Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:36 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Not like it matters, townies aren't posting.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

VOTE: Prae
Finally.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Praetyre(2): DCLXVI, Captain Corporal
Internet Stranger(1):The Fool

Not voting: redFF, Praetyre, Matias, Internet Stranger

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-05-17 14:12:47)

Matias wrote:
V/LA until saturday

noted
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Matias »

Vote: TheFool

You're missing my point.

I believe that Gertrude was a threat kill. She had two main suspicions: You (bristep at the time) and triangle. Please ISO both gertrude and farside and see which one talked about your slot more or at least feverishly wanted you dead. Had farside went down first, this case would be null and void.

However, I'm still sticking to my guns that you said that scum was between IS and me. And then you went on a tangent and looked for other scum reads. Why? Why not vote for one of us when you have the greater chance of hitting scum, in your eyes, instead of swinging around blindly?

I also now believe there is scum in the neighborizers. Prae neighborized me yesterday and we had a decent talk. I'm not buying the red case, so you're my prime suspect, with IS behind (though I need to reread all of the players because the "IIoA" that IS presented to us doesn't feel like it adds up to scum logic).
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 am

Post by redFF »

I'm about ready to vote Prae, Farside thought he was the scummiest of the neighborizers, apparently he was buddying hard to her in their qt.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by TheFool »

No, I'm aware you think Gertrude was a threat kill, I just don't believe Gertrude was much of a threat to my slot. The majority of the case against my slot was lurking; that's not really threatening to a replacement.

By 'swinging around blindly', you mean voted one other person? I already explained that I thought my odds were better there.

What changed to make you believe there is scum in the neighborizers?

We need more Prae/CC.
the nose knows no snows
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Matias »

Gertrude tried her damnest to get your slot lynched. Are you just not imagining the crusade she had against it?

Second point:
In post 637, TheFool wrote:So, scooby is almost certainly town, for general play, crazy gambit, and Elias pushing his case. The way Elias defended Prae doesn't read 'scumbuddy' to me, refreshing my Prae-town read. His case on Red Day 2 makes me kinda lean Red-town as well, though not as strong.

Still think there's scum between Matias and IS, still not sure which.

DCL's point about Triangle is veeery interesting.

VOTE: Triangle

You analyze almost everyone in the game but say that you think there's scum between me and IS. That should immediately tell you, if you were town, to analyze IS and me further and figure out which of that 50% is scum. You just sail right past that, though.

Answer to question: There are four claimed neighborizers now as opposed to three (one of the remaining which is confirmed to me). So I now think, statistically, there is probably 1 scum in that.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Matias »

Let me know if you need a summary of Gertrude's crusade against you; otherwise, I implore people to take a look for themselves.
My GTKAS
My old account
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 12:58 am

Captain, your vote is pretty damn stupid. I strongly suggest that you take it off.

I also may be wrong about The Fool. This could be a scenario where matias the scum switches to the innocent on my list to draw me away from him and DCL. I can see Matias and DCL working together, yet not having much interaction between the two.

Captain, if you're not scum, then you're really screwing the town with that vote. We can't afford a mislynch today. The scum won't openly gang up on it because they are cowards and "you never know", but they will slowly find excuses to vote for Prae without discussion.

I still say Matias and DCL are scum. The third one may actually be Captain instead of The Fool.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:05 am

I'm opting for a Prae and IS scum team, partially due to the above post. It's nothing but chainsaw and bad arguments.
Do we have any other PRs, by the way? Call me out for role fishing, whatever. If it's Lylo, as you say, IS isn't it time for a mass claim?
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:12 am

One good lie by the scum and suddenly we give the scum all the information they need to create a kill order and we out whatever ace we have up our sleeve against the scum.

Mass claims suck and this isnt even a theme game.

Either you're the third scum Captain, or you're just willing to give the game away. Its easy for me to see Matias and DCL working together as scum, you're making a good case for the third man. I was hoping it was The Fool since he is so quiet, but there is still hope.
Show

Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Matias »

In post 733, Internet Stranger wrote:Captain, your vote is pretty damn stupid. I strongly suggest that you take it off.

I also may be wrong about The Fool. This could be a scenario where matias the scum switches to the innocent on my list to draw me away from him and DCL. I can see Matias and DCL working together, yet not having much interaction between the two.

Captain, if you're not scum, then you're really screwing the town with that vote. We can't afford a mislynch today. The scum won't openly gang up on it because they are cowards and "you never know", but they will slowly find excuses to vote for Prae without discussion.

