Mini-Normal 1713: Mystery Mansion Mafia (GAME OVER)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 622, Performer wrote:
In post 608, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I don't like Marios read on me but he has been consistent at the least. I also didn't like the wagon that formed on him.

What are you talking about? There's no wagon on him.

In post 612, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Absta is explaining reads, but I don't really agree with them.

Speaking of absta, did you read my ? First you do something pro-town, asking me to put up a vote and scumhunt, that's what I did. I wouldn't be voting if I wasn't ready to name a good candidate. Now you're stating I'm scummy. That's contradictory. Did you even go through my ISO?

@Gray what do you disagree with , in terms of his reads?

@Silv - I'm VT.
-----

This follow-up by Gray isn't sounding too logical to me. Fine with either a Wand/Gray lynch today.
Very curious to hear what the replacement for Ms. County Fair, will have say.
CDB, thoughts?

Why did you claim? Can you sum up your wanderer scum case again?

I doubt you are scum with grayfoxxxx or you two are distancing in case one of you flips soon. Not sure why scum Performer would claim VT because it increases the chance of your lynch. Right now there are 3 VT claims out and 1 PR. No one else claims today.

I'd love to hear from Akarin's replacement before deadline.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Octopus has replaced Akarin!
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 2.08

Performer (3) - Wanderer-nl, All Alone , Davsto
Wanderer-nl (2) - Grayfoxxxx, Performer
Grayfoxx (2) - MarioManiac4, SilverWolf

Not Voting (3) -ChannelDelibird, Octopus, absta101

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 9/25 at 6:57 AM EST.

Octopus
Octopus
Townie
Octopus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Octopus »

Hi everyone. I'm going to try to catch up, but RL means it may be monday before I get a proper post going.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I think we should lynch soon. I'd like to lynch Performer, but I can certainly go for Grayfox because he said he's been getting better feelings of my iso Day 2 yet he's still voting me.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:08 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

GrayFox, are you still posting on your phone? You seem to be having several instances of your meaning not being taken from very short posts. I think people would find a longer post putting your current thoughts in one place, clearly explained, instructive.

Right now I'm pretty confused about what I want done. Broadly speaking, I think Wanderer, Performer and GrayFox have had the three scummiest behaviours in the game but I'm unsettled by the fact those three people just happen to be the only people with wagons. Scum supports at least one of their deaths. I'm also going back and forth on some of them (GrayFox in particular; I can definitely see his behaviour as being disengaged town, but there's also been a couple of moments which look scummier).
#greenshirtthursdays
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I can't speak of ongoing, but I know grayfoxxxx is capable of more than he's shown here, I know he's posting elsewhere, he refuses to answer questions, he's making excuses for empty posts, he's being obtuse, he's being evasive. My vote was to push him so I can feel better about him. I feel worse. That's not good.

His behavior is scummy af.

If he's town VT, he's basically playing against town wincon and throwing the game for town. Especially since we could be in a mylo situation with a town lynch.

I will also add he called me scum because of reasons he can't discuss and that my posts are lengthy. I asked him to elaborate. He didn't. Plus, he didn't vote for me. He called Performer scum by copying one of his posts and never explained further when asked. He noted Akarin is going to be replaced and said nothing about that slot, even though he was asked why. He's still voting wanderer, probably because if that lynch goes through he doesn't care, etc. etc. etc. If you'd like me to go through his ISO and point out why he's scum I will but it's pretty obvious at this point.

Who here thinks Grayfoxxxx is town?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:28 am

On a lot of levels, I don't disagree with you. Note that when I replaced in I immediately thought that GrayFox was probably scum. I totally understand why he's getting votes, but some of what you're describing, while not good behaviour, is behaviour that I have seen from town as well, and I still come back to a couple of moments that hint at a town mindset (can't link right now but mentioned it in my iso a couple of times). I'm really, really angry at his play no matter what faction he is, but I don't know that I'm convinced.
#greenshirtthursdays
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:50 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Wanderer-Are you still scumreading me?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:59 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 631, SilverWolf wrote:I know he's posting elsewhere

You keep saying this like it's some big deal

If he's town VT, he's basically playing against town wincon and throwing the game for town.

