MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Kowona wrote:However, that is far from what I did. I voted Sando referencing his end of D1 play. I even stated earlier, in post 499, that something about the end of the McGriddle wagon was making me itch. From those two posts, it is an easy conclusion that I have reason to vote Sando.

What are you getting at with this line of questioning?
I’m trying to understand your thought processes and motivations.

Your post at 499 –
Kowona wrote: I am going to go back and re-read the McGriddle wagon at the end. Something is bothering me about it and I can not remember what.
This indicates to me that someone who jumped on the McGriddle wagon was bothering you, not that Sando voting for Ooba was the issue. So combine that with your vague comment at 504 about and I don’t see that it’s a clear cut easy conclusion to make.
Kowona wrote:I am going to go back and re-read the McGriddle wagon at the end. Something is bothering me about it and I can not remember what.
I asked you to say why it wasn’t OMGUS. If you think his case was weak your reaction to immediately counter-vote him I see as overly defensive. Especially since you then followed it up with all the posts regarding the Timestamp.

No-one in the game is above being questioned.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Konowa »

@Magna: Quick point before I head out for the evening. You stating that I immediately placed a counter-vote on horror is false. horror began his attack late D1, and I feel that I countered all of his points. His
continued
bunk attack is why I voted him. As for the whole timestamp issue, the site was taking a shit at the time and I read the stamps, and your post, wrong. I will admit to that.

I will address everything else tomorrow.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Konowa wrote:fitz, thatguy, horror
NEED TO POST.

@Magna: Also, why are you trying to discredit my vote on horror as OMGUS, when you yourself think that horror's vote is weak?

unvote;
vote MagnaofIllusion
Sorry all...got back from vacation yesterday and internet at home has been down most of tonight. 0016 here so I will try to get more content posted tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I know I need to post, but unfortunately I'm being lazy with this game, and it doesn't help that I haven't had time to stay online for long enough to make 1 or 2 posts in my games.

A decent post SHOULD be up soon.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Sando »

danakillsu wrote:Konowa's slip-up:
ISO posts 24-27. He thought horrordude shouldn't know that he was alive, when horrordude only had to look at the mod's post to see that Konowa was alive.

That's not so relevant, though, since I don't think he's as scummy as Sando. I voted along with Konowa, not because I thought that Konowa gave good reasons, but because Konowa hinted at certain posts of Sando's. Sando's entire day 1 seemed strange to me once I looked. Sando didn't mention the McGriddle wagon at all, from what I can tell, and he told the town they had to choose between two people when there were 24 hours left in the day. I already explained, I believe, why I also find his day 2 actions scummy. Any questions still unanswered?
So I didn't mention the McGriddle wagon at all, yet stated that people should choose either McGriddle or Ooba? Yeah you're completely contradicting yourself there.

Also, this:
Sando wrote: Oh, and these 2 quotes are classic:
Dana wrote:didn't really give a reason for not voting for the actually scummy person of the day, McGriddle
yet here's what you said when putting McGriddle at L-1:
Dana wrote:But seriously folks, I don't find anyone horribly scummy so far. However, I do find McGriddle lurky and I believe his lynch will be beneficial to town for the info. So, since I probably won't be able to post RIGHT before the deadline, I'll vote: McGriddle for right now. The above comment does NOT mean I will not be able to post again before the deadline.
Also, wtf is this:
Dana wrote:I voted along with Konowa, not because I thought that Konowa gave good reasons, but because Konowa hinted at certain posts of Sando's.
Konowa hadn't even stated what posts of mine he found scummy, yet you followed him because he basically said that 'I found a post of Sando's scummy'.

Ythan, a single neighbour left, assuming they're 'just' a neighbour, has literally no power. They can't talk to anyone anymore, and they're not confirmed townie. There's no downside for town for a single non-PR neighbour to claim, and it gives us information, which is good.

Instead of simply taking the easy course and accusing me of something with absolutely nothing to back yourself up, how about telling me how it would benefit scum?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

Explain to me how you can get a confirmed townie out of a neighbor claiming right now, genius.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

I misread you because I assumed you would keep being stupid.

