ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 554, Josh_B wrote:@theadmiral. Can you clarify? You quoted my post twice and the besides you thinking that the post is shit, I don't follow. Are the comments to the second quote related to my post or to another post?

I think we resolved my whole reliance on character claims as proof of alliance.
This:
In post 553, ThAdmiral wrote:He means shit. He means your case is shit.

It looks particularly bad because it is an attempt to pile pressure on the current lynch leader.
Was supposed to be in response to this:
In post 534, ZZZX wrote:
In post 531, Chandra Nalaar wrote:ZZ could be scum, that was pretty weak.
What do you mean by pretty weak?
I think there was a ctrl-c fuckup somewhere along the line.

to clarify, however, I thought
your
post was terrible because you were attempting to drum up support for a kida lynch using his inexperience, tendency to jump from wagon to wagon, and fear that he could negatively impact the game later (when there are less people) as reasons. None of these relate to him actually being scum, just a hinderence. In fact you imply he is town with the line "what's he going to be like when the town pool is getting smaller and smaller and the scum are becoming more and more manipulative in their play style?", i.e. if you think he is liable to be manipulated by the scum clearly you don't think he is one.
In post 561, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 553, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 454, Squirrel Girl wrote:Yeah, but that's the point though. i think all I did was basically re-state what was already contained in that post, and you didn't even seem to buy half of it, but suddenly your demeanor went from 'can lynch SG' to 'pals with SG' it didn't feel like a legit mental shift considering the interaction. That's why I called it out.
K. I mean does it make you think I'm scum or not. If not I don't really see the point in bringing it up.
And I've been debating this, but I suppose my answer is - yes, yes it does make me think you might be scum. Mostly because it doesn't feel like a logical mental shift, which makes me feel like the presented stances from you are false because they don't flow logically. I also feel like you're being evasive in this discussion.
cool
In post 556, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 555, The Rufflig wrote:Nope. How many other players do you hear in this discussion? No one else cares.
Cheeky fucking scumbutt. You're right, it's quite plain no one is going to bother lynch you over what is essentially a scumclaim because they aren't paying attention. Good deduction. Keep refusing to link to a post that doesn't exist.

Why isn't this dead yet? Can I have a double vote?
I have to admit I haven't really been paying attention to rufflig. Sell me on the idea of lynching him.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Vote Count 7

The Rufflig 6 - Aronis,vezokpiraka,pidgey,Chandra Nalaar,Nero Cain,BulbaFenix,
beastcharizard 4 - Mutleyddmc,ThAdmiral,mozamis,Umbrage,
Pidgey 2 -The Rufflig,jklash12,
Yates 2 - ZZZX,Squirrel Girl,
Umbrage 2 - beastcharizard,UniversalSlutBus,
ZZZX 2 - pappums rat,Aunt Jemina,
Squirrel Girl 2 - UnfriendlyNeighbors,Yates,
Mutleyddmc 1 - PeregrineV,
JoshB 1 - Kid A,
mozamis 1 - Josh_B,
Aronis 1 - displaced,

Not Voting

SnakePlissken,

V/LA

No One

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Well, DP1 has been fun so far. I'm ready to move on if everyone else is. But now it's time Follow the Scarlet Witch :nerd: as chaos tends to do, with a little erratic game theory and touch of wagon mongering. I'll try to add as many links as I can, but FTW this game is bungled by flame wars. I hope I can make this post as clear as possible.
Spoiler: considerate wall reduction
Pidgy486and/or Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game that has put behavior of several players into question.
At the beginning of the game(p1) 3 people came on strong as role fishing after Aronis claimed to have an awesome character.
Squirrel Girl
Ruflig
ZZZX
It isn't absurd to want to know who got what character, but the issue against these three is that both SG and Ruf were both like, "IS IT A DOCTOR?!?!"
And it was ZZZX's second attempt for role fishing, the first being against SG.

Then there's the follow up. Ruf praising SG for her knowledge(17) and SG giving a random, yet pointed role description of an antagonist character(18).
I wish she would have called dibs. We'd be sure she was scum.

Forward to SG rolefishing KidA(not that far (21)) and Ruf voting Aronis and explaining his case against Aronis's "minor role fishing"(152)
as opposed to his own full on role fishing mentioned before

Anyways, I don't want to requote the whole damn DP, I'm getting to a point. I noticed this post by Yates
Spoiler: Yate post
In post 580, Yates wrote:
In post 578, displaced wrote:VOTE: Aronis
He's a gross lurker, but calling post 15 a "rolefish" is a bit of a stretch. To me it reads as a snarky reaction to:
In post 13, The Rufflig wrote:You are Professor Doctor Awesome?
and
In post 14, Squirrel Girl wrote:Maybe he's Dr. Decibel.
So two people jokingly referred to him as a "Doctor."
Referring to the primary role fishing infractions, but oops forgot to include his partner on that train.
Hello Scum

It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction considering the misreps that were coming from both sides.
they've already been pointed out so read the DP if you want to see them for yourself.

