BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Why are you trying to reason with me day 1 when I am partially emulating how you played day 1 last game?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I know that meta can't be based off of one game that's why I said I want to see where this goes.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Bacde »

Its not going to go anywhere fyi

Last game we lost since town was fighting me hard as hell

We lost because when I said for all of town to unvote because we were being blitzed, some town members did not unvote

I am a powerful player banana, watch out when you play with fire

I haven't even stoked my flame yet Banana, you clearly don't even remember the beginning of our 1 game together in which my play was pretty much similar, why not go back and read how I began our last game together?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:12 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Lmao you're threatening me? And if you don't recall you pushed mislynch after mislynch that game.

Tell me barcode: what's your take on this post:

In post 15, Kyubey The Kid wrote:VOTE: KaiserB

He switched a bit too quickly his vote and has only voted for people who already had votes. Def. scum.

He switched off you quickly once you had 3 votes and then accused another player of switching votes quickly. Thoughts?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 77, Bacde wrote:Its not going to go anywhere fyi

Last game we lost since town was fighting me hard as hell

We lost because when I said for all of town to unvote because we were being blitzed, some town members did not unvote

I am a powerful player banana, watch out when you play with fire

I haven't even stoked my flame yet Banana, you clearly don't even remember the beginning of our 1 game together in which my play was pretty much similar, why not go back and read how I began our last game together?

I just went and read that last game, and you actually look waaaaaaay more defensive here than there. If you're town, why would you antagonize someone with threats when people not listening to you was what you think lost you that game? It seems like you're asking for the same thing to happen again (if you're town).
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 78, BananaCucho wrote:

He switched a bit too quickly his vote and has only voted for people who already had votes. Def. scum.

He switched off you quickly once you had 3 votes and then accused another player of switching votes quickly. Thoughts?

Well I switched off Bacde (my RVS) to Kaiser because that looked suspicious to me, though no one really cared about my claim, so I changed my vote to Guyett because of the trolling he did and see what he had to say. I don't really vote seriously until more people are actively playing so this is just the best way I've found to get a feel for everyone.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:04 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 80, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

Well I switched off Bacde (my RVS) to Kaiser
because that looked suspicious to me
, though no one really cared about my claim, so I changed my vote to Guyett because of the trolling he did and see what he had to say.
I don't really vote seriously
until more people are actively playing so this is just the best way I've found to get a feel for everyone.

So was the vote change suspicious or not and was your vote on Kaiser serious or not? Clarify this point.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 40, BananaCucho wrote:I want to see what Dupoin thinks.

Hm, I think it is a bit too early to call it out, but I do agree that it does seem a bit different.
His day 1 was pretty weird in the last game (very aggro), but it is possible he would've done the same thing this game if he wasn't called out so early.
But overall yes, his play does seem different, not entirely sure it is a scumtell though.

In post 73, Bacde wrote:What's interesting to me Banana is how you are going about trying to read me (eg, you are going about it very poorly)

You say I'm acting different this game, which I denied

You just accept me denying what you asserted? Why not try to explain your read somehow or confront me with evidence of how I am being different?

You said you have no scum reads at the moment, but I feel like you are implying Banana is scummy here. Is this the case?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 81, BananaCucho wrote:

Well I switched off Bacde (my RVS) to Kaiser
because that looked suspicious to me
, though no one really cared about my claim, so I changed my vote to Guyett because of the trolling he did and see what he had to say.
I don't really vote seriously
until more people are actively playing so this is just the best way I've found to get a feel for everyone.

So was the vote change suspicious or not and was your vote on Kaiser serious or not? Clarify this point.

I mean yeah, the switch was suspicious to me. Even though my vote wasn't 1000000% serious, it was founded on something I found strange. Out of all the players that posted initially, his switch was the oddest behavior out of everyone else. I just reasoned that if he were town, he would try to move onto someone that hadn't been questioned yet; instead he jumped onto the one person who had two votes based on what seemed to me like a meaningless RVS accusation (i.e. Barcode not voting on his first post). The whole thing made him stick out to me as too eager to get a bandwagon going.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

Comments on game so far:
Kyubey The Kid-Post 15, Switches his vote to KaiserB because KasierB switched his vote. The irony.
KasierB-In 19, Brings up the point that Bacde wasn’t participating in RVS. Then continues past RVS again with a semi-random vote in 35. I am leaning scum on Kyubey, or anti town at least.
BananaCucho: Brings up past meta to support vote, You can’t really judge a meta from one game though. I like how interactive and open BananaCucho is being in this game, I might analyze the game that was mentioned to see if like this as mafia though. Leaning on Town.
EVvenomous-Subtly defending Bacde in 21. Could be buddying, but I doubt it this early almost.
Bacde-Makes an extremely false statement in post 26. Even if you were different alignments players still pick up on behavior and style. Okay 45 is also incredibly bad, unless that was a bad joke.
TheWorst- The joke in 36 was awful. 49 was kind of bad too, Null.
ConManMIck-I actually laughed at 37. Post 43 is terribad though, like you are forcing that almost. Well 46 officially makes ConManMick the likely town buffoon. You need one every game. Null-Scum.
Guyett-Post 50 like dude, read the game.

Page three is almost completely a troll page. Nothing really to read from.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

Sorry, I made a huge wall of text without separating that out. Should always preview.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

Well I switched off Bacde (my RVS) to Kaiser because that looked suspicious to me, though no one really cared about my claim, so I changed my vote to Guyett because of the trolling he did and see what he had to say. I don't really vote seriously until more people are actively playing so this is just the best way I've found to get a feel for everyone.