Explain to me what information you can get from a claim, genius.*
Leech
Leech
Goon
Leech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Leech »

Sando wrote:Ythan, a single neighbour left, assuming they're 'just' a neighbour, has literally no power. They can't talk to anyone anymore, and they're not confirmed townie. There's no downside for town for a single non-PR neighbour to claim, and it gives us information, which is good.
Sando, are you familiar with the show? Heylia's buisness partner would be one of two people: Nancy or Conrad. Either one of those two roles would most likely not "just" be a neighbor. Those are two important characters.

Also, your point is bad on the flip-side as well. If you are correct, which is unlikely, then all a claim would do is narrow down the PR:Vanilla ratio by one, giving the scum a better chance to kill a PR. Your idea is bad no matter how you look at it, it only benefits scum.

I think we have to be overly cautious in this game when it comes to claims. I'm very familiar with the series, and I don't know of any character that would logically be a doctor. I don't think we have a way to protect anyone that claims. So, let's not claim until it will be beneficial in a way that isn't: "Oh, so you might be town...good to know."
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Sando »

Leech wrote: If you are correct, which is unlikely, then all a claim would do is narrow down the PR:Vanilla ratio by one, giving the scum a better chance to kill a PR.
Hmm, you make a good point, I had not considered the narrowing down of PR options with a vanilla.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

I think that you had.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Sando »

Ythan wrote:I think that you had.
God you spout a lot of BS. You've been simply saying 'you're a liar Sando' ever since I put it out there that the Neighbour(s) should claim, completely refusing to actually say what you thought I was lying about. And now that Leech has actually come up with something wrong with it, suddenly you claim that you've been vindicated.

You haven't had an original idea all game, get over yourself.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

I have not been simply pointing that out since then, but I am now and I'm being pretty clear about my accusation. And no original ideas? You're really reaching. How's that for bullshit, Mr. Bullshit? Don't run too quickly to the gallows, there's plenty of time before the deadline.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Sando »

Ythan wrote:I think you're making up at least one thing in 489.
That was the entirety of your accusation about my neighbour claim. You never actually stated what that 'one thing' was, despite me repeatedly asking.

Now that Leech points out a problem with my reasoning, suddendly you say 'See!!! I told you guys he was lying, that's exactly what I mean when I said he was lying!!!'. You're blatantly riding Leech's coat-tails.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ythan wrote:Sando is vastly overstating the likelihood that the neighborhood contains scum, and is even trying to out the remaining neighbor if he's alone. For no good reason.
Ythan wrote:I misread you because I assumed you would keep being stupid.

Explain to me what information you can get from a claim, genius.*
Reading is really important in this game Sando.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Sando »

You never, ever, stated an anti-town reason for a neighbour claim. You simply questioned the pro-town-ness of it. Leech points one out, I concede it, and you're suddenly all over it as proof of me lying.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

Oh then you're just twisting. How out of character for you.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Sando »

Oh you're simply taking a contrary view with no real reasoning, how out of character for you.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

Here's the short version. You're not making any kind of meaningful point, so when you figure one out please post it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

He is neither defending against nor making any accusation.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Sando »

Ythan wrote:Here's the short version. You're not making any kind of meaningful point, so when you figure one out please post it.
I'm still going after Dana... Please read the thread and pay attention. Dana hasn't addressed my issues, this is simply a side issue while I wait for Dana to respond.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Ythan »

Do I need to spoonfeed you and say "right now"? Do I need to walk you through how what you used to be doing is not the same thing as what you're doing now and doing something relevant once won't excuse meaningless obfuscation like this?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Sando »

This game was much more civilised when I simply ignored you, you clearly dislike something about me and simply want to take a contrary view.

Sorry guys, I'll go back to ignoring the kiddie.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

Can we lynch some whiny hypocritical bullshit out of this thread already, or do you guys want his buddy Magna first?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

Ha, still no content, just "Hey stop attacking me this must just be personal I don't want to address anything meaningful."
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Seriously Sando, if you want to make this personal and then bitch about taking it in turn as a way to deflect, I dunno, everything else that's going on, I guess at least we won't have to put up with it after this game day.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”