Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What? I wasn't trying to get a reaction from you. I was legitimately concerned.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 494, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im leaning town on them, Mastin is worried about them. I dont think anything from AG that he has said is alignment indicative (the rage seemed lightly town to me, but is prolly null). Mastin and I were in lockstep in the QT over night shift and we both read 14.5 as town (with a sigh) and Titus as scumscumscum. So its not just you :P. Her soft claim on Zor is the only thing making me skeptical.
Why haven't you responded to me on the reasoning for why our Serene read changed?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 649, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 646, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 643, Infinite Jesters wrote:tbf brian is a townread of desp's and nacho's. I have him as unsure and his sudden appearance after I just said he has dropped off the face of the earth makes me think he is actively lurking.
brian is top three 3 town for me so i am not pushing for his lynch, just trying to get him more productive
he isn't for me, I didn't like his whole "I was trying to get a reaction from you" with zero analysis and I am not seeing any clear stances and he looks followy
Have you read his iso? Getting caught on one phrase can keep one from reading the rest with an open mind.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Last post, going ot sleep.

But just a reminder, never hammer someone that isnt in your shift without having heard his or hers claim. I will punish rulebreakers by death.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 645, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am putting you down because I have had enough.

You pegged me as scum because I didnt want to work with you? WTF is that? I dont know your alignment, why should i work with you?

You out us, which makes no fuking sense since you were the nk night 1 as claimed lover in anything goes. and whats worse, the more i want to ynch you the angrier i get because i dont want to fucking die.

You walz arround with shitty logic / just down right mis repping LD/ whatever else shit you came up with thinking you own the fucking place, i dont care if you are scum or just shitty town, no one is allowed to lynch you anyway. Best you can do is post less and show some fucking respect to those who know what the fuck they are doing.
this actually made me laugh.

1. where is my logic shitty? put up or stfu
2. I outed us cos I did not want to create wifom later in the game. and I dunno mebbe I was nked n1 cos I pegged you, mastina and waffles as scum on d1 and dgb was likely to be protected (she was).
3. lol @ I am "waltzing around acting like I own the place". who is misrepping now?
4. I find it funny that you say I don't know what I am doing but arrive at some of the same conclusions that I did way earlier.

mebbe you should go to an mra meeting or something and cool off
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:04 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 651, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 494, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im leaning town on them, Mastin is worried about them. I dont think anything from AG that he has said is alignment indicative (the rage seemed lightly town to me, but is prolly null). Mastin and I were in lockstep in the QT over night shift and we both read 14.5 as town (with a sigh) and Titus as scumscumscum. So its not just you :P. Her soft claim on Zor is the only thing making me skeptical.
Why haven't you responded to me on the reasoning for why our Serene read changed?
Cause you asked before the game went to night shift? How about pointing me to it then instead of making a pointed remark cause clearly Im avoiding your piercing inquiries due to being scum or some shit.

Mastin has thought they were scum for almost the whole game. I've been waffling. I thought their pressure on Jordan looked genuine but misguided and took that as a town sign. I thought Kuribo raging was town although I've sense decided that was pretty null sense he probably would rage about that regardless.

I currently think they are scummy for a few reasons, mostly connections with other players and Im back to thinking they are just pushing bad mislynches.

Sven seems pretty town. MAstin has forsaken me, so VOTE: Zoraster
in the interest of whatever LD is about to do.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

Current Day Shift

~Jordan'- fuck this guy, when I declare a 1v1 and you people won't lynch either of us, it pisses me off

AGar- still leaning town on him, unlike the rest of you I saw his early posting as town and I saw the early push on him as scummy-as-fuck. later posting eh not so much, but i'm going to keep town reading him out of spite. that's where I sit now, so suck it.

