Micro 557 - Badass female u-pick - game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Elyse

Load of bunk.

I've read and caught up at this point but I don't have the time or energy to explain what I'm seeing here at this time. I'll get to it
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 625, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Elyse

Load of bunk.

I've read and caught up at this point but I don't have the time or energy to explain what I'm seeing here at this time. I'll get to it

this vote actually gives me a good feeling. w8ing for your reasons RC.

-Frozen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Badass voters:

Elyse (1) radiant
Telltaleheart (1) suzane
Radiant (1) tth
Titus (1) firebringer
Cuddly (1) Frozen Jeanne
Firebringer (2) Elyse, Titus
Frozen (1) cuddly

Girly girl non voters:

, starbuck

With 9 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline: Countdown clock: (expired on 2015-12-22 19:20:00)
Last edited by farside22 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

farside something is wrong. we (me and Jeanne) are voting kitteh and RC is voting Elyse.

-Frozen
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:14 am

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 611, Elyse wrote:
In post 583, Suzune wrote:
Elyse I find it interesting that you only write long posts that have scumhunting in them when they are about fire. Almost all your posts so far have been about fire. It is an interesting observation, otherwise your posting style is not my favourite because you look locked in something and that seems so not townie to me. So how you feeling about other people?

I am townreading everyone else except RC and Starbuck.
But aren't you scum reading fire?
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 629, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
Elyse I find it interesting that you only write long posts that have scumhunting in them when they are about fire. Almost all your posts so far have been about fire. It is an interesting observation, otherwise your posting style is not my favourite because you look locked in something and that seems so not townie to me. So how you feeling about other people?

But aren't you scum reading fire?

which head said this ?
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

- frozen ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 628, Frozen Jeanne wrote:farside something is wrong. we (me and Jeanne) are voting kitteh and RC is voting Elyse.

-Frozen

fixed
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 616, Titus wrote:You have a strong town preference don't you?
is this directed at me? If so the answer is now, I do not prefer one of the other, just my townie game is stronger now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Suzune »

Do you have varying degrees of towniness? I am only asking because recently I played a micro with three scum so I want to know how you are building your reads.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 634, Suzune wrote:

Do you have varying degrees of towniness? I am only asking because recently I played a micro with three scum so I want to know how you are building your reads.

Wait Elyse, what about fire? You have been so adamant about him? What changed?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

STOP DODGING THIS POINT!!!!!!!

In post 624, Frozen Jeanne wrote:@Titus You dodged my point that if you two are scum togethere, you could have agreed to not post much so you'd be harder to catch. Answer it please.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

Load of bunk.

In post 626, Frozen Jeanne wrote:

Load of bunk.

this vote actually gives me a good feeling. w8ing for your reasons RC.

-Frozen

That's actually null at best.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 636, Jeanne11 wrote:STOP DODGING THIS POINT!!!!!!!

In post 624, Frozen Jeanne wrote:@Titus You dodged my point that if you two are scum togethere, you could have agreed to not post much so you'd be harder to catch. Answer it please.

If we're both scum, that would be a rhetorical question. We could do anything in any hypothetical chat we have. Anything is possible. I am pretty villainous as scum.

It's a question that is not useful for sorting alignment, so I figured it would be rhetorical.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I don't care. You claim you're both town, so you should be able to answer it without fear. The fact that you're dodging it makes it more likely you are, since only scum would dodge the question like that.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

So if it's rhetorical, at least answer this. Why do you read kitteh as town so strongly? Given how little content she has, she should be null at best.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 639, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't care. You claim you're both town, so you should be able to answer it without fear. The fact that you're dodging it makes it more likely you are, since only scum would dodge the question like that.

I don't think you understand what a rhetorical question is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 640, Jeanne11 wrote:So if it's rhetorical, at least answer this. Why do you read kitteh as town so strongly? Given how little content she has, she should be null at best.

She has a lot of content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:31 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 626, Frozen Jeanne wrote:this vote actually gives me a good feeling.

Same here.
UNVOTE:
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Suzune »

I need to unvote too
UNVOTE:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Shrug I am voting FB anyway. :-p

So you realize RC didn't say the I was town phrase?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Where? I don't see it in this game. All she does is whine about how you play and how I play. Show me the content that doesn't constitute any of these things, and then I might tow read her, though I doubt it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

Quote your Jeanne posts with frozen jeanne please.

Will get those posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 58, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Let's ask a million questions that have very little revelance to the game.

#fluff
#fluffyfluff.

