Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 66, mrbungle wrote:i was a little surprised that you went ahead and give a read on every player... anything changed so far?
I probably will wait before doing reads again as doing them is somehow being interpreted as bad in .

Even though I'm going to wait on doing it again I feel like sticking up for the one I did and responding to rmpeacoc.
In post 74, rmpeacoc wrote:From now on you should probably focus on reading those who are in the game rather than detracting from the game by saying anyone who isn't in it yet is suspicious
I disagree with this. If they signed up for the game and they confirmed their role PM then
they ARE in the game
. My reads were in no way detracting from the game. You don't have to agree with them but if someone asks me for my reads why would I not give an impression on everyone? I already admited they were premature.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

Votecount 1.4mrbungle (2) - Antagon, quadz08
Antagon (2) - Bub Bidderskins, Mirari
Mirari (1) - Infinity 324
roflcopter (1) - rmpeacoc
Bub Bidderskins (1) - Telo
Infinity 324 (1) - Soulless

Soulless (0)
Telo (0)
rmpeacoc (0)
Diggity (0)
quadz08 (0)
Mechron (0)
CommieX (0)

Not Voting: mrbungle, Diggity, Mechron, CommieX, roflcopter

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Trollie will come down and take care of shit himself in: (expired on 2013-06-14 18:34:39)

CommieX has been prodded

Searching for a replacement for Diggity who has failed to pick up his role PM
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 69, Mirari wrote:
In post 67, Antagon wrote:So I get a vote on myself because I'm "shamelessly sheeping," while mechron gets a pass for doing the exact thing, especially since general consensus indicates that RVS is already over? I'm confused.
Are you saying it is bad because it is an uneven application of his reasoning?
No, I'm confused because I was sheeping a vote on mrbungle, whereas mechron gets a pass for...
doing the exact same thing.
Maybe it's the fact that my earlier statements were kind of confusing.
In post 69, Mirari wrote: Why did you need xReckonerx to clarify what he meant about bungle seeming frustrated?
It seemed rather ambiguous. I read it like, "mrbungle is town, so he's frustrated!" I wanted Reck to clarify it for me and explain why he has a townread on mrbungle because I just don't see it.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm crying because I'm stupid!"
"That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For instance, I cry because other people are stupid and that makes me sad." -
The Big Bang Theory
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Did iso's

Mrbungle (null leaning town): his reaction to his wagon was towny, and it seems like he's actually trying to create discussion now, but he gets scumpoints for reading bud bidderskins' null read on him as scum motivated (which it wasn't)

Telo (town): genuine reads and posts

Rmpeacoc (null): her wall seems genuine for the most part but I don't like that she is like "telo is suspicious, but she looks like noob town" because telo was attacking her and either way that means she thinks people should ignore telo.

Antagon (town): townvibes

Bud bidderskins (town): genuine posts, brings up good points, etc.

Mirari (scum): I didn't like his/her entrance to the game because it looks like he/she is using semantics and bad logic to try to appear as if he/she is scumhunting
rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 am

Post by rmpeacoc »

Honestly I was more or less trying to 'help' telo. I don't see a reason for reading the people who are not in the game the way that he did. I also think it's silly to call me suspicious because I made an excuse (when i was literally at a conference... p.s. I got to hold an Olympic gold medal. I bet you are all jealous... it was pretty awesome) but then proceeded to say I was 50/50. Why say I'm suspicious if you ACTUALLY think I'm null? Same goes for the rest, which is why I think Telo is a bit suspicious. he/she contradicts him/herself by doing this. I don't see a reason to look for scum in the lurkers, but rather to try to get them to participate. Just my point of view.

And yes, Telo, it detracts from your other reads when you read lurkers. Why? Because I'm seeing over and over 'same as (name here)' instead of seeing the reads you actually outed. You did make a real focus on the reads that were a bit more solid.

Also I meant to UNVOTE: last night.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:05 am

Post by TheTrollie »

Glork replaces Diggity
Last edited by TheTrollie on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I said most of your post was genuine but that part of it was scummy. What is your read on telo?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@rmpeacoc
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Telo »

In post 79, rmpeacoc wrote:
TRUNCATED POST:
Honestly I was more or less trying to
'help'
telo.
I don't see a reason for reading the people who are not in the game the way that
(S)
he did.
I also think it's silly to call me suspicious because I made an excuse but then proceeded to say I was 50/50. Why say I'm suspicious if you ACTUALLY think I'm null? Same goes for the rest, which is why I think Telo is a bit suspicious. she contradicts herself by doing this.
I don't see a reason to look for scum in the lurkers, but rather to try to get them to participate. Just my point of view.

