T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Errr, I haven't actually analysed the game fully, I'm only at p16 atm.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Iecerint is visiting me, but I will do my darndest to catch up here in the next 24 hours.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

TSO, are you worth sheeping right now?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by T S O »

I constantly get the urge to call the LC hydra Sthar, though Jingle is also integral. No idea why.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by T S O »

Probably!
-Marquis
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 645, T S O wrote:Bert. I want need to preface this by telling you I love you...

...but I think you're scum here.

Tis OK!

you are still the twinkle in my eye! <333333333333

i continue to shed tears of delight

/stops gushing

:giggle:
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by T S O »

Bert is very, very fluffy here and hasn't posted anything which really looks town, unless you're a god-level Bertmeta person the fluff isn't readable and that's all there is.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by T S O »

I feel guilty for scumreading Bert. Goddamn.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by T S O »

The GG and LC hydras are...

I feel that at least one of them is creating an elaborate facsimile of their town play. I feel there's little cracks showing which betray the image. I don't feel they're both town.
-Marquis
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Kiddo, she's acting exactly the same as in chosen. And the rage was real, I promise. It's certainly not an alignment tell.

Come vote majiffy with me.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

If you're gonna vote one of us, vote me. Then you'll only be on the second worst wagon in the game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by T S O »

Majiffy! Knew I'd forgot someone.

Give me a minute.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 235, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 234, T S O wrote:no, he can be town.

That's not how this works. If I remember correctly, you also thought Flubber and BBT were town. So unless you have some better reason for believing so, your opinion has already been stated and rejected.

In post 247, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:OH hey TSO, I just reread your whole ISO, and what was your response to our suspicion on the flubber slot? It was for you to give us so much fucking shit I wanted to choke the life out of you. That's what. Anti and I had to beat the flubber drum until it made sense to you. So please do not give me crap, because I can already feel it starting and I don't feel like wasting time arguing fucking semantics. If you have a real reason to believe MS and Ward are town, then you can tell me. I've already implied that I want to know why you think so, and instead you deflect it.

In post 243, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 235, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 234, T S O wrote:no, he can be town.

That's not how this works. If I remember correctly, you also thought Flubber and BBT were town. So unless you have some better reason for believing so, your opinion has already been stated and rejected.

you also thought i was town as scum

T__________T

Yeah. And we all know people don't learn anything about how a person plays after seeing their scum game. /sarcasm

I made a very specific comment that you refused to respond to with anything other than a vote on us. You question nothing. Comment on nothing else. Make no other pushes and you don't even explain your vote. And I'll tell you why - because there's nothing to explain it
other than
OMGUS.

In post 244, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 237, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 236, Anatole Kuragin wrote:You people are throwing out townreads like they're junebugs on your screendoor.

And this bothers you?

Yeah I think you guys are probably putting on blinders based on meta and sweet talking.

So do you not have any townreads at all? No one that you even slightly think is probably town?

ETL

In post 282, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:like, you gave some comment about being endgamed and tried to tell me that you dont get endgamed because you dont "give scum townreads". I said i don't see how those are related at all, and you act like i'm a fucking moron or something who doesn't know how to read. not appreciated. i'm having a dialogue with you and you insult me.

In post 283, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:What the fuck do you think scum are going to do with townreads?! I mean jesus.... I'm trying to figure out what kind of thought process you're having because it will give me an idea about whether you're town or scum and instead of actually interacting with me like a human being you're treating me like I'm the jackass. Obviously your response didn't answer my question or I wouldn't have fucking posted it again.

goddamn.

ETL's red flags, fwiw.
-Marquis
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

I know but she did the same thing to me in chosen, remember?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by T S O »

Apart from wagonjumping I don't see it, big S - you'll have to sell me.

PEdit: did she?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by T S O »

I read Chosen v quickly.

And I felt her anger was either a lot more justified or had a lot better of buildup than here.
-Marquis
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Bert »

I'd rather be null than dull.

Anyways giddy about hween yayayay. I'll be sane in a few days!!! Well, less insane.

I feel loose was cool to diffuse tension after the intensely emotional turn off that this game began with :)
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Yeah. I'm mobile and therefore not fact checking rn but she absolutely missed the point of at least one of my arguments and got aggressive over it. And she used the proficiency discredit a couple times.
P-edit but she's having outside-the-game issues here.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Bert »

ETL is null, rages as either alignment!

Be back after hween. Make sure to not scare kiddos!!!!

/mobile
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't have enough solid scumreads, so I'm mistownreading people.

Fuck.
-Marquis
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 668, Bert wrote:Be back after hween. Make sure to scare kiddos!!!!

FTFY
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 668, Bert wrote:ETL is null, rages as either alignment!

Be back after hween. Make sure to not scare kiddos!!!!

/mobile

I was out egging with my friends!

In post 667, Lying Cat wrote:Yeah. I'm mobile and therefore not fact checking rn but she absolutely missed the point of at least one of my arguments and got aggressive over it. And she used the proficiency discredit a couple times.
P-edit but she's having outside-the-game issues here.

Mmm. I'll need to scummeta her before I commit to any kind of townread.

Why are you scumreading Majiffy again?
-Marquis
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

Majiffy's not engaged in the game and his vote on GG was bad enough to make me drop the sonic scumread for now. It looks like his OC play, but his excuse for that game was 'hate larges.' Its not solid but Mollie agreeing gives me confidence.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by T S O »

You're scumreading Sonic too?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by T S O »

Blegh.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”