AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:52 am

Post by AGar »

The one you caught me on.

I got so overwhelmed with real life I forgot to double check on what I had put in as my fake-claim and yeah. I was literally incognito checking the thread to see if I was dead yet for a solid 24 hours.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

oh haha. yeaah. i woulda lynched you right then and there if i wasnt convinced that it was 5 scum
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hey, you guys remember this post?
In post 6571, kanyeknowsbest wrote:for instance, i can guarantee 100% that if scum let me live to lylo then town will not lose this game.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i just want you to know agar that i dont think there was anything you could have posted today to save the game
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by AGar »

I am well aware of that.

I knew my only chance lay on Beli finding you to be scummier in comparison than me.

I couldn't kill you. I couldn't kill him and leave you/ETL.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i lied about my role btw. you actually could have killed me : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i wouldnt have risked it in your position either tho
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 9 - Vote Count #1

kanyeknowsbest (2)
- AGar, Belisarius
Belisarius (0)
-
AGar (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
- kanyeknowsbest

---

Junius Seven ruins

Another blast rocked the bridge of the
Archangel
, as a red blur raced across the bow from the ship's port side.

"Check the sensors," said the captain, Belisarius. "That didn't look like a mobile suit..."

The enemy unit was brought up on the main screen, showing a red aircraft-like machine. As it circled back around for another run, kanyeknowsbest, piloting one of the
Archangel
's suits, dove down from above into its path. With his beam saber drawn, he slashed downward to slice the red machine in two. As he did this, the machine stopped suddenly as its wings folded back and its aft section split into two legs. Within a split second, it had transformed into a mobile suit, its right arm holding a large electrified mace-like weapon. Surprisingly fast for its size, it blocked kanye's attack with its mace as it's eyes flashed green.

The
Archangel
had turned toward the battling suits, its positron cannon charged. "Fire the Lohengrin!", commanded Belisarius.

"Sir, we might hit one of our own suits."

"It's a risk we have to take," said Belisarius. "That enemy suit is too fast. We're not going to get another shot."

The
Archangel
's massive Lohengrin cannons released a blast of energy dwarfing the dueling suits. From the bridge, all that the crew saw was a single massive explosion.

"Did we get it?" someone asked.

"Targeting sensors indicate we were slightly off target. We hit our own unit..."

"We don't have time to change and fire again. I think we might be in trouble..."

Seconds of silence passed on the bridge...

"Look, on the main sensor!"

As the residual afterglow of the positron cannon's shot faded, the main screen showed a single red suit, its back turned to the camera. Around it, small pieces of what used to be kanye's suit were floating around. The red suit turned toward the
Archangel
in slow, pained movements, revealing the largest remaining piece of kanye's suit: the right arm, still clutching the active beam saber, which was buried deep within the enemy suit's chest. The enemy's eyes flashed green one more time before the main reactor exploded...

---

kanyeknowsbest was
Yzak Joule
, pilot of the
Duel Gundam
and aligned with the
Town
, lynched Day 9.

Duel Gundam Mobile Suit Abilities

Assault Shroud (twilight)
- If you are lynched at any point in the game, the game thread will be locked and the mod will send you a PM requesting the name of a player you wish to kill. If successful, that player will die along with you. The lynch scene will not be posted until after this action has been taken.

AGar was
Clotho Buer
, pilot of the
Raider Gundam
and aligned with the
Blue Cosmos Mafia
, killed Day 9.

Raider Gundam Mobile Suit Abilities

Subflight Lifter Unit (non-consecutive)
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, you will prevent them from performing any active abilities that night. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.

Belisarius was
Murrue Ramius
, aligned with the
Town
, and survived and won the game.

---

The game is officially over. The
Town
(Belisarius, kanyeknowsbest, mastin2, DrDolittle, ArcAngel9, Empking, Wake88, waynegg, talah, Majiffy, Pyrotechnics, leviathan93, TiphaineDeath, Natirasha, PeregrineV, EspeciallyTheLies) has won Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Mafia!.

Role PMs, night actions, and relevant game quicktopics will be posted shortly. Thank you everyone for playing!
Last edited by Kdub on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

beli you can at least say you were right about clotho : ]
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

That Vengekill.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yay good job kanye!

