Mini 1478 ~ Mafia Xenologue (Game Over!)

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

must have missed that
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 608, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 597, Andrius wrote:Things I want to see:

REVISED List of reads from Saki
List of reads from Daemon
updated list of reads from Sakura

RESPONSE TO TEA TIME WITH LLD
PLS WOMAN
YOU WANTED THIS FROM ME AND NOW THAT IM HERE YOURE LIKE TEEHEE NO
I'VE BEEN BUSY M8.

I WILL NEED TO DO THIS ON SUNDAY, I HAVE AN EXAM TO TAKE TOMORROW.
oh this
yeah no idea how i missed this
derp
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Purpkin »

In post 444, Sakura Hana wrote:1) Isn't that what I said? that He isn't lying about being poisoned?
2) Saki's meta, he does zero scumhunting when town and lots when scum.
3) Everyone else is null atm, I feel like I replaced into a game for some reason... and yes that includes you as null.

About your hammer? Idk, mistakes like that happen, not often, but they do, so that's why it's a nulltell for me.

This was however before you made that large post analysing everything so you're leaning more town for me now, specially since this has been done twice by you already.
In post 484, Sakura Hana wrote:Well I do hate meta as well, but I don't wanna end up lynching town just because I decided to ignore Saki's meta.... there's still a slight chance he's scum tho.
In post 523, Sakura Hana wrote:I still would think Saki's town, but the thing is, he could be changing his scum meta to fit with his town meta. But that wouldn't make any sense because then he would start getting lynched all the time since his town meta appears more scummy than his scum meta. This is why I think Saki's town this game.
In post 531, Sakura Hana wrote:Jabberwock's town, you're town, Lady's town, Sak's null leaning scum, DTM's null leaning scum, everyone else's null.
In post 540, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 539, Saki wrote:I'm not lazy
I just don't feel like doing anything other than trolling until day 3
VOTE: Saki
Look at the seam between #523 and #531 in Sakura's ISO. Nothing should really have changed there but the read totally did.

Also look at the vote in #540 and compare it to what Sakura claimed about Saki earlier about Saki not doing shit when town but tryharding when scum, and see how it utterly contradicts with this.

VOTE: sakura

I'm pretty sure Mara endorses this last time I talked to her.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Dearest Andrius,

You don't have to write your posts in ye olde English but if you insist on writing like you've been instructed to type at the Prosimian School for WORDS AND STUFF I will be forced to ignore you and assume the position I've taken about your scumness is correct. Perhaps that is your desire but if it is not, you know how to get in touch with me.

Sincerely.
Debonair Daniel DiPietro
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Purpkin, I agree that Sakura's read on Saki is pretty bogus, but I am concerned about The Cat Hydra.

Do you read them as town? If you do could you help me understand why?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Daemon meta

vanilla town, lynched day 3: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ser_select

posts are short, to the point, and more questions/conversational mode. So far in this game, the posts have been much more dense, which could have something to do with catch-up mode. However there was a hiatus int the above game and the posts didn't get significantly longer.

[url-http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5133197]312[/url] stands out because it shows that he asks scummy looking "why me" questions as town. Post 342 evidently was the nail in the coffin for his mislynch in that game. That post and later ones feature AtE.

vanilla town, lynched day 1 (replaced out) - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ser_select

more short to the point questions and conversational mode. Replaced out before time for walls?

vanilla town, lynched day 4 http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ser_select

post 156 I'm seeing similar phraseology to this game. post 250 is good scumhunting. The game starts with shorter posts, but flows into longer and more detailed posts (263 and 447 are good examples). Good effort to keep scumhunting under pressure in the later part of this game. Saw that in the other games as well.

In this game so far, we're seeing less tendency toward conversational mode. But, without a scum game for comparison this may not be meaningful. He's completed just a few games, and his style may also be changing due to adjustments to MS style play.

Re the tone, I agree there are comments that strike a genuine note. Cabd's a little less persuaded by tone arguments. He also pays attention to some different stuff when doing meta dives than I do. This game is probably too early for some of the things he looks for to be relevant yet.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Ugh, it's 3:30 AM here and I'm about to fall asleep. I was only able to get through his two recently completed town games.

