Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 574, Salamence20 wrote:I still stand by this. Fuck, regardless of ZZZX's alignment, Im still scum. IM BEING SET FOR A LYNCH AFTER MY VIG SHOT IS DIRECTED. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Except you're not, I think you're town and several others do as well. Games about the only person adamant that you're scum and his one vote isn't going to push a lynch on you so stop being silly. Not to mention the aim of this is to lynch scum, not to try and dodge future suspicion so please revote ZZZX.

Also that's a really weird lie for someone to tell you.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by TobyLoby »

Can a vig shot be redirected back onto the shooter? need 2 know for friend. tnks.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 577, TobyLoby wrote:Can a vig shot be redirected back onto the shooter? need 2 know for friend. tnks.

Yes it can. Why you would do that though. Is dumb.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by TobyLoby »

A townie coming in and picking rolecop is so incredibly pointless. Yay I am second! Cool! Hmm, let me get rolecop so I can investigate all the cool roles I passed up over night. Anatole doesn't strike me as the type of person to do this. I think he is more competent than that.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Regfan »

This game is seriously stalling, two more votes on ZZZX please.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Sala! , and especially were terrible! Regardless of your alignment I don't see the point of it. Why do you think that ZZZX is town? Besides, : why do you think that your Vig shot will be redirected? It's virtually impossible that Hephaestus (or Flubber or anyone in the later part of the draft) has the Redirector role.

@Hephaestus, was terrible. Did you just pop in so as to post a bunch of question marks without saying anything about the ZZZX wagon or anything else? I think you're the perfect one for the Vig shot.

In general, we all
must
assume that the others are performing a good gameplay if we want to win. It
is
possible that ZZZX's predecessor picked up a useless role as scum but we shouldn't base our game on this. It's way more likely that ZZZX is scum.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Yes I was vla mostly

and dont you think the speed of my wagon and how people juist blindly accepted it a plain claim that I am a town wagon?

wouldnt my scum buddies for exmaple defend me indirectly/? 0r tell me not to claim in the scum PT/QT for example?

Sadly noone of that happened because there are No scum buddies as I am town.

But I am being wagoned blindly. gosh
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Regfan »

Two more votes needed on ZZZX still, sooner is better than later.

In post 582, ZZZX wrote:and dont you think the speed of my wagon and how people juist blindly accepted it a plain claim that I am a town wagon? wouldnt my scum buddies for exmaple defend me indirectly/? 0r tell me not to claim in the scum PT/QT for example? Sadly noone of that happened because there are No scum buddies as I am town.

No ones defending you because there is no defence for you, you got caught in a position where you're confirmed to have made a move that's very scum motivated and anyone that tries to argue otherwise would be linking themselves towards you after you get lynched (Which you will) meaning your partners are best of bussing you or what I think is more likely is that your partners are just lurking and absent.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I really haven't liked this wagon from the start. Why would he claim a pro scum role bothers me.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 584, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I really haven't liked this wagon from the start. Why would he claim a pro scum role bothers me.

Not like he had a choice, was confirmed that either you or him had it and going up against someone trying to claim their role isn't a plausible scum strategy so his only choices were claim backup or rolecop neither making sense to take as town #2 spot, think he thought he'd be town read claiming the rolecop element of it.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 585, Regfan wrote:
In post 584, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I really haven't liked this wagon from the start. Why would he claim a pro scum role bothers me.

Not like he had a choice, was confirmed that either you or him had it and going up against someone trying to claim their role isn't a plausible scum strategy so his only choices were claim backup or rolecop neither making sense to take as town #2 spot, think he thought he'd be town read claiming the rolecop element of it.

I suppose but like I said Im not a major fan of this wagon just something feels off about it. But then again it is only D1 so there we go.

Permanently V/LA
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 am

Post by TobyLoby »

I've thought about it and I can see a few possibilities, such as wanting to play honestly as Regfan described. Claiming back-up when you aren't might also put you in a tricky position where you're pressured to prove your new given role down the line.

I'm more paranoid of certain individuals not jumping on the wagon as it looks good to not be on it due to these circumstances if ZZZX flips town. I realize that is neglecting factors such as scum possibly already being on it already, or them just not being around.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 am

Post by TobyLoby »

ZZZX is still free to do and say things. I've been kinda waiting for him to give reads or actually give a go at scum hunting.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 587, TobyLoby wrote:
I'm more paranoid of certain individuals not jumping on the wagon as it looks good to not be on it due to these circumstances if ZZZX flips town.
I realize that is neglecting factors such as scum possibly already being on it already, or them just not being around.

I'm not in the slightest feeling the underlined? All the off-wagoners are either flat out not here or town reads of mine.

People off wagon are Elmo, Heph, Hershey, Aafter, Arma, Sai and now Sala. I have Elmo, Hersh (Has stated intention to vote ZZZX) and Sala as town and Aafter/Arma/Saki are clearly not here/caught up, the only real one that fits the profile is Heph and he's only had the pop in post.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 am

Post by TobyLoby »

In post 587, TobyLoby wrote:I'm more paranoid of certain individuals not jumping on the wagon as it looks good to not be on it due to these circumstances if ZZZX flips town.
I realize that is neglecting factors such as scum possibly already being on it already, or them just not being around.
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 am

Post by TobyLoby »

This would be a whole lot better if we weren't just sitting around doing nothing. It's not like we're sitting here discussing viable alternative lynches here.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 591, TobyLoby wrote:This would be a whole lot better if we weren't just sitting around doing nothing. It's not like we're sitting here discussing viable alternative lynches here.

Well I can name on alt lynch....And no my votes not there. Im off for a few days so im going geocaching and going to read the last few pages and such. And think about whats transpired so far.

Permanently V/LA
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:33 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Not reading anything. Hammer ZZZX
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

"and I know this is a stupid question"

And it was a stupid question. So forget it.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

That first post was in reference to one that had half a sentence containing a stupid question that my phone said it posted but actually didn't. Ugh.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

He wouldn't, isn't that the point?

What do you guys think about 2 scum buddies being right next to each other on the draft pick?
TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:01 am

Post by TobyLoby »

Do you mean where they are placed on the draft or the numbers they picked? Both have occurred before.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

ZZZX, as Regfan's explained it in and , noone is defending you because it's much more probable that you're scum than your predecessor applied for a useless role before. Sorry to say, lynching you is the best possible townplay now.

However, I've found something else.

In post 582, ZZZX wrote:and dont you think the speed of my wagon and how people juist blindly accepted it a plain claim that I am a town wagon?
wouldnt my scum buddies for exmaple defend me indirectly/?

In post 592, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Well I can name on alt lynch....And no my votes not there.
Im off for a few days so im going geocaching and going to read the last few pages and such. And think about whats transpired so far.

Check out the underlined parts.
Add Elmo's recent posts: , , plus his attitude when we were asking him about being a Rolecop/Backup: from to . Also, his previous posts about not knowing how many scums in the setup are.

In post 486, TobyLoby wrote:
Assuming we're seeing a scum flip here, my only question is why scum would take rolecop as possibly their first role. It's useful, but as one of their first picks? I don't see it if all their partners are far away or they sucked it up on the draft list. Makes me think there is scum around that draft number to better legitimize it.

I think we've found what we've been searching for. If ZZZX flips scum, Elmo may be one of his partners.
(But right now, we must lynch ZZZX.)
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:04 am

Post by hephaestus »

In post 463, ZZZX wrote:I am a rolecop

How is this guy still alive?

VOTE: ZZZX