Bird and Beast- scum as shit, I'd literally sell my soul if you people would get your head out of your asses and lynch it. has ties with jordan, though they've both denied it (mastin and AP, don't fucking pretend like I don't know you guys like to buddy your buddies, hell, mastin, you even wrote a whole article about why bussing is suboptimal)

Brian Skies- town read. if you're confused as to why you're getting townread by everyone, i'll give you a hint--- no one is going to scum read you early on after that shit you said earlier. you know what i'm talking about, that's why you said it.

ika- early posting was lurktastic, his second shift has been a bit better. still null, but thats better than bad

infinte jesters- i'm having a hard time getting a read on mollie and some of her thought processes are absolutely ass-backwards to me. the accusation that i'd willingly lie about PROVABLE FUCKING FACT to further some unknown agenda infuriated me--- actual honest-to-god fury. like, fine, if i misremembered whatever or if i have a different perception that's one thing--- but mollie's accusation was complete bullshit, and even AP knew that. the fact that mollie made this argument gives me serious concerns about their alignment. HOWEVER i highly doubt that scum-mollie would hard townread B&B like that if they were buddies

MrZepher- i like this guy mostly because he's trying to help me kill what i want to kill (mastin, let's kill mastin)

Serene2- town as fuck, best hydra ever

Svenskt Stal- Sven seems to be positioning himself as a town leader now that some of the arguments have settled down. I don't think I see scum-Sven doing that. I believe the lover claim, doesn't mean his lover is town. or maybe mollie's just having an off-game. whichever.

Venmar- might be town, i read rage better than almost anyone on this site and the rage in #601 is definitely real, it's just... i'm not entirely sure if it's town. iso is anemic, but i guess i kinda expect that from venmar. have we even played together before? i think so maybe? i don't fucking know.

Zdenek- believed the "soft guilty" or whatever the fuck it was a little too readily, might be trying to secure a sweet mislynch

there' thats our shift, please print it out, roll it into a little ball and put it in your peeholes while i evaluate the lurkaderp shift
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 655, BirdAndBeast wrote:Cause you asked before the game went to night shift? How about pointing me to it then instead of making a pointed remark cause clearly Im avoiding your piercing inquiries due to being scum or some shit.

Mastin has thought they were scum for almost the whole game. I've been waffling. I thought their pressure on Jordan looked genuine but misguided and took that as a town sign. I thought Kuribo raging was town although I've sense decided that was pretty null sense he probably would rage about that regardless.

I currently think they are scummy for a few reasons, mostly connections with other players and Im back to thinking they are just pushing bad mislynches.
Well, I thought you had just missed it and I just wanted to know why your read changed.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 656, Serene2 wrote:~Jordan'- fuck this guy, when I declare a 1v1 and you people won't lynch either of us, it pisses me off
FWIW, if nothing interesting happens on the night shift I'd be fine with lynching you.
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:i'm having a hard time getting a read on mollie
Mollie is absurdly town this game. Her energy, her motivation, her trolling, her general excitement , her scumhunting attempts, its all ridiculously town. Like wow.
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:Zdenek- believed the "soft guilty" or whatever the fuck it was a little too readily, might be trying to secure a sweet mislynch
:neutral: , Your sentence started out ok, but everything after the comma looks like assigning scum motivation to something unnecessarily.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

Night shift:

i worked double shifts all weekend so i barely read any of this crap which is all the better since they posted less anyway

Aronis- hated the vote on reck, what the fuck was that
BROseidon- counterclaim to the role DGB claimed
Dry-fit- might be town, isn't as lurktastic as I'm used to
FourteenPointFive- helping me kill what i'm killing, so let's say town
hiplop- i can't read hiplop for shit, so still null
iamausername- only two posts and both are about Aronis and his eye-roll toward Reck. opportunism? bussing? who the fuck knows? TWO POSTS.
Logical Duality- i hate soft-claims, if you're going to out a guilty, just whip your balls out and do it ffs, otherwise i'm just gonna assume it's one of those stupid fucking "gambits" that everyone seems to think should happen in every game
PeregrineV- as much as i'd like to divine his alignment based on his one post, that would be pretty stupid
The Goat- don't like that people see him as confirmed town for posting out of turn. null.
xRECKONERx- lazy reck is a town reck
zoraster- another two-post person, and one of them is pretty much just mafia theory. i'm not buying the guilty until it's flat out said. could still be scum, but i can't read shit that isn't posted

night shift going down on a weekend definitely hurt participation, but on the other hand anything would look lurktastic compared to the shitstorm that was the first dayshift. gonna need more posting from the night shift. i ain't got shit on these people.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 658, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:~Jordan'- fuck this guy, when I declare a 1v1 and you people won't lynch either of us, it pisses me off
FWIW, if nothing interesting happens on the night shift I'd be fine with lynching you.
Mollie is absurdly town this game. Her energy, her motivation, her trolling, her general excitement , her scumhunting attempts, its all ridiculously town. Like wow.
In post 656, Serene2 wrote:Zdenek- believed the "soft guilty" or whatever the fuck it was a little too readily, might be trying to secure a sweet mislynch
:neutral: , Your sentence started out ok, but everything after the comma looks like assigning scum motivation to something unnecessarily.

