MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6275 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

peace* Ugh now I can't spell.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And now we have to figure out if Vecna's replace out is because he's frustrated town about to be mislynched for what it perceives to be stupid ideas. Or if he's frustrated scum for both of the wagons. And it's not here to answer any questions. *sigh*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well...At this point it's 2 in the morning I might as well finish this puppy and bring it home. I didn't spend this much time on this to not finish and have it go to waste.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Has A+N has potential scum, Calls be dumb for pushing their potential scum. :roll:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5977, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5852, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5433, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5404, Akane and Nebby wrote:Leon I encourage you to look at Kyouko and Elbrin's ISO.
-Nebby
Kyouko's been largely a non-factor, but that jump on beeboy was really weak. His vote never changed and the scumread was never explained, either.

Kyouko:
Why did you SR beeboy?
Didn't you just read my ISO? It's in the post in which I voted him. He misrepped something that LUV said and painted LUV scummy for it ("I don't like...")
In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 679, beeboy wrote:
In post 674, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 672, beeboy wrote:
In post 587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby

453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.
He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
VOTE: beeboy
That's it? I thought that jump-on was weird at the time and you never changed your vote, that was your top scumread all day?
Again, didn't you read my iso? I'm sure it's tiny, beeboy and LUV were my SRs D1, LUVs was based on what he pulled regarding Yuri's main and that didn't seem like it was quite right and was more of a personal thing so I stuck with beeboy. Then I siteflaked and when I came back it was night phase.
In post 6247, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6229, davesaz wrote:Making a note at bottom of 247: why did ssbm-kuyoko wagon take off all of a sudden?
Multiple players have been scumreading them, but they never seemed like a viable wagon before. Unfortunately the wagon stalled.
The wagon didn't stall, people just jumped off almost immediately after getting on
In post 6251, MathBlade wrote:Yuri pretty much at this point is scum based on narrative alone. However I like Leonshade's vote here.
It looks like SSBM may be trying to avoid the ABR/Vecna debate by hopping on Yuri here. If SSBM can avoid scum wagons yet vote scum that can be perceived as nai while actually not discussing either of the two slots.

So I'm currently operating under two theories:
1) ABR/Yuri/LUV, with maybe a side of Vecna.
OR
2) nancy/Senpai/A&N with a major buddying going on. It's something I've been toying with for a while but that "I'll just blame math" post feels very scummy. Like if I didn't have X to townread you for I honestly would vote you to get a reaction right now.
I've made my stance on Vecna clear. I haven't said anything about it yet but I think ABR raised an interesting point that Creature reiterated: that scum are using him as a "chaos object." This sounds plausible to me and if it comes down to ABR or Vecna I'm voting ABR, but I don't like the idea of it coming down to those 2.

Starting to develop a bit of an SR on Leonshade, because I can't see how he misses or misinterprets the things he does with regard to my posts or my wagon unless it's deliberate. Gonna check out my wagon in a sec because the way it went up and down so quick doesn't sit right with me
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6278, Nero Cain wrote:Has A+N has potential scum, Calls be dumb for pushing their potential scum. :roll:
Nero...I am doing VCA and trying to realize where I might be snowed. If you were in my shoes you'd say something similar here. I am trying to understand why A&N is posting the way they are. I am coming around to it as an alternate theory based on VCA. If A&N is scum I will take the humble pie and eat it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6276, MathBlade wrote:And now we have to figure out if Vecna's replace out is because he's frustrated town about to be mislynched for what it perceives to be stupid ideas. Or if he's frustrated scum for both of the wagons. And it's not here to answer any questions. *sigh*
Leon says that replacing out while frustrated is obv town.*

I am being hyperbolic here but his stance's that the Titus head and Spiffy replacing out make them obv town seems p silly to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can have a light townread for that ssbm.

Pedit: Nero ...If we were scum I would site ban us for how unsportsmanlike this is. I have thoughts as scum. As scum I want the game to be fun for people. As town I do too but as scum I worry about replaceouts because then they have fresh eyes.

Vecna's replace out is NAI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6280, MathBlade wrote:Nero...I am doing VCA and trying to realize where I might be snowed. If you were in my shoes you'd say something similar here. I am trying to understand why A&N is posting the way they are. I am coming around to it as an alternate theory based on VCA. If A&N is scum I will take the humble pie and eat it.
no you aren't. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth here b/c you are either scum or you can't make up your mind and instead of admit it you'd rather pretend like you are still doing things. A+N is defiantly scummy for the things I've already talked about. A+N could be a town slot if people like Dave and Sodam are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6282, MathBlade wrote:Vecna's replace out is NAI
I agree. I think all the replace outs of been NAI. So Leon says Titus' replace out and Spifs replace out are obvtown b/c he's scum and knows you two are town slots?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Leonshade »

@Kyouko:
Your vote on beeboy was for a really weak reason, though I didn't realize before checking your ISO again just now how little time passed between you voting for him and disappearing. Still don't like the vote but my belief that you clutched on to it for too long was mistaken.
In post 6281, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6276, MathBlade wrote:And now we have to figure out if Vecna's replace out is because he's frustrated town about to be mislynched for what it perceives to be stupid ideas. Or if he's frustrated scum for both of the wagons. And it's not here to answer any questions. *sigh*
Leon says that replacing out while frustrated is obv town.*

I am being hyperbolic here but his stance's that the Titus head and Spiffy replacing out make them obv town seems p silly to me.

