Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 772, Wisdom wrote:well yeah, when i see people thinking they can meta read me, i troll them. especially given i know who echo is and it's extra funny

i dont get why that quote indicates fluff scum? And I don't understand your cabd scumread either. How is that different than usual cabd?

pedit: @farside

Bins is part of the fluffy account.
I find bins to be wishy washy scum. How is that not clear.
Is Medea a town read or something? You think posting about what to do and not do in the game should be town when you do nothing else?

In post 774, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 764, Idiocy wrote:I'm calling it crap because you accuse us of not responding to the questions asked when neither of us had posted since the questions where asked.

Who the fuck are you kidding? PN asked you in why you don't want to lynch Wisdom when he's annoying, and TierShift makes a post directly after that in , and you defend yourself by saying "neither of us had posted since the questions were asked"? Do you think we are blind??

For those of you at home, this is the post progression:

In post 449, Idiocy wrote:
In post 79, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 31, Fluff Central wrote:This is a game with a fuckton of hydra, so we all need to be considerate of our postcounts. Please please please try to keep them under control, if someone's posting gets over the top out of control they need to be purged

Notscience:

1) Good luck getting us lynched because I'm sure as fuck not going to artificially deflate my post when it's fun to post and I'm in the greatest hydra on both side of the Mississippi.

2) If you're serious about changing the spam meta, the important things to cut down on are more objective than postcount. I've never understood why it is difficult to scroll past a string of 5 posts of someone having fun. In my opinion, it's the protracted arguments where people say the same thing over and over again instead of looking and comprehending another player's argument that provide damage to game state and the way you change that is by playing with extra care and consideration, not by threatening to policy lynch people who don't play the way you want them to.

-Grandpa Oil

In post 113, Oil Tycoons wrote:Cabd's playing well if scum.
I would rather talk to penguin though because penguin!!!

No offense Cabd :(

In post 115, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 114, Medea the Alien wrote:Unfortunately that's not as viable

Spoiler: IRL Shit, people who don't care can skip
She had a knee blowout tonight and is sort of in incredible amounts of pain, so posting will be limited and likely venty; direct questions can be relayed through me if need be. If she's feeling better she'll hop back in but no major promises.

Tell her I hope she feels better!

Also, I'm treating you like a live snake until further notice, Cabd.

what do you think?

Tier responded to something else
obvious
and the post was 3 minutes later.
Seriously you are trying too hard here.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

I find that to be in line with how Cabd usually is (at least as of late), yes.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

So what is your point?
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Idiocy »

No seriously I want to know. Are you going to tell me Kuro that you were never posting a response to something and had to go?
Or never seen someone post something and left without fucking answering questions asked 3 fucking minutes prior to a post that was in regards to something entirely different?
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 777, Kuroko Network wrote:So what is your point?

your the one saying my point is wrong and I'm saying your stretching it to be more then it is.

In post 776, Wisdom wrote:I find that to be in line with how Cabd usually is (at least as of late), yes.

That's nice.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

as for fluffy, ns's reactions to things looked town enough. I am not as good at reading Bins, but I don't see anything scummy in her posts.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 778, Idiocy wrote:No seriously I want to know. Are you going to tell me Kuro that you were never posting a response to something and had to go?
Or never seen someone post something and left without fucking answering questions asked 3 fucking minutes prior to a post that was in regards to something entirely different?

Oh, so now it is my fault that Tier had to go and didn't see the post right in front of his, but somehow earlier you said my point was crap because "neither of us had posted since the questions were asked"?

Fine...

How do you explain this post then?
In post 548, Idiocy wrote:VOTE: kuroko

I feel this is the right place to vote rn
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

If you didn't say my point was crap, instead just said something along the lines of "Oops, Tier missed that post" or something along that line, I wouldn't be having this push.

My point is perfectly valid and you trying to attack me for it reads scum-motivated.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Wisdom »

yeah everyone is scum, bravo
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

No, right now it's the three on my list.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I'm conflicted, I like Idiocy's points and replies towards Kuroko and I don't like Wisdom's replies towards Kuroko, specially the "Yeah everyone's scum" remark.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

What do you like about Idiocy's points?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Luna Fox »

The thing about your attacks on wisdom about the vote. And your attack on them about not replying to the question, it does look like a stretch.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

:/

What do you think about her reads on Muki, Fluffy, and Medea?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Agree with Muki, im still conflicted about Fluff, so i can see why idiocy reached that stance, I don't think anything Medea's done this game mean anything, since apparently the thing i thought that was town was supposed to be null.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

Are you better at reading notscience or Bins? Can you flesh out your Fluff Central read? I need to have a talk with pieguy with regard to that slot too later. Specifically, what are your feelings of Bins posts?
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 781, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 778, Idiocy wrote:No seriously I want to know. Are you going to tell me Kuro that you were never posting a response to something and had to go?