go to hell, you smug scummy bitch

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Serene2 »

like seriously, B&B, if you were stuck any further up my ass, i'd be charging you $500

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 am

ap I really don't think sven is town
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:21 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

:/, well we are allowed to have one scum alive at the end of the game so he gets to be an honorary townie then \o/.
Sven is being pretty aggro to be scum, IMO. Possible but hes usually just derp as scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:22 am

In post 660, Serene2 wrote:
In post 658, BirdAndBeast wrote:
go to hell, you smug scummy bitch
hey ap lets start a smug club and run around and act like we own the place

I don't like the zoraster vote tho
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 664, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't like the zoraster vote tho
Ok, give me your top 3 votes? I mean I am really having a hard time seeing LD as scum after looking over their posts again. Them being a hydra ha a little to do with it, they just look seamless in where their attention is and their flop onto Zoraster is a pretty hard sell for scum, even Titus, but ESPECIALLY because they are a hydra. I tend to believe they do have reason to suspect Zoraster (although I acknowledge its possible they are scum/dumb and just throwing shit around to see what sticks, but that seems unlikely). I sort of want to vote someone from night shift since my reads are generally better as a neutral observer anyhow and my reads on this shift are mostly PoE+Interaction based.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Zdenek »

Let's see.

Infinite Jesters - you should probably read my posts.
In post 563, Zdenek wrote:I'd like you to explain why you think Mastin explaining how he reads me, falsely, and then when I call him out on it, buddies me, is coming from town.
Mr. Zepher. I'm grateful that you reminded me that you have questions for me, but answer them please.

BandB continue to be obv. scum. Just look at their case on Dry-Fit:
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:I dislike this transition. It reads awkward.
He's suspicious of one person, but has a stronger scum read. I guess. I don't understand what is wrong with this.
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:This is a reallllly hedgy reason to townread Sven. We odnt know how many scum there are, what power town has, or anything at all, so wow.
Well, no, I mean, it shows he's thinking about the set-up, which is a positive thing.
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:Protown =/= good reads? Is hiplop scummy to Dryfit? Really hedgy hiplop discredit here.
He's pretty clearly scum hunting - looking for contradictions in hiplop's stances.

Basically BnB is attacking Dry-Fit for doing things that are fine.
In post 591, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zdenek: What is your current stance on us? No hiding behind "But mastin's stance on me makes no sense!", tia. Also why are you voting Zoraster exactly? Nothing is going to happen there until at LEAST next shift?
Uh, I think you are scum.

The point isn't Mastin's read on me makes no sense - it's Mastin lied about how reads me.

The Zoraster vote is a positive thing, man.

And the two of you questioning my vote, accusing me of bussing and then voting Zoraster is ridiculous.

For Ika:
In post 579, ika wrote:not really, me saying its a barin dump does not make it useless, it is basicly me clearing my thoughts on the thread.

If you also noticed stal used it to interact with me, therfore it being useless is thrown out the window becasue it did have a use.
The only thing he used that post to do, was to ask you why you didn't use his log. That's not useful.
another use for it is for anyone here to refer to, comment on, give imput, discuss

dont forget about second shift who can also comment on it and use it as well.

I dislike how titus is trying to press for ideas that "must not be true" (ie double scum team)

is it impossible with whit flag mechanics? not really
is it improbalbe? most likely

so plz tell me how its usless again?
There is nothing in it that isn't trivial.
In post 628, Svenskt Stål wrote:Adding zdenek to scum pile aswell
explain please.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 503, Svenskt Stål wrote:She is soft claiming lover with zoraster you dumb fuck
Is this the only possibility? Because I don't see anything that leads to this conclusion.
In post 507, ika wrote:titus scince you are not here and you are already reading me town:

how did you get that conclusion?
how come you did not leave me questions to answer?
if you belive your lover is scum why not vote yourself?
do you tuly belive there is one mafia team or could ther be 2? your defensive nature about it leads me to belive there could be 2 or 3rd party and you know.

other thoughs:

2 lover pairs?
one in day and one in night......

theres no way both pairs are town/town it would be too imba imo, i figure at least oen of the pairs have a scum.
This might be town. Paranoia suspicion seems consistent with Street Racers. (To explain, Titus tried to buddy town-Ika early and Ika wasn't buying it. Looks like a similar situation here. Could be faked, but meh.)