I guess this is just for morph the cat since they're the only ones who seem to care about this stuff -- the games I'm looking at are: Xenoblade Mafia, League of Legends Mafia, Strategy Mafia, and Stars Aligned III (note: his two completed scum games are very old so proceed with caution here).

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday so I won't be able to post much if at all. Tierce should be back from having a life today so you'll be hearing more from her, and afterwards, my activity should be back at normal levels until the weekend.
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Purpkin »

In post 632, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:2) Wait, scum wouldn't care about the perception it gave?
Yeah, forget I even talked about that line of logic. Don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that, though I'm still not particularly moved by the WIFOM'ic argument of "he's read the game, as apparent by his catch-up post and thus should be able to know where a person stands" Especially when the hammer looks completely accidental.

any other reasons for Andy-scum that don't have to do with the hammer vote?

What are your thoughts on Sakura and Saki?

Hawk, yes I think Cabd and Ffery are both town. For starters, I don't think C would have had such a hard-on for a TIP lynch as scum, not when I'm around when he knows that I could possibly rag on him for reading TIP wrongly this game (granted he could do the same thing to me so the feelings probably neutral there). The fact that he was confident enough to sound of partners for TIP-scum is really telling.

Ffery's frustration when she saw that TIP got lynched was genuine, and I have a good feeling of their conversations with me.

What I register as Ffery post have a somewhat good feel to them I think.

I'm curious though, why do you ask for my read on them? do you trust me to accurately read them that much or is there something else...?
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Saki »

Hi guys, are we any closer to lynching Sakura yet.
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:10 am

Post by ProHawk »

I had just seen you make a post, so I figured I would get your input while you were in the thread. I feel like absolutely no one except me feels like Morph is scum, so I am trying to figure out why.

I find it interesting that you list the reason being that he was worried about you ragging on him for mis-reading TIP when A) You didn't rag on him in the slightest and B) He used your read as a crutch.

Spoiler: Morph's Posts Re: TIP
In post 47, morph the cat wrote:Cold stone all over again? Methinks so.

VOTE: TIP

Dance.
In post 56, morph the cat wrote:It doesn't match his profile in cold stone to a T,but quite a bit of overlap is there. He hasn't done any of his random stupid shit. Town TIP always does something dumbassish on page one. And he claims his "new and improved" ways only when convenient.

44 is the "tip being serious" post that sent off alarm bells actually. Compare 26 in coldstone.
In post 59, morph the cat wrote:Jabbers, if the mara head of purpkin, when she gets online, agrees with me, I'm more than confident enough to run him up all the way. Between the two of us, we can read him transparently.
In post 155, morph the cat wrote:
In post 147, DTMaster wrote:@Morph the Cat/Jabberwok
1. A point was raised about TIP's prior game activities and gambits. I want meta links/game references. How does dumb early pages TIP differ from learning TIP in terms of town play. Differences in play style and pattern recognition of prior game play works - but there is something off when TIP openly admitted to buddying to Tierce/Jabber slot that I dislike about the wagon. I just want these references, I have a working idea on something else and will dig that up later.
Cold Stone: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=30103

Game with TIP-town (I was scum there): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28000

Another TIP towngame: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=28260

And another: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29547
In post 158, morph the cat wrote:
In post 156, Jabberwock wrote:This is similar behavior to what he showed in the recently finished Cold Stone Open, and was the main reason Cabd (as MC Maraca) scumread him in that game.
Furthermore, the other head of MC maraca is the other head of the pumpkin hydra, so we're both here to nail him.
In post 160, morph the cat wrote:
In post 159, Purpkin wrote:Hi

Mara here

and I agree with TIP scum
Okay guys, no more hesitation. Run the fucker up.

Which one of those would you classify as a hard-on?

Also.
In post 251, morph the cat wrote:
In post 191, morph the cat wrote:Potential TIP partners (odds) include Saki (high), Nats (medium) DTwhatever (low) and Lady (low)

Andy super unlikely but technically possible.

Strong town reads in Purpkin and Jabber.
Here. The top part is predicated on scum-TIP which I'm thinking isn't based on his rageposts at Mara.
Is that the post you are referring to as Ffery frustration? I see in 160 that they say kill him. 178 that says it was the hammer. 179 was a question about reads??