Oh, so now it is my fault that Tier had to go and didn't see the post right in front of his, but somehow earlier you said my point was crap because "neither of us had posted since the questions were asked"?

Fine...

How do you explain this post then?
In post 548, Idiocy wrote:VOTE: kuroko

I feel this is the right place to vote rn

Funny you are still arguing this like its a big deal but didn't awnser my question.

In post 789, Luna Fox wrote:Agree with Muki, im still conflicted about Fluff, so i can see why idiocy reached that stance, I don't think anything Medea's done this game mean anything, since apparently the thing i thought that was town was supposed to be null.

I think I always expect more from cabd, hence why I said I'm bias.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Are you better at reading notscience or Bins? Can you flesh out your Fluff Central read? I need to have a talk with pieguy with regard to that slot too later. Specifically, what are your feelings of Bins posts?

Bins for me.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

I purposely ignored your question because it's pointless busiwork. Everything was clearly explained in the post you called "crap" which I have proven not to be. Do you want to rescind that accusation?
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 792, Idiocy wrote:
In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Are you better at reading notscience or Bins? Can you flesh out your Fluff Central read? I need to have a talk with pieguy with regard to that slot too later. Specifically, what are your feelings of Bins posts?

Bins for me.

farside, there were 3 questions in that post. If you want to ninja somebody's else's question, can you at least answer all three of them?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 771, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:Wait, I'm supposed to let the "Yes Wisdom meant to vote for the largest wagon but is blinder than Stevie Wonder" go? How is the pure fabricated bullshit of 'he didn't read a vote count' a legitimate belief?

You fool. The entire topic of discussion was about myself for the past few pages. Just after your post, it came right from the horse's mouth that he was "sheeping" strong town voices. It comes as no surprise that he decides to put a vote on the easiest target (keeping in mind that your largest aforementioned wagon had only three votes) while fabricating justification that doesn't really pass the bullshit test. Meanwhile, you continue with this elementary angle of attack based upon your incorrect semantic assumptions about the crux of my argument, while ignoring the main motivations behind my push on Wisdom.

AJ NOTE: TOOK THIS PART OUT, MOVED IT DOWN FOR SPECIFIC ADDRESSING. NOTE NOT FULL POST IN FLUID FORM.
There. Now I can't be misrepresenting.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:But by definition, that's a naked vote. So you like select naked votes by select people. But now the fact that he didn't explain his town reads is an issue and, on the vote, it was unexplained and so also an issue. And certainly, WoF's vote on you had the prior reasons of, and I quote, ":/". There are quotes where he specifies what makes him ":/" but nothing much more than Wisdom's own vote. You're picking and choosing what you like, not by some scum tell, but by preconceived notions.

This is a strawman argument. Continue defending your buddy with semantic bullshit while twisting my words to fit your agenda. Wisdom's vote included overtly unnecessary redressive action that was inappropriate for an ordinary town-motivated "naked" vote. Feel free to call it whatever it is you wish, maybe a "clothed" vote. Because underneath, it's just skin and bones.

Oh man, now we drop logical fallacies like skrillex drops bass. You called WoF's vote naked. A naked vote is something with little to no reasoning. Something both WoF's and Wisdom's vote share. There's no misrepresentation to say you're saying one is fine but going nuts over the other for the same reason.

You say his vote is 'redressive', what is he trying to remedy? He has FOUR POSTS after he posts that. One is a confirm, one an RVS and one a catch-up post. How can you remedy what doesn't exist? The issue is, your push on wisdom is exactly the same reason you think WoF's vote is fine. Riddle me how the two are different enough to each warrant a scum and null read respectively.

In post 398, Kuroko Network wrote:This seems like a very lazy attempt to slip on a vote on whom he thinks is the largest wagon -- he might not be aware that there is only one vote on me.

Ironically enough, there were two votes on you before wisdom voted.

Really, you say I'm arguing semantics about the crux of your argument but all I read from you are words meant to slip over people's heads and vague references.

It comes as no surprise that he decides to put a vote on the easiest target (keeping in mind that your largest aforementioned wagon had only three votes) while fabricating justification that doesn't really pass the bullshit test

-Easiest Target. Pretty subjective, nothing backing this.
-'fabricating justification that doesn't pass the bullshit test'. What exactly was fabricated? What exactly doesn't pass the bullshit test.

