Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:45 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 698, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 696, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 693, Randomnamechange wrote:Your MOHIS scumread is so stupid. We had 6 hours left. Someoe needed to hammer otherwise we wouldn't have a lynch.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: diamondsentinel

How did that make it any different? Most of the time, D1 lynches are done near deadline. There isn't much reason to hammer halfway through the day phase.

Use you brain. I'm doing what I said I would, and you're bitching about it. Maybe you should find a new player to accost.

Scum aren't as likely to hammer because it draws attention to them. Generally scum will be around position 3/4

Not when it's a "reluctant hammer". By seeming reluctant to hammer the wagon, it makes him seem town to people as dumb as you are.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:53 am

Post by itlepip »

@Diamond, stop saying that other people are dumb. First of all it is a personnel attack and second its pretty pot calling the kettle black imo. Both MOHIS and NM are lazy lazy scum reads. Being on both wagons isn't as bad as the vast majority of your posts, and someone has to hammer and I think there was nothing particularly scummy with his hammer.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:54 am

Post by itlepip »

arma, is NM getting replaced here?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:57 am

Post by itlepip »

oh, thought you were here
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:58 am

Post by itlepip »

this is fun
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Sharky5x »

The only thing that could convince to vote DS is an argument that says lynching him as anti-town is more important than possibly lynching scum. Why is no one open to looking for scum outside of Diamond?? To be clear I think he is insane and most of his reads are very shallow, but I still think this is a case of anti-town townie rather than suicidal scum .3.

The only other scumhunt is as deep as "If Diamond is scum then Sharky is the scumbuddy"
I would have bussed him at least 4 pages back anyway xD
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:15 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Well we do need to lynch him at some point if we don't want town!him representing town at endgame. Maybe not today but at some point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

Lilith, DS isn't representing town us now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:52 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Do you see a scum motivation in him very obviously not contributing to the game? I feel like if he were scum, his partner would have told him to look as town as possible & try to scumhunt, or at least not draw this much attention to himself.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:53 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Sorry, assumed you meant that DS is scum. If you didn't, can you explain your post?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 708, lilith2013 wrote:Do you see a scum motivation in him very obviously not contributing to the game? I feel like if he were scum, his partner would have told him to look as town as possible & try to scumhunt, or at least not draw this much attention to himself.

Yes, he's new scum. Scum lurking is a strategy but DS is failing to active lurk. Both teams scumhunt, but someone refusing to share is probably scum.

Town has zero reason to play as DS does.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:06 am

In post 710, Titus wrote:
In post 708, lilith2013 wrote:Do you see a scum motivation in him very obviously not contributing to the game? I feel like if he were scum, his partner would have told him to look as town as possible & try to scumhunt, or at least not draw this much attention to himself.

Yes, he's new scum. Scum lurking is a strategy but DS is failing to active lurk. Both teams scumhunt, but someone refusing to share is probably scum.

I'm so glad that you think this way, but how about we deal with the scum who's clearly hiding behind your beef with me. You realize that by arguing about me every
single
day
is letting the actual scum hide? In fact, I feel like you're trying to do that. Why else would you waste both days talking to me? If you think that I'm scum, then you'd get me lynched immediately instead of trying to drag it out. VOTE: Titus.

Stop
Distracting
The town
From your scum buddies
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

Last refuge of scum. OMGUS Titus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:36 am

Post by itlepip »

Sharky, first off I am pretty sure that Diamond is scum. Second the way I see it even if Diamond is town here we can't have him in lylo, so either we lynch him sometime or we find all scum before lylo. Since I think Heim is scum and if he is town he isn't going to help us, we should just lynch him here.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:41 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 711, DiamondSentinel wrote:

I'm so glad that you think this way, but how about we deal with the scum who's clearly hiding behind your beef with me. You realize that by arguing about me every
single
day
is letting the actual scum hide? In fact, I feel like you're trying to do that. Why else would you waste both days talking to me? If you think that I'm scum, then you'd get me lynched immediately instead of trying to drag it out. VOTE: Titus.