Again with the town VT thing. Never heard of a Mafia VT. Also I'm throwing the game for town?? Jesus dont give me so much credit. This looks like scum trying to cover their self when they succeed in getting a mislynch

I will also add he called me scum because of reasons he can't discuss and that my posts are lengthy. I asked him to elaborate. He didn't. Plus, he didn't vote for me. He called Performer scum by copying one of his posts and never explained further when asked. He noted Akarin is going to be replaced and said nothing about that slot, even though he was asked why. He's still voting wanderer, probably because if that lynch goes through he doesn't care, etc. etc. etc. If you'd like me to go through his ISO and point out why he's scum I will but it's pretty obvious at this point.

live in a world where you think I'm town. Who else is scum?

In post 630, ChannelDelibird wrote:GrayFox, are you still posting on your phone? You seem to be having several instances of your meaning not being taken from very short posts. I think people would find a longer post putting your current thoughts in one place, clearly explained, instructive.

Right now I'm pretty confused about what I want done. Broadly speaking, I think Wanderer, Performer and GrayFox have had the three scummiest behaviours in the game but I'm unsettled by the fact those three people just happen to be the only people with wagons. Scum supports at least one of their deaths. I'm also going back and forth on some of them (GrayFox in particular; I can definitely see his behaviour as being disengaged town, but there's also been a couple of moments which look scummier).

In post 632, ChannelDelibird wrote:On a lot of levels, I don't disagree with you. Note that when I replaced in I immediately thought that GrayFox was probably scum. I totally understand why he's getting votes, but some of what you're describing, while not good behaviour, is behaviour that I have seen from town as well, and I still come back to a couple of moments that hint at a town mindset (can't link right now but mentioned it in my iso a couple of times). I'm really, really angry at his play no matter what faction he is, but I don't know that I'm convinced.

Angry? Wasn't it you who told me to calm down a while back?

Anyway, sorry I'm not living up to the ideals that have been set. My reads are there. You are right in sayING I'm not that involved mentally. Atleast not as much as I could be. But my reads are genuine, and I'm pretty sure SW is scum.

-Neither enemy nor friend.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:59 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

VOTE: SW
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:19 am

I don't really see how me misreading how seriously you were taking something a week ago has anything to do with me being angry at what you've put into this game now.

SilverWolf is my strongest townread. I won't be voting for her.
#greenshirtthursdays
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:35 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Please can everyone take a second to read gray's votes and vote for him?
4 more to see the light
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:52 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'd also like to point out be wants another claim
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:02 am

Post by absta101 »

I don't think we should lynch until the replacement has caught up. Also, the number of wagons here is fine considering how much time we have left. It might even be better if we just narrow down the wagons into Performer and Wanderer/GrayFox.

VOTE: Performer
This is more likely than Wanderer-lynch atm.
--

@CDB
- Why aren't you voting one of Gray/Wanderer/Performer? I think you've had plenty of time at this stage to make a decision.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:04 am

Post by absta101 »

Voting SW at this stage is completely useless and anti-town. Just vote Performer or Wanderer.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:08 am

Yeah, you're right, time to shit or get off the pot.

VOTE: Performer - feel better about that than the other two.

That's Lynch-1. I recommend letting the replacement catch up before a hammer happens.
#greenshirtthursdays
Octopus
Octopus
Townie
Octopus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Octopus »

Todays driving didn't take as long as I though so I found a bit of time to look over the thread, and I'd rather kneecap myself with an Uzi than read it again.

For what it's worth here are my thoughts...

Absta and Silverwolf can be town for now, they are both appearing to be actively hunting.

I'd be happy with a Wanderer-nl lynch. I think there is a high chance of hitting scum there. So many posts that say "
I'm not bothering to read the thread
", for example..."

In post 436, Wanderer-nl wrote:
This is a 10 vs 3 town vs mafia mod-confirmed setup. No need to assume, we are certain of this. The rest of this post is kind of duh, so I'm looking forward to what you find. By kind of duh I mean it's pretty obvious this is the case and it looks like you put in work but really you did nothing but copy the vc, crossed out the names of flips and Davsto and yourself, and then make 2 pools of the remaning players. Duh.

Forgetting which game you are in... When you have just quoted a post with the playerlist in it... Really?

In post 536, Wanderer-nl wrote:Only if you lynch town today.

And I actually wasn't aware of it maybe being mylo tomorrow.

This post annoys me too "Only if
YOU
lynch town..." So are you not part of town then?
And, that AtE, just Ugh!

@Mario...
Why do you have CDB as somewhat town when you were all over that slot when Accountant was in it? Especially when you link your opinion that Greyfox is scum and...
In post 466, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Also, here's a properly written tip because I feel SEish;
Scum would love for a wagon on scum to dissapear. They'll do what they can to stop it from going through.
Scum would hate for a wagon on town to dissapear. They'll force the wagon through and try to stop it from falling to the non-entity the grayfoxxx wagon is.