But why are we assuming they're lovers? I'm not getting this. And if they were, Sven's 508 is a pretty strong case for Titus-town.

In post 515, AGar wrote:It's my notes from the night shift, as I read through them, to give the most organic reactions possible. It was what I saw/thought/felt about posts as I read through the shift.
And you couldn't just do this when your shift opened because...?

Like, it took me 15 minutes to get through that night phase. It wasn't anything special.
In post 534, BirdAndBeast wrote:So why can't Jordan be scum if we are?
Scum whiteknighting I guess.
In post 542, Zdenek wrote:How does the lover claim relate to them sorting BnB?
Look. Mollie outed herself as lovers with Skelda on Day 1 in Anything Goes and she became the N1 kill in that game. I'd assume she'd fear a similar result happening to her in another game.

Except she decides to argue that BnB are terrible lynches because of how much of a boon to the town they are for us and that they'd be able to sort BnB if they were scum. But if the slot isn't around past N1, her argument is moot.

I just don't like her outing herself this early in general. Especially for something as silly as Sven not working together with her within the first 24 hours or so of the game opening. I think it's poor form and it makes no sense to me from a town perspective. If they're both town, she's essentially giving the scum-team another free 2-for-1.

The main thing that gives me pause it how energetic Mollie seems. It actually looks like she's trying to figure shit out and I'm not sure it's fakeable for her based on how I've seen her play recently.
In post 552, Infinite Jesters wrote:THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people
And here's some clarification of the issue thanks to Mollie.

*I don't know. If there's multiple scum in this phase, I'm getting a feeling there might be a fair deal of bussing going on.

/23
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 401, Brian Skies wrote:You already took the VT claim I rode to the endgame in that one (granted I was actually a VT, but my point still stands).
The fact that I know Ika's aware of this working makes me worry about that slot than I did before.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 658, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie is absurdly town this game. Her energy, her motivation, her trolling, her general excitement , her scumhunting attempts, its all ridiculously town. Like wow.
The fuck. I swear I didn't see this when I was making my last post.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:33 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 666, Zdenek wrote:The point isn't Mastin's read on me makes no sense - it's Mastin lied about how reads me.
Oh please. A lie case? Thats some shit Zdenek, some scummy Thor666 scumplay shit. Mastin would definitely never lie about anything provable EVER even if we were scum.

Dry-fit did not think about the setup. he called Sven town for being a lover in a white flag mechanic. If he had actually speculated on the setup at all yor point would be valid, but he just went from A to c without stopping at B. Seriously? His push on Hiplop had zero follow up and zero personal opinion/analysis with it. He pointed out an inconsistency that really wasn't even that so its reaching and scummy case pushing in the same stride.

re Zoraster vote: Awesome, Im voting Zoraster as well! To be fair, I -did- call it a bus vote. The only difference is that Im town so Im just voting scum Zoraster rather than bussing.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:Look. Mollie outed herself as lovers with Skelda on Day 1 in Anything Goes and she became the N1 kill in that game. I'd assume she'd fear a similar result happening to her in another game.
It makes sense now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 670, BirdAndBeast wrote:Oh please. A lie case? Thats some shit Zdenek, some scummy Thor666 scumplay shit. Mastin would definitely never lie about anything provable EVER even if we were scum.
Are you trying to say Mastin didn't lie? I mean it's pretty clear if you go back and look at past games.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 663, BirdAndBeast wrote:Sven is being pretty aggro to be scum, IMO. Possible but hes usually just derp as scum.
The difference between his play in Nobody Special's Large (town) and Anything Goes (scum) is pretty staggering. Like, when he was town, he was actually interested in sorting people. When he was scum, he was kind of just there. So unless you think his scum game is a lot better than what was shown in Anything Goes, I think he's pretty town right now.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 672, Zdenek wrote:Are you trying to say Mastin didn't lie? I mean it's pretty clear if you go back and look at past games.
Yes? Im certainly not going to waste my time looking up past games when I have a town PM and I trust that mastin would not lie about meta regardless of anything.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”