saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:57 am

Post by saberwolf »

lol DTMaster, that's a lot of accusations...I'll check and see what questions I missed.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 am

Post by saberwolf »

ZazieR wrote:
saberwolf wrote:
unvote; vote: hohum

the hell with this, if he isn't scum, he's a liability.
Why no vote earlier?
Also,
Zaz
, reminder to look back.
because I was waiting for more input from hohum, but when I realised that the \O/ was the best we were gonna get, I got fed up and voted for him.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:09 am

Post by saberwolf »

apparantly thats all i missed, even though i did answer this to someone else.
Show

peacesells
peacesells
Goon
peacesells
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:53 am

Post by peacesells »

DTMaster wrote:@Town
I just noticed, almost a lot of the people who were addressed in Zazie's posts did not respond to them. Why?

Points at Kill, Sabre, Peace, Toro , hohum (then again he's not been posting in this game for the longest time) and maybe Nik

I responded back in my 516, but I can't seem to find everyone's response back.
Can you point to this post...I must have missed it in his wall of posts.
peacesells
peacesells
Goon
peacesells
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:56 am

Post by peacesells »

I'm sorry you don't need to point it out, I've found it. When he posted that I thought he was just making statements and I have no clue what he means by "Gut Activated." Does he need a TUMS?

So to answer his questions in the order he asked: Yes, No.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I think the point of his question was that it was rhetorical, we have a deadline in 4 days however and I don't see another reasonable lynch unless you can convince me on a peace lynch that fast. The whole ridiculous thing with saberwolf is scummy, especially since were about to lynch hohum and
he's throwing threats around like he knows hohum is town.
This is a good point, but he wouldn't know he was town, just not of his faction.
That's a good point, I didn't think of it that way.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

DTM you said you were leaning towards a peace or saber lynch for more information or a hohum lynch because of his lying. How the blazes did you come up with a kill-kill vote? If you thought his ISO was so scummy why didn't you even mention kill-kill with peace and saber when you were talking about potential lynches with nik. It's a nice coincident that you only mention this and vote him when he comes out against you.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote Count #10

DTMaster
: 1
(Kill-kill)

hasdgfas
(hohum)

Saberwolf
: 3
(ZazieR, Nikanor, Toro)

hohum
: 4
(saberwolf, Scott Brosius, Shotty to the Body, peacesells)

Toro
(ThAdmiral)

Kill-kill
(DTMaster]

Not Voting
:
(hasdgfas)

With 12 Alive it takes 7 votes for a lynch.

Deadline is now Sunday September 13, 2009 4 PM EDT
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Toro »

ZazieR wrote:
Toro wrote:After reading this I wondered why his stance on Cain has drastically changed to wanting to lynch him after discarding my reasons that I stated originally as reasons that weren't enough to warrant a Cain-lynch.

I dunno, I could be reading too much into this, or I could be onto something. Zaz, your thoughts?
As said, not liking the vote. I first only saw that he changed from "inexperienced" to "inexperienced scum" for the same reasons.
Now, there have also been other things added. Like how he called Cain out for not questioning Mastin, but how he himself didn't question Cain.

But why did you only ask me?
*took awhile to track this down*

It was really open to anyone but I think you were on at the moment so I wanted to see what you thought about Kill's "Change of Heart."
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
peacesells
peacesells
Goon
peacesells
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by peacesells »

I will be gone for the next few days fishing. Probably won't post til Monday.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Kill
Responding to my post any time soon?

@Scotty
Actually it's mainly because Kill vanished off the radar for me. I forgot about my original case against him when I was initially attacking him. We were on the subject of Has' case on Hohum, Peace's odd bold vote, and Sabre's current play. When Kill posted again I was reminded that he's still in the game.

(Admiral is a forgettable player too which is really bad. :S)

Look at Kill's timestamps between his ISO posts:
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 am Post subject: 2
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:56 pm Post subject: 3
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:17 am Post subject: 4
Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 pm Post subject: 10
Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 pm Post subject: 11
Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:22 am Post subject: 12
Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:53 pm Post subject: 13
Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:16 pm Post subject: 14
Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 pm Post subject: 15
<the rest are Sept 09>
Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 pm Post subject: 19

With a total of 19 posts. Information wise Kill is a good lynch as well since it brings up two strong character links in question. First it implicates me if he flips town because I was attacking him before. Secondly if he flips scum it semi clears myself and peace (note: this does not totally clear us since well you can never be sure of alignment through this kind of method).

I originally was attacking Kill in the early part of the day if you read my posts in ISO. Kill's recent accusations reminded me of my initial case against him and I'm much more favorable in his lynch over Hohum at the moment.

