Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
Agreed. Trying to
look
like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 74, LlamaMama wrote:JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
If the latter is the case, then wouldn't them answering this question truthfully rather undermine their vote? (ie a pressure vote that is clearly only there for pressure stops having as much impact)
LlamaMama
LlamaMama
Townie
LlamaMama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:14 am

Post by LlamaMama »

If it's mostly just a pressure vote, then I believe that the following conversation will be worth more than the pressure JacksonVirgo is contributing.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:24 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 74, LlamaMama wrote:JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
Me answering this question would immediately remove all of the pressure if my vote
is
for pressure and what's even the use of this question?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:26 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 77, LlamaMama wrote:If it's mostly just a pressure vote, then I believe that the following conversation will be worth more than the pressure JacksonVirgo is contributing.
Could you clarify, this makes no sense to me at all

wiki // GTKAS
LlamaMama
LlamaMama
Townie
LlamaMama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:42 am

Post by LlamaMama »

Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:43 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

Llama's "read-fishing" strikes me as strange to ask as Town, it's like they're trying to fake content and see if my vote is real or otherwise to see if they can start pushing there as well. Either that or they trying to gauge the collective read on their buddy (and whether or not it's just for pressure) though that one is kinda weird to do objectively and I doubt they'd be that blatant as scumbuddies but it's a weird interaction nonetheless. Horse was blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from their posts by saying it's absolutely pro-town to hide behind the efforts of other players by claiming to have involved themselves with pushing the game out of RVS. Both are individually scummy but I'm trying to get a feel of whether Llama's post lead to them being possibly aligned or otherwise.

@Horse and @Llama
, do you have scum/town games under your belt and if so can you link a few?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

The vote isn't for pressure, I think their inconsistencies are scummy and how they are pushing the work to other players is definitely not a pro-town mindset. Them claiming it is in a backwards way to discredit my case is another tell that I'm heading in the right direction. And I'm not calling them out for making content that goes nowhere, I am calling them out for asking others to do the work for them and attempting to take credit for it.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:55 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 43, Horsewoman wrote:Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
This is the post of my main read, they're not even trying to post on interactions or anything. The game right now is on page 3, nobody would really have any solid reads at all but it doesn't mean we all just give up and let other's do everything. I first read this as a joke post as I've said, which is why I brushed off Marks read but then when they made that second post I quoted said that it was at least semi-serious and that's plain anti-town behaviour and I'm not going to let that slip regardless if they're Town acting anti-town.
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
And then when I called it out for being anti-town behaviour they flipped the wording to make them look like they're actively trying to push the game out of RVS and solve and in extension discredit my case, they're blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from RVS. This is just straight scummy behaviour, what Town would twist the wording in this situation for their own self-gain.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:55 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

My mistake, it was page 3. It's page 4 now

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:57 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Llama, you can't actually expect any case to be any more than baseline when we've barely exited RVS.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:58 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 85, JacksonVirgo wrote:Llama, you can't actually expect any case to be any more than baseline when we've barely exited RVS.
Also why do you just instinctively think I was voting for pressure?

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

Llama's "read-fishing" strikes me as strange to ask as Town, it's like they're trying to fake content and see if my vote is real or otherwise to see if they can start pushing there as well. Either that or they trying to gauge the collective read on their buddy (and whether or not it's just for pressure) though that one is kinda weird to do objectively and I doubt they'd be that blatant as scumbuddies but it's a weird interaction nonetheless. Horse was blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from their posts by saying it's absolutely pro-town to hide behind the efforts of other players by claiming to have involved themselves with pushing the game out of RVS. Both are individually scummy but I'm trying to get a feel of whether Llama's post lead to them being possibly aligned or otherwise.

@Horse and @Llama
Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

This feels a bit forced and is also inaccurate IMO - pressuring low-info slots is part of the game - if anything its the slots without reads that are the ones that require pressuring to get info out of.

I think it's probably fair to say that Horsewoman's claim that they were progressing the game by asking other players to create content is on shaky ground in terms of logic. Whether that is AI is a harder question to answer, but you shading JV over his vote on Horse here is a bit sus
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:--snip--
Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
I don't recall doing so in those games no, but I didn't feel a need to either. Depends on the game

wiki // GTKAS
no elim
no elim
Townie
no elim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:54 am

Post by no elim »

In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
Hold my bear...
no elim
no elim
Townie
no elim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:59 am

Post by no elim »

In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:
Bear fact #1

A group of pandas is called

Spoiler:
an embarrassment of pandas
Saved into memory right next to murder of crows, conspiracy of ravens, Vatican of cardinals and this image:
Spoiler:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.
Spoiler: 2
Get used to these, amma do my thang here.
In post 34, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 27, Horsewoman wrote:Hi I'm new go easy

VOTE: DGB sure
Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P
Unlucky there booboo! No pinching of the a pic-a-nic baskets for yoou! (☆Θ艸Θ)
In post 41, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 25, Noraa wrote:MINE
You betrayed poor Nero :c

Therefore you must be scum!
I approve of this logic (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
In post 43, Horsewoman wrote:Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
You just did.

