Micro 324: Bridge Mafia (D3, 6/9 alive)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 65, RedCoyote wrote:
insanity 27 wrote:I'm leaning early town on Wolfy due to him wanting to get out of RVS. I also thought by 'evidence', he meant 'reasons' which again links to getting out of RVS.
I didn't interpret it that way. The way I saw it, he scrambled to defend himself, nothing more...
So "scrambling" to defend oneself is scummy?
In post 73, ArcAngel9 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? I was reaction testing from lucky's post which i have explained already. So if Anti back's me up means that makes me scum? so what about Anti? Are you suppose to be voting Anti becuz he backed me up and my vote on lucky came first? Why me?

Your vote on me just looks like random shit reason to vote. I am leaning scum

VOTE: Wolfy
Looks like forcefully defending herself and a retaliation vote too.
My vote wasn't random and I think the reason was sound even if you do not :)
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 59, insanity018 wrote:
In post 46, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 42, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 39, Lucky2u wrote:you know... with mala being a huge benefit if town, or a huge threat if scum... why not just lynch her and clear that up early? Statistically... isn't it the smart move?
VOTE: Lucky
For the obvious reasnon,he wants mala out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGUS!!1!!!1!eleven!!

VOTE: Arcangel9

(that the reaction you wanted!)
I don't like this. Particularly the part in brackets. It seems either self-conscious (by trying to confirm that she reacted in the way Arc would expect) or trying to buddy with Arc.

Antihero, if you think that jklash is scum, why did you move your vote over to Lucky?
You win!

VOTE: insanity

Congradulations. Even after I admitted to be purposefully trolling, you tried to show me having a scum agenda with what is essentially a garbage null post. Seriously... buddying with Arc? This is not how I would approach it. The way I buddy someone as scum is by engaging them in a conversation about a read or argument they have, agree with like %30 of it at the start and let them "convince me" about how they are right and end up totally agreeing with them. Trolling is not how you buddy someone.

Question: You don't seem like a complete rookie, what's your mafia experience? In case you are completely new and have never played this game before I might be convinced to unvote you.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 63, Antihero wrote:underlying (annoying and fallacious) assumption: scum will be scumhunting and town will want to fuck around

lucky can't have been here a year and still seriously believe that
teh fuck arc? no I don't believe that and I am not preaching it. Why would you think I am? That is a horrible absolute condition statement to play this game by.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Lucky2u »

ebwop: sorry anti, called you arc. That is a horrible sin... Speaking of mis identifications though, someone called me a she earlier. I am a HE, thank you very much.
In post 75, Wolfy wrote:
insanity 27 wrote:I'm leaning early town on Wolfy due to him wanting to get out of RVS. I also thought by 'evidence', he meant 'reasons' which again links to getting out of RVS.
I didn't interpret it that way. The way I saw it, he scrambled to defend himself, nothing more...
So "scrambling" to defend oneself is scummy?
What the hell are you talking about? I was reaction testing from lucky's post which i have explained already. So if Anti back's me up means that makes me scum? so what about Anti? Are you suppose to be voting Anti becuz he backed me up and my vote on lucky came first? Why me?

So you think Arc is OMGUS voting you? or are you talking about Anti. I can't tell who you are talking about since you didn't use a name in your post and Arc is asking you a question. So either you ignored the question and are talking about Arc or you meant that statement as an answer toward anti. I would like to know please.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

Arc is town for 73. That's town-Arc reaction and not scum-Arc reaction.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by insanity018 »

In post 64, Egg wrote:2) Insanity's Lucky vote sucks.

Unvote, Vote Insanity
Egg, why does my vote suck?
In post 76, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 59, insanity018 wrote:
In post 46, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 42, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 39, Lucky2u wrote:you know... with mala being a huge benefit if town, or a huge threat if scum... why not just lynch her and clear that up early? Statistically... isn't it the smart move?
For the obvious reasnon,he wants mala out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGUS!!1!!!1!eleven!!

VOTE: Arcangel9

(that the reaction you wanted!)
I don't like this. Particularly the part in brackets. It seems either self-conscious (by trying to confirm that she reacted in the way Arc would expect) or trying to buddy with Arc.

Antihero, if you think that jklash is scum, why did you move your vote over to Lucky?
You win!

VOTE: insanity

Congradulations. Even after I admitted to be purposefully trolling, you tried to show me having a scum agenda with what is essentially a garbage null post. Seriously... buddying with Arc? This is not how I would approach it. The way I buddy someone as scum is by engaging them in a conversation about a read or argument they have, agree with like %30 of it at the start and let them "convince me" about how they are right and end up totally agreeing with them. Trolling is not how you buddy someone.

