MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Plum »

Sorry, things got ahead of me.

I wish I could say I feel strongly about something this game. Aside from my artificially amped-up but still sincere desire to lynch NS, there's not much. Except for not buying/caring about the Shadoweh line of inquiry at the moment. It's not doing anything for me. And if Tammy's approach to it came from anyone but Tammy I'd be all over it, but since it's Tammy, I'm giving it a little too much leeway.

Do I need to do the scummy thing and MAKE A CASE on NS for things to happen, though?

Do I?

Sixty - when your scumlist isn't 10 people long I'll consider worrying about whether I'm on it. Not that I blame you particularly for that fact. This game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I really wish I could think any of them were scummy for this da boo de bullshit. It would fill me with less incoherent rage if I thought they were just trolling me. Though I'm beginning to suspect the Cerulean hydra QT has a drinking game posted with two shots for every time I all-caps post. What would a case on NS be about though?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Sixty »

@Tammy
Tammy 668 wrote:However, he did start reading the game and commenting on it, which while it's not obvtown levels of Reck like from Baltomeet, it doesn't remind me of my scum partner from Red Wedding, and his tone is more reminiscent of The Reckoning game that just ended where he was town.
And now that he's not in imminent danger, he's acting like...

---

Also @Tammy

My hydra partner would like to say that even if Shadoweh is scum - which I personally am not unconvinced of - the current line of questioning is really dumb. Instead, let's talk about this.
Shadoweh 672 wrote:We already tried that Tim Howard thing. Apparently powerlurking is the new way to be obvtown.
I can hear my inner Goofball wanting blood for this scumplaining.

---

@Plum
In post 675, Plum wrote:Do I need to do the scummy thing and MAKE A CASE on NS for things to happen, though?

Do I?
Yes.
Sixty - when your scumlist isn't 10 people long I'll consider worrying about whether I'm on it.
Considering that you're one of the few people on it without reservations, you may want to worry about it a little sooner than that.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 676, Shadoweh wrote:What would a case on NS be about though?
If it's sincere I would be surprised. If it's good I would be astonished. If it's neither I think Plum would make an excellent compromise lynch among our fractured factions.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 677, Sixty wrote:
Shadoweh 672 wrote:We already tried that Tim Howard thing. Apparently powerlurking is the new way to be obvtown.
It's more of a statement of disgust at everyone, the person I'm voting hasn't posted since then, there were multiple "yep just chillin, lurkin, killin" posts, and Lambda seems to be high or something. The votecount hasn't changed for over a day. Nothing is happening in this game other then the Rage Power Hour and you posting about Reck. Scum is not in the building, they're currently on vacation in Florida while gobbling popcorn watching this.

I would rather... not talk about that actually, I'm unsure one way or the other but prefer not.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

Re-reading, I think CDB is town. Still discussing with Penguin to solidify the read based on past games. It mostly has to do with his push on Shadoweh in post 327 feeling town.

Tammy, what are your thoughts on UT?
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

Oh, and Empire, I was in that Death Note game you linked for Katsuki. Part of my meta-scum read came from that but I am not as certain anymore so I'll post more thoughts on that in a bit.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 681, Flipping Awesome wrote:Oh, and Empire, I was in that Death Note game you linked for Katsuki. Part of my meta-scum read came from that but I am not as certain anymore so I'll post more thoughts on that in a bit.
I look forward to reading this because nacho was pretty sure this was katsuki's scum game, and I haven't seen anything since his last post that suggests he's wrong. But, I might very well miss something significant there.

I've been kinda coasting waiting to synch with nacho about this game. About ready to forge onward without him.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Sixty »

Don't get me wrong, I think that
disgust
is a reasonable reaction to this game. Toward both heads of Tim Burton, toward both heads of Cerulean, toward both heads of sangres (where have they been?), and junk like Venmar votes and Nero Cain votes and generic Katsuki hate.

With that as a backdrop, Shadoweh, I really would prefer not to be kept waiting about any critical information that would stop us from letting a fruit drop from a tree.

In addition, do elaborate about the scum being inactives :popcorn:ing about the recent happenings.
fferyllt 682 wrote:I've been kinda coasting waiting to synch with nacho about this game. About ready to forge onward without him.
Just do it.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

N shook his head. How could it be? They gave each other chocolate? On a Sunday. You couldn't put that on a barbie, with shrimp, how did that even work? He remembered he was supposed to be in character and began to wish he had more sparles, he felt "Just right", not "Too Sparkly". Oh well, he got over it with some chocolate. Milka to be exact.

