Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 694, Oil Tycoons wrote:Wisdom, I know the "orz" thing happened, but I think our Luna altguess might be wrong :/

it's not just the orz thing
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 748, Wisdom wrote:you can't meta me, just stop trying.

Yeah, people can't meta you because you spam the shit out of games and are always on a race to become top poster or something. I took a look at 2 of the games pieguy showed me. When you're town, you post evidently town posts. Conversely if you're scum, most of them comes off as bullshit. I don't expect anybody (sans Zelink, he appears to have a lot of time on his hands) to actually bother to ISO you, so I'll just wait for others who have played with you before to corroborate my claims.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

whatever

mastin, sup?
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

I'm not mastin. Mastin is already in the Wall of Fire hydra.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i wasn't talking to you
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.19

Kuroko Network
(5): Perpetual Nonsense, Oil Tycoons, Wisdom, Aj The Epic, Idiocy
Wisdom
(4): Medea the Alien, Kuroko Network, Muki, Wall of Fire
ZeL1nK2
(1): Konowa
Konowa
(1): Fluff Central
Klingoncelt
(1): Aneninen

Not Voting
(9): BRantz, Ika Zaru, ProHawk, LynxKuroneko, Tammy, ZeL1nK2, Klingoncelt, Kamigami, Luna Fox

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: October 2, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2015-10-01 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Medea the Alien is v/la until Monday, Sept. 21
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Kamigami
Kamigami
Goon
Kamigami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Kamigami »

I'd like to hear a bit from farside.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

As do WE.
Also,
UNVOTE:
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

I really just don't see Wisdom as having even started playing yet.

Righteous sons of noble Pandu, god-born men of godlike grace,
Skill in arms attained these princes from a Brahman warrior bold,
Drona, priest and proud preceptor, peerless chief of days of old!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

i must be scum for not playing man
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

I'm the one who doesn't think you're scum.

I don't think you're especially town either, but...

Drona, priest and proud preceptor, peerless chief of days of old!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

i know ceph, i was mocking those who do
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 741, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 509, Aj The Epic wrote:The reason expressed is that you think he tried to slip a vote onto the largest wagon and made a mistake, or that he simply didn't give enough reason? Because he votes page 16, near top (which would've been on page 16 if the bullshit by zelink2 wasn't posted). Page topped on 15 is a vote count clearly showing Fluff to have the highest vote count.

vote:kurokoNetwork

Both. I was the main topic of discussion, being which, he slips a vote
while
giving not enough reason.

Your vote is stinky enough that I suspect that you're Wisdom's partner. I noticed Wall of Fire's naked vote, but naked votes are more null for me -- I consider it a scumtell when a player slips a vote with preamble that does not logically lead to a vote. Why did you ask that question, with the intent to clarify, while sleazily slipping a vote without justification. Specifically, why did you place a vote with a reason that is actually not a reason?

Wait, I'm supposed to let the "Yes Wisdom meant to vote for the largest wagon but is blinder than Stevie Wonder" go? How is the pure fabricated bullshit of 'he didn't read a vote count' a legitimate belief? Point to me where Wisdom displays that his reading comprehension has hit 1st grade levels and he no longer is able to read the page-topping vote count the page before he voted. If not, then why do you make such a fabricated excuse for him voting for you off of basically no knowledge?

And then you want to tell me a naked vote is more null to you?

In post 396, Kuroko Network wrote:For the record, I'm scumreading him. I dislike how his reads are lacking in reasoning,
specifically his scumread on my slot which appears to be slipping a vote on the player of the day, while not providing an inkling of a scumread or any indication of his thought process.

But by definition, that's a naked vote. So you like select naked votes by select people. But now the fact that he didn't explain his town reads is an issue and, on the vote, it was unexplained and so also an issue. And certainly, WoF's vote on you had the prior reasons of, and I quote, ":/". There are quotes where he specifies what makes him ":/" but nothing much more than Wisdom's own vote. You're picking and choosing what you like, not by some scum tell, but by preconceived notions.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

Let's make clear why I voted Kuroko.

>I skimmed the 15 pages that happened while I was not here.
>I got townreads on Tammy, Nacho.
>Said townreads were voting/scumreading Kuroko.
>I sheeped them until I could care more about the game.
>profit

There has been no push on Kuroko, or anyone else, from me, therefore arguing that my push on them is weak and different than how I push as town is bullshit, because simply, I have not pushed them.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Idiocy »

This is the other half of the idiocy hydra.
I'm making notes when I can since the game started, I have 10 more pages to read but so far I agreed with Tier's read on kuroko and I was telling Tier I was finding fluffy spot scummy.
I'm finishing my reads and will just poor out the rest of my thoughts here since I may finally be catching up.

