Micro 995: Secret Jesters

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
The Swedes
The Swedes
Townie
The Swedes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 am

Post by The Swedes »

In post 618, Raymond Chestnut wrote:
In post 616, The Swedes wrote:
In post 611, Raymond Chestnut wrote:Sweedes wants me to prove I'm jester by voting myself when we already established that we let Lila win in exchange for jesters helping you today. He's not only not fitting the bill for jester himself, he is notably showing he ain't reading the thread haha
The other jesters don't give a fuck about letting Lila die that doesn't help us and you would think that if you were actually jester
I am jester

if I win now and you are a jester, Sissy is never going to help you win at all

and you will be the only jester to lose

do you not get it?

you said something that guarantees you are not jester because you don't even understand the situation you'd be in if I die today
VOTE: Handler

Might as well make town lose as well since I've already lost
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Raymond Chestnut »

In post 625, The Swedes wrote:
In post 618, Raymond Chestnut wrote:
In post 616, The Swedes wrote:
In post 611, Raymond Chestnut wrote:Sweedes wants me to prove I'm jester by voting myself when we already established that we let Lila win in exchange for jesters helping you today. He's not only not fitting the bill for jester himself, he is notably showing he ain't reading the thread haha
The other jesters don't give a fuck about letting Lila die that doesn't help us and you would think that if you were actually jester
I am jester

if I win now and you are a jester, Sissy is never going to help you win at all

and you will be the only jester to lose

do you not get it?

you said something that guarantees you are not jester because you don't even understand the situation you'd be in if I die today
VOTE: Handler

Might as well make town lose as well since I've already lost
... you can still win if you townside and help Sissy catch a scum

the only way you
can't
win as jester is if D3 elimination is a jester, because then town has no reason to help a jester win for the third time (since Lila already won)

so you've only "already lost" if I die (if you were to be jester, which I understand from your lack of awareness that you are not)

do you understand now? you're confusing me so much, lol
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

I mean I do admit that I have much more on swedes than I do you Handler but it was because I did think she was town over grace. I thought about what Lila said about grace and I guess I can see where she is coming from now.

Yes, when the handler said they had to try hard now, it looked town but they aren't actually doing it. They are sticking to IIOA and AtE because they have nothing else to use other than that

They are doing nothing but begging and pleading to survive and they are not actually puting any effort in solving the game themselves. they are not concerned with the wincon for town or the wincon for jester because they are neither
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Town support is going to raymond (at least mine) and jesters need all of town to get elimiated tomorrow so yeah.

The other two jesters have already lost ngl
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:11 am

In post 628, Hazel Rofa wrote:Town support is going to raymond (at least mine) and jesters need all of town to get elimiated tomorrow so yeah.

b-but Sissy said she'd kill me if I helped! and there are only 3 jesters... I think...
Raymond Chestnut
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Raymond Chestnut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:12 am

I mean I'd be big sad if she doesn't help me in the end, but I guess I gambled with that
The Swedes
The Swedes
Townie
The Swedes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:35 am

Post by The Swedes »

In post 628, Hazel Rofa wrote:Town support is going to raymond (at least mine) and jesters need all of town to get elimiated tomorrow so yeah.

Other two jesters being me and cha cha?

UNVOTE:
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Sissy Cooper »

if cha cha is groupscum you're gonna make him real angry swedes lol
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Sissy Cooper »

sorta a funny post actually
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Sissy got it!
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Still I made my cases on both my scum reads here and I kinda feel like I don't have any more to say
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

If Cha Cha is scum and Swedes is Jester then like Cha Cha is making a big gambiting play since he can't be sure that he is eliminating the last town he needs to be able to get the perfect scum win here. When he initially decided to townside, he was making it clear that he was jester in this game and Raymonds play around pretending to be a scummy VT then sticking to jester claim and to hopefully town side so that he can hope to win isn't a scum play here either soooookk
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Grace Hargreeves »

In post 515, The Swedes wrote:
In post 495, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win.
If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester.
If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.
Grace 100% mafia, tell me how this isn't too informed. They know that you are going to hit jester tomorrow, and Lila hard defended them and gets rewarded by getting win.

Scum team of Grace and Raymond I'll take my payment in full
Yeah being able to count to 3 makes me informed. Yep. Guilty.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:53 pm

In post 566, The Swedes wrote:Yesterday we talked about killing in me and cha cha

Grace stated how you are giving a free win to a jester(lila) and then going to miselim a jester(me or cha cha), they are too informed

VOTE: Raymond
I didn't say we should go in the Jesters again after killing a Jester though. That's you putting words in my mouth. I said yesterday we should lim in the Jesters. Not sure what to do now mechanically.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 627, Hazel Rofa wrote:I mean I do admit that I have much more on swedes than I do you Handler but it was because I did think she was town over grace. I thought about what Lila said about grace and I guess I can see where she is coming from now.

Yes, when the handler said they had to try hard now, it looked town but they aren't actually doing it. They are sticking to IIOA and AtE because they have nothing else to use other than that

They are doing nothing but begging and pleading to survive and they are not actually puting any effort in solving the game themselves. they are not concerned with the wincon for town or the wincon for jester because they are neither
Ffs I get you’re scum but you could at least do better than Handler has a fuckin life.

