leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 31, Tajun wrote::roll: This is a serious wagon? In that case,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: I AM THE MESSIAH
for making a "serious wagon" out of a missed RVS vote from a person who has been on the site for all of a week.

I believe when messiah said this was a "serious wagon" it was being sarcastic and not true. i highly doubt anyone would have made this as a serious comment. it would be stupid to believe someone to make this argument so early in the game especially in RVS. i know town benefits from getting out of RVS as quickly as possible but town should also not force it with stupid reasons like i view this one here to be. i didn't jump on this wagon because it would stupid to trust messiah if he was trying to be honest about calling it a "serious wagon".
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 38, Tajun wrote:"His post felt wrong" or "He ignored the RVS wagon on him": These reasons suck, but in RVS, whatever.
"He didn't vote in RVS": Using this on a person who has probably never heard of RVS? Pushing others to vote with you using this logic? I don't see any town motivation there. Reaction fishing as you claimed? Maybe, but you were awfully aggressive about it. I don't buy this.

again. I believe his agression to be fake, because if he were actually serious he would be stupid and no one should listen to him anyway. as you say they are bad arguments and have "no town motivation" but to look into them really makes them more of a big deal then it should.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by unseencamo »

UNVOTE:
A little more analysis could better place my vote.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Technically still V/LA but I can post for a bit sort of.

I’m actually not quite sure what we are supposed to draw from Day 1. Scum don’t really have the intent to play as scum, and this is just a day for us to make misguided judgements on playstyle. I urge nobody to take Day 1 /too/ seriously in the future.

@25: What serious wagon?
I’m getting the vibe that this is an entire giant reaction-fishing ploy by IATM. I have a theory about how this is working out, but I suppose that I’ll let that slide til i see his play later.

I’m almost for lynching IATM just for the fact that hydras are ridiculous to read and keep up with. I dislike how in #46 IATM made an excuse for his other head. From where I’m standing, IATM would bring town relatively little benefit by dint of being a hydra. I would enjoy IATM not making any such excuses in the future. Also, calm down.

#60: Active lurking on page 3 is something I always found to be a debatable scumtell. What benefit does that bring scum? It’s RVS, it’s the one stage of the game where scum can do anything they want. Why would they choose to draw attention to themselves by active lurking instead of just going with the ‘joke votes’ so typical of scums?

I agree on the OMGUS reaction of leviathan. Post 63 reads to me like an overreacting scum.

#73: Agreed

I look forward to where unseencamo places his vote. In the meantime,

VOTE: Vote: Leviathan woooo white flag here we come
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 am

Post by leviathan93 »

Why would scum overreact orcinus? =P cuz they are found out? that seems to easy to claim on someone. especially this early in the game.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 am

Post by njoseph »

I'm here, over here, if anybody wants me today.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 am

Post by njoseph »

But preferably don't make me post on a netbook at EPCOT, though.
Chickenfish
Chickenfish
Goon
Chickenfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Chickenfish »

In post 79, leviathan93 wrote:Why would scum overreact orcinus? =P cuz they are found out? that seems to easy to claim on someone. especially this early in the game.
So much wine... I'm pretty happy with my vote where it is.
unseencamo wrote:UNVOTE:
A little more analysis could better place my vote.

Agreed. So when do we see it?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

i'm pretty sure you meant whine. =P no, i'm not drunk on wine.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

and you also didn't bother to answer my question chickenfish, though you did bother to comment on it.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by unseencamo »

VOTE: leviathan93
I'm distrustful of the way he casually tries to brush off claims on him. This (=p) doesn't help.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

again. yay for untrustworthiness that is not actually there. =P if you have read my other games you would know that I use emoticons quite often when I talk. they are my playstyle and have nothing to do with my alignment.

again. will someone please answer my question if you are going to bother posting at all? calling me scummy for brushing something off and then brushing me off is intensely hypocritical. =P just saying. and of course I would brush off claims this early on! do you think that any we have are actually worth anything?! no! they aren't! i personally believe y'all are trying to hard to push us out of RVS as I have said before. yes that is a good thing, but at the same time leaves a huge possibility of being wrong.
Chickenfish
Chickenfish
Goon
Chickenfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Chickenfish »

levi, I meant wine as in WIFOM. THe fact that you can ask the question "But why would scum overreact?" is exactly why scum would feel ok with overreacting.