So, That being said, For the scummiest continued game play besides these incidents. I'm voting ZZZX,
since I only get to pick one
VOTE: ZZZX
I know we still have some time left in the DP, but with 24 pages worth of play, I feel like I have a reasonable amount of info to place a solid vote.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

ARGH

Screams ring out throughout the town and someone falls down dead.

Aronis was Thor, Vanilla Town, Stabbed in the back day 1

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline

Note - Votecount is reset.
Note 2- Everyone is on V/LA until Tuesday. Happy Easter
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 600, ThAdmiral wrote: to clarify, however, I thought
your
post was terrible because you were attempting to drum up support for a kida lynch using his inexperience, tendency to jump from wagon to wagon, and fear that he could negatively impact the game later (when there are less people) as reasons. None of these relate to him actually being scum, just a hinderence. In fact you imply he is town with the line "what's he going to be like when the town pool is getting smaller and smaller and the scum are becoming more and more manipulative in their play style?", i.e. if you think he is liable to be manipulated by the scum clearly you don't think he is one.
Yep, that's what I meant. And that's what I thought you would say. Keeping a pioneer around is only helpful for scum, so I'm putting your clarification in my scum pile. For further clarification of my stance, Pioneers play against the Town wincon, and I consider them to be as lynch worthy as any mafia. If any body wants to keep talking about this, link it to an Out of Game thread and we can go over some opinions on it. (I don't think it would be illegal, considering it would be a general theory discussion about playing to your wincon, and justifiable policy lynches not specific to this game).
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

nero wrote:I'm sure he could. What is your read on him?
Don't really have one as of yet.
In post 290, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 224, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Something that is REALLY bothering me is Aunt J. She calls out PV for his entrance, PV comes into the thread again and ignores her, and she just acts like it hasn't happened in the next post. It's bizarre behaviour - surely if you were calling someone out in the manner which she did PV, you expect some kind of response, and flip your shit when you're ignored?
Not so much. There is a history there (), whereas she is one of the first I try to figure out. In turn I either expect her to be cautious in trying to figure me out, or worried that I'm focusing on her.

Yes. Good. So when you ignored her originally, that shoud've been a concern for her. No?

Yates tunnelfucking someone? Someone tunnelfucking Yates? It's
not
Nero?!?! Yawn. Let me know when you start tunnelfucking scum, Yates.

By the way, Yates/SG:
In post 318, pidgey wrote:THAT SAID, i do still find it a bit weird SG called me town (though apperantly she didnt, or at least she is saying i was null back then now) for my first posts being about scum hunting when they were kinda limited.

But yeah this whole argument just really... dumb.
In post 318, pidgey wrote: But yeah this whole argument just really... dumb.
In post 318, pidgey wrote:just really... dumb.
In post 318, pidgey wrote:
dumb
Just in case you were wondering my thoughts.
In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe I was originally right about Pid. He's misrepping like crazy here.
Probably not. Why would scum-pidgey get involved in this fuck show that's occuring, instead of just letting it play out around him?

Through the shitstorm to page 15, away to work now.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:54 am

Post by ZZZX »

After I read this I think either you guys are drunk or I am....
In post 600, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 554, Josh_B wrote:@theadmiral. Can you clarify? You quoted my post twice and the besides you thinking that the post is shit, I don't follow. Are the comments to the second quote related to my post or to another post?

I think we resolved my whole reliance on character claims as proof of alliance.
This:
In post 553, ThAdmiral wrote:He means shit. He means your case is shit.

It looks particularly bad because it is an attempt to pile pressure on the current lynch leader.
Was supposed to be in response to this:
In post 534, ZZZX wrote:
In post 531, Chandra Nalaar wrote:ZZ could be scum, that was pretty weak.
What do you mean by pretty weak?
I think there was a ctrl-c fuckup somewhere along the line.

to clarify, however, I thought
your
In post 561, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 553, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 454, Squirrel Girl wrote:Yeah, but that's the point though. i think all I did was basically re-state what was already contained in that post, and you didn't even seem to buy half of it, but suddenly your demeanor went from 'can lynch SG' to 'pals with SG' it didn't feel like a legit mental shift considering the interaction. That's why I called it out.
K. I mean does it make you think I'm scum or not. If not I don't really see the point in bringing it up.
And I've been debating this, but I suppose my answer is - yes, yes it does make me think you might be scum. Mostly because it doesn't feel like a logical mental shift, which makes me feel like the presented stances from you are false because they don't flow logically. I also feel like you're being evasive in this discussion.
cool
In post 556, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 555, The Rufflig wrote:Nope. How many other players do you hear in this discussion? No one else cares.
Cheeky fucking scumbutt. You're right, it's quite plain no one is going to bother lynch you over what is essentially a scumclaim because they aren't paying attention. Good deduction. Keep refusing to link to a post that doesn't exist.