Telo, it detracts from your other reads when you read lurkers. Why? Because I'm seeing over and over 'same as (name here)' instead of seeing the reads you actually outed. You did make a real focus on the reads that were a bit more solid.
1. I have no idea why you put help in quote marks but when people do that it makes me :shifty: wonder if they mean what they're saying.
2. The game has started. We're all in it and our actions and non actions contribute to the outcome.
3. That's a misrepresentation. There is no contradiction in that read. What I said was I would have gone with suspicion except you did something to nullify that suspicion so you were 50/50. Here's the quote:
In post 43, Telo wrote:3. rmpeacoc -- dunno, I'd go with suspicious and say mafia due to the excuse
but
at least he put in a vote and contributed
so
... 50/50
4. If we don't look for mafia in lurkers then all mafia has to do is lurk to win. We have to examine everything.
5. You didn't say that my doing that detracted from my other reads. I can see how you might thing that would be true/helpful advice. What you said was my giving reads on everyone detracted from the ~game~. Here's your quote:
In post 74, rmpeacoc wrote:you should probably focus on reading those who are in the game rather than
detracting from the game
by saying anyone who isn't in it yet is suspicious.
I wasn't detracting from the game. I was calling it the way I saw it at that -very early- moment.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Telo, lurking is a null tell. Mafia can lurk all they want if they want to get force-replaced.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:33 am

Post by TheTrollie »

seeking replacement for CommieX

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 am

Post by TheTrollie »

Fate replaces CommieX

quadz08 will be V/LA until tomorrow, June 4th

rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 am

Post by rmpeacoc »

@infinity I need to look up meta. If he doesn't have past games I'd call him newb town at this point, but I do think he could be scum trying to force us to look at his reads on lurkers rather than his more relevant reads. Will go through more tonight. Just finishing out the work day now.

@telo I WAS trying to help you, I was also calling you out... sorry if that's hard to understand. That is my opinion of what you did. I think exactly what inifinity said. Lurking scum has to come out at some point. Look at the content for reads rather than the non-content. Nothing drives me more crazy than people who try to use something that doesn't exist to support their read. Most scum show it in their content, and its still early in the game so there is no reason to call them out. Also, There's no reason to call me suspicious if you find me null, that's what i'm trying to say with your read on me. I do find that if you are detracting from the what you are saying as your actual reads, than you are detracting from the game. You're putting content in there that is useless which could be to take the spotlight away from your other reads, and it also causes us to talk about your reads and explain to you that they are null and not suspicious rather than talk about content that others have been posting.
mrbungle
mrbungle
Goon
mrbungle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by mrbungle »

mirari... your voting doesn't make sense. based on your recent post and everyhting in ti except for the vote, it would look like you would pick infinity as scum over antagon, as you've spent a bunch of time debating with infinity and you've only asked a couple of questions to antagon. you haven't even expained your scumread on antagon yet. so why is that, and why do you find antagon scummy?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Glork »

Sup hoes.

This game got pretty baller.

Vote: Antagon
until Fate tells me who to vote for.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Hi glork

In post 88, mrbungle wrote:mirari... your voting doesn't make sense. based on your recent post and everyhting in ti except for the vote, it would look like you would pick infinity as scum over antagon, as you've spent a bunch of time debating with infinity and you've only asked a couple of questions to antagon. you haven't even expained your scumread on antagon yet. so why is that, and why do you find antagon scummy?

Yea, mirari's being really weird and I don't even know what

Definitely not towny

after thinking about things, rmpeacoc is looking better.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 57, Infinity 324 wrote:and that Mirari is being weird and illogical.
I am trying to make you question your own logic but it so far it has had reverse the intended effect.
:neutral:
Sorry if it seems illogical to you, it seems logical to me.
In post 70, Infinity 324 wrote:The purpose was to discuss the fact that he was town, which was impossible at that point as I pointed out, so therefore I said he's scum.
Looking at the big picture it certainly accomplished his goals of getting us out of RVS.
In post 77, Antagon wrote:No, I'm confused because I was sheeping a vote on mrbungle, whereas mechron gets a pass for...
doing the exact same thing.
Maybe it's the fact that my earlier statements were kind of confusing.
No, that's what I meant.
He isn't applying his reasoning evenly. See suspecting you and not mechron.

