House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:57 am

Post by House »

In post 749, Taly wrote:Gah, the week of finals... and...

*Reads Thread*

What in the actual hell. House, like. Are you on something? o_o

House only claimed 3 roles. From what I know of House, he usually doesn't fully claim in D1, or even if his claim I accurate. So, I question Houses credibility in his claim.

I'm a tad bit more sure Varsoon is town but I don't know for sure. If he is in a neighborhood as he's said, I won't be surprised Bookitty is in it. >_<

I haven't done a major in-depth ISO on Ozgin or Dragon so far because I'm busy, but with all this new info. I think I'm going to step back for a bit and evaluate both of them before I stick to a wagon.

UNVOTE: dragonspawn
>>> For now, possibly.

Why is dragonspawn no longer scum?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Taly »

I didn't say he still wasn't likely scum in my eyes, I just wanted to go through with the ISOs I said I would before making an absolute decision with my vote.

If you're currently a lot more sure of Dragon-scum than I am, can you enlighten me?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:05 am

Post by House »

In post 751, Taly wrote:

I didn't say he still wasn't likely scum in my eyes, I just wanted to go through with the ISOs I said I would before making an absolute decision with my vote.

If you're currently a lot more sure of Dragon-scum than I am, can you enlighten me?

You vote dragonspawn for reasons that have nothing to do with mine (I know this because I specifically avoided stating them), yet you unvote almost immediately after me.

What about my unvote made dragonspawn less likely to be scum?

Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Bookitty »

Well, I saw Mad Max and it was truly awesome. I want to see it again!

In other news, I AM in a neighbourhood with Dragonspawn and House. I felt (and others can express what they thought) that he was using the neighbourhood as a venue for testing the waters and trying out things before pushing his suspicions in the main thread. I've been a little reticent to use the hood as a discussion forum because I think it likely there are scum in it.

As for the Taly-Dragonspawn-Ozgin link, both of the first two seemed pretty wishy-washy on the Ozgin issue and I wanted to see how things played out. My initial vote on Dragon was essentially because House asked me to in the hood (not just me, but I was willing). The reactions haven't made me more comfortable with Taly either.

@Taly: What questions of yours have I missed, please?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by House »

In post 749, Taly wrote:
House only claimed 3 roles. From what I know of House, he usually doesn't fully claim in D1, or even if his claim I accurate. So, I question Houses credibility in his claim.

This is D1. Nobody has any idea what roles there are. Fake-claiming JoAT, regardless of the abilities claimed, would be idiotic for scum to do because it would be a simple matter for the real JoAT to counterclaim. Regardless of which one is lynched first, it results in outed scum.

It would be suicidal for scum to cripple themselves like that right out of the gate, and incredibly stupid for town to do so.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 683, Kitz wrote:
In post 682, Aneninen wrote:Why on Gods' Green Earth need we scumread TSO? He's done hardly anything.

I guess you didn't actually read it.

Read what? TSO?

In post 684, Taly wrote:What don't you like about the Ozgin read? If you agree that Dragon is scummy, then why is it a problem?

I don't rule out the possibility that both of them are scum.

In post 692, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 691, House wrote:I'm in a neighborhood called Central Windgale with dragonspawn (and some others), and I want him dead so I can participate in it, please.
kthx.

Oh, this changes things. This makes sense now. House, vote someone else in the neighborhood if you have to do someone from the neighborhood. Dragon is not scum.

I don't think being in a Neighbourhood is an alignment tell.
I can't see why it would change anything.

In post 694, Varsoon wrote:This is what I figured.
I'm also in a neighborhood and had assumed there were likely other hoods.
I also have the theory that if there's multiple hoods then there's likely at least one rep from a scumteam in each.
I was unsure if Dragon was being awkward about having a neighborhood or a masonry, but it seemed more like a neighborhood (especially since he used the word neighborhood earlier).

My answer is the same. Being in a Neighbourhood is not an alignment tell.
The rest is speculation. Either there are scums in both (all?) Neighbourhoods, either there aren't. Either there's a Masonry, either there's not. Need we talk about this anyway?

________

I've gotta go now. I'll catch-up from Page29. I looked into those pages, I saw that many things had happened. But I don't know how they'd affect my reads. I need to read those pages more carefully.
House's claim would make no sense if he were scum. I know this.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 755, Aneninen wrote:Read what? TSO?

That you didn't read what I actually wrote, and you dodged it again. :roll:
Spoiler:
In post 679, Kitz wrote:He votes naked in #476 but his reason is back in #311 agreeing with someone, a whole day in lag before the actual note which is plain naked.
I see it as a forced vote, and why didn't he just vote back in #311?

#Prolapse :
Lack of constructive posts, posts little, read list without basis.
Mentions that "Everyone else is not memoriable", odd. What makes one memoriable and what makes one not?
Reading the ISO, I'm more and more scumleaning on Prolapse.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 754, House wrote:
In post 749, Taly wrote:

This is D1. Nobody has any idea what roles there are. Fake-claiming JoAT, regardless of the abilities claimed, would be idiotic for scum to do because it would be a simple matter for the real JoAT to counterclaim. Regardless of which one is lynched first, it results in outed scum.

