Micro 557 - Badass female u-pick - game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 264, Frozen Jeanne wrote:To be frank, I am tired of this shizz. The only reason I am staying is because I am in a hydra with a player who is kind to me and I don't want to screw her over.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Please do.

The unwillingness to work with anyone is a Jeanne tell so don't bother with that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

TBH frozen herself isn't doing much to work with others either so.

~M
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 749, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Then there was a scum-tell replace out that Jeanne almost said (which I think if I remember it correctly) is huge for her scum-meta.

What are the numbers on this?
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

I'm not exactly sure of the numbers, but I remember blacklisting Sala because he entered a game in Jeanne's slot (slot was scum) and viciously attacked me. >.>

I remember him saying the % of a Jeanne replace out of a scum slot is higher than a town slot.

(granted she stayed in says a lot, but just the way she said that kinda sounds like scumish)

~M
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Do you remember what the game was?
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

Although now I'm researching this through her games I'm not actually seeing what he's stating there. :s

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62889

~M
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

Yeah okay

so it turns out that tell doesn't apply at all.

What the actual fuck

UNVOTE: FJ

That's what I get for not doing research properly.

~M
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Badass voters:

Elyse (1) radiant
Titus (1) firebringer
Cuddly (1) Frozen Jeanne
Firebringer (2) Elyse, Titus

Girly girl non voters:

TTH, starbuck, suzane, cuddlykitteh

With 9 alive it will take 5 to lynch
Deadline: Countdown clock: (expired on 2015-12-22 19:20:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Hey bad ass females, I just pulled close to a 16 hour middle/high school robotics event today and I have an elementary event tomorrow. I'll be giving this some time probably later on tomorrow.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 742, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 739, Elyse wrote:I don't understand why people continue to interact with the Jeanne slot

Can we like just lynch it?

~M

Nah I think they're town.
Starbuck wrote:Hey bad ass females, I just pulled close to a 16 hour middle/high school robotics event today and I have an elementary event tomorrow. I'll be giving this some time probably later on tomorrow.

Have a drink in hand.

More votes on Fire please.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

I just want a night phase.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Elementary school robotics? o.O

Smart kids.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

V/LA till Wednesday Site Wide.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

This is my last prodge. I will have caught up before i post again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Oh, this is this game.

I've actually read most of this already, but I don't have the time to push anything.

Monday!
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 741, CuddlyKitteh wrote:TBH Titus, I'd rather lynch FJ then Fire. For two reasons actually;

1. I really want to think you're town, but I feel like paranoia will eat me again this game. last time I let you guide me onto a lynch you diverted me off your scum partner and onto a shiny mislynch. So I'm scared that's what you could be doing again and honestly if that's the case I'm jut going to be so pissed at myself.

2. Mainly because I really can't stand FJ's tunnel, noise and they are really just a big distraction at this point.

I don't understand why they are saying they like my posts and they are somewhat town, but willing to ignore that and focus on gut to go after me. It's like it doesn't make any sense and even I wouldn't just 'trust' my gut like that especially if someone's posts look town even though my gut hates this said person.

~M

OK, you want to lynch us because you think titus is town.
and you can't stay Jeanne play style , so she is scum.

convinced enough. GG

In post 739, Elyse wrote:I don't understand why people continue to interact with the Jeanne slot

~M

Nope, you can't lynch it.

In post 744, TellTaleHeart wrote:
Spoiler: Jeanne and Frozen
Hi there. :3

I've been following your posting for a while. As an outsider to your earlier game conversations and someone with absolutely
no
vendetta against either of you, my assessment of your behavior this game is that you've been irrationally paranoid and excessively hostile. Unfortunately, your choleric attitude has only succeeded in alienating most of players in this game.

I'm not saying this to be mean or to put you down. I'm saying this because I'm almost certain you're town and I'm can't say the same about both Titus and CuddlyKitteh. Whatever valid points you may or may not have against them are getting swallowed up in this awful maw of butthurt and bitterness. My suggestions would be to post less frequently, not feel like you have to have the last word in your engagements with Titus, and consolidate your points against your scumreads into a longer post.

That's really all I have to say. I hope something I said resonates with you.

note taken :) Me and Jeanne are both so emotional and sensitive players. She has something else as well : she won't let go of a case when she catch it.

so yeah I think I can see why its so frustrating for town to play with us

In post 746, TellTaleHeart wrote:

~M

Hi! ^_^/

What role does Soren play in the hydra, Mala?

This is the point I was asking! I asked tones of questions from soren but all got discarded by Mala . Mala I had a null read on you and a scum read on the other head. that's so hard to understand?
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 747, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 621, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 619, Firebringer wrote:
In post 618, Frozen Jeanne wrote:I prefer to don't look at it at all. what are your reads FB. I asked you to give me something

-Frozen

I already stated my reads.