I think you are annoyed by this fact and want to point it out when it doesn't really matter that he isn't applying the same reasoning to everyone.
Although I am curious to see why he chose to call you out and not mechron.
In post 78, Infinity 324 wrote:Mirari (scum): I didn't like his/her entrance to the game because it looks like he/she is using semantics and bad logic to try to appear as if he/she is scumhunting
I am trying to make people question their own reasoning but it has apparently failed. :facepalm:
In post 77, Antagon wrote:It seemed rather ambiguous. I read it like, "mrbungle is town, so he's frustrated!" I wanted Reck to clarify it for me and explain why he has a townread on mrbungle because I just don't see it.
I read your question as a way to try and town read bungle yourself by using someone else's reasoning.
In post 88, mrbungle wrote:mirari... your voting doesn't make sense. based on your recent post and everyhting in ti except for the vote, it would look like you would pick infinity as scum over antagon, as you've spent a bunch of time debating with infinity and you've only asked a couple of questions to antagon. you haven't even expained your scumread on antagon yet. so why is that, and why do you find antagon scummy?
I had a mild town read on Infinity but I don't understand why he is arguing over my logic vs his logic.
It makes me think that he thinks there could only be one way to reach a town read on mr bungle when that obviously isn't the case.

I mean I could have just saddled it up as "playstyle" difference and called it a day but I was trying to make him understand what I thought of his own reasoning and get him to reconsider his reasoning.

It is true I've only asked antagon a few questions, but it stems from him asking Reckoner about the bungle town read as a spring board to comply with that read and fit in with the town. Also I don't like how he is trying to call out Bub.

Curious though, you seemed pretty ardent about being able to defend yourself and you probed me for "defending" you despite your capability, but when Bub flat out says he was defending you don't even make a comment on it.

I even asked you this before in an indirect manner but it just went unnoticed.

I had a scum read on Bub because of the playstyle bit, but between him and Infinity both saying the same thing I am beginning to think I am the one in the wrong here. :shifty:
In post 90, Infinity 324 wrote:Definitely not towny
I assure you it is.

~

Welcome new people into the game
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Antagon »

In post 91, Mirari wrote:
In post 77, Antagon wrote:It seemed rather ambiguous. I read it like, "mrbungle is town, so he's frustrated!" I wanted Reck to clarify it for me and explain why he has a townread on mrbungle because I just don't see it.
I read your question as a way to try and town read bungle yourself by using someone else's reasoning.
One problem: If I tried to townread bungle, why would I still be voting him?
"Why are you crying?"
"That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For instance, I cry because other people are stupid and that makes me sad." -
The Big Bang Theory
mechron
mechron
Goon
mechron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by mechron »

Ok... time to set things straight about me. I dont post a lot... i respond late too questions and i watch a lot more than i participate... probably scummy lurking but what not.
Now... Reads
Antagon is TOWN
Mirari is... town?
Infinity... In the middle
Glork... um....?
Soulless is null/mafia scummy
Bub is null
Quadz is null
Telo is leaning town from null.
Did i miss anyone.... im sneaking time to post on the PC from my busy life.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 79, rmpeacoc wrote:Honestly I was more or less trying to 'help' telo. I don't see a reason for reading the people who are not in the game the way that he did. I also think it's silly to call me suspicious because I made an excuse (when i was literally at a conference... p.s. I got to hold an Olympic gold medal. I bet you are all jealous... it was pretty awesome) but then proceeded to say I was 50/50. Why say I'm suspicious if you ACTUALLY think I'm null? Same goes for the rest, which is why I think Telo is a bit suspicious. he/she contradicts him/herself by doing this. I don't see a reason to look for scum in the lurkers, but rather to try to get them to participate. Just my point of view.

And yes, Telo, it detracts from your other reads when you read lurkers. Why? Because I'm seeing over and over 'same as (name here)' instead of seeing the reads you actually outed. You did make a real focus on the reads that were a bit more solid.

Also I meant to UNVOTE: last night.
Why did you feel the need to defend yourself from a null read?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 am

In post 86, TheTrollie wrote:
Fate replaces CommieX

Also, in response to Antagon, mechron didn't sheep somebody that he just voted for.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:54 am

Post by rmpeacoc »

I'm trying to help him understand that things like that shouldn't matter in the game. I'm not trying to defend myself, but more or less trying to get telo to focus on reads that come from actual content.

Also I'm usually quite the active player so I like to explain what I've been doing if I haven't been posting all that much.
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 95, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 86, TheTrollie wrote:
Fate replaces CommieX

Also, in response to Antagon, mechron didn't sheep somebody that he just voted for.
Point conceded. However, my first vote was part of RVS.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 am

Post by quadz08 »

Hi

I'm home

You'll get a real post from me at some point today
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 am

In post 96, rmpeacoc wrote:I'm trying to help him understand that things like that shouldn't matter in the game. I'm not trying to defend myself, but more or less trying to get telo to focus on reads that come from actual content.

Also I'm usually quite the active player so I like to explain what I've been doing if I haven't been posting all that much.
That's nothing but semantics. You gave quite a detailed post regarding a "null" read on you.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”