Why isn't this dead yet? Can I have a double vote?
I have to admit I haven't really been paying attention to rufflig. Sell me on the idea of lynching him.
Sad part: I called josh b for the reason you just called me for.. When did I say that's the reason?

Pro tip : I didn't stop saying I said things I didnt say.
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Well, DP1 has been fun so far. I'm ready to move on if everyone else is. But now it's time Follow the Scarlet Witch :nerd: as chaos tends to do, with a little erratic game theory and touch of wagon mongering. I'll try to add as many links as I can, but FTW this game is bungled by flame wars. I hope I can make this post as clear as possible.
Spoiler: considerate wall reduction
Pidgy486and/or Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game that has put behavior of several players into question.
At the beginning of the game(p1) 3 people came on strong as role fishing after Aronis claimed to have an awesome character.
Squirrel Girl
Ruflig
ZZZX
It isn't absurd to want to know who got what character, but the issue against these three is that both SG and Ruf were both like, "IS IT A DOCTOR?!?!"
And it was ZZZX's second attempt for role fishing, the first being against SG.

Then there's the follow up. Ruf praising SG for her knowledge(17) and SG giving a random, yet pointed role description of an antagonist character(18).
I wish she would have called dibs. We'd be sure she was scum.

Forward to SG rolefishing KidA(not that far (21)) and Ruf voting Aronis and explaining his case against Aronis's "minor role fishing"(152)
as opposed to his own full on role fishing mentioned before

Anyways, I don't want to requote the whole damn DP, I'm getting to a point. I noticed this post by Yates
Spoiler: Yate post
In post 580, Yates wrote:
In post 578, displaced wrote:VOTE: Aronis
He's a gross lurker, but calling post 15 a "rolefish" is a bit of a stretch. To me it reads as a snarky reaction to:
In post 13, The Rufflig wrote:You are Professor Doctor Awesome?
and
In post 14, Squirrel Girl wrote:Maybe he's Dr. Decibel.
So two people jokingly referred to him as a "Doctor."
Referring to the primary role fishing infractions, but oops forgot to include his partner on that train.
Hello Scum

It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction considering the misreps that were coming from both sides.
they've already been pointed out so read the DP if you want to see them for yourself.

So, That being said, For the scummiest continued game play besides these incidents. I'm voting ZZZX,
since I only get to pick one
VOTE: ZZZX
I know we still have some time left in the DP, but with 24 pages worth of play, I feel like I have a reasonable amount of info to place a solid vote.
When the hell did I role fish?

Fun fact; I was from the few who didn't go in that doctor argument and now I am called for it

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE SAYING I SAID THINGS I DIDN'T

EITHER QUOTE ME OR DONT TALK ABOUT IT.

God I feel better after expressing my anger
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:14 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Why the fuck did someone shoot aronis now.
There were so many better targets.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Yates »

In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game
You're welcome. I also subtly hinted this is likely a multiball game in in post 579 when I said "there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past.
Fake claims and multiball are mod meta
."
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Referring to the primary role fishing infractions, but oops forgot to include his partner on that train. Hello Scum
Is there something about post 580 you don't understand? The claim is that post 15 looked like a rolefish. My interpretation is that post 15 was a
response
to the two posts immediately preceding it. Did you think ZZZX's post [16] somehow influenced Aronis's "rolefish" post [15]? Unless you think Aronis had a fusion reactor powered Delorean, I don't see how ANY post that came after it would.
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction
Possibly. I'm in the Town faction so if SG is in a different faction then what you are saying here makes perfect sense. Which faction are
you
in?

You are right about one thing, though, SG's inability to read for context is driving me nuts [get it - "nuts?" - I slay me!]:
In post 599, Squirrel Girl wrote:how Yates decided to start supporting [the Ruffling wagon] from the sidelines
You know what? Before I lose my crap, why don't you tell me how I supported the Ruffling wagon from the sidelines. Because, again, I think we have VERY different interpretations. I'm assuming you mean post 569, yes? The post where I jumped square in the middle of the ring and refereed? If so, I think you'd have an easier time mischaracterizing that as a defense/buddy post. Just saying.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Yates »

In post 607, vezokpiraka wrote:Why the fuck did someone shoot aronis now.
Is the target as important as the result or what a day death implies? Honestly, the rest of it is wifom. Maybe it was someone who thought he bread crumbed doc. Maybe it was someone trying to make it look like he was killed by someone who thought he bread crumbed doc. Both are equally likely and uninteresting given how little we know.
In post 607, vezokpiraka wrote:There were so many better targets.
Name 3.
Please pm me to pre-in
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:27 am

Post by ZZZX »

Did you think ZZZX's post [16] somehow influenced Aronis's "rolefish" post [15]?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

So I posted after him and influenced his post before me

This logic is flawless...

