she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Dayne ISO #54:

In post 634, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Venmar looks fine and ConfidAnon looked fine, and Natalie hasn't done such horrible job as to make me change the read on that slot, so meh.

Dayne ISO #56

In post 715, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hmmm....

Let's make this interesting...

VOTE: Iceguy

I can just as easily jump on Helldude... but I would be voting with Scott and Delta :neutral: (not that voting with Venmar and Natalie is much better :igmeou:)

So Venmar and Confid/Natalie went from "fine" to "just as scummy as my scumreads" in the span of two posts.

Sounds like you did a quick 180 so that your IceGuy vote could look like one of those "I don't like this vote but I'm forced to do it" situations.

Expressing an intention to vote Dayne.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

WTF? Nice misrep bro. I didn't say that they're scummy. I meant they're derp town.

Just like I didn't mean you as scum either.

(granted, one of you has to be Helldude's partner, but I'll look into that after we lynch him).
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

We were derp town? Why did you trust our judgment on IceGuy then?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

Not to mention you weren't even clear in that post, so misrep is bound, and looks awfully like you worded it as a fallback so that you can do what you just said.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

You said Scott was your #1 scumread in Post 527. So don't try to backpedal with this "I meant derp town!" stuff.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

Assuming you're telling the truth right now Dayne: Why is voting with people
you think are town
(Venmar/Natalie) as bad as voting with people
you think are scum?
(Scott)

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:55 pm

In post 755, DeltaWave wrote:Assuming you're telling the truth right now Dayne: Why is voting with people
you think are town
you think are scum?
(Scott)

Because voting with derp town can be as bad as voting with scum? Scum do not have an obligation to only vote townies you know... And fyi, I
did
vote with who I think is town, and I didn't say that it's "as bad", I said "not much better".

PS: And it has just a tad bit of sarcasm in it.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Venmar »

So you think me and Netalie are town, Delta is probably obv town at this point... that leaves only Hellraiser as a possible scum suspect. There is something wrong with your reads because you have no room for his partner, not to mention Hellraiser looks townier than you and Natalie due to the IceGuy lynch.

Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Natalie »

Venmar, you can't push for SED/me as scum because we pushed the IceGuy lynch, when YOU were the biggest proponent of it.

That being said, Hellraiser could be scum who hopped on IceGuy's wagon looking for town cred.

But Ser has one too many town reads, and Delta pointed out a good contradiction in his stance on me.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Venmar »

Where did I say you and SED were a scumteam?

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 756, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 755, DeltaWave wrote:Assuming you're telling the truth right now Dayne: Why is voting with people
you think are town
you think are scum?
(Scott)

Because voting with derp town can be as bad as voting with scum? Scum do not have an obligation to only vote townies you know... And fyi, I
did
vote with who I think is town, and I didn't say that it's "as bad", I said "not much better".

PS: And it has just a tad bit of sarcasm in it.

Do you think Hellraiser is scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

Delta, where is that VCA you promised long time ago?

Natalie
Natalie
Goon
Natalie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Natalie »

In post 759, Venmar wrote:Where did I say you and SED were a scumteam?

You insinuated it when you said that Hellraiser looked townier than us due to the IceGuy lynch.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Venmar »

I said he looked townier, I didn't say we should exclude him from pairings or suspicions. Dayne looks like the best lynch right now regardless.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 761, Venmar wrote:Delta, where is that VCA you promised long time ago?

I ended up getting behind and never did it. I'm looking through the vote counts now though and I'm not seeing anything that pops out other than SAD going after FuzDun early on, which could have been an attempt at distancing.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Vote Count

No votes.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 am

In post 760, DeltaWave wrote:Do you think Hellraiser is scum?

Yes. Right now, I'm toying with a Natalie/Hell or Venmar/Hell pair.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 am

Will look at connections between Natalie(confid)/Hell(absta) and Venmar/Hell(absta) at some point today.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 am

Post by DeltaWave »

The last time you mentioned Absta/Hell, he was "null", what changed?

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 pm

In post 768, DeltaWave wrote:The last time you mentioned Absta/Hell, he was "null", what changed?

A great gust of POE hit.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 769, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 768, DeltaWave wrote:The last time you mentioned Absta/Hell, he was "null", what changed?

A great gust of POE hit.

- Not much of an explanation really, doesn't hold much water in my eyes.