It would be suicidal for scum to cripple themselves like that right out of the gate, and incredibly stupid for town to do so.

Wrong. Dual joat while unlikely is possible. Second, your ability claim does nothing for us. Third, why cc you when they can shoot or mislynch you? Your existence does not create follow the cop so it's not a threat. Fourth, I cannot believe you would legit claim when Rose claiming as cop got her killed in the ice proof townie game.

So I am with Taly, as far as I do not believe you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@House-If there was a JOAT here, they would not be stupid enough to cc you right now. Your claim makes no sense as either alignment.

@Taly-Your wishy-washiness and fencesitting on the wagons is starting to bug me. Please do something to rectify that. I want to know what YOU think. It's o.k. to ask others why they find someone scummy or townie but I want your opinions on dragon or Ozgin or anyone else you want to vote for. It would go a long way to helping me read you better.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Skybird »

Kitz's last few posts have been better. She is scum hunting now and seems more involved with the game. I'm not reading her as town yet but she can move up to being null.

UNVOTE: kitz
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Silver wrote:Cheet-Oz was different in the hood in 180, more mellow and relaxed, I don't think I can use this to read him here because I was a scumbucket in that game who thought Oz might be a fellow scumbucket so that colored my view of him there. What is your current read on Ozgin?
Sorry I just remembered that you said this and then never followed up with it.

I'm currently leaning townish on Ozgin, because despite the fact that he's done things which strike me as logically likely for scum to do, I've gotten more townvibes from his posts than scumvibes. I may be trusting a little bit too much on him being less angry as scum because I think he knew in NY180 if he got lynched it wasn't the end of the world because it was like D5 and not as much of a loss for a scumteam than it would be on D1 with three people. I think him being a lot more frustrated with getting run up could be linked to that.
I do also think that he's started using that logic as a shield like here:
Ozgin wrote:I should just do what I did in 180 and chill out with some "medical aid," it seems to help a lot.

So like, I get little worries that I might be wrong, but I just kind of feel like he's probably town and I'd rather have more time to try and sort him out atm.
I could try and articulate it more clearly and go through individual posts that I feel best describe this feeling that I'm getting if you want to talk with me about it?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 754, House wrote:
In post 749, Taly wrote:

Since you admit it is stupid for either scum or town to claim like this, why did you do it? Are you claiming 3P?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Someone talk at me about if Sky's tone is usually like this as either alignment.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

@cheetory, Aren't scum going to be frustrated when it doesn't matter or when it does? Scum can generally be frustrated by being caught Day 1 and knowing I do not let go easily.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

That's what I said.
I said logically I think Ozgin could be scum frustrated about being caught D1 on a small team.
I still think that his tone and where he's coming from feels like it's more likely to be town than scum regardless of that though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

Why? All I see is scum with his buddies leaving avenues open to bus if it catches on. I am just not 100 which ones as town do that too in response to legit scum wagon really early.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 760, Cheetory6 wrote:
I could try and articulate it more clearly and go through individual posts that I feel best describe this feeling that I'm getting if you want to talk with me about it?

What do you think of my points against him in ? I realize that post is super fucking long but my Oz points are in there.

I'd also like Oz to address those points as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:22 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 762, Cheetory6 wrote:Someone talk at me about if Sky's tone is usually like this as either alignment.

Yes-I haven't played with her on this site yet but offsite, from what I remember, she's notoriously difficult to read.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:Why? All I see is scum with his buddies leaving avenues open to bus if it catches on. I am just not 100 which ones as town do that too in response to legit scum wagon really early.
What are you trying to say that I'm scum with Ozgin?
Lol.
I'm insulted if you seriously think I would waffle like this on my scummate if I were scum this game.
I also feel like you being this absolute about reads comes across as being pretty bullshit, just saying.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Ozgin

In post 643, SilverWolf wrote:
Ozgin-Hi, Do you have any reads on anyone else besides Varsoon? What do you think of the people on your wagon?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:35 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Internet was out yesterday and I was busy anyway. I'll catch up when I can
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 768, Cheetory6 wrote:
Titus wrote:Why? All I see is scum with his buddies leaving avenues open to bus if it catches on. I am just not 100 which ones as town do that too in response to legit scum wagon really early.
What are you trying to say that I'm scum with Ozgin?
Lol.
I'm insulted if you seriously think I would waffle like this on my scummate if I were scum this game.
I also feel like you being this absolute about reads comes across as being pretty bullshit, just saying.

No. I am not. I did not consider you in that category. You are ETL this game.

Been there done that. Had strong reads day 1. They were all correct until town started wking scum because I was so sure.

Let me get you that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I suck at words.
:c

@SW, will look at Ozgin stuff in a little bit.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:50 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 771, Titus wrote:
No. I am not. I did not consider you in that category. You are ETL this game.

What does this mean?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60285

Street Racers London. Caught scum slipping on post 29.

ETL has me engage in a pedantic exercise where she asks me if there's anyway Ozgin could be town. Then, because I attempted to, she argued he was town because I did that. I thought she was scum trying to defend her buddy and shit went down hill. Wound up claiming vig to get myself killed...too bad there was an actual vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”