In post 517, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:idiocy is at the end of the list. whereas the rest of names show up in the opening post player list order.

I don't get it either.

In post 532, Fluff Central wrote:Have you guys realized I'm a special town snowflake yet?

No

In post 538, Konowa wrote:
unvote;

Guy quoting every post is town. Ffery's given post restrictions in the past and I don't think she's that evil to give this restriction to scum.

Will post properly when I get home.

My money is on that not being a post restriction

In post 551, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 548, Idiocy wrote:VOTE: kuroko

I feel this is the right place to vote rn

Why?

Tier didn't explain his scum read to me, but I was scum reading the spot for a lot of double talk and the push on Wisdom reads pretty fake.

In post 573, Kuroko Network wrote:Outside of his "looks town" reads, Anen's reads list looks incredibly safe; I'd like to see him elaborate more on his scum reads/leans when he gets back.

Hmm I felt it was incredibly bad in my eyes.

In post 586, Kuroko Network wrote:I don't like the way Cephrir is handling this, and his above post is no exception. It's not scum hunting, it's him seeing votes on us and thinking he can go along with it while hoping no one realizes his push doesn't hold water. is nothing but semantic nonsense (it's fairly obvious Echo's point is that Wisdom does have reasoning behind the read on us, just that it's incredibly poor). The post where he voted us (Echo's ) is actually a fairly concise explanation of what is wrong with Wisdom's play here, followed by more semantic nonsense (Echo wasn't even suggesting a policy lynch in that post).

I don't mind AJ's vote as much.

:?: :?:
This looks further from the truth.

*puts kamiga in town piles*

Wisdom: Why are you being so trolly? What is the point?

this post from Muki reads very choppy Basically took post he saw and just quoted them without showing how he got to that thought process.

I kind of like Zelink's post 630, some admittedly I glazed over, but this was better because I feel at least I'm not the only one doubting Medea read. All I saw too was the posting about game stuff and really no scum hunting. I think I'm bias toward Cabd though.

@muki what does this have to do with anything?

In post 638, Muki wrote:
In post 635, Wisdom wrote:What about that is strawmanning? He literally asked me why I posted a townread, what am I supposed to say to that?

The way I understood it, Idiocy was asking you to expand on your town-read of Tammy. The form of the question doesn't really make sense, though, I agree on that front.

:?: :?: :?: :?:

I completely refuse to read the wall post of zelink at this point.
Someone can give me the TL'DR version I would love you, but I don't expect it.

this post is crap I'm calling it crap because you accuse us of not responding to the questions asked when neither of us had posted since the questions where asked.
Why is AJ scum and how can you read Bin's wishy washy crap as town?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

im not being trolly?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

maybe it's the gligar that makes my posts look trollish? xD
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Idiocy »

Yeah I caught up finally!!!!

*cries*

Stop fucking wasting space with nonsense or I will knock sense into you people!

*sigh*

The TL'DR part for those that want it.

kuroko - scum
Muki - scum
Fluffy - scum lean
Medea - scum lean

I have town reads too for those that care.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

why scum lean on fluffy and medea?
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 765, Wisdom wrote:im not being trolly?

It reads very trollish. You seem to be side stepping questions asked by poking at kuroko occasionally. I wondered if it was for reaction or to piss the player off or you were unaware (which I doubted)
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 768, Wisdom wrote:why scum lean on fluffy and medea?

Fluff Central (hydra of notscience and bins)

this post is crap I'm calling it crap because you accuse us of not responding to the questions asked when neither of us had posted since the questions where asked.
Why is AJ scum and how can you read Bin's wishy washy crap as town?

As for Medea all he did was talk game and then go disappear after. The lets not do this or that in the game is all just cheep talk for me.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

Oh look, the cavalry arrived. How cute. Welcome back, Wisdom.

In post 763, Wisdom wrote:There has been no push on Kuroko, or anyone else, from me, therefore arguing that my push on them is weak and different than how I push as town is bullshit, because simply, I have not pushed them.

See, this is the problem, right here. You're misrepresenting my argument. I never said that you were pushing us, my issue lies in the fact how you
didn't
push us. You slipped a shit vote on us with horseshit that is meant to make you look like you have something worthwhile doing.

