Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oksy so here are my thoughts. I will vote either of generic or mara that gets closest to a lynch to make this stop. I don't care what their alignments are; I want it to end.

As far as my actual reads:

empire, bert, nacho, mara, generic, garantula and maybe llamarble and shadoweh are town.

gaiden is mhrmhmrh and lynchable. his replace out is null.

besides that are the peacebringer, purple shoe.

I would most like to lynch peace bringer if i were to change my vote at this time or purple shoe just because i cant' remember a damn thing he did and he's not in my town list.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

and wow i realize that sounds douchey, but it's been 20 damn pages now, 20 pages.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by Generic »

Gaiden replacing out after a vote from PB feels like giving up.

Happy to save waiting on a replacement who then has to catch up also.

vote gaiden
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Generic »

I don't care if it seems bad, genuine or not the only things he was saying was still catching up then suddenly wants out. This day is dragging as it is.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 547, Tammy wrote: As far as the townie block being offensive to you. Didn't you suggest one between us in yoloville? What makes desperado's uncool? I'll probably be way more receptive to a desperado less than town read than bert.
That was a joke. (Then all four of you were on my near-lynch wagon.) Town cliques are demoralizing and turn the game into haves and have-nots. I wouldn't suspect someone on that alone. I still don't get what his read is on me though.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Generic »

If it makes you feel better shadoweh, I'm on my own little life boat cut adrift from the ship in this on ;)

I dared to point out mara, MS's darling, is scum so bert and nacho now stand watch over her.

I hoped tammy would befriend me after we won as a mafia team in red wedding but she has her own friends... *sob*
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 550, Tammy wrote:As far as my actual reads:

empire, bert, nacho, mara, generic, garantula and maybe llamarble and shadoweh are town.

gaiden is mhrmhmrh and lynchable. his replace out is null.

besides that are the peacebringer, purple shoe.

I would most like to lynch peace bringer if i were to change my vote at this time or purple shoe just because i cant' remember a damn thing he did and he's not in my town list.
(You forgot Desperado. What are your thoughts on him?)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

I didn't realize I forgot him, he was in my null reads. I just don't know what to think. I think some of the things seem townish like "I need to figure out which read I need to talk her out of" but I feel like I have too many town reads and somethings wrong somewhere.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 557, Tammy wrote:I feel like I have too many town reads and somethings wrong somewhere.
Yeah this is kind of we're I'm at too (though Desperado still looks kinda town to me) and I think I need to give this game another reread. Right now, I've been mostly focusing on {Gaiden, Shoe} as they're the only ones who don't really look town to me at all. It's irritating because they also happen to be the least contentful players in this game and part of me thinks the game can't be this easy.

Hopefully, the replacements helps shed some light on that Gaiden's alignment.

I should probably go make myself some waffles.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Tammy, I took a step back from the Meta argument pages ago. I'm not even trying to get him lynched anymore, I'm just trying to get him to work with me, answer some of the questions that I brought up this game, and I'm trying to see him in a town-light but he is really making it hard for me to do so.

I asked him two simple questions, and instead of answering me, his response is he's gotten bored to talking with me. I'm trying to question him about things that happened
in this thread
and that's his response.

I admitted to having retardedly stupid reason for the vote, and he still tries to find a way to dress it up as scummy.

He still isn't scum-hunting, and he still refuses to respond to me trying to understand him better this game, Is still AtE'ing the fuck up (which is weird because he's never done it in the past), and is now, currently voting Gaiden because he's given up?

I don't like his jump on him, his attack there is shallow

all his attacks are shallow

I am looking through his Iso, and ctrl+f'ing Nacho and he has no case against him, no reason to why he was calling him scum after trying to appeal to him.
In post 282, Generic wrote:And considering I've just been through the points about sucking up to some, flipping reads at nothing and projecting things he has done in this game into my play and then labelling those actions scummy.
This is all he had for the scum-read on Nacho and those points aren't even explained

If you or empire won't look at Generic's interaction with me, will you at least look at his interaction with Nacho and tell me what you think of that?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Generic
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 524, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 513, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not ignoring it. Neither of them has answered me yet. I'm irritated that you'd ask that without checking to see if it was accurate.
I was talking about me and Nacho

but, ok

why are you ignoring the read on bert that 2/4 of your town-reads have?
Shadoweh
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Generic »

Mara you have never seen me like this as either alignment yet you assume I'm scum.