It's a strike against me I admit due to my timing in this, but the roots of my case existed throughout this day. It's not like this is the first time I'm addressing this case.

@Sabre
I got 3/6 people who
just now responded to Zazier's questions
after my accusation. "narrow eyes at you 6"
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by saberwolf »

@ dtm

i didnt realise i hadnt, lol, and in fact in a way...I kinda did, just not to ZazieR, so really, just 5 :P
Show

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

DTMaster wrote:@Sabre
I got 3/6 people who
just now responded to Zazier's questions
after my accusation. "narrow eyes at you 6"
maybe you need to clarify, as I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
peacesells wrote:I will be gone for the next few days
fishing.
Probably won't post til Monday.
A
ha
! Gotcha now. Everyone knows rolefishing is scummy! :P
Just kidding, have fun. Catch lots.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Has
I accused people for not answering Zazier's questions, 5 pages later and only now we get them answered. I wonder why people side stepped them (a bit iffy on Nik though since it was a comment rather then a question).

3/6 people who just answered him confirmed this. Kill and Hohum are MIA again and read above for Nik.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Nikanor »

To which comment are you referring, DTM? I'd like to know what I 'side stepped.'
Also, peacesells has neglected to answer my question for him twice; I'm thinking a vote might get him motivated.
Unvote. Vote: peacesells.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by DTMaster »

ZazieR wrote:
Nik wrote:Contrary to what I've said above, I get the feeling peacesells is town. First, he mistakes scum for being able to talk during the day, which I think is a minor townslip. On this subject, where else have you played mafia, peacesells?
Also, instead of immediately pushing your wagon, saber, he goes and votes someone completely different. His votehop in his first two posts is borderline scummy (change this to 'extremely scummy' if saber flips scum), but refusing to push an opposing bandwagon is a towntell, imo (unless that opposing bandwagon flips scum, in which case it's a scumtell).
Disagreed with both reasons.
First, Peace has claimed that he has read this game before he replaced into this game.
Second, he did try to push a Saber-wagon. But as it was pointed out that his attack didn't make sense, he had to 'retreat'.
This really isn't a question but a comment. Hence the "maybe Nik"
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I apologize for not posting my iso half today. Uni caught up with me so :< I'll try and get something done this weekend. I apologize.
Kill-kill
Kill-kill
Goon
Kill-kill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Kill-kill »

DTMaster wrote: Kill and Hohum are MIA again and read above for Nik.
7 AP/Honors classes, board meetings for a 501c3 and varsity soccer > mafia.

In any case, since I only have a few minutes, I will address the biggest problem with your "case" against me.
DTMaster wrote: The bolded part. You make no sense. It's a townie move but makes peace scummy.
The entire point of fake voting is that it is not obvious. Therefore, the only reason to make and OBVIOUSLY fake vote is to appear town. The only people who need to appear town are those who are not.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

If mod is going to replace hohum, I am happy with that over a lynch. Perhaps the replacement will actually add something to the game.

So I'm back to saberwolf who is next on my scum list and whose lynch will be informative since he has had many interactions. Summary of my case below
saberwolf wrote:
I know others have tried to make me look bad, but you tried the hardest, and I don't like it, especially as I haven't really done anything anti-town.
Directed toward zazier, OMGUS vote. Goes out of his way to say he hasn't done anything anti-town.
saberwolf wrote:
Toro wrote:
saberwolf wrote:Mind you, by scummiest, I mean rubbed me the wrong way more than the others.
So for people to be scummy, they have to rub you the wrong way? This is what prompted me to vote for you when you said this about ZazieR.
The two situations are different. In the first situation, we have almost nobody talking at all, and out of the four active people, three were fighting each other in a OMGUS battle. I tried not to take any sides, cause to me it was clear that they were tunneling, and that
I'd get almost no useful information out of the fight.
There was not enough information and the timelength was too short [considering we were still in the RVS] to be able to claim any of the activity was scummy. In the second situation, I felt that ZazieR had made an inappropriate attack on me, and seemed to be trying hard to discredit me. Looking at it from a scum perspective it would make sense: I was the only one not involved in the fight, so I was the only one who didn't make myself look bad. Also, I had already gained the respect and title of pro-town from one player, so it'd be best to try to take that away from me and make me look as bad as possible to make the odds better in favour of scum.

Hope that helps. Although, no doubt, you'll do your best to rip this to shreds too, or else claim ignorance.
zazier pointed out the bolded statement, not thinking about the town, just himself
saberwolf wrote:I'm clearly losing this battle.

Guys, when I flip townie, it is my wish that you go after ZazieR. If flips anti-town, nik next.

This is fucking stupid.

