NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 721, Kid A wrote:they can be pretty effective at helping scum pick an optimal night kill if they are analyzed right

What is the purpose and/or benefit to town from this post?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 723, Kthxbye wrote:ABR u scum?

:]
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 2.2

Albert B. Rampage (0):

d3x (1):
NakedJogger
dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (3):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Ika (2):
Nero Cain, Dripping Goofball
Kid A (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (2):
Garmr, Kthxbye
Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (1):
StrangerCoug
randomidget (1):
dragonspawn
StrangerCoug (0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

YuniChikako (0):

Not Voting
- d3x, Flubbernugget, I Am Innocent, Ika, Peacebringer, YuniChikako

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-02-03 10:00:00).
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@d3x: Since I'm fairly confident you're town this game, I'm going to try something new and not second guess myself. We prolly won't make it far in the game anyway. So, let's figure this shit out and hit some scum today shall we? I'm interested in your thoughts on my list:

In post 691, Kthxbye wrote:-NakedJogger remains on killa while at the same time pushing that the wagon leader (d3x) is scum. This does not make sense to me.
-ABR just wanted to lynch yesterday. I've been like that as town in larges before and it matches his meta imo.
-Peacebringer's only explanation was he didn't like what he saw...
-DGB claimed wagoning. The kicker here is that she then posts 539 which pings me as outside knowledge of killa's flip. THEN in 558, she calls ABR scum for wanting to rush killa's lynch yet doesn't unvote the lynch ABR is pushing.
-randommidget has a high amount of votes and literally no content. Also complains about the game not going anywhere (to look town?) while doing absolutely nothing to try and make the game go anywhere (a scum advantage).
-ika asks to be filled in and makes a snarky comment before rushing to hammer.

Out of this list, who's your scum picks (if any), or do you think I'm off my rocker?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, and fruity pebbles are my favorite breakfast cereal.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

With this player list, I feel like this game should be moving along at...well...any sort of pace would be interesting. I have the next 3 days off and am not going to treat this large like I did my last.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 724, Kthxbye wrote:Can you produce meta to support this claim? To eliminate confusion before it starts, I'm talking about "always up to lynch this type of player".

You would have to stroll down Memory Lane until you found an abomination that "played" under the alias of
zwet
chensomethingorother. Lurked, did absolutely nothing but swing hammers.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 731, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 724, Kthxbye wrote:Can you produce meta to support this claim? To eliminate confusion before it starts, I'm talking about "always up to lynch this type of player".

You would have to stroll down Memory Lane until you found an abomination that "played" under the alias of
zwet

I'll wait. FTR though, I asked YOU to do it...
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by ika »

so far from what i have glimped on day 2 (still getting over my illness)

kthank is prob town
DGB im ignoring
ABR is lurking
garmer is prob town
NJ could be scum (need to look into more)

everyone else i have yet to really sort

oh abr no im not lurking yet, ive just been sick. it usally puts me out of commison for a day or 2
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by d3x »

ok, Kthx is solid Town. Nothing will change that... ever.

@Kthx- Kid A and midget are really high up on my list. Them Voting DGB in tandem make me less worried about her than I previously was. I have Jogger as VI. I'd have him as mostly Town if not for a few finer points {hypocrisy over his pen Vote being a main one}. I feel like ika's lolHammer was largely alignment neutral. You'd expressed intent to Hammer, so what would be the Scum motivation of jumping in there and dropping it? That Wagon wasn't going anywhere.

@Mod
- This game being flavorless, would you post a different Killing type if there were multiple Killing factions?

Vote:Kid A
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Didn't forget this game, post and vote within 24 hrs
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:01 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 731, DrippingGoofball wrote:

zwet

I have played too many games for too many years. I am sure someone remembers my red-hot hatred and desire to policy-lynch him. When he started playing mafia, he derped a lot, but he was readable. Then he degenerated into a zero-content, hammer-only player. Still he was infuriating difficult to policy lynch. Which made me angrier. You're just going to take my word for it. It would take me literally HOURS to find this, that I can use for something more productive.

We should stop quibbling and lynch ika.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 726, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 723, Kthxbye wrote:ABR u scum?

:]

why are you smiling when someone asks you if you are scum?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Kthx Why do you assume scum wouldn't give legitish reasons to lynch a townie?

Is there anything you want clarified?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 734, d3x wrote:ok, Kthx is solid Town. Nothing will change that... ever.

@Kthx- Kid A and midget are really high up on my list. Them Voting DGB in tandem make me less worried about her than I previously was. I have Jogger as VI. I'd have him as mostly Town if not for a few finer points {hypocrisy over his pen Vote being a main one}. I feel like ika's lolHammer was largely alignment neutral. You'd expressed intent to Hammer, so what would be the Scum motivation of jumping in there and dropping it? That Wagon wasn't going anywhere.

