Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 548, waynegg wrote:Look. I'm not going to be too many more retards, lying pieces of shit, sacks of shit, and dickheads before I stop turning the the other cheek and start making complaints. I'm not even playing. Stop. If that's the best you've got that's just sad.
Then maybe you should start, you know, actually show that you want to play by actually working with others in game. Just because you
think
I'm scum because you
think
you know what I'm thinking doesn't mean you're right. It doesn't mean I'm scum. For all you know, I could be a Survivor. I'm trying to scumhunt just as you supposedly are trying to do, and at this point you're being a complete detriment to the entire town and are playing in an anti-town manner. Even if I was scum, there are others who would benefit from the information.

I challenged you to show me why I'm scum other than making a speculation on my thought process, which is 100% inaccurate and a massive misrep of my state of mind. You have yet to live up to my challenge, and continue to say, "oh, he says he's not concerned with his image, but he clearly is," when I've already rebutted that argument. This is how a debate works. You bring up a point, I rebut it and bring up a point and you rebut and we go on. You not "associating" yourself with your scum reads is a grave mistake. That's how you get yourself into your shit tunneling.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 am

Post by waynegg »

No fleasmon. That doesn't excuse your behavior.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

This game could use about 100% less ad-hominem. Thanks.
beefycheese
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:53 am

Post by waynegg »

I do my thing the way I do my thing. I'm not going to deviate from that just because a couple of whiney scumbutts want me to do something different. Nor am I going to debase myself to stoop down to their level. If those two don't like it, they can sit on it and spin. Everyone who's played a couple or a few games with me, while they may not approve of or understand the means, know the ends are good. Deal with it. You aren't getting any more out of me by using my town reads to do your dirty work either.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Attention players of Mini 1515,

For each hour that goes by that wayne is still alive, I will kill a kitten with my bare hands. I don't want to do this, but you're going to force my hand.

Think of the kittens and do what is right.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 553, waynegg wrote:I do my thing the way I do my thing. I'm not going to deviate from that just because a couple of whiney scumbutts want me to do something different. Nor am I going to debase myself to stoop down to their level. If those two don't like it, they can sit on it and spin. Everyone who's played a couple or a few games with me, while they may not approve of or understand the means, know the ends are good. Deal with it. You aren't getting any more out of me by using my town reads to do your dirty work either.
I beg to differ. I've seen a few of your games, and I'd stick to my original conclusion that you're a detriment to the town. I see the town getting by just fine without you when you're town.

It's simply astounding how stubborn you are with a failed method.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kitten #1 dies in 50 minutes

Spoiler:

don't make me do this
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 555, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 553, waynegg wrote:I do my thing the way I do my thing. I'm not going to deviate from that just because a couple of whiney scumbutts want me to do something different. Nor am I going to debase myself to stoop down to their level. If those two don't like it, they can sit on it and spin. Everyone who's played a couple or a few games with me, while they may not approve of or understand the means, know the ends are good. Deal with it. You aren't getting any more out of me by using my town reads to do your dirty work either.
I beg to differ. I've seen a few of your games, and I'd stick to my original conclusion that you're a detriment to the town. I see the town getting by just fine without you when you're town.

It's simply astounding how stubborn you are with a failed method.
People not listening to is not, nor has it ever been, my problem. I've reliably nailed the majority of team scum, D1, in all but one game I've played for the last year or so. You're going to have to do better than that. Stating your flawed opinion doesn't make it fact, so get to work!
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=29747
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29170

Two examples of you being wrong in your reads D1.

I didn't bother reading more games after finding these two. And I only checked maybe three total.

Spoiler: Reads list in Game #2
Bolded is scum
Fence Climbing Puppies (Null)
Frequency
Miszu
MP5 (SE)
startransmission (IC)

Poopie Puppies (Scum)
TheIrishPope (SE)

Cuddly Puppies (Town)
Voodoo Lady (SE)
SuperMafiaMan
Starstorm

So I go back to my original statement that you are constantly making empty comments and are being detrimental to the town wincon.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 558, thezmon221 wrote:So I go back to my original statement that you are constantly making empty comments and are being detrimental to the town wincon.
Do you think he's scum?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 559, morph the cat wrote:
In post 558, thezmon221 wrote:So I go back to my original statement that you are constantly making empty comments and are being detrimental to the town wincon.
Do you think he's scum?
I do think he's scum. Not specifically because of his stubbornness to help the town, but because of earlier reasons stated. It is a tad weaker, since I don't see scum doing this stubborn act too often, but it's still the best scum read I have.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by morph the cat »

It seems more like you're arguing that he's terrible at reading you than that he's scum.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 558, thezmon221 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=29747

I didn't bother reading more games after finding these two. And I only checked maybe three total.