Also, I think I died saving you!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Kdub »

Role PMs

Spoiler: Serial Killer
Rau Le Creuset
Welcome to
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Mafia
, pieguyn. You are
Rau Le Creuset

You pilot the
Providence Gundam

You are a self-aligned
Serial Killer

Standard Abilities

Night Kill
- During night phases, you may attempt to kill another player.
Mental Link (passive)
- You know that Mu La Flaga is a character in the game, and that player knows that your character is in the game. Neither of you know the other's identity, alignment, or details of each other's role. If the two of you interact during the game, you will both receive a message stating that your mental link was triggered, although neither of you will know the exact cause. The mental link may be triggered by one of you targeting the other (either directly or indirectly) with an ability, by another player targeting both of you with an ability during the same day or night phase, or by both of you targeting the same player with an ability during the same day or night phase. The mental link can be triggered an unlimited number of times.

Mobile Suit Abilities

DRAGOON System (passive, one-shot)
- The first standard kill attempt on you during the game will be unsuccessful. You will be informed when this ability has been used.
Neutron Jammer Canceller (passive)
- Any investigative abilities that directly target you during the game will receive an ambiguous result. This does not apply to abilities that target you indirectly (e.g., sensor, watcher, reflexive abilities, etc.).

Win Condition

You win when you are alive and all other players are dead, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Mod note: Mental link message to both players will be "Your mental link was triggered last night."

Mod note: Investigative results on Rau will have the same wording as if the investigation was roleblocked.

Spoiler: Blue Cosmos Mafia
Muruta Azrael
Welcome to
, NachoKoopa. You are
Muruta Azrael

You are aligned with the
Blue Cosmos Mafia
. Your partners are Titus (Orga Sabnak), AGar (Clotho Buer), and DeasVail (Shani Andras).

Standard Abilities

Night Kill (factional)
- During night phases, any member of your faction may attempt to kill another player.
Day Talk (passive, factional)
- All members of your faction may communicate privately with each other or with the mod at any time here.
Secret Communication
- During night phases, you may compose a message to be sent to the target of your choice. If successful, that player will receive the message at the start of the next day, but will not know what the source of the message is. You may not send this message directly, but must submit it to the mod. The message must be composed only of text. There are no formal restrictions, but the mod reserves the right to veto the message if it is deemed unreasonable in length or content.

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

You win when at least one member of the
Blue Cosmos Mafia
is alive and all other players are dead, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Mod note: Message will take the form of "You received a message last night: (message)"

Orga Sabnak
Welcome to
, Titus. You are
Orga Sabnak

You pilot the
Calamity Gundam

You are aligned with the
Blue Cosmos Mafia
. Your partners are NachoKoopa (Muruta Azrael), AGar (Clotho Buer), and DeasVail (Shani Andras).

Standard Abilities

Night Kill (factional)
- During night phases, any member of your faction may attempt to kill another player.
- All members of your faction may communicate privately with each other or with the mod at any time here.

Mobile Suit Abilities

Scylla (day, one-shot)
- During a day phase, you may attempt to kill another player by posting
Kill: (playername)
in bold text in the game thread. If successful, the vote count will be reset and up to one week will be added to the deadline. You may use this ability on Day 1, but your faction will lose their kill attempt on Night 1. Otherwise, you may only use this ability if your faction did not attempt a kill the previous night. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Blue Cosmos Mafia

Clotho Buer
Welcome to
, AGar. You are
Clotho Buer

You pilot the
Raider Gundam

You are aligned with the
Blue Cosmos Mafia
. Your partners are NachoKoopa (Muruta Azrael), Titus (Orga Sabnak), and DeasVail (Shani Andras).

Standard Abilities

Night Kill (factional)

Mobile Suit Abilities

Subflight Lifter Unit (non-consecutive)
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, you will prevent them from performing any active abilities that night. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition

Blue Cosmos Mafia

Shani Andras
Welcome to
, DeasVail. You are
Shani Andras

You pilot the
Forbidden Gundam

You are aligned with the
Blue Cosmos Mafia
. Your partners are NachoKoopa (Muruta Azrael), Titus (Orga Sabnak), and AGar (Clotho Buer).