Day 1, VC 24
Tim Howard - (2):
Zdenek, Katsuki
Sixty - (1):
kanyeknowsbest
Katsuki - (2):
sangres, Flipping Awesome
Venmar - (2):
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh - (4):
ChannelDelibird, chamber, Cerulean, Nobody Special
Zdenek - (2):
Tim Howard, xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (2):
Sixty, Lady Lambdadelta
Nobody Special - (1):
Plum
Nero Cain - (1):
Venmar
Untrod Tripod - (1):
Shadoweh

Not voting - (0):
---

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think you, Cerulean or chamber are scum, so this is basically a four town laugh track fest. You say 'recent' but this has been happening a wee longer then that. :V Are you encouraging me to complaain to you now? I still don't think Reck is scum btw, I think "kind of stumble my way through Day 1 by yelling at the things that move near me and hoping I'm right." describes exactly how this game feels to me too. UT sliding so far up Reck's butt he's going to need an enema to get him out is worse imo, he was alot more votey in The Reckoning.
Geez go speculate what it is in your hydra QT.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 685, Shadoweh wrote:Are you encouraging me to complaain to you now?
Yes. Giving an allowance for your mood right now, I'd like to extend one more opportunity for you to answer either of my questions, particularly the second one.

Also, while UT is doing some fairly grody things ITT and I would happily strike him from this beautiful world, buddying Reck isn't really one of them (though Reck's rebound defense of UT, etc.). Also, Reck is actually voting Zdenek right now. Like, seriously, Zdenek.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes, I noticed he's still voting Zdenek. I mean he admitted here that it's not really a strong vote anymore? But like, I get the not knowing where to move thing too because I still feel the same damn way. And I disagree with you but okay.

You basically want me to give you a reads list on lurkers. I. Don't. Know. There aren't enough interactions happening to get a read on. This might shock you but being put on the defensive for impossible to understand reasons wrecks my confidence and makes it hard for me to read anything without fear of making the wrong decision. You called Venmar votes junk but his Nero-vote was super not good and he doesn't seem interested in talking about it. The pool of CDB-Tim Howard-NS-Katsuki is what I would call lurker crapshoot, ignoring the prod-slots. Though now that you've forced me to think about it, it's less then I thought, it just seems bigger since Nero/sangras/Flipping are lurking half as bad but are ignorable townenoughish for Day 1.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 674, Shadoweh wrote:I'm glad talking to you is an open process in which you try to actually read what I say, possibly by comparing it to past games in some sort of, hmm what would they call it, remembering instead of deciding that I'm fake-raging at you. Actually I'm going to address one other thing you said because it's irritating me so much.
In post 670, Cerulean wrote:Because like I could see you throwing out the blue is a pr theory or even thinking he was an IC base on the blue color. But, you didn't seem to pick up why people immediately started suspecting you right after that. And then this post in which you talk about the color green seems to suggest that you still didn't pick up on it.
No, I hadn't "picked up" on it, I had no idea what any of you were talking about until one of you outright told me. Do you not understand -why- I didn't 'pick up' on an apparent scumslip I made? (why would I notice a 'scumslip' IF IM NOT FUCKING SCUM STUPID) The 'you should have added red to the end' sounds like something I would do as scum though, just to remind everyone that I -totally- remember what my role pm looks like teehee.
Yes, I do think you sound like you're fake raging at me. You're reminding me of the aia/vista game right now and quite frankl I have no idea why you are yelling at me. It's either fake raging at me or you're the second coming of mollie, and in have no desire to deal with either one. I also just really don't get you this game. You yelling at me at falcon for our interaction last night make so sense because really what is your problem?

I didn't persecute you over this, I asked for your thought process so I could, oh I don't know, get a better read on you.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 675, Plum wrote:
I wish I could say I feel strongly about something this game. Aside from my artificially amped-up but still sincere desire to lynch NS, there's not much. Except for not buying/caring about the Shadoweh line of inquiry at the moment. It's not doing anything for me. And if Tammy's approach to it came from anyone but Tammy I'd be all over it, but since it's Tammy, I'm giving it a little too much leeway.

Do I need to do the scummy thing and MAKE A CASE on NS for things to happen, though?

Do I?

Sixty - when your scumlist isn't 10 people long I'll consider worrying about whether I'm on it. Not that I blame you particularly for that fact. This game.
I have no idea how to take that, and yeah build a case on NS as at the very least it could help to get a read on you.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 677, Sixty wrote:
@Tammy
Tammy 668 wrote:However, he did start reading the game and commenting on it, which while it's not obvtown levels of Reck like from Baltomeet, it doesn't remind me of my scum partner from Red Wedding, and his tone is more reminiscent of The Reckoning game that just ended where he was town.
And now that he's not in imminent danger, he's acting like...

---
Tone doesn't change. I already went through this in the reckoning and I'm going to draw a line in the sand here. I was right there even though people tried to lynch him. I feel like I'm right here too.