Why the hell do I feel you guys are trying to push fake reasons to vote me? @Everyone

HALF the BWs that are going on right now are shit and are lead by scum
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 am

Post by ZZZX »

Just for the record, Saying he drew the pumpkin that shoots lazorz out of its ass isnt a role fish unless you are that bad to see it as so.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:46 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Are all Daykillers town sided? I have never been in a game with one and at first I thought it was a modkill.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 612, beastcharizard wrote:
Are all Daykillers town sided? I have never been in a game with one and at first I thought it was a modkill.
No not all daykillers town sided but I would expect this one is

If it was mafia Idk why would they do it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

EBWOP:
In post 609, Yates wrote:Is the target as important as the result or what a day death implies? Honestly, the rest of it is wifom. Maybe it was someone who thought he bread crumbed doc. Maybe it was someone trying to make it look like he was killed by someone who thought he bread crumbed doc. Both are equally likely and uninteresting given how little we know.
It seems to me you are assuming that the day kill is scum sided. What makes you think that?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Yates »

In post 610, ZZZX wrote:So I posted after him and influenced his post before me

Thank you for restating my point. Josh claimed I was your scum buddy because I didn't include your "rolefish" in my summary of why Aronis's post wasn't a rolefish. I'm saying that your post obviously
did not
influence the post before it. Is that really unclear?
Please pm me to pre-in
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 615, Yates wrote:
In post 610, ZZZX wrote:So I posted after him and influenced his post before me

Thank you for restating my point. Josh claimed I was your scum buddy because I didn't include your "rolefish" in my summary of why Aronis's post wasn't a rolefish. I'm saying that your post obviously
did not
influence the post before it. Is that really unclear?
This reply is not really aimed at you

I was just too lazy to go to his first post and quote it so I just said this
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Yates »

In post 614, beastcharizard wrote:It seems to me you are assuming that the day kill is scum sided. What makes you think that?
Could also be SK. Not sure why you would assume Day Vig?
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:16 am

Post by pidgey »

@ mr killer:
Why the hell did you not killed me or the rufflig? I hate you.

Will get back into this game today, im on holiday here in Mexico :D

Also lynch this guy
vote: The Rufflig
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Yates »

In post 614, beastcharizard wrote:What makes you think that?
Sorry, was checking Jason games for day killers and I'm not finding one. So the last game I clearly recall having a day kill was in [ur=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... #p4654410l]Harry Potter[/url] where Tammy was an SK. And that's memorable more for the "leashed SK" debate.
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 am

Post by pidgey »

Josh B is town by the way unless he is one of the best bullshit artists. All the fake claim shenanigans discussion makes me lean that way.
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Yates »

Link fix: Harry Potter
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:25 am

Post by pidgey »

Why the hell do I feel you guys are trying to push fake reasons to vote me? @Everyone
Arent you one to talk
-----------------
Sup
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I have never been in a game with a Day killing role but I know that a daykilling town role exists on the Wiki so my first conclusion was assuming it was a town sided thing. I didn't understand why you would jump to conclusions that it was scum sided until now. At least I know you aren't slipping some sort of information now that you have provided a game to back up that suspicion.

@ZZZX:

I found it funny you told Yates the reply wasn't towards him yet you answered a question clearly directed towards someone who wasn't you. If you don't like people replying to something not aimed at them then why do you do the same thing? If you could kindly let people answer their own questions that would be fantastic.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:46 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 623, beastcharizard wrote:I have never been in a game with a Day killing role but I know that a daykilling town role exists on the Wiki so my first conclusion was assuming it was a town sided thing. I didn't understand why you would jump to conclusions that it was scum sided until now. At least I know you aren't slipping some sort of information now that you have provided a game to back up that suspicion.

@ZZZX:

I found it funny you told Yates the reply wasn't towards him yet you answered a question clearly directed towards someone who wasn't you. If you don't like people replying to something not aimed at them then why do you do the same thing? If you could kindly let people answer their own questions that would be fantastic.
I basically said the part that was related to me to answer someone else's question

Also at least I didn't lie about what others said like our friends here ("Looks angrily")

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”