Standard Abilities

Night Kill (factional)

Mobile Suit Abilities

Geschmeidig Panzer (non-consecutive)
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, any other active abilities that target them that night will be unsuccessful. You may not target yourself. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition

Blue Cosmos Mafia

Spoiler: Town
Kira Yamato
Welcome to
, Empking. You are
Kira Yamato

You pilot the
Freedom Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

SEED Factor (passive, one-shot)
- Certain events during the game may trigger this ability. If activated, all of your one-shot mobile suit abilites that have been used up will be reloaded and may be used once more. Those one-shot abilities that have not been used yet will not be affected. You will be informed when SEED mode has been activated. This ability may only be triggered once during the game.

Mobile Suit Abilities

METEOR System (one-shot)
- During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told what type of action (killing, investigative, protective, blocking, or miscellaneous) that player performed that same night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Anti-Beam Shield (one-shot)
- During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will protect that player from standard kill attempts, as well as prevent them from performing any active abilities that same night. You may only use this ability once during the game.
Full-Burst Mode (one-shot)
- During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, and if that player pilots a mobile suit, you will disable any mobile suit abilities that player has for the rest of the game. Upon that player's death, their original mobile suit abilities will be revealed as usual. They will be informed of this fact when told that they have lost their mobile suit abilities. This action will resolve after all other actions that night. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Town
is alive and all threats have been eliminated, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Mod note: SEED Factor activates upon Flay's death.

Mod note: METEOR System will get "protective" if used on Shani/Forbidden if he uses his rolestop that same night. Likewise, will get "miscellaneous" if used on Muruta's courier, Cagalli/Strike Rouge's salvage, or Lacus's action.

Mod note: Suits disabled by full-burst mode will be told, "Your mobile suit abilities have been disabled for the rest of the game. Upon death, your mobile suit abilities will be revealed as usual."

Cagalli Yula Athha
Welcome to
, PeregrineV. You are
Cagalli Yula Athha

You pilot the
Strike Rouge Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Salvage Parts
- During night phases, you may target any dead player who piloted a mobile suit. If successful, you may potentially gain an ability that is related to (but not necessarily the same as) one of the abilities that suit possessed. You may only carry one such ability at a time, so if you target another mobile suit while still in possession of an ability from a previous attempt, any new ability you gain will cause you to lose the previous ability. Any abilities that you gain will not be revealed upon death. You may not use both this ability and any salvaged abilities during the same night phase. You may not salvage parts from the same player more than once during the game.

Win Condition

Town
is alive and all threats have been eliminated, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Mod note: Will salvage the following abilities: Providence - investigation immune (passive); Calamity - nothing; Raider - one-shot roleblock; Forbidden - one-shot rolestop; Freedom - one-shot jailkeep; Strike - one-shot bulletproof (passive); LaGOWE - one-shot tracker; Duel - nothing; M1 Astray (Asagi) - one-shot voyeur; M1 Astray (Mayura) - one-shot gunsmith

Mod note: Will get nothing if salvaging from vanillaized suits.

Mod note: If player salvages nothing from a suit, message will be "You did not gain an ability from the salvage operation.", which is distinct from the action failing ("You were unable to complete the salvage operation."). This is done so that roleblocks/rolestops don't prevent the player from being able to salvage from the same suit on a future night.

Mu La Flaga
Welcome to
, Pyrotechnics. You are
Mu La Flaga

You pilot the
Strike Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

Mental Link (passive)
- You know that Rau Le Creuset is a character in the game, and that player knows that your character is in the game. Neither of you know the other's identity, alignment, or details of each other's role. If the two of you interact during the game, you will both receive a message stating that your mental link was triggered, although neither of you will know the exact cause. The mental link may be triggered by one of you targeting the other (either directly or indirectly) with an ability, by another player targeting both of you with an ability on the same day or night phase, or by both of you targeting the same player with an ability during the same day or night phase. The mental link can be triggered an unlimited number of times.

Mobile Suit Abilities

Lightning Striker (passive, one-shot)
- The first standard kill attempt on you during the game will be unsuccessful. You will be informed when this ability has been used.
Shield
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, you will protect that player from standard kill attempts that night. However, if that player is targeted for a kill, you will die in their place. If Lightning Striker has not been activated yet, it will be used instead.

Win Condition

Town

Mod note: Mental link message to both players will be "Your mental link was triggered last night."

Mod note: If Mu absorbs two kill attempts the same night, he will die regardless of whether Lightning Striker has been used. He will protect his target against stacked kill attempts, even if Lightning Striker has been used.