So you admit you were out of RVS and you went jumped onto two different trains, care to explain them at all a little? Guyett was the weakest reason so far.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

The two biggest scum right now:
Bacde and Kyubey the Kid.

Bacde needs more votes on him.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 84, Liger_Zero wrote:Comments on game so far:
Kyubey The Kid-Post 15, Switches his vote to KaiserB because KasierB switched his vote. The irony.
KasierB-In 19, Brings up the point that Bacde wasn’t participating in RVS. Then continues past RVS again with a semi-random vote in 35. I am leaning scum on Kyubey, or anti town at least.
BananaCucho: Brings up past meta to support vote, You can’t really judge a meta from one game though. I like how interactive and open BananaCucho is being in this game, I might analyze the game that was mentioned to see if like this as mafia though. Leaning on Town.
EVvenomous-Subtly defending Bacde in 21. Could be buddying, but I doubt it this early almost.
Bacde-Makes an extremely false statement in post 26. Even if you were different alignments players still pick up on behavior and style. Okay 45 is also incredibly bad, unless that was a bad joke.
TheWorst- The joke in 36 was awful. 49 was kind of bad too, Null.
ConManMIck-I actually laughed at 37. Post 43 is terribad though, like you are forcing that almost. Well 46 officially makes ConManMick the likely town buffoon. You need one every game. Null-Scum.
Guyett-Post 50 like dude, read the game.

Page three is almost completely a troll page. Nothing really to read from.

45 is pretty obviously a joke lmao

dude you gotta use your brain before you start demanding votes more imo
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:51 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Barcodes last two posts feel more like him.

Still would like some more pressure on that tomato.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

@Liger-Zero That's the point though. I don't really think Kaiser is scum just cause of that one behavior. That would be incredibly stupid on my part. I just thought my vote was more useful on the person that looked most suspicious at the time (even if my suspicion was small) than on a person that would have 3 otherwise. Even if it was based on a suspicion, my vote was still not serious. Shouldn't the early game be about having everyone under the same scrutiny?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Kyubey what's sticking out to me is that you're trying to hard to justify your "still not serious" vote so hard. If its a second RVS vote that's fine but justifying a RVS vote that's not serious is weird.

Also here's a visual for what I'm going for in pressuring Barcode:

BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Also I'm not typing that again. You're Kirby now.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 92, BananaCucho wrote:Also I'm not typing that again. You're Kirby now.

I get it; No problem with me. In my other game people just say KtK if you want a shorter one.

BananaCucho wrote:Kyubey what's sticking out to me is that you're trying to hard to justify your "still not serious" vote so hard. If its a second RVS vote that's fine but justifying a RVS vote that's not serious is weird.

Also here's a visual for what I'm going for in pressuring Barcode:

Well you asked me to clarify my point and then I got accused of being scum, so I think I'm justified in sharing my though process here.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:11 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Yes I asked you to clarify that point but the answer I got was not what I was suspecting from a town player.

I'll pocket my suspicion for the moment because its still early.

Still looking for some pressure on the tomato
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 94, BananaCucho wrote:

I think you're tunneling into him a bit too early, but I do find it strange he hasn't addressed my post on him yet...
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:19 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Maybe I'm tunneling maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm just curious what will happen if a wagon builds.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 65, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Oh shit I didn't see it said 3:1:9. I've never even played this format before. Can anyone tell me how this usually changes the game?

Prepare for a hard run. Town may be packed with PRs. The SK might be Bulletproof or something nasty. The Mafia might have something against the SK. But that's sheer guessing.

In post 82, duppin wrote:

Hm, I think it is a bit too early to call it out, but I do agree that it does seem a bit different.
His day 1 was pretty weird in the last game (very aggro), but it is possible he would've done the same thing this game if he wasn't called out so early.
But overall yes, his play does seem different, not entirely sure it is a scumtell though.
In post 73, Bacde wrote:What's interesting to me Banana is how you are going about trying to read me (eg, you are going about it very poorly)
You just accept me denying what you asserted? Why not try to explain your read somehow or confront me with evidence of how I am being different?

You said you have no scum reads at the moment, but I feel like you are implying Banana is scummy here. Is this the case?

I can see a world Bacde's scum in and Duppin is his partner. The first part of this post sounds like a scum talking to his buddy while the next one looks like giving some advice.
If
Bacde is scum.
If
there's no Daytalk. Too many assumptions.

Liger_Zero may be town if at least one of the very active players is scum. If not, he might be scum.

Bacde may be a nervous scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 95, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
In post 94, BananaCucho wrote:

I think you're tunneling into him a bit too early, but I do find it strange he hasn't addressed my post on him yet...

which post?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 97, Aneninen wrote:
In post 65, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Oh shit I didn't see it said 3:1:9. I've never even played this format before. Can anyone tell me how this usually changes the game?

Prepare for a hard run. Town may be packed with PRs. The SK might be Bulletproof or something nasty. The Mafia might have something against the SK. But that's sheer guessing.

In post 82, duppin wrote:

I can see a world Bacde's scum in and Duppin is his partner. The first part of this post sounds like a scum talking to his buddy while the next one looks like giving some advice.
If
Bacde is scum.
If
there's no Daytalk. Too many assumptions.

Liger_Zero may be town if at least one of the very active players is scum. If not, he might be scum.

Bacde may be a nervous scum.

I don't think you looked at my postcount if you actually think I am nervous scum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”