You have never called me scum when I have been and I don't want you to find out, yet here you claim I am making it obvious? If I was scum you wouldn't even have this amount if case, which is still fuck all.

And I will make this promise to you given what went down in this game. If I flip scum in this game I swear on the lives if my children I will quit MS for good. Because I will NEVER use RL life problems in a game to stop me bring lynched, as either alignment, and the fact I brought it up in this game is a testament to me being at the end of my tether mentally.

So push for my lynch all you want now. That's all I will say against any wagon on me so the opportunity to lynch me is now.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'M NOT EVEN USING THAT AGAINST YOU ANYMORE GENERIC
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Generic »

Still voting for me though.

Like I said, if I flip scum in this game I will be leaving the site. And that's a guarantee.

Which will mean several games if not finished before my flip in this will need to replace me if you are right... But it's not gonna happen as we both know.

But carry on.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yes

I think you're scum, but it isn't even just Meta.

You won't even answer the simple freaking question I asked you earlier, you keep avoiding it.

I asked why, and you said I was using the question to avoid answering everything else and when I asked what I have avoided, you don't even answer that

I spent time trying to reach out to you, consider the fact that I was, maybe wrong but you aren't doing shit to help me find scum, or figure out your mindset

and you are still using appeal to emotion with maybe a little bit of logic I think?

I'm not sure

but nothing you have done has made me feel even remotely better about you

Instead of talking about how you aren't scum, and how you are town and why I'm wrong, why don't you hunt for scum and actually show me that you are town because I have tried to see it and I can't
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 564, Generic wrote:Still voting for me though.

Like I said, if I flip scum in this game I will be leaving the site.
And that's a guarantee.

Which will mean several games if not finished before my flip in this will need to replace me if you are right... But it's not gonna happen as we both know.

But carry on.
isn't such statements the equivalent of a trust tell?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Generic »

Who have you scumhunted?

And if you are do sure mara this will be the last game we speak in wont it.

Or you will look stupid. Win win for me as I know which it is.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 552, Generic wrote:Gaiden replacing out after a vote from PB feels like giving up.

Happy to save waiting on a replacement who then has to catch up also.

vote gaiden
makes sense but then you go using "trust tell" language
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 517, Desperado wrote:Nacho: Want to pick up where we left off yesterday?

And 508 is a good start in what sense?
Not particularly, no. 508 is a good start because he's providing something instead of nothing and is actually on a track to attempting to figure this game out as opposed to doing nothing at all.
In post 523, Empire wrote:Uh dude, I'm not really seeing anything there, I think him "lying" about it is just more likely to be a "Shoe-being-a-quirky-alt" thing rather than a "Shoe-being-scummy" thing. I mean, if he knows that you know his identity (as #355 seems to suggest), why would he deliberately lie about it?
He didn't know that I knew his identity until I called him out for lying about it. And I'm guessing that he would deliberately lie about it because I can generally read him pretty easily and he is scum as fuck this game.

Vote: Purple Shoe
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Generic »

And PB, you have a vote, feel free to use it if you think I'm bluffing and have used my home life to avoid a lynch.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote generic
, either scum or a policy lynch one or other.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 565, Ms Marangal wrote:You won't even answer the simple freaking question I asked you earlier, you keep avoiding it.

I asked why, and you said I was using the question to avoid answering everything else and when I asked what I have avoided, you don't even answer that

I spent time trying to reach out to you, consider the fact that I was, maybe wrong but you aren't doing shit to help me find scum, or figure out your mindset

and you are still using appeal to emotion with maybe a little bit of logic I think?
We were upset at him earlier for pushing without having a case and avoiding etc. etc. but I thought we both came to the conclusion sometime earlier that he's probably not the right place to focus for a day 1 lynch. Was I wrong?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 570, Generic wrote:And PB, you have a vote, feel free to use it if you think I'm bluffing and have used my home life to avoid a lynch.
I am saying you just used a "Trust Tell" type of action. Big no no. Did not reference home life. Just stated you used a "gambit" that is a no no. Unenforceable, and I will quit if not town. Trust tell if you as me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Generic »

My point is that if people vote me on the assumption I'm scum that is also taking into account the meltdown.

I swore on my children's lives I would never post such things playing as scum. And the reason they got posted at all was pure emotional frustration which is only ever present in me as town.

End of story as far as I'm concerned. But dress up the vote with any other tell you like. Just remember my comments when I flip, because its my integrity as a person now on the line, this stopped being a fun game for me days ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”