Andrew Waltfeld
Welcome to
, Wake88. You are
Andrew Waltfeld

You pilot the
LaGOWE

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Tank Mode (non-consecutive)
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told who, if anyone, that player targeted with an active ability that same night. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition

Town

Yzak Joule
Welcome to
, kanyeknowsbest. You are
Yzak Joule

You pilot the
Duel Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Assault Shroud (twilight)
- If you are lynched at any point in the game, the game thread will be locked and the mod will send you a PM requesting the name of a player you wish to kill. If successful, that player will die along with you. The lynch scene will not be posted until after this action has been taken.

Win Condition

Town

Asagi Caldwell
Welcome to
, Majiffy. You are
Asagi Caldwell

You pilot the
M1 Astray

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Flight Pack (one-shot)
- During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told who, if anyone, targeted that player with an active ability that night. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Town

Mayura Labatt
Welcome to
, talah. You are
Mayura Labatt

You pilot the
M1 Astray

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Flight Rotor Shrike (one-shot)
- During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told whether or not that player currently has the ability to kill another player. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Town

Mod note: Will get a positive result on all mafia, as well as on Yzak (unless the Duel has been vanillaized).

Lacus Clyne
Welcome to
, Natirasha. You are
Lacus Clyne

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

In the Quiet Night
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, any active abilities that player performs the same night will be unaffected by roleblocks. You may not target yourself.

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Mod note: Only allows abilities to penetrate roleblock/jailkeep, not rolestop or protection. If Lacus targets someone who is jailkept, that player still gets protected in addition to having their ability penetrate the roleblock.

Murrue Ramius
Welcome to
, Belisarius. You are
Murrue Ramius

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

Radar
- During night phases, you may target another player. If successful, you will be told whether that player pilots a mobile suit or not.

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Tolle Koenig
Welcome to
, leviathan93. You are
Tolle Koenig

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

Neighborhood (passive)
- You are neighbors with EspeciallyTheLies. You do not know their alignment or role. You may communicate with each other here at any time.

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Miriallia Haw
Welcome to
, EspeciallyTheLies. You are
Miriallia Haw

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

Neighborhood (passive)
- You are neighbors with leviathan93. You do not know their alignment or role. You may communicate with each other here at any time.

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Natarle Badgiruel
Welcome to
, ArcAngel9. You are
Natarle Badgiruel

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Flay Allster
Welcome to
, DrDolittle. You are
Flay Allster

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Mod note: Flay's death will trigger Kira's SEED Factor.

Kuzzey Buskirk
Welcome to
, mastin2. You are
Kuzzey Buskirk

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Kojiro Murdoch
Welcome to
, TiphaineDeath. You are
Kojiro Murdoch

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Erica Simmons
Welcome to
, waynegg. You are
Erica Simmons

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Spoiler: Safeclaims
Dearka Elsman
Welcome to
, pieguyn. You are
Dearka Elsman

You pilot the
Buster Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Hyper-Impulse Long-Range Sniper Rifle
- During night phases, you may attempt to kill another player.

Win Condition

Town

Uzumi Nara Athha
Welcome to
, pieguyn. You are
Uzumi Nara Athha

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Siegel Clyne
Welcome to
, XXXXX. You are
Siegel Clyne

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

Secret Communication
- During night phases, you may compose a message to be sent to the target of your choice. If successful, that player will receive the message at the start of the next day, but will not know what the source of the message is. You may not send this message directly, but must submit it to the mod. The message must be composed only of text. There are no formal restrictions, but the mod reserves the right to veto the message if it is deemed unreasonable in length or content.

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town

Athrun Zala
Welcome to
, XXXXX. You are
Athrun Zala

You pilot the
Justice Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Lupus (day, one-shot)
- During a day phase, you may attempt to kill another player by posting
Kill: (playername)
in bold text in the game thread. If successful, the vote count will be reset and up to one week will be added to the deadline. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Town

Juri Wu Nien
Welcome to
, XXXXX. You are
Juri Wu Nien

You pilot the
M1 Astray

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Beam Saber (one-shot)
- During a night phase, you may target another player. If successful, any other standard abilities that target them that night will be unsuccessful. You may not target yourself. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Town

Nicol Amalfi
Welcome to
, XXXXX. You are
Nicol Amalfi

You pilot the
Blitz Gundam

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

Mirage Colloid (non-consecutive)
- During night phases, you may use this ability, which will cause all active abilities that target you that night to be unsuccessful. You may not use this ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition

Town

Sai Argyle
Welcome to
, XXXXX. You are
Sai Argyle

You are aligned with the
Town

Standard Abilities

None

Mobile Suit Abilities

None

Win Condition

Town
Last edited by Kdub on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 7135, Tammy wrote:Yay good job kanye!