In post 67, CuddlyKitteh wrote:I promise to lynch Titus if she rings any scum bells because that was my biggest regret in our last completed game together.

In post 69, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 44, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Should I put RC in L1 :shifty: ... Shouldn't I put RC in L1 :shifty: ...

In post 45, Frozen Jeanne wrote:VOTE: Titus

hell ... :/

^ These two posts bother me. It's just odd how she just says 'should I put RC to L-1'. I don't know why, but this feels like :past game: How that game opened and we let people put a player who didn't post to L-1 for reactions. Obv this and that game are different b/c RC has actually posted, but still. I don't really enjoy players to L-1 so quick in the game.

In post 61, Elyse wrote:
In post 44, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Should I put RC in L1 :shifty: ... Shouldn't I put RC in L1 :shifty: ...

Why didn't you?
In post 58, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Let's ask a million questions that have very little revelance to the game.

#fluff
#fluffyfluff.

I'm assuming this was a sarcastic complaint. Why didn't you ask a game relevant question then? Instead, you just contributed to the problem.

VOTE: CuddlyKitteh

I'm not wanting to stop the fluff now. It's okay to be lighthearted in the beginning, but I mean we don't really need to wade through 5 pages of fluff, ya'know? Plus I kinda like to go into :serious mood: early because it actually helps me hunt better/faster rather than staying in fluff/RVS mode for a long period of time.
In post 64, Suzune wrote:Nah, fun guess though.

The series I chose from currently has 15 books~

Cuddly, would you like to make some kind of opening move then. Personally I am having fun, but I realise it is helps not the cause.

Waiting for our hydra PT to be created and then going to talk to Soren.
In post 68, Starbuck wrote:Sorry to add to the fluff.

I kind of like games where there's a bit more banter/congeniality.

It's fine.

We're going to find out that our playstyles are going to conflict a bit here, but that's okay! Continue on with the fluff, but I'm not playing the 20 questions on my current pick because anyone who knows me fairly well should know whom I picked.

In post 117, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Soren here. Initial thoughts, trying to work out what Titus wishes to accomplish with her , and besides that she's been character fishing, but everyone seems to be doing that too.
Brownie points to Elyse for questioning Jeanne's . Jeanne's reaction was poor and fits her reason within a bunch of defensive questions in her
Kinda to curious to see what RC's reaction have been during that stage but I guess he wasn't online.

I'd rather not see fluff from Starbuck, at least get us some coffee on the house.

The initial posting of Suzune is her responding to Titus' questions and even required a prod from Titus to get Suzune to ask some of her own questions. Shows a lack of independence from her. However I liked how she started to put her foot down and began to make her own inquiry. As she says "Personally I am having fun, but I realise it is helps not the cause." in her . Which lead to her which shows independent thinking in the game and wanting to work something out.

In post 78, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 73, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 69, CuddlyKitteh wrote:^ These two posts bother me. It's just odd how she just says 'should I put RC to L-1'. I don't know why, but this feels like :past game: How that game opened and we let people put a player who didn't post to L-1 for reactions. Obv this and that game are different b/c RC has actually posted, but still. I don't really enjoy players to L-1 so quick in the game.

:| yeah ... sure. I did that ......... :lol:

don't enjoy playing with me :|

I'm open to find RC as scum. isn't that enough? :P

I haven't played with you before.

No, I kinda don't like the fact you're leaving your options open re:RC.

In post 193, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 180, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Why? It's not like it's
dangerous
for you for her to continue.....

*suspicious look*

It's not that it's dangerous or anything. When i reply to titus you'll see what I'm going at.
In post 181, Titus wrote:
In post 178, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Anyways I kinda wish that Titus would stop what's she's doing. It's really not helping the game imo even if it has something to do with her role. /:

It is. It's given me Jeanne town, you prob town (but you not doing anything but complain is having me doubt), Suzune lean town, TTH on sort fast list.

If you want my push to end, flavor claiming helps.

When here's the thing. The way you are going about it feels like one giant distraction from scum-hunting. If it was role-related why not just say "hey guys my role needs us to flavor claim. If we can do that it would be great". Instead you turned something that was easily 1-2 pages max into something that's going to be 8 pages or more.

That's what I'm complaining about^. You're leading the town which is something regardless of alignment that you do. I mean why don't you just try to herd the town with a less chaotic approach...?

If you want to scum read me for complaining about this topic, go ahead. All I need is soren and my fireball and I'm pretty set.

Just the first few content posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

Those posts are based on feeling. As long as you lecture me on relying on gut, you have no right to let her slide because she's using gut as well.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”