crazycrabman
crazycrabman
Goon
crazycrabman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by crazycrabman »

Funny thing is is that I haven't experienced either eating crabs or being scum...
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 598, crazycrabman wrote:You see? Nothing I can do. I guess i'll ride this one out...
I literally told you what you should do and you made excuses why you can't do it.

I mean this isn't a newbie game and I'm not an IC but the advice I gave you was pretty good advice if I do say so myself.

If you aren't scum and you do get lynched, I'd at least like to see you leave behind some useful information.

Who do you think is scum? Why do you think they are scum?

If you can't at least answer those 2 questions you have a lot of work ahead of you
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
crazycrabman
crazycrabman
Goon
crazycrabman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by crazycrabman »

I believe that Creature and some lurker is scum. I believe creature is scum because his attitude fits that of scum and his posting style. This is a result of a flawed strategy so take it with a grain of salt. I know you are going to say t re-read the game with a different mindset but anything different besides the one I have used and am using right now would be lying to myself.
crazycrabman
crazycrabman
Goon
crazycrabman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by crazycrabman »

In post 601, Robbnva wrote:
In post 598, crazycrabman wrote:You see? Nothing I can do. I guess i'll ride this one out...
I literally told you what you should do and you made excuses why you can't do it.
Please quote that instance because out of the three posts of yours since I last came on (not counting this one) I don't see where you told me what to do. You hinted about changing my strat but that isn't "literal" and doesn't count. I guess you told me not to worry about the past but that isn't really advice.
Eggman
Eggman
Goon
Eggman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Eggman »

"some lurker"
so {MM4, Akigoku, Stelo}
...Has anyone checked to see if any of these accounts have been online recently, or is that too meta?
crazycrabman
crazycrabman
Goon
crazycrabman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by crazycrabman »

In post 604, Eggman wrote:"some lurker"
so {MM4, Akigoku, Stelo}
Yeah. I don't think they have been online for awhile btw but by lurker I meant inactive
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Derek12 »

In post 586, crazycrabman wrote:I see there's four votes on me now. I really can't argue against this wagon because it is concerning the strategy I was testing this game. I can't edit all my posts so hey fit another strategy and just saying "I'm town" won't convince anyone. I could try to justify my reasoning but I already tried that and that didn't work so what else can I do?
What are you even talking about. You can't defend your posts by citing some sort of strategy that none of us have any clue about. This is pretty meaningless to anyone outside of yourself.
In post 602, crazycrabman wrote:I believe that Creature and some lurker is scum. I believe creature is scum because his attitude fits that of scum and his posting style. This is a result of a flawed strategy so take it with a grain of salt. I know you are going to say t re-read the game with a different mindset but anything different besides the one I have used and am using right now would be lying to myself.
In post 485, crazycrabman wrote: scumlean {
Eggman
, Creature,
Robnva
, Mario*, Stelo*}
*Due to inactivity
Did you forget about your other two scumleans? Also what changed between Creature's posting style now and earlygame that caused your scumread? You seemed to like his posting style before.

---

Anyways, it's late and I pretty much just skimmed the last couple of pages. I'll go over everything tomorrow.
V/LA after bedtime
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 603, crazycrabman wrote:
In post 601, Robbnva wrote:
Please quote that instance because out of the three posts of yours since I last came on (not counting this one) I don't see where you told me what to do. You hinted about changing my strat but that isn't "literal" and doesn't count. I guess you told me not to worry about the past but that isn't really advice.
In post 556, Robbnva wrote:actually I have issues with the "we should consider all the possibilities" part.
He should concern himself with his own reads and go from there.
The bolded
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Robbnva »

i don't want to leave creature but I'm ok with a crab lynch. I get he's s newer player but skimming his posts from his other game I'm seeing a completely different player
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Robbnva »

Crab. Your other game you did this big wall of players and explained your reads and put them in scummy order and stuff. You explained your reasons and you were pretty close to being right.