Just got off doing Handler things and now have an hour where I can do it.

Damn.
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

You think Raymond, as groupscum, claims jester and when I say the winner of jester ball gets elimmed day 1 he posts alpaca gifs?

That's some ballsy play, I seriously considered awarding alpaca gifs the winner of day 1 jester ball
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by The Handler »

I'm typing up stuff now it's a bit of a long post but odds are yes, Raymond is scum there. I'd swap him out for Swedes if it's wrong. I'm much more sure of Hazel scum, but yet I don't want to elim them and it's only mechanical in nature. If it wasn't for this setup I'd be gunning for Hazel full tilt. I think you'll end up agreeing with the why when I'm done.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:02 pm

I think we are better off limming in the Town claims today, and then hitting the other Jester tomorrow. The more we go for Jesters the more Mafia is able to manipulate what the voter registry looks like.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 642, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I think we are better off limming in the Town claims today, and then hitting the other Jester tomorrow. The more we go for Jesters the more Mafia is able to manipulate what the voter registry looks like.
Absolutely not. Elimming in VT claims much as I suspect Hazel is a red flip gives a high chance of loss as I suspect both VT true claimed. I know I did and I'm pretty sure you true claimed town. Still typing but elimming in the VT claims is a terrible idea.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm

If Town Hazel would likely have been elimed by now. Twice Hazel was at E-1. Even now scum could quickhammer.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:12 pm

EBWOP: If Town, Hazel
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by The Handler »

Can you rewrite that please? Not sure what you're correcting.
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:13 pm

If Town, Hazel would likely have been elimed by now. Twice Hazel was at E-1. Even now scum could quickhammer.

I just forgot a comma.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by The Handler »

Pretty sure people are voting me last I checked, not Hazel? Did I miss something while I was doing Handler things?
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by The Handler »

Spoiler: The Raymond case (hazel in a bit)
Modified the post from Sissy to take into account the flip.
In post 436, Sissy Cooper wrote:Fixed:
Grace, hazel, handler -- claimed town
Cha cha, swedes -- no hardclaim but implied maybe jester
Raymond -- claimed jester
Excluding Sissy we have two VTs left alive, and 2 jesters, and 2 mafia.

If we sort these claims into claimed town and claimed not town, we have 3 town and 3 not town. We know there has to be 4 not town remaining. Therefore, anyone in the NOT town pool is a okay with me. If we hit a jester, then we have to get picky to make sure we get scum as me or the other VT or jester loses us the game.

Let's look at the elimming in the town pool. One of two things happens 1) we elim the jester/mafia who fake claimed VT or 2) we lose. Considering I'm VT, this means elimming in Grace/Hazel is a 50/50 loss shot, much as I scumread Hazel I'd rather elim a mafia in the jester claimants. I know 100% certain that both VTs did not fake claim Jester, being one myself. Whoever is the VT of Grace/Hazel as I don't suspect a VT fake claimant in the jesters would also agree that this is the case. The fake claimant of Grace/Hazel whether jester or mafia, must also agree that at most 1 townie is fake claiming in the jester claims or they rescind their VT claim which would be grounds for turbo elim.

Therefore the odds of hitting town go down drastically elimming in the claimed jesters. Yes, it's possible, but it's not practical.

Therefore of Cha Cha, Swedes, and Raymond has at most 1 town.
Mafia is also a game of control. If scum all fake claimed jester, then town + jesters can elim in the jester claims. Mafia team much as they may pretend to want to be elimmed has to care. Giving entire control to the jesters is not going to happen so one of the two mafia is much more likely to claim VT. Therefore one of Grace/Hazel is likely scum.

Let's compare this to the end of day wagon
A J Carmichael (5): Raymond Chestnut, Lila Pitts, Sissy Cooper, The Handler, Cha Cha,
The Swedes (1): Grace Hargreeves,
Lila Pitts (1): A J Carmichael,
Not Voting (2): Hazel Rofa, The Swedes,

We know Sissy is town, I'm town, Lila was jester. This leaves Raymond and Cha Cha as possible scum.

Let's take a look at Cha Cha's hammer. It was a snipe hammer which is typically a scum claim. Then Cha Cha turns around and begs to be elimmed while helping town. That's pretty much a pro jester move. This means we either elimmed a town all on our own with no mafia help (possible but not probable) or Raymond is scum.

So let's take a look at why Raymond specifically voted AJ.
The specifically was a shit post about rights vs lefts.

Most of it is Raymond try harding and specifically in Raymond says he is not a jester. You know that old adage when someone tells you who they are the first time, believe them. I believe Raymond is not a jester.

Both of whom are players who I townread. Dude claims to be bored talking to AJ despite most of his posting is not in response to AJ.

Then in He tries to deflect concerns of him try harding by saying someone has to. No he doesn't. There's a different kind of try harding in his ISO. He's aiming for certain players specifically. He ignores Hazel outright except a townread.

Then in post 226, Raymond is thinking Lila and Grace. He has a weird fixation on the Grace slot. Raymond has an established habit of cross voting whoever susses him. Grace did and I did and he cross votes. With how he ignored Angel and the majority of his ISO is Grace focused this is not the play of someone trying to get miselimmed. A jester wants to interact with as many people as possible to get voted.

Apologies for any typos this is rather SOC.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”