disturbance of consciousness.

It is also a powerful
ruler, and evidently, the
driving force of the guests
of the Castle. There evidently
is little doubt that all of
them have become its slave.

And so the guests proceeded
to retreat into their chambers,
without having reached consensus.

It is now
Night Three
and will last
Forty Eight
(48) hours, starting 19:25 New York Time (GMT-5).

Deadline
: November, 19 2012 07:25 PM New York Time. (GMT-5)

Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-19 20:25:00)
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Zar »

* BELOW SCENE CONTAINS NO CLUES, JUST FLAVOR *

SCENE 6, DAY 4, MORNING.

Was that a scream you heard?
It couldn't be... well. It could indeed
but you have become so accustomed to
strange noises in the house.
Nothing could impress you.
Or at least that's what you thought.
Another scream. It's from another
of the bedroom chambers.

You feel the urge to
run out into the hallway,
but still have no clue
of where the sounds come from.

"TAKE IT OFF! PLEASE! I CAN'T BEAR IT!"
That voice... it sounds, familiar.
More screams of what you choose
to interpret as desperate cries for mercy
"TOUCH ME! I WANT IT, PLEASE!"
"Isn't that Janet Weiss? Who
could she be talking to?" You wonder.
All she's been doing is whining about
leaving this place ever
since she came in.
"YES, COME CLOSER, PLEASE!
I WANT TO BE DIRTY!"

"WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU... NO, NOO!"
And a loud scream ends in a clang.
You're afraid of what this means,
and run through the hallway opening
doors. As you open the doors to the
chambers in the mansion, you begin
to ask yourself whether you made the
right choice of ignoring the sign
on the front gate.

You knew the silence was a bad omen,
and when you all took a deep breath and
opened the right door, Janet's look of
anxious despair while her limp body
lied in the floor, her hands still trying
to pull apart the iron undergarment
you all forced her to wear for your amusement.

Oh Janet, why did we have to bag it?
All you wanted was to help the planet.
You were forbid of beginning a habit
Now you are gone and you never had it.
Damn it, Janet.

Nobody Special, Janet Weiss
has been killed on Night Three! He was a
Human-Aligned Chastised Corruptible Virgin.

It is now Day Four!
Last edited by Zar on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Zar »

Director Jim Sharman was insistent on keeping the original stage cast in the movie where he could, and the film’s budget was reduced because of it — except he did agree to cast U.S. actors for some of the roles, including Susan Sarandon as Janet Weiss.

Day 4, Votecount 0

Not Voting (5):
Robert2424, SnowStorm, Tammy, Yates, Maestro

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: November 29, 2012 10:15 PM New York Time. (GMT-5)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-29 22:15:00)
Show

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Yates »

Did someone block me last night?
Please pm me to pre-in
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Maestro »

...Not I :roll:
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Yates »

Well - I want an answer in the next 24 hours or I know who we are lynching.
Please pm me to pre-in
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Maestro »

Yesh?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Not I.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh deadline's much sooner than before. I'll be officially declaring my v/la tomorrow as I'm going on vacation for Thanksgiving and won't be around much. I'll try to get online as much as is possible, but it won't be much if at all. I'll be back for sure on Sunday though.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

nope, I use my night action on Tammy. Witch seemed to be a half waste.

So now its a matter of figuring out witch one is the last scum. Yates or Maestro are the only ones left that isn't confirmed to me out of process of elimination.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Maestro »

Riiiiight. PoE. With you as confTown from your own PoV... :roll:
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 561, Zar wrote:

Nobody Special, Janet Weiss
has been killed on Night Three! He was a
Human-Aligned Chastised
Corruptible
Virgin.

What does that mean?

I didn't block Yates either...

~Fixed Format
Last edited by Zar on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:07 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 569, Robert2424 wrote:nope, I use my night action on Tammy. Witch seemed to be a half waste.

So now its a matter of figuring out witch one is the last scum. Yates or Maestro are the only ones left that isn't confirmed to me out of process of elimination.

What night action did you use on her and why on her?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Maestro »

Robert spelled "which" wrong and Snow sucks at
FORMATTING
It doesn't mean anything because Zar said it doesn't...unless it means something, that is. *shrug*
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Zar »

Considering extending the deadline because of the American Thanksgiving Holiday. Please confirm in thread whether or not you would like an extension.
Show

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”