Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 227, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Davsto
VOTE: Cataphant

Most likely the scum on the Vedith wagon. It's Thor if not him.

How did you reach this conclusion?

In post 229, Ankamius wrote:No, the wagon was town driven. It was scum-sheeped.

:?:

What is your read on vedith?

I agree with this

In post 236, pistachi0n wrote:Farside you are making me suspicious.

Asking for name claims and justifying it with vague "I have a reason"

Why?

yeah I may actually lean town on anka. Not married to it but feeling it.

:neutral: :facepalm:

Leaning town with verdith so far.

I like this attack from wing

Don't like Bulge entrance.

meh

I feel a slight vomit in my mouth at the vote from Heca to CA.

I feel like pist is just posting comment for the sake of posting (gut), plus added I'm not seeing her talk about her scum reads.

And any town feeling I had on Dav is pretty much gone with his useless post popping up with nothing new to add.

In post 369, Thor665 wrote:I am moving Pistach to a town read.

Dav remains a scum read.
So does Vedith.
Concrete is trying to become one, trying very hard.

Why is Pist a town read?

In post 372, Davsto wrote:
In post 368, pistachi0n wrote:What do you think about Vedith and Concrete Angels?

Quoting this so that I remember to come around to it when I give the game a proper read through. Kinda been neglecting this one a tad sorry.

Yeah I totally believe the catch up and nothing to add post. :roll:

In post 385, massive wrote:What, was me saying "farside town (gut)" not good enough for you?

Because kissing my ass does nothing for me.

this is accurate about me.
Tell me why massive is a town read.

In post 394, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Farside what are your thoughts about massive?

Leaning scum.
Last time he was cute with me I bought into it and he was scum that game.

In post 397, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 384, farside22 wrote:Im leaning town on heca currently.

Why?

Mostly because I can see more thought process coming from the pair about their reads then most others.....like you for example.

I really don't see LC pushing a case or a wagon on the player they are scum reading

LC wrote:Farside, would you agree with Cat's meta there? Anyone else who knows Farside well?
yeah I tend to be more aggressive as scum because I am aggressive as town to a certain extent. There is a difference but I'm not sharing how to tell.

meh

In post 409, pistachi0n wrote:I'm starting to scum-read farside, I think she's being dodgier and less strong than usual.

That's nice. It was called RL issues and lack on concentration.

In post 413, Davsto wrote:Meh.

Read through. Kinda finding it hard to get reads at the moment, sorry. Still liking the Hecatia vote but barely.

I mean, I'm usually pretty mediocre at this but I've usually caught
something
half-decent at this point. Considering a full from-start read through tomorrow because it's Saturday then~

Hi I'm going to keep calling Heca scum while doing nothing else in the game.
DIE.

Sorry I feel my mind drifting but Im currently at page 18 right now.

So far scum reads are:

Dav
Pist

Leaning scum:
massive
LC
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 772, Davsto wrote:Probably because before that I didn't feel the need to vote before. The post I voted in would have been just after I got home from school so my mindset was probably different.

Last I checked you were scum reading the pair soooooooooo it seems you were just not voting and then saw others vote and joined it.
Reads pretty weak.

In post 773, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:farside: Why are you time warping?

~Sakura

If you are asking about my reads from the start it was explained I needed to read from the start. I think it is helping me. I have only 12 pages left.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Hecatia Lapislazulli

I dislike not science's posts.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

Hi nacho

What can I do you for

I know you can actually read me so would you like to chat about whatever it is you are seeing? I was townreading bulge so I think your slot is town but that vote irks me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 113, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:I think people who are 'good' at this game should tell me where the scum motivation in Sakura's posting is, because I seem to be missing it!

I see something about incongruence of sheeping someone and not wanting to understand their stance and blahblahblah, but that's dreadfully boring. Hell, I would have voted just for the sake of the flowchart.

There's also ETL blowing what's been done drastically out of proportion- asking why not to second guess a sheep on like page 2 of the game.

While yes, she has been asking for 'simple' explanations, it looks more like she's vastly overexaggerating what has happened.