If anyone has a free vig kill handy, I'll go ahead and tell you I don't plan on using my action on Firebringer.

See I agree with this. Fire is a good vig target, so is FJ.

:) everyone has a free ticket to our castle tonight (if we're getting protected). you don't want to loose us do you? :D

In post 672, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 670, Titus wrote:You should. I was calm because I knew lynching me meant scum got two kills that night. Thus gg town. I had no fear in lylo of being mislynched. Context Jeanne.

Here, I am confident in my towniness. Hence why I am telling you to bring it.

Although you're wrong here, you should do this for all your scum reads if legit. This is what we want. Not whining.

titus I saw your town game. this is SO FAR from it. accusing jeanne of whining is not you. she is not whining she is just trying to prove what she knows about you in her very aggressive way. and that meta looks very interesting.

-Frozen

Actually I think this is probably her towngame. I have seen nibbles of her scum-game in this as well, but a lot more of her town-meta.

you two were buddying each other for no solid reason whole damn game. I can see why Jeanne is so obsessed with you two.

no http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64284

it was Titus reaction to Jeanne same playstyle. lots of inconsistency.

In post 673, Frozen Jeanne wrote:You as town make your town block and organize lynches .

-Frozen

She's done this. Multiple times. I mean maybe if you stepped back, stop flooding the thread with a shitton of posts and came back with a calm attitude to maybe explain your reads rather than being a defensive, spammy fuck that maybe you could see that people are doing what you're describing. You are too caught up in Titus/I being scum together that you're drowning the thread out. Seriously make a fucking case or shut up for at least half a day. I really need to hear from RC and Starbuck and more from Fire, but I can't if you are just going to constantly yell "OMG KITTEH SCUM, TITUS SCUM, PLEASE LYNCH IT EVEN THOUGH I DONT WANNA EPXLAIN MYSELF, BUT SHOULD BE LYNCHED BECAUSE SHES A HYPOCRITE".

I mean honestly this is the only thing I can gather that's the closest thing of a case on me:

You didn't like me calling you out regarding RC.
You didn't like me stopping the fluff re:titus' role.
You mistakenly thought I was trying to hide my flavor claim. (which I wasn't)
You are calling me a hypocrite because I told you to use common sense when clearly titus was giving me a hug after i said I slammed my knee because I forgot to put my car in park and chased after it.

there is no case against you (as the mala head) from me. I have concerns about the "soren" head.

- why she used the term brownies point and then claimed she is not twon reasing Elyse.
- why she hesitated to talk about your character
- why she vanishes behind you and you answer all the questions we ask about her?

and I never said I'm scum reading you, your in my null scum lean slot becuase i can't town read you at all. you say Jeanne makes to noise. I can't see your try to solve the game at all.

and next time don't quote a post of mine and tell all the thing Jeanne said against you because we are two different persons in one slot. not two slots which are playing by one person.

In post 691, Titus wrote:@elyse,

My gut doesn't feel good about Suzune. I don't trust her. I don't get how anyone can be confident in Suzune as town or scum atm.

I'm pretty sure she's town. As I said I had to meta her in the pie/sakura mini because she was pinging my scumradar pretty hard. There was two tells that was present harder in her scum games and neither of those two tells are present currently.

In post 701, Frozen Jeanne wrote:Based on her posts, she's town, but based on how I feel, she is scum. Besides, when I townread her, you disagreed with that too. Make up your mind.

^ I didn't like this post.

what do you like my lady ? :) Titus asked jeanne reads on Suzane she shared them. a null town lean

Which part you don't like?

In post 702, Frozen Jeanne wrote:The only reason your town reading mala is a town meta read I guess.

I don't have that meta read. I'm null on her. but the other head is so wishi washi.

-Frozen

I really don't get this hydra at all. at all. Unless I'm misreading this I don't understand how you're still going after my lynch if Jeanne thinks I'm scum, but you're reading me as null.

Still don't get this at all.

so you advertise lynching everyone you can't understand?

In post 718, Suzune wrote:So I am not sure who I should blame for the amount of strange filler in this game Jeanne or Titus. Clearly if it is some kind of combined effort to be annoying by constantly going back and forth I noticed.

Honestly it's a mixture of them both. Early game it was more Titus than Jeanne, but it's Jeanne(i think currently). I mean she has almost double posts of the highest poster.

and yet you believe titus is town, whatever happens. and whats the problem with being active? we both are so active players. and our Hydra ... well It will be too noisy :P

In post 723, Frozen Jeanne wrote:@Suzune Because if I get mislynched, my other head dies as well.