I still say Matias and DCL are scum. The third one may actually be Captain instead of The Fool.

Just when I start thinking you aren't scum. this is hilarious.

Are you and fool buddies?
My GTKAS
My old account
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by TheFool »

In post 731, Matias wrote:Gertrude tried her damnest to get your slot lynched. Are you just not imagining the crusade she had against it?

I guess not! Do I need to imagine it?

You analyze almost everyone in the game but say that you think there's scum between me and IS. That should immediately tell you, if you were town, to analyze IS and me further and figure out which of that 50% is scum. You just sail right past that, though.

Yes, and aim for my bigger suspect, while the two of you go at it. We've covered that.

Answer to question: There are four claimed neighborizers now as opposed to three (one of the remaining which is confirmed to me). So I now think, statistically, there is probably 1 scum in that.

There's 7 players left, and probably 2, maybe 3 scum. Statistically, any given group of three players is likely to have scum in it. That doesn't make such a grouping a relevant decision maker.

Prae, where are yooouuu?
the nose knows no snows
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Matias »

I guess not! Do I need to imagine it?

I will post a compilation of anti-gorckat posts she made tomorrow when I have time.

Yes, and aim for my bigger suspect, while the two of you go at it. We've covered that.

That's not my point. My point is that saying that you think there is scum between the two of us and then completely ignoring that sounds fake. Have you done any analysis between the two of us since IS died?

I don't believe that you believe what you're saying.

There's 7 players left, and probably 2, maybe 3 scum. Statistically, any given group of three players is likely to have scum in it. That doesn't make such a grouping a relevant decision maker.

I'm talking about 4 overall. Scooby is dead now and there's 3 claimed neighborizers. I said that out of 3, it's likely to be all town but I don't see all townies in 4 neighborizers. I went over the likely statistics earlier in the game.
My GTKAS
My old account
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:43 am

After who died?
Show

Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Matias »

Sorry, Triangle. Not you. Misspoke.

He voted Triangle in the same post which he said that there is scum between us. Triangle is dead now, so I want to know how he feels. He's certainly not doing any analyzing of that.
My GTKAS
My old account
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't trust any of you.
Show

Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2012 2:15 am

We need more Prae :X
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

prodding Praetyre
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

We need more people (including myself) to be active in this thread.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@matias, I want to see that compilation of how gertrude suspected gorckat.

I honestly don't see the purpose to analyzing the gertrude nk, seems like there is too much wifom involved.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by TheFool »

In post 738, Matias wrote:I said that out of 3, it's likely to be all town but I don't see all townies in 4 neighborizers.

I honestly don't see the distinction, but we're probably just going to have to agree to disagree.

As for analysis, I admit my reads aren't doing too well this game. I was looking at IS, partially for his LyLo comments, but I'm not sure I see the scum motivation there.

UNVOTE:

I'll try to do a more full reread when I get a chance. I have misgivings about the Prae lynch, though. I still believe Prae is likely town, and a mislynch we can't afford.
the nose knows no snows
Praetyre
Praetyre
Goon
Praetyre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Praetyre »

RL issues have been keeping me away from the net in general lately; I'll have a post up within the next 6 hours (my next 3 are taken up by a RL social engagement).
Praetyre
Praetyre
Goon
Praetyre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Praetyre »

I'll admit, IS has been pinging my scumdar with his recent inactivity; however, I'm hardly one to talk on that front, and there's nothing in his behaviour that really says outright scum rather than uncooperative town to me. Matias is firmly in the town camp for me; I'd like to know what he thinks sets IS out as definitively scum, though; I'll admit I've not been very thorough in my reading of his posts. CC is ambiguous as usual; I'd like to hear his case on me independent from IS expounded. Is it process of elimination, or is he doing a quadruple lean-on with his read on me from D2? I'd also like to know why TheFool (still a null) considers me town, and why he thinks today will lead us to LYLO? That only makes sense with a 3 man scum team, and that makes little sense in a 13-man mini; if he has his reasons for believing this to be the case, I'd like to hear them; they'd certainly alter the way I'm currently handling connection analysis and team building. That leaves redFF and DCL still high on my suspect list, and I'll be taking a full look into red's record tomorrow. Until then, though, I'll be holding my vote in check; if we really are in LYLO, caution is of the essence until we can get good strong cases hammered out. Look forward to participating more actively in future.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:30 am

Recent inactivity?!?

Your entire paragraph makes no sense, especially the part where you anoint Matias as town. Thats scummy as fuck.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”