Mini Normal 1707 - Frog Mafia! - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 464, MaxwellPuckett wrote:PEDIT: While writing this, I saw that Shiro actually, *gasp* posted something about me that isn't this post. I'll check it out.

Those of you voting shiro, does this look like something one would post about one's scum buddy?
permanently retired

see here for more info
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Depends on who's saying it.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh shit, I forgot VeeGee was in this game. Add him to my final five.

Also, Shaddowez, fuck off with your bitterness over feeling PoEd. What exactly have you done this game that would make up for your activity. No one cares when you're V/LA if when you're not, you still have only managed to make 15 posts that are in no way memorable. :roll:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by VeeGee »

@mod, you should probably change the topic to day 2 now. It still says night one for me.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 515, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Bah, I'll be V/LA for the weekend. Back a day before deadline, though. This was unplanned and annoying.

I'm unhappy with zakk not answering me. And I guess Shiro gets a pass for now for backing off, but I still don't like the original push or the logic behind it. I feel like you're hyperfocusing on that point to avoid having to backtrack but... day 2 I can get into Shiro. I'd love everyone's opinions on Shiro, actually. I feel like no one wants to talk to them, or about them, and it annoys me.

Not sure how happy I am to go back to VeeGee, I'd rather go after someone I'm sure is scum which is.. I guess no one, right this second. I want to be around and make decisions after zakk gets back to me but I can't do that right now. I won't have any access during this weekend up until Sunday night.

I don't want something bad to happen while I'm gone so I'm going to leave my vote where it is. Not comfortable voting zakk until I've talked with him and not really comfortable going back to VeeGee considering that's where Shiro just went... yeah yeah, pre-flip associatives, cry me a river, I'll make a decision when I get back.

PEDIT: BBT, is Scorpious less scummy to you than VeeGee? Why?

Doesn't really have scum reads

But talks about me, axle, and shiro a lot

That means he felt comfortable with talking about us

Which means by association with me and axle, shiro is also probably not scum

(For those wondering)

I am against a shiro lynch.
permanently retired

see here for more info
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by VeeGee »

He also mentions that I am more scummy to him than scorpious.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 732, Shiro wrote:I am cool with being focused on.

Questions are welcome

I like this post btw
permanently retired

see here for more info
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by VeeGee »

In post 780, VeeGee wrote:He also mentions that I am more scummy to him than scorpious.

EBWOP, Whoops, I read that wrong. Disregard what I said.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by shaddowez »

I don't give a shit about being a PoE vote, though if you're admitting that's the best you've got at this point that's a pretty shitty job. The game started on a weekend (2 days), I missed Thursday (1 day), and the lynch occurred over the weekend (2 days) when I couldn't post. You're saying that your problem with me is based on activity is a BS excuse for me calling you out on it. You only commented after I announced having to go V/LA, which if it was an activity issue you could have attempted to engage with me at any point. Additionally, you should be calling out other people who haven't been V/LA at all this game even moreso if activity's your problem.

This conversation, however, is not doing anything for the game, so I'm going to step out of it, and request you do the same.
V/LA on Weekends
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 769, Shiro wrote:
In post 737, Scorpious wrote:@Shiro,Can you provide us reads based on this game and this game alone? Without using any meta?

What is your opinion of Zakk in THIS GAME?

Would have lynched him yesterday is my opinion on zakk this game alone or at the very least pushed him to l-1.

Reads with no meta

Town
Singer
Axl
Mala

Null town
You
Bbt

null
Notscience
MS

Nullscum
Ika
VeeGee
Shadow dude

Probably scum
Zakk

But based on what I know you can push zakk to nulltown and ika a little lower plus axl at the top of townreads

Wait wtf?? Since when am I a scum read?

