Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yes, and every game
I
play, nearly right off the bat, people say I look scummy. I wanted to know if there was something specifically I do that makes me look scummy.

And just because you look scummy in every game, and let me know that, it doesn't mean you're not scum in this game. My vote stands.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Mariyta said
Yes, and every game I play, nearly right off the bat, people say I look scummy.
Every game?
I played in your last game and no one thought you were scum, so why the plea that people always think you're scummy?
Maybe there is something in your statement that needs closer attention.
As for Atticus, you're very defensive, could be a normal reation to being picked out of the crowd, not sure yet.
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

What game are you talking about? The one that ended in 2 days? :P Pretty much every other game, I've been accused of being scummy pretty quickly. I wasn't being defensive, just wondering why. That's all.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Oh and @ Spamwise, why do you think Corun is so scummy?
A statement like that surely deserves some explanation, especially when you want it noted that you were the one that pointed it out.
As for your vote on Mariyta, now saying that it was an attempt at humour is piffle!
All you wrote was Vote Mariyta, no joke in there, unless I'm missing something?
I suspect you voted her, and when people started standing up for her and attacking atticus, you back tracked by saying it was humour because you didn't want to stand out as one of the people that voted her.
However, I am always suspicious of you, so I'm trying to put this to the back of my mind, however hard it is.
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Yes @ Mariyta, you were the only player in that game that I trusted.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dodgy wrote:Yes @ Mariyta, you were the only player in that game that I trusted.
Awww, *blush* :)
-Susan Ertz

Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:42 pm

Post by Dodgy »

In fact, I protected you the first night :D
Anyway.... back to the game in hand.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by Coron »

Dodgy wrote:Oh and @ Spamwise, why do you think Corun is so scummy?
that's a new one *adds to list of misspellings of his name*
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by SpamWise »

I seriously do think Coron is scummy. The only evidence I have is my gut feeeling. It's possible his style is what I find scummy, but I've played with him before and haven't got as strong scum-vibes from him as I do now.

Really interesting is that I really don't find him all
that
scummy, but because of his skill and experience that amplifies his scumminess in my opinon. Which won't make sense to anybody who's reading this, I'll try and clear it up when I'm in a more eloquent state of mind.

unvote

Vote: Coron
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:53 pm

Post by SpamWise »

PS: From where I stand I find it quite humourous when someone says "I'm always being voted for looking scummy" and someone immediately votes them stating the reason "For looking scummy" Stuff like that happens in shows like The Simpsons all the time. If you read the post before my vote (Mariyta's) you'll hopefully see what I mean.
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
FierceDeity
FierceDeity
Townie
FierceDeity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:25 am

Post by FierceDeity »

Hmmm, it's been a while.
Unvote
for now, and I'll reread the posts and come back with an answer.
Just because I'm paranoid dosen't mean they're not out to get me.
FierceDeity
FierceDeity
Townie
FierceDeity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:35 am

Post by FierceDeity »

OK, I've read through the posts, and right now, no one seems all the scummy to me. I'm not going to vote for anyone yet.
Just because I'm paranoid dosen't mean they're not out to get me.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:38 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

It is frustrating that all we have to go on so far are vague gut feelings. I can't remember if I'm voting for anybody already but
unvote, vote: Dodgy
for trying to get in Mariyta's good books. I'm not too hot about voting for anybody right now but that's the closest thing to a good reason that I can find.
#greenshirtthursdays
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:57 am

Post by Atticus »

Mariyta wrote:And just because you look scummy in every game, and let me know that, it doesn't mean you're not scum in this game. My vote stands.
I wrote:Mariyta, let me warn you, every game I play, I look scummy. Not that I'm saying it's not a good reason to suspect me. It is a good excuse.
Is this an obvious statement? Or did you just miss that last part?
Or
, here's the kicker, did you mean something else?

As for The Coron, Dodgy, Spamwise Situation, I feel we are missing some input from one of them.

FD, absolutely
no one
looks scummy to you? That seems like some way to make yourself seem . . . unknowing. But uh, you haven't posted much yet, and so, I think for now, I will,
FoS: FierceDeity
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:15 am

Post by Primate »

@Feirce Deity: Heres a little homework assignment for you. In your next post I want to FOS the person you think most deserving of it. I just want to get some insight into what you're thinking, enough stuff has happened for preliminary opinions to be formed, and if you don't mind, I would like yours.