I do however see what you mean about 191 and making reads, however I do know for sure that Cabd clears people as town based on their twilight posting and views more/content of twilight posting as an indicator of towniness, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he would not only post during twilight, but make a post that would distance him from the appearance of having prior knowledge of what the flip is going to be.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:16 am

Post by ProHawk »

Morph, can you put reasoning behind why you classified Saki, and Nats, and DTwhatever and Lady as potential partners of TIP?
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Saki »

silky deserved to die
he didn't even say hi

hey, that rhymes
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count XI:
Gaius

:right: Saki (4) ~ Andrius, Jabberwock, Sakura Hana, Lady Lambdadelta
Sakura Hana (3) ~ Oil Tycoons, Saki, Purpkin
morph the cat (1) ~ ProHawk
Andrius (1) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting:
Daemon385, morph the cat, DTMaster,
(Purpkin)

--With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(60%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 656, Jabberwock wrote:Ugh, it's 3:30 AM here and I'm about to fall asleep. I was only able to get through his two recently completed town games.

I guess this is just for morph the cat since they're the only ones who seem to care about this stuff -- the games I'm looking at are: Xenoblade Mafia, League of Legends Mafia, Strategy Mafia, and Stars Aligned III (note: his two completed scum games are very old so proceed with caution here).

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday so I won't be able to post much if at all. Tierce should be back from having a life today so you'll be hearing more from her, and afterwards, my activity should be back at normal levels until the weekend.
We both played with him in Xenoblade. I'll review that one quickly and go through the others tonight if I have time. Otherwise tomorrow sometime. Should be ready to compare notes tomorrow night.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Lynch This Please ^
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Alright Andrius, I'm here. Lay it on me, tea party time?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Alright Andrius, I'm here. Lay it on me, tea party time?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 445, Andrius wrote: Anywho.

Ok teatime.

What do you think of
my dress
Natirasha's reaction to the DTM fakekill?
What are your for srs thoughts on Jabberwock and the purpkin slot?
Do you have any meta with ffery/Cabd?

On a scale of ANDY NOOOOOOO ;_____; to MEH how sad are you that you don't appear on my reads list?
How does me not publically revealing a read on you affect your read on me?

What do you think of SakuraHana's overabundance of nullreads?

Finally
On a scale of BETTER THAN PULSEFIRE EZ to WORSE THAN RECOLORS how awesome would a Annie skin be where you played as Tibbers and summoned Annie with your ult? He'd still have the same abilities as she would but it'd be him obv.

Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Goon
Jabberwock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by Jabberwock »

Tierce here. Sorry I've been such a slacker (especially to Empire because etc.). Will have an actual post up within 24 hours.

Andrius why does it feel that even without reading the game I can tell that your behavior is static and there is no evolution or progression in your reads? I will slaughter all your hobbits again if that's what it takes for you to shape up--and if you're scum, I will slaughter them anyway as a matter of principle.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Saki »

wondercritter, you forgot to meta me
:( :( :(
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count XII:
Pelleas

:right: Saki (4) ~ Andrius, Jabberwock, Sakura Hana, Lady Lambdadelta
Sakura Hana (3) ~ Oil Tycoons, Saki, Purpkin
morph the cat (1) ~ ProHawk
Andrius (1) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting:
Daemon385, morph the cat, DTMaster

-DTMaster is being replaced. Please hold...

-Oil Tycoons is being prodded...

--With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(50%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

Prod now, back later
Fire is bad for business.
Purpkin
Purpkin
Goon
Purpkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Purpkin »

In post 654, ProHawk wrote:Purpkin, I agree that Sakura's read on Saki is pretty bogus, but I am concerned about The Cat Hydra.

Can we table that slot for now and focus on the two S wagons?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 672, Purpkin wrote:
In post 654, ProHawk wrote:Purpkin, I agree that Sakura's read on Saki is pretty bogus, but I am concerned about The Cat Hydra.

~

Saki votes look like they're voting a anti-town player not a scum player; Sakura is more open to argument but I mostly feel the same way about it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 664, ProHawk wrote:Lynch This Please ^
I asked Cabd if he'd like me to acknowledge your question to him last night. He said no need because you knew he was busy.
In post 673, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 672, Purpkin wrote:

~

Saki votes look like they're voting a anti-town player not a scum player; Sakura is more open to argument but I mostly feel the same way about it.
They are both kinda easy to lynch, which concerns me a little.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”