Also, I think I died saving you!
oh yah i dunno why it never occurred to me that this was likely
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

btw beli dont blame yourself 2much, i spent a lot of this game setting myself up to look lynchable in lylo JUst in Case i hadnt worked out who the last scum was yet
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Kdub »

Game Actions

Day 1

Kalimar kills mastin2 (successful)

Night 1

pieguyn kills ArcAngel9 (successful)

NachoKoopa messages Pyrotechnics (successful)
DeasVail rolestops pieguyn (successful)
AGar roleblocks Majiffy (successful)

Pyrotechnics guards Natirasha (successful)
Natirasha motivates pieguyn (fails - stopped)
Wake88 tracks Majiffy (successful - no action)
Belisarius investigates DeasVail (successful - mobile suit)
PeregrineV salvages from mastin2 (unsuccessful - no abilities)

Night 2

pieguyn kills DeasVail (successful)

NachoKoopa messages DeasVail (successful)
AGar kills Pyrotechnics (unsuccessful - 1-shot BP is used)

Pyrotechnics protects talah (successful)
Natirasha motivates pieguyn (successful)
Belisarius investigates AGar (successful - mobile suit)
PeregrineV salvages from Empking (successful - gains 1-shot jailkeep)

Night 3

pieguyn kills waynegg (successful)

Titus kills talah (successful)
NachoKoopa messages kanyeknowsbest (successful)
AGar roleblocks Pyrotechnics (successful)

PeregrineV jailkeeps Natirasha (successful)
Pyrotechnics protects talah (unsuccessful - blocked)
talah investigates NachoKoopa (successful - has killing ability)
Natirasha motivates pieguyn (unsuccessful - blocked)
Belisarius investigates NachoKoopa (successful - no mobile suit)

Night 4

Titus kills Majiffy (successful)

PeregrineV salvages from talah (successful - gains 1-shot gunsmith)
Belisarius investigates kanyeknowsbest (successful - mobile suit)
Pyrotechnics protects Natirasha (successful)
Natirasha motivates Pyrotechnics (successful)

Night 5

AGar kills kanyeknowsbest (protected - Pyrotechnics dies instead)
NachoKoopa messages Natirasha (successful)

Pyrotechnics protects kanyeknowsbest (successful)
PeregrineV uses gunsmith on NachoKoopa (successful - has killing ability)
Belisarius investigates PeregrineV (successful - mobile suit)
Natirasha motivates Pyrotechnics (successful)

Night 6

AGar kills leviathan93 (successful)

PeregrineV salvages from pieguyn (successful - gains investigation immunity)
Belisarius investigates Natirasha (successful - no mobile suit)
Natirasha motivates kanyeknowsbest (unsuccessful - no active ability)

Night 7

AGar kills Natirasha (successful)

Natirasha motivates PeregrineV (successful)
Belisarius investigates EspeciallyTheLies (successful - no mobile suit)
PeregrineV salvages from Titus (successful - no ability)

Night 8

AGar kills EspeciallyTheLies (successful)

Day 9

kanyeknowsbest kills AGar (successful)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

Kanye gets a scummy nom holy fucking shit.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Kdub »

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7139, Kdub wrote:AGar kills kanyeknowsbest (protected - Pyrotechnics dies instead)
^
Oh look they did try to kill him.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

oh wow

well done kanye!!!
Art is cool.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

etl i was a little unnecessarily mean 2 you while trying 2 lynch titus and i just want you 2 know i got nothing personal against you i was just Really frustrated. im sorry !
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:22 pm

omg shuttup it's a game <3
Art is cool.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

: ]
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:24 pm

i thought we lost. i was bummed. had a hard week too so i bought wine.

wine makes everything better. kanye's vig shot made it fantastic :mrgreen:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 pm

and besides kanye - i
checked the fuck out
on this game. i deserved whatever i got. i am sorry i didn't put in more effort. when i finally did i died :( but it was worth it!

THANKS KDUB!!
Art is cool.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

that was the best thing I've ever seen
gj kanye