With the fact that, at least in my opinion, CDB has been at the front of deflecting the Greyfox wagon with posts like this...
In post 350, ChannelDelibird wrote:Anyway, let's calm down and think about this a bit. Whether or not Davsto's claim means anything towards GrayFox's alignment (right now, I don't feel like we can treat it as if it does), I still find GrayFox pretty suspicious for being a massive lurksack Yesterday, and his reactions over the last few minutes feel like he's trying to delay showing his hand, despite the fact that he's already claimed. I need to think it over a bit more but, GrayFox, you really need to talk about why that mythical analysis that you kept promising never came through while we were busy lynching town.

There are more examples of CDB doing this. I would think that if you were being consistent then you would be all over CDB, but you aren't, there is a definate inconsistency between your position, and your read list in #484

Performer. If he's not scum then he's going to cost us the game, he should have been policy lynched day 1. He will need lynching at some stage, I could happily accept this as a replacement lynch for wanderer, today. Incidently it's my opinion that if performer does flip scum then it's highly probable that Mario is scum as many of his early posts were about linking a team together based on patterns of voting for Performer.

Davsto. I believe his claim, As a highly suspect player D1 I could see him being targeted by a roleblocker.

@Davsto:
How experienced overall would you say you are at Mafia?

All alone is null, I like the posts, but there are so few of them.
CDB is also null.

Greyfoxx. If I vote for Greyfoxx then please be aware that it would be solely a policy lynch. Greyfoxx can not have known what was driving Davsto's charge on him, this makes his VT claim beliveable, especialy when he tries to back it up by being more anti-town than any scum could ever be. I'm not buying that he is scum, as scum play would has been to put out a valuable PR to counterclaim a own Cop in the hope of at least forcing a mislynch. but, I agree with Silverwolf, he does need to go before LYLO.

For now I'm going with my first choice

VOTE: Wanderer
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 642, Octopus wrote:
@Davsto:
How experienced overall would you say you are at Mafia?

Mediocre, as you can probably tell.

I've played a lot of mafia games on an IRC channel but it's an entirely different playstyle. I have finished two games on here (both of which I lost lol) and currently about 5 games happening.

TL;DR - played a lot of mafia, but this is a different playstyle due to a different atmosphere and userbase (as well as gameplay in general due to IRC/Forum differences), so I wouldn't call myself anything other than okay.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:04 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Willing to hammer perform
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 2.09

Performer (5) - Wanderer-nl, All Alone , Davsto, absta101, Channeldelibird
Wanderer-nl (2) - Performer, Octopus
Grayfoxx (2) - MarioManiac4, SilverWolf
SilverWolf (1) - Grayfoxxx

Not Voting - No one

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 9/25 at 6:57 AM EST.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Really Octupus. You don't think Gray or Performer should make it to lylo but you want Wanderer lynched instead, which would likely put us in mylo if she's town. Makes no sense to me. You must really believe she's scum or you are scum with Gray and Performer.

I don't get all this resistance to a Gray lynch. He's awfully eager to lynch Performer. Could be looking for that towncred if Performer is his buddy going down anyway.

Anyway, I'm fine with a Performer lynch as I am scumreading him as well.

Performer-Please give us your reaction to the wagon and your final reads please.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:03 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 646, SilverWolf wrote:awfully eager to lynch Performer..

Lol
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I think I"m just going to ignore you as long as we are both in the game grayfoxxxx and if you are town, I'll consider blacklisting you. I hate playing with players like you if you are town. It frustrates me to no end because I play to win and I'm tired of VI players being left alive to endgame because scum will never kill them, and then fucking over town while I watch helplessly from the dead thread feeling like I wasted my time and effort trying to win. When you are town, you play for your entire team, not just yourself. If you are just going to fuck off and do nothing, replace out.

If you are scum, I have no problem with your play because acting like a VI and pushing my buttons is playing to your wincon.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 642, Octopus wrote:Forgetting which game you are in... When you have just quoted a post with the playerlist in it... Really?

Yes, really.

This post annoys me too "Only if YOU lynch town..." So are you not part of town then?
And, that AtE, just Ugh!

People were lynching me, I wasn't lynching me, I am town. My choice of words in this particular situation was correct. We should lynch Performer today, you shouldn't lynch me. See the difference?
It was a response to and .

I actually kind of like the rest of your catch-up, except the Performer-bit. Other than saying he should have been a PL, you don't really say much about Performer. Or to Performer. What's your actual read on him?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”