Of course, this is IIoA.

If they're town I suspect MS will reign her in.

The attack on Sakura because she wasn't trying to understand Thor's reasons for voting was something I didn't agree with because it seemed pretty clear to me that Sakura wasn't sleeping Thor because she thought he found something, she was just sheeping Thor for the hell of it. However, this rebuttal in and of itself isn't exactly something that's hard to come up with or hard to post, so notscience entering the game and doing this instead of looking for scum is pretty bleh.

In post 130, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:I am scumreading them.

I think they are trying hard to oversell a derpy town, along with their vote on us without actually prodding us and trying to read us.

This reasoning is weak. You give no reasons for why they're trying too hard to sell derpy town, no reasons for why their play is even derpy, and the "they're not trying to read us!" point falls pretty flat when you haven't really made any effort to read anyone yourself.

In post 215, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:can we acknowledge how massive is nitpicking words like thats supposedly a scumtell? ya have to be smoking something to think thats in any way town.

Massive "nitpicking words" is the argument that he didn't believe that Sakura had the leaning reads she talked about having earlier in the game. And yes, he's attacking semantics, but I don't think his angle was horrible/unreasonable like you're painting it out to be.

In post 432, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Frankly I'm willing to start survivalism voting but there isn't a solid counterwagon and somehow people think thats okay?

"There's no counter wagon! We must be town!" is an atrocious argument.

In post 587, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Can we pretty please just lynch Ank?

I'll give out sexual favors.

We could also lynch davvyboy, because for all the talk he does about how much he scumreads us he sure isn't trying to campaign our wagon or read other people.

Forming a magical scumread on your counter wagon isn't exactly the towniest thing in the world.
Your Davesto push because Davesto hasn't given a lot of committed reads is also easy lynch garbage.

All in all, there's not a vaguely town thought process that not science has been able to form this entire game. His scum reads have been for throwaway, easy reasons and on easy targets; some of his defenses have been true when defending Sakura, sure, but pointing out things that are true regardless of alignment is not a strong indicator of town. His response to ETL's suspicion on him is painfully fake, and while some of Sakura's posts have been OK, they haven't been enough to dig not science out of the whole he's dug for the slot.

Would be curious if Sakura could make a case on why she thinks notscience has been "obvious town", though; I think sometimes hydraing with someone and seeing their play unfold in real time with knowledge of their alignment in mind the entire time can be enlightening and would be curious if she saw stuff that I didn't.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 778, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Hi nacho

What can I do you for

I know you can actually read me so would you like to chat about whatever it is you are seeing? I was townreading bulge so I think your slot is town but that vote irks me.

If your slot wants to defend itself, would rather see Sakura defend it than you; not overly interested in seeing you defending yourself.

If you want to help me see where I'm going wrong with a read on you, talk to me about your picture of the game; all of your reads have been pretty one-dimensional or shallow and I think you can do better than you've done this game.

Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:52 am

I will once I have time, im restricted to phoneposting for the most part.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Thor:
Could you talk to me about your Ank read? The only part of your case I understand (because there are a lot of words and words are bad!) is the following:

In post 664, Thor665 wrote:So your first instinct on seeing a case from him was to go, he's wrong, but, man, how obvious he's scumhunting what with those wrong conclusions I can see and understand the town and not scum thought process?

I don't really buy that, I have to say.

And I disagree that you can't very strongly townread someone for making an incredibly wrong case. And that wouldn't be a statement I don't think you'd disagree with me on? So I'm misreading something somewhere and I'd like to know where.

Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:10 am

Well I don't even know what i'm supposed to be defending myself from, since notty made those posts and the only thing i know is that we're town and you're misreading us. Your stance bothers me because i know notscience becomes very obvtown and he's been doing so this game, if anything the scumreads im getting is because of my play and not his, so... what?

~Sakura
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm tempted to use puppies to help get Hecatia lynched for irony reasons regarding notscience...
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Lying Cat:

In post 457, Lying Cat wrote:Of course, that brings us to Sakura, which is probably where I would've put the vote if I'd been super active from the start, but here's the rub there: She's in survival mode. She's not gonna do anything alignment indicative right now because she's on the defensive with a big sign reading everyone's out to get me. My response to that is to leave her alone for a little bit and check back when she pops her head out of the turtle shell and I can harass her until I figure her alignment out.

