InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

ii feel like the simple answer here is just to lim bloodhail, owen and me in any order. i think we can all agree that it's exceedingly unlikely we don't find scum in that pool

i would prefer to start with bloodhail and i kind of feel like we aren't going to get much further by talking in circles unless we get him to claim. he seems to be the favourite far and away, but italiano is still sniffing around so i'll wait for further comment from him before declaring intent
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 551, InsidiousLemons wrote:ii feel like the simple answer here is just to lim bloodhail, owen and me in any order. i think we can all agree that it's exceedingly unlikely we don't find scum in that pool
does scum say this

heh

i wonder
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 548, Anya wrote:i think it's the tree or bloodhail

possible that bloodhail recognised he looked really bad from being off wagon so needed to make a chilli flavoured kill
this is not great also
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by bloodhail »

lemons effectively has intent to hammer so i'll claim

im vt, go ahead and get me out of this game

your new POE is unowen/anya

anya's vote hopping today is unnerving enough for me to swap her in for lemons because i think at this point shes not really trying to solve, and what can i say im a sucker for lemons most recent post
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by bloodhail »

however, the 3 town players who vote me today are still bad at this game. cheers
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by bloodhail »

and ftr its better at this point to just elim me and possibly not out who the remaining pr is
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 548, Anya wrote:i think it's the tree or bloodhail

possible that bloodhail recognised he looked really bad from being off wagon so needed to make a chilli flavoured kill
like i dont buy she really believes this, this is someone talking themselves into a read they know is incorrect. she has to contort her reasoning to reach that conclusion
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: bloodhail
I xthink this is town but this is poe and we have to be safe.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Okay so bloodhail has called four players in this game trash: T3, myself, Lemons and UNOwen. What do we all have in common? We voted for him. Anya and Delibird are only good right now because they haven’t voted him, but given the standard and pattern if they did they’d join us on the list. If we all look at the same evidence and come to the same conclusion, is it accurate to call us all wrong?

There is a difference in tone when town feels they are being miselim’d and when scum know they’re about to lose. I’ve found that town tend to implore more and try to prove to people why they’re town and scum tend to think the cases against them are stupid or impossible and are more hostile, condescending, or sarcastic.

I mean death pacts are stupid and only benefit scum. Using WIFOM to prove you wouldn’t do something is as foolish as the term itself. Your Day 1 play was underwhelming after a reread. Your Day 2 play has changed drastically. Why? Because scum was killed. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. So unless there is another scum (meaning 3 scum) and they have perfectly set you up to look the most like scum, occam’s razor tells me it’s you. Mafia can be difficult but sometimes it’s simple.

If anyone else has anything to say or ask or whatever you can, but I’m pretty set on where I’m going today.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 547, UNOwen wrote:I think that's a fair thought. There's less to post now we have a scum flip which I think gets us most of the way to victory.
Yeah, but why does it seem like you aren’t trying to figure it out when on Day 1, like Lemons said you were more active when you were trying to sort boxxy?
In post 547, UNOwen wrote:My read is that the way the N_M wagon came about and was pushed makes it most likely all town and you are confirmed town, which leaves bloodhail.
Other than bloodhail, who do you think
could
be scum on Not_Mafia’s wagon?
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 559, ItalianoVD wrote:Okay so bloodhail has called four players in this game trash: T3, myself, Lemons and UNOwen. What do we all have in common? We voted for him. Anya and Delibird are only good right now because they haven’t voted him, but given the standard and pattern if they did they’d join us on the list. If we all look at the same evidence and come to the same conclusion, is it accurate to call us all wrong?

There is a difference in tone when town feels they are being miselim’d and when scum know they’re about to lose. I’ve found that town tend to implore more and try to prove to people why they’re town and scum tend to think the cases against them are stupid or impossible and are more hostile, condescending, or sarcastic.

I mean death pacts are stupid and only benefit scum. Using WIFOM to prove you wouldn’t do something is as foolish as the term itself. Your Day 1 play was underwhelming after a reread. Your Day 2 play has changed drastically. Why? Because scum was killed. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. So unless there is another scum (meaning 3 scum) and they have perfectly set you up to look the most like scum, occam’s razor tells me it’s you. Mafia can be difficult but sometimes it’s simple.

If anyone else has anything to say or ask or whatever you can, but I’m pretty set on where I’m going today.
i just called anya scum, keep up with the program dude
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by bloodhail »

but yes if this game had actual good players in it i never get miseliminated here (but then boxxy doesn't get nked by a good player)

you're bad, you're killing town, you refused to kill scum day 1, you voted fucking obvious town boxxy, your performance this game is likely to result in a town loss if you are allowed to continue influencing the game. you have shown no ability whatsoever to correctly identify town and scum and in fact the likely quickest path to victory for town in this game would be inverting your reads

now hammer me because you're butthurt i called you bad
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by bloodhail »

and remember: anya/unowen. don't vote cdb, don't vote t3
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by bloodhail »

like seriously i'm asking to be hammered and taken out of this miserable shitfest of a game, what does it take to make that happen
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by bloodhail »

and don't fucking blame me for your own trash read based on your over-emotional play when i flip town
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by bloodhail »

i will reiterate: anya's play today is super fucking scummy where lemons and unowen are both potentially shooting themselves in the ass after i flip town. not the strongest thing though, unowen stays poe because his content is overall worse than lemons

k i'm done
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by T3 »

Now I just want you out of the game for being annoying and immature.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by bloodhail »

arent you literally a child
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by bloodhail »

its not immature to say italiano has very bad logic that has resulted in him consistently having incorrect reads this game and his response to me is based primarily on emotionality and having his feelings hurt rather than anything that would actually indicate me being scum. thats spitting straight facts.

ive accepted that im not going to be cleared and am asking to be removed, so i suppose in that sense it's annoying

but what's also annoying is being left to dangle at the end of a string while everyone jerks themselves off imaging they're
totally
caught me while absolutely nothing happens and i'm left screaming into the void

so yeah i'm gonna get annoying back because i want you people to get it over with and then blame me for "being scummy". nothing is being accomplished by leaving me alive in this game
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by bloodhail »

oh actually i forgot, italiano did try to meta anya and find her as scum, i take it back, if that ones right he can have credit for it, sorry

anyway hopefully i wake up dead
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by bloodhail »

and yeah slight hesitation on unowen because even though his content this game has basically been pure tv static - just total white noise, nothing useful or good or insightful in any way, atrocious tunnel on boxxy, he is painting himself into a corner as scum by trying to insist the wagon was pure - that strategy buys him a day but then he just loses. thats why id go anya first, because, again, her vote shuffling at this point feels unattached to any actual thinking. unowen still gets yote if anyas town though
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Anya »

bloodhail could be town but i don't want to go out in this hail too much baggage not worth trying to reread or evaluate
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 4:02 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 572, Anya wrote:bloodhail could be town but i don't want to go out in this hail too much baggage not worth trying to reread or evaluate
wolf
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Anya »

actually whatever VOTE: unowen

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”