Where is tierce and how come she's not posting? I feel like she'd at least understand where I'm coming from.
woof wrote:
Also @Tammy

My hydra partner would like to say that even if Shadoweh is scum - which I personally am not unconvinced of - the current line of questioning is really dumb. Instead, let's talk about this.
Hey I'm not going to argue about you thinking some other reason for someone I think is scummy is scummy. If you want to say mine are dumb while finding some of your own then potato potato, scum gets lynched and I'm happy.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 680, Flipping Awesome wrote:
Tammy, what are your thoughts on UT?
Jury's out on UT. I really was hoping he'd respond to my response to his vote on us because I was looking for something there. The reckoning gave me a better insight to him as town and some markers to look for. I feel like I can nail it down with more info.

What are your thoughts on him?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Sixty »

Cerulean wrote:Where is tierce and how come she's not posting? I feel like she'd at least understand where I'm coming from.
ty has been here and Six's posts are being run through ty for ObvTown Seal of Approval (Plum not included). ty has otherwise not been posting because she's busy digging bones up and chasing frisbees.

ty also finds it remarkably crappy that your "tone" read on Shadoweh comes from Otherworld when there are so many other more developed scumoweh games to draw from, especially those you played in
and were Town in

ty is going to sleep and dream of games of fetch and nipping at whiny people's ankles.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"THe second coming of mollie." You shouldn't be proud of tunneling Town for an entire game because they made you angry. I'm glad we've confirmed you don't actually care what alignment I am though. I don't remember talking to you in the aia/vista game, or much of that game at all because I'm p sure I made like three posts before getting lynched. And gave up rather quickly. Maybe you should try a more recent scum game, like the one that just finished.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 692, Sixty wrote:
Cerulean wrote:Where is tierce and how come she's not posting? I feel like she'd at least understand where I'm coming from.
ty has been here and Six's posts are being run through ty for ObvTown Seal of Approval (Plum not included). ty has otherwise not been posting because she's busy digging bones up and chasing frisbees.

ty also finds it remarkably crappy that your "tone" read on Shadoweh comes from Otherworld when there are so many other more developed scumoweh games to draw from, especially those you played in
and were Town in

ty is going to sleep and dream of games of fetch and nipping at whiny people's ankles.

Tammy finds it remarkably unenlightened that you can't be bothered to look at a whole argument in total. Considering that that game is the last one in which I experienced fake shadoweh rage, and am comparing it to there. But, please do feel free to tell me what town game her "rage" feels similar to because I'm at a loss about that.

Why are you at the same time saying you don't see shadoweh as town telling me her rage should be compared to a town game because quite frankly this entire post reads like nonsense and you should speak English.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 625, Shadoweh wrote: You should read #Yoloville if you really want to go that far. It even has your other head in it, plus I spend a few days feeling pressured by constant suspicion from everyone. I can't remember the last time I was this mad though, tbh.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 693, Shadoweh wrote:"THe second coming of mollie." You shouldn't be proud of tunneling Town for an entire game because they made you angry. I'm glad we've confirmed you don't actually care what alignment I am though. I don't remember talking to you in the aia/vista game, or much of that game at all because I'm p sure I made like three posts before getting lynched. And gave up rather quickly. Maybe you should try a more recent scum game, like the one that just finished.

Shadoweh I love you but I took a break from mafia for a reason, and whatever this vitriol you're spewing over being asked a simple question is part of it. Like I literally have no idea what you're problem is, but I have no interest at all in interacting with you until you can act somewhat like a rational human. I think that my question to you more than indicates that I do care about your alignment.

Like you are literally literally proving my point about you being the second coming of mollie. I spent an entire game dealing with her vitriol. This game started with hostility being directed at me from sixty and I refuse to deal with it coming from you too.

You let me know in your next post if you can interact with me like a normal person. I will more than gladly give up the reigns to empire to deal with this fucking bullshit because I refuse to spend another game with mega hostility over simple questions.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 682, sangres wrote:
In post 681, Flipping Awesome wrote:Oh, and Empire, I was in that Death Note game you linked for Katsuki. Part of my meta-scum read came from that but I am not as certain anymore so I'll post more thoughts on that in a bit.
I look forward to reading this because nacho was pretty sure this was katsuki's scum game, and I haven't seen anything since his last post that suggests he's wrong. But, I might very well miss something significant there.

I've been kinda coasting waiting to synch with nacho about this game. About ready to forge onward without him.

I'd like to see you do that. How often do you wait for nacho?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Holy shit shadoweh you don't even think I'm scum, so what is your fucking problem?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think I'm being pretty rational right now, you're the one who started swearing at me this time? And you just compared me to mollie twice. I don't know where you got the impression that I wanted to interact with you from though. Jesus fuck, you of all people should understand why moon logic would be upsetting me. It's not like you have to worry about it for much longer because your case build on BLUE is going to get me lynched anyways and there is fuck-all I can do about it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”