OH :cry: I mean, so this doesn't apply to me either?? I'm a hydra, if I die soren dies.
In post 724, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 723, Frozen Jeanne wrote:@Suzune Because if I get mislynched, my other head dies as well.

:oops: :oops: :oops: no need to worry sweetie :) we won't get misslynched.

-Frzoen

Don't be so confident. Maybe if we're lucky you'll be vigged if I don't lynch you this day.

nope. i'm so confident :) no one will miss lynch me darling.

and again the vig shout.

In post 726, Suzune wrote:

That is the same for all of us and for ever hydra ever. What you seem to fail to realise is that the rest of the town is a team too. Being defensive makes me want to poke you because clearly something is wrong because it means you have something to hide.

^this.

~M

So you find jeanne emotions scummy? :shifty: :igmeou: and you just said something exactly same?

-Frozen (both posts)
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

In post 757, CuddlyKitteh wrote:Yeah okay

so it turns out that tell doesn't apply at all.

What the actual fuck

UNVOTE: FJ

That's what I get for not doing research properly.

~M

so you want to go with vig shot ?! :lol: I thought your case on jeanne was about her emotions not a meta read ... (or I got it wrong?)

-Frozen
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:50 am

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

In post 630, Frozen Jeanne wrote:
In post 629, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 611, Elyse wrote:
In post 583, Suzune wrote:
Elyse I find it interesting that you only write long posts that have scumhunting in them when they are about fire. Almost all your posts so far have been about fire. It is an interesting observation, otherwise your posting style is not my favourite because you look locked in something and that seems so not townie to me. So how you feeling about other people?

I am townreading everyone else except RC and Starbuck.
But aren't you scum reading fire?

which head said this ?
Cuddly head.
In post 690, Elyse wrote:In post 629, CuddlyKitteh wrote:
In post 611, Elyse wrote:
In post 583, Suzune wrote:
Elyse I find it interesting that you only write long posts that have scumhunting in them when they are about fire. Almost all your posts so far have been about fire. It is an interesting observation, otherwise your posting style is not my favourite because you look locked in something and that seems so not townie to me. So how you feeling about other people?

I am townreading everyone else except RC and Starbuck.

But aren't you scum reading fire?

Yes
So did you forget your scum read when you made that comment...?
In post 767, Frozen Jeanne wrote:- why she used the term brownies point and then claimed she is not twon reasing Elyse.
- why she hesitated to talk about your character
- why she vanishes behind you and you answer all the questions we ask about her?
1. that was just me making an early observation
2. that would be because mala made the picks and I am unfamiliar with the character
3. If there were any questions you wanted me to specifically answer let me know and I'll answer them.
= = = = = = = = = = = =
TTH is my strongest town read in this game. This is largely based on her and . If there is ever a good read list, this is it. Aside from being wooed by her elegant writing, her reads shows a level of analysis that brings new light on the matter and makes sense. This rings town because a read list from scum would read so much more fabricated. Now her 744 I find to be particularly town and imo way better handled than the coaching Titus has been doing to Jeanne. TTH highlighted the issue extremely clearly, and suggested a way to improve. For me this is town motivated, because TTH reads Jeanne town and wants to calm the bull so that town can go back to catching scum instead of getting shrouded with all this noise.

Fire still dodges the game. But he's on VLA now, I can focus on him when he comes back.

I want to focus on Suzune a little bit, she's always a mystery to me and the quicker I can work her out the faster I can put myself at ease with her. I find it odd that she's been sitting on her RVS vote the entire game and only unvoted recently. She scum read Jeanne in her and this remains consistent as explained in her and . You are clearly scum reading Jeanne but why haven't you voted her yet, Suzune?
CuddlyKitteh
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
CuddlyKitteh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:52 am

Post by CuddlyKitteh »

^ S
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

alright

UNVOTE:

soren answer strangely convinced me about her actions so far.

In post 761, Titus wrote:I just want a night phase.

you can't have one if your scum

VOTE: Titus

why you significantly different from the last town game we had together?

and why are you acting like a mentor for Jeanne?

-Frozen
Frozen Jeanne
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Frozen Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Frozen Jeanne »

@FA false, she wants to bury us. However, I agree with the vote.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Elyse »

@Cuddleh
Suzune asked for my reads on people other than Fire so "everyone else" excluded Fire.

@Frozen
What are your thoughts on Fire?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:26 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 771, Frozen Jeanne wrote:soren answer strangely convinced me about her actions so far.

Strange indeed. The post didn't do much for me.

What are your scumreads, Soren?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”