Stop
Distracting
The town
From your scum buddies

A. How do you know that Titus has scum buddies?
B. She is talking to you because she wants you dead because you are scum. The way town lynchs scum is by convincing the rest of town that you are scum. That right now is my first priority since in my eyes we have confirmed scum here is to see you lynched, so I want the game to focus on your lynch until town agrees to lynch you.
C. Nice OMGUS, that is 5/12 people you are scum reading. Why not add 1 more and read half the players as scum?

I don't understand why Diamond hasn't been lynched yet. How scummy does he have to be before you lynch him?
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Sharky5x »

Do I get towncred when he flips townie

Let's say Diamond flips townie, then two townies die tonight.
Then there will be 5 town, 3 scum. We are already in a critical state.

Who are you guys going to look to next if DS flips town? Answer carefully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 715, Sharky5x wrote:

Why are you so certain that DS is town? Not even scum would know DS is town. The doctor only would know that a player is not ice scum.

You seem really invested in not lynching DS yet cannot articulate why he's town beyond too scummy to be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

We are getting to the point were ice scum is shooting for fire as they can't risk being NKed and losing the game. Fire will be shooting for Ice as they need to keep up the man advantage they have.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:55 am

In post 714, itlepip wrote:
In post 711, DiamondSentinel wrote:

single
day

Stop
Distracting
The town
From your scum buddies

A. How do you know that Titus has scum buddies?
B. She is talking to you because she wants you dead because you are scum. The way town lynchs scum is by convincing the rest of town that you are scum. That right now is my first priority since in my eyes we have confirmed scum here is to see you lynched, so I want the game to focus on your lynch until town agrees to lynch you.
C. Nice OMGUS, that is 5/12 people you are scum reading. Why not add 1 more and read half the players as scum?

I don't understand why Diamond hasn't been lynched yet. How scummy does he have to be before you lynch him?

A. Because the last scum in their team wouldn't act like that.
B. You are so stupid... Let me just say that... All of you who think I'm scum are stupid right now. Just sayin
C. It's not an OMGUS. An OMGUS would have been me voting her right after she voted me. That makes me think that you're scum as well. And just because I scum read someone doesn't mean I think they are all scum. It just means that I think their actions are scumming. You're being ridiculous. And because I scum-read someone at one point doesn't mean I scum-read them for all eternity.
“Why was I chosen?'
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I think it was a slip about titus having scum buddies. In which case we shouldn't lynch ds as the other scum team will do it.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 716, Titus wrote:

Why are you so certain that DS is town? Not even scum would know DS is town. The doctor only would know that a player is not ice scum.

You seem really invested in not lynching DS yet cannot articulate why he's town beyond too scummy to be scum.
Too scummy to be scum argument is kinda weak.
I really think he is a flailing townie incapable of creating a logical argument to defend himself. It's a gutread, pretty sure I've said that before.

Why didn't you answer my question? Just think about Diamond hypothetically flipping town, who are you looking at for scum?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 720, Sharky5x wrote:

I really think he is a flailing townie incapable of creating a logical argument to defend himself. It's a gutread, pretty sure I've said that before.

Why didn't you answer my question? Just think about Diamond hypothetically flipping town, who are you looking at for scum?

You. But it's after DS flips scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 719, Randomnamechange wrote:I think it was a slip about titus having scum buddies. In which case we shouldn't lynch ds as the other scum team will do it.

Find scum, lynch scum. If you're right kpn is forever reduced by one. Plus no trusting of scum. Be my sheep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 721, Titus wrote:

So I'm scum whether he flips scum or town? Do you think I'm defending him as scum to get towncred?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 723, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 721, Titus wrote:

So I'm scum whether he flips scum or town? Do you think I'm defending him as scum to get towncred?

Nope. DS is scum. So we don't get that one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”