If the frustration could only happen to town, yes. Why would scum!Spiffeh be frustrated by town playing poorly? Why would scum!Titus be frustrated by the hydra dissonance with Math if that was a planned strategy? Vecna's replace out is NAI since either town or scum could be frustrated by being close to being lynched, but neither Spiffeh nor Titus were being pushed, and were both popular TRs. People don't tend to replace out for in-game reasons if the game is going really well.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6283, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6280, MathBlade wrote:Nero...I am doing VCA and trying to realize where I might be snowed. If you were in my shoes you'd say something similar here. I am trying to understand why A&N is posting the way they are. I am coming around to it as an alternate theory based on VCA. If A&N is scum I will take the humble pie and eat it.
no you aren't. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth here b/c you are either scum or you can't make up your mind and instead of admit it you'd rather pretend like you are still doing things. A+N is defiantly scummy for the things I've already talked about. A+N could be a town slot if people like Dave and Sodam are scum.
Nero...I promise VCA is a process. I do it as both alignments. I do not see the scummy things you said earlier I just don't. And further more if I was scum with A&N why pivot here.

Drixx replace out is AI to me but talking about replace outs is very very dodgy.
I think people will have opinions about it.
Hell I debated replacing out a few times but didn't want to do that to Nahdia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6231, Akane and Nebby wrote:Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Wait you hopped from ABR to me and then quickly hopped off but went to Vecna instead of back to ABR. Why? Like I know you're whimsical with your vote but why not back to ABR, why to Vecna?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There were several ppl, me included, that were scum reading Spiff. + Spiff is like the worlds biggest baby if he's town.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Also
-Nebby
Wait you hopped from ABR to me and then quickly hopped off but went to Vecna instead of back to ABR. Why? Like I know you're whimsical with your vote but why not back to ABR, why to Vecna?
That's one of the theories I'm working on...If ABR and Vecna is TvT then the Caesar wagon was the one that was on scum and dissolved.

Bloody hell I'm not getting done with this VCA today am I. I'll have to do it tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6288, Nero Cain wrote:There were several ppl, me included, that were scum reading Spiff.
+ Spiff is like the worlds biggest baby if he's town.
This seems to support my conclusion? Why would Spiffeh replace out there if scum? He didn't seem busy, there didn't seem to be any interpersonal drama etc. that might have made him replace out as scum. Replace outs are NAI if they are for out-of-game reasons or for reasons either town or scum might replace out for, but I don't see this as either of those.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Also
-Nebby
This post concerns me very much for other reasons.

Did you do what I did in Shadowrun? This would make so much sense if BaeReed is scum.

Holy fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6291, MathBlade wrote:
Also
-Nebby
This post concerns me very much for other reasons.

Did you do what I did in Shadowrun? This would make so much sense if BaeReed is scum.

Holy fuck.
Enlighten the rest of us, what did you do in Shadowrun?
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Leonshade wrote:This seems to support my conclusion?
Does it? How do you know he's town. Does he have a history of replacing out when frustrated?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6293, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6290, Leonshade wrote:This seems to support my conclusion?
Does it? How do you know he's town. Does he have a history of replacing out when frustrated?
I don't know, this was my first game with him. You're the one who brought up his town meta.
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6295 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This could actually be a Yuri/A&N/Senpai/Caesar scum team, and maybe a slice of ABR.

Like Damn.

In Shadowrun I was very talkative in a lot of different places and generally read as obv town for it. That game also had hood mechanics and pretty much just let town run away with improper narratives. Then when I was pigeonholed ABR thought KC was my partner but I kept begging him to shoot me (1 shot bp) but then the game ended as three scum alive three town alive.

This kinda looks like the same scenario possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6296 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

holy misrep batman!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6297 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just wish Vecna was here because this Vecna wagon now feels like garbage.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6298 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Leonshade wrote:Spiff is like the worlds biggest baby if he's town.
this has fuck all to do with meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6299 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6297, MathBlade wrote:I just wish Vecna was here because this Vecna wagon now feels like garbage.
maybe we can lynch Creature then?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”