- Still debating what the correct lynch today will be, I am leaning Dayne, but I might be wrong. Hellraiser could have been scum who was bussing his partner ( Dayne ) for big town credit while cuddling up to IceGuy for even more town credit, seeing how quick I wanted to lynch him. Dayne could be scum for the association to Hellraiser, while also having other well known evidence put on him. The Natalie slot is a bit trickier, as I usually see players replacing out, while not really being under much pressure, as a towntell. Given that the reason Absta replaced out was because he wasn't keeping up, his slot very well could be town because I have seen him replace out as town in another Open Game a while ago, which is completed by now.

- I might be overthinking this, but in order of likelyness to lynch, I would go Dayne, Hellraiser, and Natalie. I do realize I said Hellraiser is the likeliest to be the tonwiest of the three, but thinking again and how quickly the public wants to hound at Dayne, is making me think again who is scum and who is town.

- In addition, if you have ANY innocents or guilties, I think it is time to claim as this is LyLo, any investigation would be nice. I'm looking at you Delta, it still hasn't been confirmed if you investigated Scott.

Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Hellraiser »

A great gust of POE hit.

Sure, sure. Are you really that desperate?
In post 770, Venmar wrote:

A great gust of POE hit.

- Not much of an explanation really, doesn't hold much water in my eyes.

- Still debating what the correct lynch today will be, I am leaning Dayne, but I might be wrong. Hellraiser could have been scum who was bussing his partner ( Dayne ) for big town credit while cuddling up to IceGuy for even more town credit, seeing how quick I wanted to lynch him. Dayne could be scum for the association to Hellraiser, while also having other well known evidence put on him. The Natalie slot is a bit trickier, as I usually see players replacing out, while not really being under much pressure, as a towntell. Given that the reason Absta replaced out was because he wasn't keeping up, his slot very well could be town because I have seen him replace out as town in another Open Game a while ago, which is completed by now.

- I might be overthinking this, but in order of likelyness to lynch, I would go Dayne, Hellraiser, and Natalie. I do realize I said Hellraiser is the likeliest to be the tonwiest of the three, but thinking again and how quickly the public wants to hound at Dayne, is making me think again who is scum and who is town.

- In addition, if you have ANY innocents or guilties, I think it is time to claim as this is LyLo, any investigation would be nice. I'm looking at you Delta, it still hasn't been confirmed if you investigated Scott.

Your second paragraph is WIFOM, so don't even bother. I'd also like to state that it would be anti-town by Delta to out it if he got an inno on Scott since Scott is dead. That would only serve to narrow down the options for scum. What matters is that scum thought that Delta had investigated Scott, at least that's how I read the kill of this night.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 am

Post by Venmar »

I don't know why Scott was killed, do you? I was on the assumption Scott was killed because he thought I was town and was pointing out facts like me and IceGuy were a town vs town debate. None of us knew if DeltaWave investigated Scott Night 1, it wasn't confirmed. Innocents ARE useful in my opinion because we are in LyLo, we need to pick out players who we know, are town.

Also, i don't think it was WIFOM, more of just me overthinking scenarios if you guys were town or scum for doing what you guys did. In the end i came to the conclusion that Natalie could be town due to how Absta replaced out, and I put you in second place in the lynch order. Could this possibly be why you want me to drop my speculation?

Hellraiser
Hellraiser
Townie
Hellraiser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Hellraiser »

In post 772, Venmar wrote:I don't know why Scott was killed, do you? I was on the assumption Scott was killed because he thought I was town and was pointing out facts like me and IceGuy were a town vs town debate. None of us knew if DeltaWave investigated Scott Night 1, it wasn't confirmed. Innocents ARE useful in my opinion because we are in LyLo, we need to pick out players who we know, are town.

Also, i don't think it was WIFOM, more of just me overthinking scenarios if you guys were town or scum for doing what you guys did. In the end i came to the conclusion that Natalie could be town due to how Absta replaced out, and I put you in second place in the lynch order. Could this possibly be why you want me to drop my speculation?

I thought that it was pretty obvious that he got killed because Delta hinted that he had investigated him (which Natalie later brought up). It'd also be outright anti-town for someone with a dead inno to claim at this point. You wouldn't prove anything, town would gain nothing and it would only serve to narrow down the suspects for scum.

I want you to drop the speculation because you came to a faulty conclusion based on WIFOM. Nothing you wrote in your second paragraph hints at any alignment at all.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Venmar »

This is LyLo, so i don't know why you are talking about suspects? If Delta investigated someone than he is a VT right now... and by your logic why am I still alive?

I find your focus on night suspects kind of a weird focus for a town player as of the moment.

Return to “Completed Open Games”