Question: You don't seem like a complete rookie, what's your mafia experience? In case you are completely new and have never played this game before I might be convinced to unvote you.
OMGUS much?

Firstly, I’ve never played with you so I would have no idea how you would go ahead with buddying someone. Perhaps ‘buddying’ is the wrong term and it should be that you look like you’re trying to be friendly with Arc.

Secondly, yes you made it clear you were purposefully trolling. However, that part in brackets did seem pretty self-conscious to me – as though you felt it was necessary to make sure everyone else perceived that the Arc vote was a not-serious reaction. That is what pinged on my scum radar.

What does experience have to do with anything? This is my first game here. However, I’ve played quite a lot of RL games and once on a non-mafia site which ran a version with ~24hr deadlines and set times you could vote.

Malakittens, what is the difference between a town-Arc and scum-Arc reaction?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 80, insanity018 wrote:Malakittens, what is the difference between a town-Arc and scum-Arc reaction?
She gets very reactional as town than she does as scum when she replies to someone whom attacks her.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 80, insanity018 wrote: Secondly, yes you made it clear you were purposefully trolling. However, that part in brackets did seem pretty self-conscious to me – as though you felt it was necessary to make sure everyone else perceived that the Arc vote was a not-serious reaction. That is what pinged on my scum radar.
I don't think that someone would think this much about their trolling to point where they are self conscious and feel to go over the top. Do you think trolling is a scum tell? If so why?
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by insanity018 »

In post 82, jklash12 wrote: I don't think that someone would think this much about their trolling to point where they are self conscious and feel to go over the top. Do you think trolling is a scum tell? If so why?
Trolling isn't a scum tell. However, in general, I think scum would be more likely to make non-serious statements as it makes it easier for them to brush off any slips.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 83, insanity018 wrote:
In post 82, jklash12 wrote: I don't think that someone would think this much about their trolling to point where they are self conscious and feel to go over the top. Do you think trolling is a scum tell? If so why?
Trolling isn't a scum tell. However, in general, I think scum would be more likely to make non-serious statements as it makes it easier for them to brush off any slips.
I disagree with this to be fair. Trolling to me feels more of a town-trait as they don't care how they appear to other players. Scum tend to me more "forced" type posts.

jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 68, Antihero wrote:
Egg 64 wrote:Mala's questioning of Antihero is probably the most awkward I've ever seen Mala. Not quite sure what to make of it. But I kinda feel like as scum she wouldn't question a player like Antihero. Mixed feelings there. Slight town lean I think.
Your last sentence actually took me aback. I thought you were fixing to say that you were leaning scum on Mala. I like both of these points though. I agree with you on both accounts.
wait a second... i thought you just finished telling me that mala's questioning was all good in the neighborhood and
i'm
the one who's being unclear and huffing the dipshit glue.

as for egg's sentence, i personally can't really follow it, but i don't know what "a player like antihero" means.
This post seems very odd to me. It's not scummy just seems a bit off. It sounds like some of you have played with antihero before, can someone tell me if this type/tone of posting is typical of him?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

are you asking if i'm usually foul mouthed and obnoxious?
or what?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by jklash12 »

I was just asking what your play style was like
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by jklash12 »

I will say you are original though. I've never heard someone say "huffing dipshit glue" before
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

pleasure reading if you have a lot of time on your hands:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 70, RedCoyote wrote:Antihero is not outspoken and influential. He is, in fact, very mean and always distrusts me even though I am an angel that would never do anything to harm him. <3
oh, well, i say good sir

blahblehblahblehblahbleh

Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 78, Lucky2u wrote:

So you think Arc is OMGUS voting you? or are you talking about Anti. I can't tell who you are talking about since you didn't use a name in your post and Arc is asking you a question. So either you ignored the question and are talking about Arc or you meant that statement as an answer toward anti. I would like to know please.
I'm referring to "Arc" as it's her post I was responding to...
There were 5 questions in her post - I don't think I answered any of them - but I have answered yours :]
What concerned me here was the vehemence in the response not the content.

Having said that it's much more likely that a response like that comes from town rather than scum...

UNVOTE:
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:23 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Antihero 67 wrote:so i couldn't have been that unclear.
Fair enough, but when someone asks someone else to elaborate on something, it grinds my gears when they blow them off like that. Then again, insanity was already on the wagon with you, so I guess I can't be too critical of you here.
Antihero 68 wrote:wait a second... i thought you just finished telling me that mala's questioning was all good in the neighborhood and i'm the one who's being unclear and huffing the dipshit glue.
I think she asked a fair question. I don't necessarily think it was anything super insightful. I was more perturbed at your response than I was enthralled with her question. In any case, what I meant to tell Egg was that I ultimately agree with him and that Mala looks more town for it than not.