@Mod
- This game being flavorless, would you post a different Killing type if there were multiple Killing factions?

Vote:Kid A

this is the mafia vote on my wagon btw
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Yep, chainsaw defense right thurr. D3x, DGB scumbuds imo.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

plus a couple of lurkers/no-reason-providers = scumteam
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Eeps prodge will post content
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@ika: Do you have the history with DGB that she describes?

@DGB: I've been playing awhile, so as long as ika can confirm you 2 have history, then it's something I can buy. I know ALL about history on this site (coughAAcough)

@NJ: So here's the thing. In order to answer that question, we'd have to delve into what it is that scum play like which I've found is pretty different for everyone when it comes to their opinions. Let's just say, in MY point of view, I search for players who get on mis-lynches for no, vague, or regurgitated reasoning.

As for you, well, I'm not understanding your logic for being on the wagon yesterday when your number 1 scumspect was freaking leading it. You threw some percentages at me but in order for us to go "yeah, let's lynch d3x", you're telling us that there is no way that both d3x and killa are town. Unless there is some other way you can know this, you simply just don't know this. If you're scum, you'd know the opposite is true and I don't think you'd be pushing for the 'either or' thing this hard this early. The only other option is you bussing your d3x-partner as you're both scum. I don't think the latter is possible since d3x's town meta is exactly how he's playing now. When I have more time, I'll pull some up (or if d3x wants to be a dear and provide his own meta...:D).

Let's just say, his meta isn't that he mislynches town D1, it's that he finds something scummy from someone and tunnels the shit out of it till the person is dead. He simply isn't this aggressive as scum and seeing as I replaced into this game, he has/had very little reason to try and switch his meta just for me.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if you're just playing "VI"-like (as d3x says) or if you're scum. I don't like your 'there's 100% chance that one of d3x/killa is scum', but I'm not sure that it makes YOU scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: randommidget

I still don't like those on DGB's wagon and ^this shit needs some pressure and has some spainin to do.
Can I get a nice 1/2 or 3/4 wagon on this player please? I'm not saying we rush lynch him, I'm just saying we lynch him right away. :shifty:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:35 am

In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:@ika: Do you have the history with DGB that she describes?

@DGB: I've been playing awhile, so as long as ika can confirm you 2 have history, then it's something I can buy. I know ALL about history on this site (coughAAcough)

@NJ: So here's the thing. In order to answer that question, we'd have to delve into what it is that scum play like which I've found is pretty different for everyone when it comes to their opinions. Let's just say, in MY point of view, I search for players who get on mis-lynches for no, vague, or regurgitated reasoning.

As for you, well, I'm not understanding your logic for being on the wagon yesterday when your number 1 scumspect was freaking leading it. You threw some percentages at me but in order for us to go "yeah, let's lynch d3x", you're telling us that there is no way that both d3x and killa are town. Unless there is some other way you can know this, you simply just don't know this. If you're scum, you'd know the opposite is true and I don't think you'd be pushing for the 'either or' thing this hard this early. The only other option is you bussing your d3x-partner as you're both scum. I don't think the latter is possible since d3x's town meta is exactly how he's playing now. When I have more time, I'll pull some up (or if d3x wants to be a dear and provide his own meta...:D).

Let's just say, his meta isn't that he mislynches town D1, it's that he finds something scummy from someone and tunnels the shit out of it till the person is dead. He simply isn't this aggressive as scum and seeing as I replaced into this game, he has/had very little reason to try and switch his meta just for me.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if you're just playing "VI"-like (as d3x says) or if you're scum. I don't like your 'there's 100% chance that one of d3x/killa is scum', but I'm not sure that it makes YOU scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: randommidget

I still don't like those on DGB's wagon and ^this shit needs some pressure and has some spainin to do.
Can I get a nice 1/2 or 3/4 wagon on this player please? I'm not saying we rush lynch him, I'm just saying we lynch him right away. :shifty:

So I'm scummy for prodging when I was about to post and for voting dgb?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:40 am

I am scumreading DGB because they were spewing out reads without showing any scumreading and scumreading like a third of the player list.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:42 am

Alternate account is also probably scum.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:07 am

Post by d3x »

I'm sad that you'd choose the other of my highest ScumReads, Kthx :(

Now I have to switch my Vote.

UnVote/Vote:midget

My meta is all laid out nice-like in my wiki. I have links and basic data {W/L, Role, alignment, death type and time} on every game I've played on site with this account. Anyone wishing to delve has an easy time of it.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 746, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is also probably scum.

how do you figure?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Random, what do you think of the ika policy lynch?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”