Btw, hope you guys realise that because I'm losing the battle, it makes me more likely to be town. Mafia at least know who they are, same with werewolves, therefore they can gang up on an issue and make the other guy look bad. If a non mafia starts a case on me, the mafia arent gonna step in, and same if it were werewolves. All I can hope for are town support, which isn't gonna happen much.
saberwolf wrote:ok guys, I'm back. I had to take a couple hours off to cool down.

First of all, I would like to apologize to ZazieR. I normally get lynched day 1, and every time have turned up townie. For once I was happy, because initially in this game I had appeared as a good townie, and figured for once I'd make it to day 2. Then you came along and started ruining it for me. I will admit I started to OMGUS you and tunnel as well. I was probably too defensive, which lead to my own destruction. I still claim townie, and I almost was at the point where I was so pissed I was just gonna claim werewolf with two other random names and autowin it for the werewolves. Anyways, looking over it all, I think that in this case, I did not represent the towns as well as I should of, and for that, I probably don't deserve to be here.

unvote

I will now do an analysis of the whole game the best I can. Next post will be within an hour I hope.
Both above posts are clear appeals to emotion. Not a satisfactory defense.

SW gets to L-2 where the wagon stalls, and focus shifts to Cain before he is replaced. After the SW wagon crumbles, SW is very quiet, almost as if he doesn't want to incriminate himself again.

More participation when hohum drops in and starts pushing a hohum wagon.
saberwolf wrote:would like to say for the record i was the one who initially thought ZazieR's wall splices were scummy.
When i believe cow brought up that zazie's style could be hiding scumtells, SW says this in an attempt to look more town

The peacesells/SW argument where SW corrects a vote from peacesells that would not have counted and put hohum at L-1 was generally stupid. I thought SW got overly defensive towards peacesells in that situation.

Unvote: hohum
Vote: saberwolf
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by saberwolf »

haha...

you want to see defensive? I'll show you defensive.....

YOU ARE WRONG AND I WILL LAUGH IN ALL YOUR FACES WHEN YOU ALL LYNCH ME AND I FLIP TOWN. I AM A TOWNIE AND THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY. I AM NOT MAFIA, I AM NOT A WEREWOLF, I AM A TOWNIE. YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME...

and with that:

unvote; vote: saberwolf

Let's see what little information this actually gives you. I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THIS AS AN ANTI-TOWN MOVE, AS YOU WILL GET VIRTUALLY NO INFO FROM THIS LYNCH. i SUPPORT MY OWN LYNCH, SO LONG AS SOMEBODY IS LYNCHED BEFORE DAY 1, AND AS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE HOHUM, I WILL NOW TAKE THE STAND.

good luck town.

Edited for excessive profanity, please tone it down

-Fuzzy
Show

fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote Count #11

DTMaster
(Kill-kill)

hasdgfas
(hohum)

Saberwolf
: 4
(ZazieR, Toro, Scott Brosius, saberwolf)

hohum
: 2
(Shotty to the Body, peacesells)

Toro
(ThAdmiral)

Kill-kill
(DTMaster]

peacesells
(Nikanor)

Not Voting
:
(hasdgfas)

With 12 Alive it takes 7 votes for a lynch.

Deadline is now Sunday September 13, 2009 4 PM EDT
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Toro »

saberwolf wrote:haha...

you want to see defensive? I'll show you defensive.....

YOU ARE WRONG AND I WILL LAUGH IN ALL YOUR FACES WHEN YOU ALL LYNCH ME AND I FLIP TOWN. I AM A TOWNIE AND THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY. I AM NOT MAFIA, I AM NOT A WEREWOLF, I AM A TOWNIE. YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME...

and with that:

unvote; vote: saberwolf

Let's see what little information this actually gives you. I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THIS AS AN ANTI-TOWN MOVE, AS YOU WILL GET VIRTUALLY NO INFO FROM THIS LYNCH. i SUPPORT MY OWN LYNCH, SO LONG AS SOMEBODY IS LYNCHED BEFORE DAY 1, AND AS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE HOHUM, I WILL NOW TAKE THE STAND.

good luck town.

Edited for excessive profanity, please tone it down

-Fuzzy
Magic 8-Ball said "what?"
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Sabre...
Wut the eff? You know that you were at L-4 before you self voted? I would hardly consider that effective scum hunting tactics.

You just gave scum "the anti town argument" to vote against you if you were townie.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by saberwolf »

thats the whole point. please read my one post again, especially the caps.
Show

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Two days self implosion. :< If you are going to hang this in the background then scum hunting can't take place. It's a giant elephant in the room and we need to deal with this now.

Unvote

Vote: Sabrewolf

Scum hunt now and I'll unvote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”