Let's talk about this
permanently retired

see here for more info
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh yes because I need fucking coaching from a newer player.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

HEY SHADDOWEZ WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER THOUGHTS THAT DON'T INCLUDE TRYING TO IMPLY THE PERSON WHO CAUGHT SCUM DAY ONE IS BAD AT THIS GAME.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Thread

Hi I have played pretty close to half my games where scum have day chat. It changes stuff. It even changes stuff even when they dont actually actively use it. (because they know if they need to they can, say hey man WTF are you doing.. So distancing pushes can be harder and less tenative. (for starters)) I started wondering yesterday if scum had an encrypter.
In post 724, zakk wrote:singer, ISO this guy and learn stuff. The confbias potential after knowing his alignment is great

i.e. how not to play scum

be careful.
and when anyone ISO's max, do remember he was an encrypter, and could if he chose discuss his pushes while he made them, or just how much of what connections he and his team wanted to leave behind.
Discussions such as this can happen. (an example)
What are your guys' thoughts about distancing from each other vs buddying? I'm doing the "maintain a healthy friendship lack but still consider her town for playstyle" thing with LLD but also kind of butting heads with her. Then for Quaroath I believe I will waver a bit and look for excuses to find you scum, but really I'll be looking for excuses to call you town.

Strategically, the scum only have to be as weak as their strongest player, if the individuals have the ability to do what the plan is.
Some scum QTs even with day chat have the players effctively play their own game.

Also FYI: and meta..... really dumb people might have a previous scum game where they played exactly like X and did well then just do it again. People with more cards up their sleeve might do something else a bit different ,that might especially be so if the game structure is vastly different.

@Singer
. As well as directing traffic. You get to, call the pace.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 784, zakk wrote:Wait wtf?? Since when am I a scum read?

try actually reading what the basis of that read is.

Me, I think your both scum, and Shiros position on that point still makes sense. Its read without meta, as was requested. As stated yesterday Shiro read on you was based on claimed "dot for dot" comparison to yesterday. You know your play is this games, is ahem...
hypocritical in that it highly resembles things you define as objectively scummy.

You know that without Shiro claiming your meta as the excuse, your play would look scummier than, 2 week old stool sample left out in the rain. (no reasons, no answers, no play, blah blah.)

but sure chat with your buddy. Distance, cuddle, I dont care. But do please read their posts.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 779, zakk wrote:That means

Ta but i usually work out what the thread means for myself.
If mafia and association tells were as simple as you claim, and scum don't talk to one another ever, even when they have an encrypter.
Then the game would be boring.

Max had town read on you that, Shiro 'thought' came out of nowhere. Shiro and Max then go on to discuss why one of them thought you were 'scum', while only both only ever talked about how town they thought you were and why.
A sweet heart deal.

Now if you are town... why are you not worried by how hard they were buddying you?
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Is BBT gonna get prodded?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

It has not been 48 hours since daystart
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Oh yeah, hadn't realized that.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 790, VeeGee wrote:Is BBT gonna get prodded?

do you have anything to say about the posts people made in the game?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 789, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 779, zakk wrote:That means

Ta but i usually work out what the thread means for myself.
If mafia and association tells were as simple as you claim, and scum don't talk to one another ever, even when they have an encrypter.
Then the game would be boring.

Max had town read on you that, Shiro 'thought' came out of nowhere. Shiro and Max then go on to discuss why one of them thought you were 'scum', while only both only ever talked about how town they thought you were and why.
A sweet heart deal.

Now if you are town... why are you not worried by how hard they were buddying you?

that's actually a good point

i just re-read shiro's posts though to try to convince myself that he was scum

and i only came up with him as more town, based on negative associative tells from maxwell/nos

sorry, lol
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 793, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 790, VeeGee wrote:Is BBT gonna get prodded?

do you have anything to say about the posts people made in the game?

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY
permanently retired

see here for more info
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by VeeGee »

I'd say that zakk (Yes, you.) is suspicious
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by zakk »

I'm not suspicious, I'm AWESOME.
permanently retired

see here for more info
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by VeeGee »

Awesomly suspicious.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 272, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
AxleGreaser ^^^^, ^^^^
zakk vvvv , vvvv , ^^^^, ^^^^, ^^^^, ^^^^

Scorpious, ^^^^
BlueBloodedToffee ^^^^, vvvv
notscience ^^^^, ^^^^
Shiro ^^^^

Metal Sonic

singersigner ^^^^, ^^^^, vvvv
Malakittens vvvv, ^^^^, ^^^^
shadowez ^^^^, ^^^^

VeeGee vvvv

As I read, zakk went from the bottom of my list to the highest group, which was interesting to see.