We're 4 pages deep... and I really believe we're out of RVS. Saying "We're still in RVS, nothing means anything!" is overwhelmingly scummy in my opinion.

unseencamo - any other suspects?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

believe me i've been in a game that went all the way to 15 pages and we were still in RVS. number of pages has nothing to do with how pointless and worthwhile people's reasons are. there is not a lot of real analytical stuff happening here. and no, its asking WHY you believe scum would overreact. i don't see it as doing them any good myself.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Vote Count 1.3

• leviathan93
    - Tajun, Chickenfish, orcinus_theoriginal, unseencamo
  • unseencamo
    - I AM MESSIAH, Nobody Special, njoseph
  • Not Voting
    - leviathan93

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2012-12-14 20:59:57)
Chickenfish
Chickenfish
Goon
Chickenfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Chickenfish »

There is a lot of real analytical stuff happening here - your reactions! You can't say "your opinion of me doesn't count because this is RVS". Also, how do you feel about the number of votes on you, and the people doing the voting? There COULD be more analysis here if you wanted, but instead you're just saying "Nope, RVS!" if you're not interested in scumhunting, you must be scum. Plain and simple.
Also, the logic of "there is no explicit reason scum would overreact, therefore somebody who overreacted isn't scummy" is completely fallacious. And really, in this context your 'overreaction' has been 'reacting in a way other than is logical for town'. Why would scum react in a way other than is logical for town? Because they're not town :)
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Yes, I want to say that I have been aware at the fact that I am now at L-1. but what i feel you want me to do hear is argue my innocence. The more I try to argue it; the more you will just use the excuse that I am trying to convince you "by making excuses" and therefore it would definitely make me scum. and you mean i could analyze things and try to find things that "may or may not be there." thats not beneficial to town at all. and yes, I am indeed saying NOPE RVS, because until we at least get some reasonable reasons we cannot move forward. I believe that only 1 of the four people voting me have any claims that have anything to them at all. other then that its complete bull. I say the most reasonable is unseencamo making the point how he distrusts my casualness and my use of emoticons. THIS was a helpful claim to accuse me on for the town. because it is actually getting us somewhere. he is saying my casualness is distrustworthy. I resond to that by saying that what am I suppose to do? panic and freak out professing my innocence. no. id see that as scummy if I were you and immediately vote the person if I saw that. which he did anyway but still. i disagree with your last statement. 1. i don't believe i overreacted. i reacted how I believed I should. 2. if you saw overreaction that is your perception, or you are trying to ANALYZE and how something that isn't really there so you can pin me for it. I would only see scum as doing this. therefore I have justification in this vote.
VOTE: chickenfish
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Shamelessly blatant prod dodge.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Chickenfish
Chickenfish
Goon
Chickenfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Chickenfish »

While I think there's maybe a bit of OMGUS there, I see your point. But largely because I think I worded myself poorly. My question was much more "what do you think of the wagon that has formed on you?", rather than "tell us why we shouldn't vote you". There was no trap, no trying to get you to desperately plead your innocence, but there was trying to jumpstart you into analytical thinking. Which it seems you've done.
I'm concerned that you think the 'most justified' is unseencamo, seeing as he put you on L-1 by saying he thinks you're a bit too casual.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

These comments, on the other hand, gave me a very bad feeling. They are correct of course, but far too obvious to be helpful. He hasn't commented on any of the doings between myself and Messiah, or njosephs posts, etc. etc. These read like active lurking, trying to fit in and not draw attention.
VOTE: leviathan93

this coming from tajun. I believe to be the worst argument. as you can see even now, i have drawn an incredible amount of attention. If I cared about not drawing attention I wouldn't have.

as for orcinus. He basically agreed with tajun. putting me as sounding most scummy.

as for you, you've been more analytical based out of the others, but still i believe your reasons against me to personally be lacking.

therefore that leads unseencamo with a weak argument but still the most for me.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by njoseph »

Okay, I have one question for me outstanding, as far as I saw.
Tajun asked something on the subject of unseencamo and IS he scummy. Well, at present, there is info about his level of scumminess.
He is the last person to vote for leviathan, and it was when everybody else had a vote, as if he didn't think leviathan would actually be hammered.
This kind of vote is scummy meaning unseencamo is scummy
Chickenfish
Chickenfish
Goon
Chickenfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Chickenfish »

So a weak argument that puts you at L-1, which is essentially what others have been accusing you of (eg me saying you're not trying to analyse because you insist it's still RVS is the same as saying you're too casual, just worded differently) but picking up on emoticons is more substantial than an articulated argument that you personally disagree with?
Also tajun hasn't checked in for a while, so it's possible he doesn't think you're actively lurking anymore (although really only because of your last 2 posts).
orc thought you sounded most scummy isn't a good reason to vote you?

I'm honestly pretty happy with an unseencamo lynch here, because I think if he's scum, so is levi.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

I was already voted by three people and then a small argument popped up on me to put four people who want to lynch me. so DUH that would place me at L-1. and yes, it is more substantial because i'm sorry to say that you're argument is sorely just wrong. the weak one at least had some weight too it, even thought it too was off I just hadn't explained it prior so it was still a point to discuss. and no tajun has not checked in. however, if y'all really think i'm scummy then i would lynch me now and end the day already. since you seem so sure and all. I wouldn't mind an unseencamo lynch, but i also see you scummy as well for how much you seriously want to push something that isn't there.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by njoseph »

Well, I want to know who WOULD (subjunctive, not definitive/indicative) be willing to hammer levi.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

lol, are you saying you would? =P or are you just wanting someone else to do it so you don't have to get your hands dirty? =P

Return to “Completed Open Games”