@Spamwise: Yeah, I get it now, sorry I didn't before. The page spacing screwed it up and...
I have a really poor sense of humour, yeah...

No harm came from it anyway, eh? :D
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:45 am

Post by Dodgy »

@Coron, sorry mate, I was tired :wink:
@ Spamwise, ok, now you have explained your reasons for voting Coron, I get it.
@ChannelDelibird, you could see it that I am trying to get into Mariyta's good books but what reason do I have to do so?
Its not like she has accused me of anything, I was merely chatting with her about our last encounter, which was just a few days ago, as I brought it up in reference to her saying that people always think she is scummy, hence I said, in our last game no one did, hence her statement wasn't exactly correct.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:58 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Dodgy wrote:@ChannelDelibird, you could see it that I am trying to get into Mariyta's good books but what reason do I have to do so?
Its not like she has accused me of anything, I was merely chatting with her about our last encounter, which was just a few days ago, as I brought it up in reference to her saying that people always think she is scummy, hence I said, in our last game no one did, hence her statement wasn't exactly correct.
The best time to get into a player's good books is when there is no dispute - it makes them more likely to favour you in any future arguments. Anyway, I'm not saying that I think you were very scummy doing it - it was merely the most scummy thing I could find.
#greenshirtthursdays
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

You don't have to worry about him getting on my good side. The only way anyone will be safe from my wrath is if they bake me brownies. Preferablly w/ chocolate frosting. :P
-Susan Ertz

Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Atticus »

So, Mariyta, I assume you're not going to give me your opinion? Or tell me what it is you meant? Are you trying to avoid answering the questions of mine by being funny? Please answer. I don't see much input out of you, you just seem to be posting things that don't help us very much at integers where you are concerned.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

What on earth are you talking about? I saw no questions that warranted a response. Are you referring to these?
Atticus wrote:Is this an obvious statement? Or did you just miss that last part?
Or
, here's the kicker, did you mean something else
I took those as a rhetorical snap at what I said (although why you were so snappy, I don't understand).

Maybe I need to spell it out exactly. You said you look scummy in every game. You basically say it may or may not be a good reason to suspect you. I said "Good, even though you say you always look scummy, this time, I suspect you."
-Susan Ertz

Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:39 pm

Post by Atticus »

Good to hear it, but alas, when you originally said it, it seemed said in a way that meant, "You missed this, and althought I'm going to act like I'm letting it slide, I'm sort of drawing attention to it." At least, that's how I saw it, and as Yosarian has said, but not you...hmmm, my trasnlations are outrageous.

I think, that what I was referring to, for the most part, was when I said to Yosarian that I wanted to hear your opinion when he attacked me. You never gave it. I still want it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by Atticus »

Good to hear it, but alas, when you originally said it, it seemed said in a way that meant, "You missed this, and althought I'm going to act like I'm letting it slide, I'm sort of drawing attention to it." At least, that's how I saw it, and as Yosarian has said, but not you...hmmm, my translations are outrageous. But again, it seems you don't agree, or I think I would have seen some input from you regarding that.

I think, that what I was referring to, for the most part, was when I said to Yosarian that I wanted to hear your opinion when he attacked me. You never gave it. I still want it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Post by Atticus »

AACK! I posted twice sorry, read the second one, they say the same thing, but it was when I had seen my spelling mistakes and tried to push stop and correct it. Umm. Sorry.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Mariyta »

My opinion on what? I don't see anywhere where you ask for my opinion on something. I see you calling me overly-defensive, I see you calling me scummy, I see nothing asking for an opinion on anything. Please show me.
-Susan Ertz

Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:14 am

Post by Atticus »

I wrote:No, Yosarian, that isn't what I think is scummy, I think its the way she put it. My translations of her posts are only as I read them. I never said she was overly defensive. You were the first one to put it that way. I think she's scum. I don't think you're scum as of yet, but I want to know why you're getting onto me so.
I want to hear her opinion about what she's doing, not just her reason for voting me.

Mariyta, there it is. And let me tell you again, seeing as this hasn't seemed to breach yours or Yosarian's mind,
I did not call you overly defensive!!
That was Yosarian, who accused me of saying that, when I did not.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Being so defensive?

Someone said she looked scummy and voted for her, she asked "how do I look scummy"? And that counts as being scummily over-defensive for you?
That was in response to post 52. I never said overly-defensive, I never meant overly defensive. I don't think you've been reading my posts all the way through, seeing as they weren't directed at you, only about you, I feel that you have been posting against me after skimming

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”