This is... about where I am now, for reads. This list was created and names were swapped around as I read. Linked posts have how I feel about them beside them.

VOTE: VeeGee

I'm trying something new for me with this list! Also, unrelated but the colours are exciting + pretty. 10/10 would make coloured list again.

Metal Sonic - What's up with ya this game? What are your reads?

Fro99er, I'm pretty sure I avoided your colour, but if you feel I didn't, I'm very sorry about that, and I won't do it again.

In post 464, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 349, Shiro wrote:Max have you played with zakk before? Alternatively have you read his games?

--irrelevant bits not relating to the question--

Which brings me back to max and my question. If he has no knowledge of zakk (
which seems to be the case
) I find his defense of him to be awful and one of two things.

1. Scum trying to defend partner and incase he gets lynched give Wifom of none would blatantly defend his partner so obviously.

Now I believe zakk is town which brings us to
2. Scum who is defending zakk so when zakk dies/gets lynched he can get told you so cred.

Is it impossible to be town defending a real town read? No but it is more unlike it in my opinion.

No, I haven't played with zakk before, or read his games.

This post is terrible. Like.. really bad. You said, literally, right there... that you were TOWNREADING zakk. So why is it strange that I would be townreading him????

You had a slight townread from me before because I remember liking one of your few posts, but your conclusion here is just ridiculous. I'm kind of baffled that no one but Axle brought up this post, and even then he didn't really seem to have a problem with it.

Zakk is probably town, and besides that, I was getting kind of pissed at him being called a VI, or his posting style being called bad or useless, when that wasn't what I was seeing in his later play. It's kind of a thing for me, I don't like seeing people get insulted.

The only thing that gives me pause is that you unvoted to hear me out, but your original question breaks down if you look at it critically. Like at all. You've set up a scenario where my answer to this one question will determine your vote, proven by what you said when you unvoted me. Putting aside the fact that you don't seem to have anything to say about my play besides your one stretched assumption, if you were actually trying to figure out my alignment, you wouldn't have asked this question. You already know the answer, I bolded it.

Your unvote was an attempt to look towny while you waited for my answer. I'm sure, after this, you will say, 'okay, I was right, bringing Max up to L-1'.

VOTE: Shiro

VeeGee isn't priority, considering his play's usually like this. Backburner I guess, and I don't like leaving players like this to late-game, but.. eh.

Metal Sonic is a better lynch, I'm still waiting for him to weigh in on.. everything. A better lynch than Sonic, but a worse lynch than Shiro, is Malakittens. I'm also liking BBT less as the day goes on. AxleGreaser is very probably town, as is zakk. Singersigner remains one of the few people on my wagon whose vote actually feels legitimate, so I'm forced to reevaluate how I was reading her.

And finally:
I'm a VT.

PEDIT: While writing this, I saw that Shiro actually, *gasp* posted something about me that isn't this post. I'll check it out.

Honestly scum is between {BBT, Sonic, Ika & Shadowez}.

Scum usually put their buddies between the middle section, one on the higher read of the scale and one towards the middle.

if I had to pick it would be Sonic < Ika < Shadowez < BBT

Shiro is definitely town. Scorpi is probably town due to the number slip, if he was scum he'd know how many scum there were exactly. Singer is my strongest townread, followed by notty. Veegee is probably town due to the CW (granted this is my weakest townread).

I'd vote Ika, but IDK where he stands in the VC. I'm also really wanting a Sonic lynch. Mainly because of the way
A better lynch than Sonic, but a worse lynch than Shiro, is Malakittens.
This post bothered me then and it bothers me now. The wording means there is /probably/ one scum in that group, I know I'm town and I am off and on about Shiro and Sonic is the one I like scum out of Shiro/sonic.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”