Bolded is scum
Frequency
Miszu
MP5 (SE)
startransmission (IC)

Poopie Puppies (Scum)
TheIrishPope (SE)

Cuddly Puppies (Town)
Voodoo Lady (SE)
SuperMafiaMan
Starstorm

So I go back to my original statement that you are constantly making empty comments and are being detrimental to the town wincon.
So a marathon where there's little time to speak, much less think things through thoroughly and a Newbie where a nailed50%. You call those good examples?
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nailing 50% of the scum in a newbie game is rather admirable. gotta give him credit where credit is due.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 561, morph the cat wrote:It seems more like you're arguing that he's terrible at reading you than that he's scum.
At this present time I haven't been arguing he's scum. I've argued hes a detriment to the town.
waynegg wrote:
In post 558, thezmon221 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=29747

Bolded is scum
Frequency
Miszu
MP5 (SE)
startransmission (IC)

Poopie Puppies (Scum)
TheIrishPope (SE)

Cuddly Puppies (Town)
Voodoo Lady (SE)
SuperMafiaMan
Starstorm

So a marathon where there's little time to speak, much less think things through thoroughly and a Newbie where a nailed50%. You call those good examples?
Null =/= scum. You got a 0% in a Newbie.

And you said in games. Not to mention, the majority of your games are marathon games, so I'd suspect you had some kind of experience with thinking things through quickly. Either way, you said to give examples where you're wrong. I did exactly that.

Either way, I'm done arguing with you. It's like arguing with a brick wall.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 563, zMuffinMan wrote:nailing 50% of the scum in a newbie game is rather admirable. gotta give him credit where credit is due.
No, not really. I'd rather not, especially since he played a number of games prior to/during the Newbie game.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 547, waynegg wrote:Mara already crumbed using TIP as her personal tool to further her wincon while being very tactfully null on the rest of her statement. She's right I suppose.
She
certainly seems absolutely sure of it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mara
Reads change. Especially on e people started actually posting, not that it matters here.

GiF was in that game. Let him weigh in.
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 566, waynegg wrote:
In post 547, waynegg wrote:Mara already crumbed using TIP as her personal tool to further her wincon while being very tactfully null on the rest of her statement. She's right I suppose.
She
certainly seems absolutely sure of it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mara
Reads change. Especially on e people started actually posting, not that it matters here.

GiF was in that game. Let him weigh in.
I love how my reads are not allowed to change, but yours are (Post 485/6).

Seriously, talk about a double standard.

But fair enough, 50%. I'm still done arguing about the subject.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Reads can change but there was neither continuity nor conditioning for your reads to have abruptly changed. Nor have you since provided any reasons. You just kinda latched onto me since I voted for you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i really don't care whether or not his reads have been somewhat accurate in past games. most people in this game can probably boast something similar.

i don't think he's town here, so it doesn't matter.
wayne wrote:Nor have you since provided any reasons.
heh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ok Walder
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

Spoiler:
In post 242, thezmon221 wrote:Oops, forgot to post intended post #2:

Pie/V is TvT.

{ BRO, PA/Ghost, mastin, morph, pie, psych, V}
{Wayne, newearth}
{Mac, Mafia, Muffin}

Vast majority of my reads are gut/feel reads. Only probably 3-4 are legit backed with evidence.

Second slot is scum.
In post 483, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 482, waynegg wrote:That's not very nice weenie dog! I have something for you...

13. zMuffinMan
2. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien)
10. thezmon221

Is there another BFF?
Yes, you also forgot:

BRO
Mastin
Morph the Cat
Pie
Psychlone
Varsoon
Mac

That’s called the “town” in some mafia games.

You're telling me these don't look similar? Correct me if I'm wrong, and I implore you to do so, because I very well may be wrong, but that is very, very consistent. I took two people out of null and placed them into the town slot. SSK remains untouched, and I still have my two scum reads.

And I don't usually provide reasons for my reads unless:
A: Someone requests an explanation.
B: I am voting for the person.

As for the voting and latching onto you think, that's just the kind of misrep you've constantly been doing. I've been saying you're scum since post 242. Back then it was more gut-based, though it still had reason. I was succumbed to the circumstance that there was a long amount of time between my post voting for you and your interactions, so you simply beat me to a vote. That does not mean I OMGUS'ed you, because I didn't.

You don't even have a real reason for voting me. Almost all of your points are moot.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i asked you to talk about your reasons for thinking i'm scum because the sole reason you've given ("buddying varsoon") is something you should know i do as town (especially if you read D2 of xenogears, where all i did was argue against the nick lynch and called the reasons for nick being scum shit). not only that, but the specific instance you're referring to here is something pieguy asked me to do. i don't think you're really bad enough to think that talking about something i was asked to talk about is scummy. and i don't think you actually have any good reason for thinking i'm scum.

so i asked you to expand on your reads.

but you're not going to do that because you don't have good reasons.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh. So first it was "buddying? How the hell am I buddying?" And now it's " ooh huh! BUUDYING! Yeah, I do that as town too..."
Okderp :roll:
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 572, zMuffinMan wrote:but you're not going to do that because you don't have good reasons.
Welcome to my world.

:roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”