Speaking of your pushes, where have they been? Surely you have caught up already. After I've knocked you out of control in the game, your scumface has nowhere to hide and is ripe for the noose. As town you would already have obtained a couple of townreads on people, and scumread at least one person, while pushing or defending them as the situation calls. Right now, you're voting someone you aren't even scumreading. This is not even town behavior, not even for your standards.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:Wait, I'm supposed to let the "Yes Wisdom meant to vote for the largest wagon but is blinder than Stevie Wonder" go? How is the pure fabricated bullshit of 'he didn't read a vote count' a legitimate belief?

You fool. The entire topic of discussion was about myself for the past few pages. Just after your post, it came right from the horse's mouth that he was "sheeping" strong town voices. It comes as no surprise that he decides to put a vote on the easiest target (keeping in mind that your largest aforementioned wagon had only three votes) while fabricating justification that doesn't really pass the bullshit test. Meanwhile, you continue with this elementary angle of attack based upon your incorrect semantic assumptions about the crux of my argument, while ignoring the main motivations behind my push on Wisdom.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:And then you want to tell me a naked vote is more null to you?

Did I not already make a statement that a naked vote is null, while one that is embellished with bullshit to look like a reasonable vote is scummy? Then I'll say it again.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:But by definition, that's a naked vote. So you like select naked votes by select people. But now the fact that he didn't explain his town reads is an issue and, on the vote, it was unexplained and so also an issue. And certainly, WoF's vote on you had the prior reasons of, and I quote, ":/". There are quotes where he specifies what makes him ":/" but nothing much more than Wisdom's own vote. You're picking and choosing what you like, not by some scum tell, but by preconceived notions.

This is a strawman argument. Continue defending your buddy with semantic bullshit while twisting my words to fit your agenda. Wisdom's vote included overtly unnecessary redressive action that was inappropriate for an ordinary town-motivated "naked" vote. Feel free to call it whatever it is you wish, maybe a "clothed" vote. Because underneath, it's just skin and bones.

Aj The Epic diving in like Wisdom's knight of shining armor while delivering misrepresentations of my argument only confirm my belief that I have caught two scum, with one case.

Tell me, Aj, for the record, are you townreading Wisdom? Why?

(I've noticed some new posts, will get to them in my next post.)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

well yeah, when i see people thinking they can meta read me, i troll them. especially given i know who echo is and it's extra funny

i dont get why that quote indicates fluff scum? And I don't understand your cabd scumread either. How is that different than usual cabd?

pedit: @farside
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 771, Kuroko Network wrote:As town you would

lel
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 764, Idiocy wrote:I'm calling it crap because you accuse us of not responding to the questions asked when neither of us had posted since the questions where asked.

Who the fuck are you kidding? PN asked you in why you don't want to lynch Wisdom when he's annoying, and TierShift makes a post directly after that in , and you defend yourself by saying "neither of us had posted since the questions were asked"? Do you think we are blind??

For those of you at home, this is the post progression:

In post 449, Idiocy wrote:
In post 79, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 31, Fluff Central wrote:This is a game with a fuckton of hydra, so we all need to be considerate of our postcounts. Please please please try to keep them under control, if someone's posting gets over the top out of control they need to be purged

Notscience:

1) Good luck getting us lynched because I'm sure as fuck not going to artificially deflate my post when it's fun to post and I'm in the greatest hydra on both side of the Mississippi.

2) If you're serious about changing the spam meta, the important things to cut down on are more objective than postcount. I've never understood why it is difficult to scroll past a string of 5 posts of someone having fun. In my opinion, it's the protracted arguments where people say the same thing over and over again instead of looking and comprehending another player's argument that provide damage to game state and the way you change that is by playing with extra care and consideration, not by threatening to policy lynch people who don't play the way you want them to.

-Grandpa Oil

In post 113, Oil Tycoons wrote:Cabd's playing well if scum.
I would rather talk to penguin though because penguin!!!

No offense Cabd :(

In post 115, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 114, Medea the Alien wrote:Unfortunately that's not as viable

Spoiler: IRL Shit, people who don't care can skip
She had a knee blowout tonight and is sort of in incredible amounts of pain, so posting will be limited and likely venty; direct questions can be relayed through me if need be. If she's feeling better she'll hop back in but no major promises.

Tell her I hope she feels better!

Also, I'm treating you like a live snake until further notice, Cabd.

what do you think?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”