The belief that Sakura can't be read when she's on the defensive is... strange? As scum, she realizes that people are less inclined to attack her when she's on the defensive and thus goes on the defensive more often; I'm also surprised you're not attacking her hydra partner as a result of this belief because his posts are much more problematic than hers.

In post 457, Lying Cat wrote:Farside's reentry to the thread came with 2/3 of the post being agreement with ETL. Not just agreement, but "That's how I was feeling". And then she says "ETAngels is null", which doesn't sound like a reasonably or logical conclusion from her previous post. Literally 7 minutes before.

Your argument that farside agreed with ETL twice and thus should be town reading ETL is a weak one. I can agree/disagree with someone plenty but that doesn't translate into town/scumreading them as a result; most people are that way. It's not like farside went "man, ETL is killing this game, I'm agreeing with everything she's doing holy shit also she's null".

In post 551, Lying Cat wrote:He's playing spectacularly under par. He has yet to do anything town indicative of him, but his response to me has been clearly scum motivated. What better way to respond to someone who is actively pushing at you and trying to figure you out than continuing to call them stupid and ignoring their questions.

The way you're trying to figure him out is by doing nothing and asking him to sell you on his vote. I can see why he would regard that push as stupid and instead would rather see you do something else. Maybe you're right and he truly believes that if he explains why he's voting who he's voting and try to sell you on it that he will be revealed as scum and lynched, but I doubt it.

In post 652, Lying Cat wrote:Hmmm. Your issue with single vote wagons is that they are useless and unlikely to go anywhere, correct? And I'm saying your vote was useless and unlikely to go anywhere. I don't see a purpose in saying "Yeah, other people were voting on the wagon with me" when my issue is hypocrisy in intentions, not hypocrisy in words. Unless you'd like to argue that your vote was useful and likely to actually lead to something?

I don't think Thor's vote on Vedith was useless. I can see Thor viewing your vote on him to be useless.
I'd like to think the reason for different views on similar votes to be obvious, but maybe I'm wrong? Let me know if so.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 783, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Well I don't even know what i'm supposed to be defending myself from, since notty made those posts and the only thing i know is that we're town and you're misreading us. Your stance bothers me because i know notscience becomes very obvtown and he's been doing so this game, if anything the scumreads im getting is because of my play and not his, so... what?

~Sakura

I'm scum reading your slot because of his play.
I'm asking you to defend him and make a case on not science being obvtown.

Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:21 am

I could make a case on notscience being town if i had to read him, but knowing his alignment beforehand doesn't help.
Also it would be a really bad idea to lynch us, but now that i realize that Davsto claimed JK and he's scumreading us it would be a bad idea if he interfered with our action tonight so im just going to say we're some sort of nerfed gunsmith (nerfed cop? dunno exactly on what kind of category would this role fall).

~Sakura
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:24 am

Wait, why are you even asking ME to make a town case on notty when you know im pretty bad at making cases (more so town cases) all the time u.u

~Sakura
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Davsto »

Don't worry, I'm not gonna interfere with your action tonight. I'm hoping to get you lynched before then.

I mean, if you live that long then I probably will block you but ya know.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 787, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:I could make a case on notscience being town if i had to read him, but knowing his alignment beforehand doesn't help.
Also it would be a really bad idea to lynch us, but now that i realize that Davsto claimed JK and he's scumreading us it would be a bad idea if he interfered with our action tonight so im just going to say we're some sort of nerfed gunsmith (nerfed cop? dunno exactly on what kind of category would this role fall).

~Sakura

Full claim.

If he's obvtown, tell me how he's obvtown.

You have the ability to make cases; claiming you don't is ridiculous.

Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:30 am

In response to your post-

In regards to the first part I honestly had very little in the way of actual thoughts.