---
Egg 69 wrote:Redcoyote, nah I'm pretty sure that's what Lucky was trying to do. Looked like an "lolreactions" post.
Are you intending to follow up on it? Do you want to know if others feel the same way?
Egg 71 wrote:I wouldn't use the word "mean", but even if I would, that would make the point I'm trying to make.
I may have been being just a touch facetious. ;)

---
Wolfy 75 wrote:So "scrambling" to defend oneself is scummy?
Not necessarily, but, as I explained to Egg, that's not why I chose to vote you.

I don't understand why you quoted that line but you didn't read and/or comment on the line a bit further down where I answered your question as to why was scummy.

---
jklash 82 wrote:I don't think that someone would think this much about their trolling to point where they are self conscious and feel to go over the top.
Scum would.
jklash 85 wrote:It sounds like some of you have played with antihero before, can someone tell me if this type/tone of posting is typical of him?
Honestly, he seems like a different player everytime I play with him. I would call this atypical, but I think he's pretty good about not conforming to one set style.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Egg »

Redcoyote, no. Lucky's post wasn't a big deal at all to me. I just thought it was kind of funny. Not a whole lot to read into.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Vote Count 1.05:

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

RedCoyote (L-5):
Malakittens (L-5):
insanity018 (L-3): Egg, Lucky2u
ArcAngel9 (L-5):
Wolfy (L-3): RedCoyote, ArcAngel9
Lucky2u (L-3): Antihero, insanity018
Antihero (L-5):
Egg (L-4): jklash12
jklash12 (L-5):

Not voting: Malakittens, Wolfy

V/LA:

Deadline in (expired on 2014-05-02 09:41:55)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 91, Wolfy wrote:
In post 78, Lucky2u wrote:

I'm referring to "Arc" as it's her post I was responding to...
There were 5 questions in her post - I don't think I answered any of them - but I have answered yours :]
What concerned me here was the vehemence in the response not the content.

Having said that it's much more likely that a response like that comes from town rather than scum...

UNVOTE:

It's interesting how you pointed out you haven't answered any of them. So why don't you care to enlighten us and answer them.

Are you sure your flip-flop of the read wasn't influenced by my current read on that slot?

If so why *can't* her response be from scum? Why is it more likely to come from town?

Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 95, Malakittens wrote: It's interesting how you pointed out you haven't answered any of them. So why don't you care to enlighten us and answer them.
Answers in bold.
What the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about arc and anti over-reacting and teaming up on lucky's attempt at RVS trolling humour

I was reaction testing from lucky's post which i have explained already. So if Anti back's me up means that makes me scum?
No. But I certainly got a reaction.

so what about Anti?
What about Anti?

Are you suppose to be voting Anti becuz he backed me up and my vote on lucky came first?
Don't understand this sentence.

Why me?
Had to be somebody. Why not you?
Are you sure your flip-flop of the read wasn't influenced by my current read on that slot?
Yes. I am sure. I re-read it and just thought this is more likely to be a town response than a scum response.
I wouldn't respond that aggressively as scum (I probably wouldn't as town either!)
If so why *can't* her response be from scum? Why is it more likely to come from town?
I didn't say can't. It could be. It's a
gut
feel that a response like that is townie.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by insanity018 »

[quote="In post 92, RedCoyote
jklash 82 wrote:I don't think that someone would think this much about their trolling to point where they are self conscious and feel to go over the top.
Scum would.
[/quote]

Do you think that Lucky is doing this?

p-edit: Wolfy, do you think RVS trolling humour is more likely to be a scum or town thing? And, am I also overreacting? Or do you think that is just Anti and Arc?

(And I don't know where to fix that quote)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Vote Count 1.06:

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

RedCoyote (L-5):
Malakittens (L-5):
insanity018 (L-3): Egg, Lucky2u
ArcAngel9 (L-5):
Wolfy (L-3): RedCoyote, ArcAngel9
Lucky2u (L-3): Antihero, insanity018
Antihero (L-5):
Egg (L-4): jklash12
jklash12 (L-5):

Not voting: Malakittens, Wolfy

V/LA:

Deadline in (expired on 2014-05-02 09:41:55)

Prodding Antihero, jklash12, Lucky2u, and ArcAngel9
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Antihero »

well, poo to you

cool story: jklash continues to be newbscum

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”