Spoiler: 3
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
THEN PUT SOME LIFE INTO IT! ARE YOU A MAD DOCTOR OR NOT!? :twisted: :doc:
In post 55, JacksonVirgo wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you've hit a bearier when you
cannot understand my bearfaced bear puns, what an embearassing revelation for you.

Go eat some Strawbearies and hope to gain some grip on your unbearable reality.
Get in the bin.
In post 63, Marky Mark wrote:
Apologies for needing to sleep :P Anyways, I thought you'd be appreciating a slower-paced game after the whirlwind that was Bending
Sleep is for scum. VOTE: Markiplier
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

Spoiler: 4
In post 78, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Me answering this question would immediately remove all of the pressure if my vote
is
Agreed.

This is interesting, as we're now in a loop. For D1 page whatever we're on this sounds far too certain. and more votes that are "doomed to dry up"
In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

@Horse and @Llama
Meta is trash!

VOTE: Llamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamama
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 am

*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.

Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P

You just did.

In post 55, JacksonVirgo wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you've hit a bearier when you
cannot understand my bearfaced bear puns, what an embearassing revelation for you.

Get in the bin.
Apologies for needing to sleep :P Anyways, I thought you'd be appreciating a slower-paced game after the whirlwind that was Bending
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

is
Agreed.

This is interesting, as we're now in a loop. For D1 page whatever we're on this sounds far too certain. and more votes that are "doomed to dry up"

@Horse and @Llama
Meta is trash!

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:07 am

Spoiler: What do you call a pair of crows?
Attempted murder

Spoiler: What do you call a pair of crows near a dead body
Nothing, you run quickly, and say nothing. ( ・⊝・∞)
no elim
no elim
Townie
no elim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:22 am

Post by no elim »

I just bearly managed to not laugh on that one.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Guillotina »

New to the forum right?
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote:
Yah, new to the forum.

VOTE: No Elim. But not like the user no elim, like a vote to not elim
In post 45, Horsewoman wrote:VOTE: No elim
Ok. Are you new to the forum or pretending to be new to the forum?
In post 54, Horsewoman wrote:very sad! low energy! lame!
This denotes excitement, wants to get the game going. Horsewoman, it's a 10-day Day phase game.
You were bored and you are probably used to fast games.

In post 70, Horsewoman wrote:To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
Yah, you've been fucking around.
Not necessarily
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 92, Flea The Magician wrote:*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.

Is this an alt?

You just did.

Get in the bin.
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

is
Agreed.

@Horse and @Llama
Meta is trash!

Not game related question. This reminds of someone whom i used to play with in another game, have you by any chance played “Immortal Conquest”?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 83, JacksonVirgo wrote:
This is the post of my main read, they're not even trying to post on interactions or anything. The game right now is on page 3, nobody would really have any solid reads at all but it doesn't mean we all just give up and let other's do everything. I first read this as a joke post as I've said, which is why I brushed off Marks read but then when they made that second post I quoted said that it was at least semi-serious and that's plain anti-town behaviour and I'm not going to let that slip regardless if they're Town acting anti-town.
And then when I called it out for being anti-town behaviour they flipped the wording to make them look like they're actively trying to push the game out of RVS and solve and in extension discredit my case, they're blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from RVS. This is just straight scummy behaviour, what Town would twist the wording in this situation for their own self-gain.
Two questions, 1) do you think HW gave up and let others do everything?

2) In your experience, do all town members behave and act upon posts the same?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 98, Guillotina wrote:
In post 83, JacksonVirgo wrote:--snip--
Two questions, 1) do you think HW gave up and let others do everything?

2) In your experience, do all town members behave and act upon posts the same?
1) I don't fully understand your question but I'll answer it as I've read it. I don't think they've "given up", I think that they aren't putting in the effort to begin with.

2) Of course not, some prime examples of anti-town behaviour include Not_Mafia, Not_Mafia and Not_Mafia. I feel a policy-elimination is needed for players like that regardless, even though it never happens in practice. However, my entire case on Horse isn't exactly them acting anti-town in the normal sense. As I've stated, they've been acting for their own personal gain which is more likely from a scum mindset than a simple Town acting anti-town. Whether that be from personal bias against those types of players or whatnot it's one of my two top scum-reads, the other being LlamaBeanie.

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”