In regards to the secobd, they had done absolutely nothing but put a weak vote down while there was pressure coming from others who weren't even voting us. I noted the detainees because it felt like they were trying to oversee themselves as useless and as a way to absolve themselves later.

In regards to the third, I disagree.

In regards to the fourth, I admittedly was throwing everything and the kitchen sink in.

In response to the fifth, we wanted a wagon on and early in the game. Sakura told me how he'd react as town and as scum. Hint: he was who we voted early when the first wave of stupidity happened. When he picked up traction here, he exhibited the calmness when Wagoned that sakura told me was typical of scum-him.

And if you look at the game we have been talking about, he felt way nor proactive in going out and scumreading people and ot felt like he was actually trying to solve things there whereas here its just been variants on a scumread of us which felt like he dint actually care about the rest of the playlist, just us.

I liked bulges early posts, he has been pretty accurate reading me when the rest of the playerlist us being stupid. Add on that ank vote which at the time was someone with little to no suspicion on him felt more like something town would do. If he was scum he could have just voted someone already veing voted or someone useless and didn't.

I liked far side and her c atchups seeing some of the same things I have. I liked some of her early posts and its a gain mass of hypocrisy compared to my stance on rc wanting me pl'd in that mini but it felt town to me here. Overall I just felt like there was this annoyance throughout her posts that left me with a town vibe.

I honestly have been trying to remember what I liked about vedith.

My pistachios stance is pretty much a too b atshit to be scum stance. Etl Pointe out meta that could point otherwise so I've been considering it but im having a hard time seeing pistachios for scum

Coming into this game I wanted to try and get under ca's skin. I was anticipating a fil out because e tls been rather nasty to me lately amd the posts in the maf pt of the last antihero game. So I alternated between lurking and jabs at them and then I didnt see that reaction which bothers me. I liked her responses to me because they made sense to me, and im not sure shes that big of an asshole as scum or why shed be trying to discredit us. There's also what I said about a davvyboy scumflip meaning they are town.

I liked wingadings. I liked his response to coming back lurking lurking and I need to reply to his wall but overall I get towns vibes.

Im reading Catalan as useless town which I understand is a stark contrast to my earlier stance but im not really interested in lynching them today.

I honestly don't know why im townreading Thor which is probably a bad thing but
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:31 am

Nacho go look back at my first molliepost

First letter of each sentence going backwards

I misspelled it but im bad at life and its close enough
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:33 am

In post 790, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 787, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:I could make a case on notscience being town if i had to read him, but knowing his alignment beforehand doesn't help.

~Sakura

Full claim.

Dr. Constance Petersen, Psychologist, we can check a player each night and we get a positive if they have the ability to make kills and havent killed anyone yet.

The 2nd is like... what... how am i supposed to explain how someone is obvtown when i DONT have to read the slot on my own? If i had had to read him then maybe.

I don't really understand why you're asking me to make a town case on my own hydra partner =/
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:33 am

In post 793, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
In post 790, Nachomamma8 wrote:

~Sakura

Full claim.

Dr. Constance Petersen, Psychologist, we can check a player each night and we get a positive if they have the ability to make kills and havent killed anyone yet.

The 2nd is like... what... how am i supposed to explain how someone is obvtown when i DONT have to read the slot on my own? If i had had to read him then maybe.

I don't really understand why you're asking me to make a town case on my own hydra partner =/

~Sakura
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:34 am

Which is why I've been playing defensive.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:42 am

Can we stop being bad now and lynch ank
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 792, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Nacho go look back at my first molliepost

First letter of each sentence going backwards

I misspelled it but im bad at life and its close enough
Which post is this?

Anyway, I still don't buy it so I'm gonna be blocking you tonight, but lynching you is not the right choice.

UNVOTE:
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:50 am

In post 797, Davsto wrote:Anyway, I still don't buy it so I'm gonna be blocking you tonight, but lynching you is not the right choice.

Did you even read our claim, our role gets progressively weaker as the game goes on, if you dont believe our role then you should be lynching us not blocking us.

~Sakura
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:50 am

That is very shitty play.

Just saying.

Its the post where I was talking in all contraction and short words in response to massives nitpicking.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”