Why would you try a new strategy if that worked so good for you?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Robbnva »

Fuck it

vote: crab

Somebody please investigate creature. Clearing that slot would make me sleep better
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Smithereens »

It really stinks that two really good wagons mysteriously disassembled themselves in favour of a guy who merely looks fishy. If this wagon is a mislynch, at least it will be an informative mislynch.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 611, Smithereens wrote:It really stinks that two really good wagons mysteriously disassembled themselves in favour of a guy who merely looks fishy. If this wagon is a mislynch, at least it will be an informative mislynch.
The scum!crab is just super hard to explain. Pretty much every post he makes makes me suspicious of him but finding reasoning to back my gut / tone based read on him is ugh
I prefer they, thanks :)
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 611, Smithereens wrote:It really stinks that two really good wagons mysteriously disassembled themselves in favour of a guy who merely looks fishy. If this wagon is a mislynch, at least it will be an informative mislynch.
well to be fair I don't think creature really became a serious wagon. I don't think he ever received more than 3/4 votes. The only serious wagon we had was egg
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Robbnva »

Smitherines. honest opinion does the person who made this post look like the person playing this game?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Robbnva »

keep in mind scum were ATM and LQ
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Smithereens »

In post 614, Robbnva wrote:Smitherines. honest opinion does the person who made this post look like the person playing this game?
He hasn't done a post in that format this game, so what? Excuse me for being skeptical but my games differ even more than his when I'm town. There was one game where I got removed and banned for a week as a townie. Are you going to scum read me because I'm acting completely different?

The scum case on Eggman and Creature is so much more solid and you know it. You're just reaching for reasons to vote Crazy and that's something you called out creature for doing. A tad hypocritical if you ask me.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Smithereens »

In post 612, Dwlee99 wrote:
The scum!crab is just super hard to explain. Pretty much every post he makes makes me suspicious of him but finding reasoning to back my gut / tone based read on him is ugh
I can smell a town victory already with the quality of this play.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 616, Smithereens wrote:
In post 614, Robbnva wrote:Smitherines. honest opinion does the person who made this post look like the person playing this game?
He hasn't done a post in that format this game, so what? Excuse me for being skeptical but my games differ even more than his when I'm town. There was one game where I got removed and banned for a week as a townie. Are you going to scum read me because I'm acting completely different?

The scum case on Eggman and Creature is so much more solid and you know it. You're just reaching for reasons to vote Crazy and that's something you called out creature for doing. A tad hypocritical if you ask me.
i'm not reaching for reasons at all actually. I find his behavior and complete change in playstyle very suspicious. When a player comes off of a game where their initial reads are pretty damn accurate, most players don't decide to change and do something else. This game he looks lost like he doesn't know how to scum hunt which is a very common occurrence for first time scum (hell even veteran scum have issues with this)

Using the logic that evidence that is more solid = more accurate is also failed. I can point you to about 50+ of my games where I was convinced I had the most solid evidence on why somebody was scum only to not only be wrong but town reading the people that were actually scum.

putting pressure on crab when he is basically just existing in the game is a good thing to see what he will do next. You don't even know if crab will end up being lynched, sometimes people need pressure so why not apply more?

We have plenty of time and have basically 3 vacant slots. Lots of things can change between now and when a final lynch happens
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 617, Smithereens wrote:
In post 612, Dwlee99 wrote:
I can smell a town victory already with the quality of this play.
I do have high accuracy reads as town, so yes I agree I smell a town victory as well.
I prefer they, thanks :)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:43 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I want more from Dwlee on his crab case because I'm really not seeing it.
I'm definitely going to be more active this weekend, but I should be here more tonight too.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Creature »

In post 616, Smithereens wrote:The scum case on Eggman and Creature is so much more solid and you know it. You're just reaching for reasons to vote Crazy and that's something you called out creature for doing. A tad hypocritical if you ask me.
Sorry, but I can't see a town mindset saying that.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 620, MarioManiac4 wrote:I want more from Dwlee on his crab case because I'm really not seeing it.
I'm definitely going to be more active this weekend, but I should be here more tonight too.
I think it's safe to say we all want more from you. Pretty ballsy to ask others for more info when you haven't done much.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Smithereens »

In post 621, Creature wrote:
In post 616, Smithereens wrote:The scum case on Eggman and Creature is so much more solid and you know it. You're just reaching for reasons to vote Crazy and that's something you called out creature for doing. A tad hypocritical if you ask me.
You've coughed up a rather generic line to use here, and it doesn't fit the situation. Pleasure refer to your text book for a more suitable generic quote.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Creature »

In post 623, Smithereens wrote:
In post 621, Creature wrote:
You've coughed up a rather generic line to use here, and it doesn't fit the situation. Pleasure refer to your text book for a more suitable generic quote.
"I don't think town would refuse to join a wagon early in the game just because there's no case on the wagonee" ~Generic Quote

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”