Meanwhile, you continue with this elementary angle of attack based upon your incorrect semantic assumptions about the crux of my argument, while ignoring the main motivations behind my push on Wisdom.

This entire sentence can be summed up as 'words'. What you're saying is that I'm saying something you feel is incorrect and missing your point, but you attempt to remedy
none
of this.

In post 771, Kuroko Network wrote:

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:And then you want to tell me a naked vote is more null to you?

Did I not already make a statement that a naked vote is null, while one that is embellished with bullshit to look like a reasonable vote is scummy? Then I'll say it again.

So you say once that Wisdom's vote is 'skin and bones underneath'. Here you say a naked vote is null and Wisdom's vote is embellished? But Wisdom's vote was naked and that was the exact first reason you had an issue with it, as I stated in my last post. Would you kindly explain the difference between WoF's and Wisdom's lack of content that makes you have an issue with one vote and not the other? I think the amount of content given by Wisdom is such that only his vote is really relevant in his iso up to that point and WoF's only dealing with you came from that vote and the post prior (at that point).

Tell me, Aj, for the record, are you townreading Wisdom? Why?

I have three townreads (Luna, Tammy, PT). I don't actively look for town reads. My philosophy is that town will reveal itself through good play so I just search for scum.

Aj The Epic diving in like Wisdom's knight of shining armor while delivering misrepresentations of my argument only confirm my belief that I have caught two scum, with one case.

Doth thou concede no knowledge of whom you instilled bigoted words towards? Let it be heard that I, a level 17 Dwarvish Paladin, am using Smite Evil on thine undead skeleton behind whilst shielding the most fine damsel with Mercy.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Are you better at reading notscience or Bins?

What is this supposed to mean. Which read im feeling better about? I don't know how i'm supposed to read any of them better than the other and i don't even know which posts are which.
In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Can you flesh out your Fluff Central read?

Still disliking the Kamigami discredit, specially since as you guys know now, i know at least one of those 2 exists (being me). And obscuring their thoughts instead of laying them out (Now that i think about it, Idiocy did the same thing, but they said they could be asked as opposed to Fluff specifically stating that they weren't willing to share back then)
Liked the way fluff posted when i was asking them if they agreed with my vote on them.
In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Specifically, what are your feelings of Bins posts?

Which are those?
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Idiocy »

Also funny moment when I was reading I just post in the pt my read to tier and I put leaning town to scum read on fluffy within 10 pages.
Tier laughed at me.
I just said his first few post was something I read there that rang well and then it started reading more and more scummy.
I didn't care for bins response towards OT, it reads like he's scared to say the wrong thing and I see no reason for town to be scared.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Oh i thought 790 was directed at me, no wonder it looked like an odd question.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 796, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Are you better at reading notscience or Bins?

What is this supposed to mean. Which read im feeling better about? I don't know how i'm supposed to read any of them better than the other and i don't even know which posts are which.
In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Can you flesh out your Fluff Central read?

Still disliking the Kamigami discredit, specially since as you guys know now, i know at least one of those 2 exists (being me). And obscuring their thoughts instead of laying them out (Now that i think about it, Idiocy did the same thing, but they said they could be asked as opposed to Fluff specifically stating that they weren't willing to share back then)
Liked the way fluff posted when i was asking them if they agreed with my vote on them.
In post 790, Kuroko Network wrote:Specifically, what are your feelings of Bins posts?

Which are those?

Fair enough.

What are your thoughts of these posts: Do any of them strike you a certain way, or give you alignment vibes? Do read them.

Spoiler: Bins posts
In post 402, Fluff Central wrote:Bins is here at last and has about an hour!

Engage her!

In post 405, Fluff Central wrote:
In post 403, Luna Fox wrote:

Engage her!

How about some reads?
Do you agree with my vote on you and reasons?
Do you agree with kuruko's vote and reasons?

Uhm, I haven't really read in depth yet. I can do that now.

I obviously do not agree with you vote on me.

RESKIM TIME.

In post 427, Fluff Central wrote:Alright, I guess we're doing this the good ol' fashioned way. Because I'm too lazy to deal with this logging out thing, I'm just gonna type this all messy and ignore format and quoting. Hueahhh. And like update it while I read further. I don't care if this doesn't make sense to you, this is for me and teachers always told me to show my work.

Tammy - entry is null. I'm definitely not townreading Tammy at this point. HOWEVER, I do like the KN read/push/questions that are very well deserved.
Oil Tycoons (hydra of Nachomamma8 and Syryana) - entry is ehhHHHhh. Overall, I feel like I'm going to give a really shit read here but I think that they
can
be scum. That's what I have.
BRantz - I don't like his reads.
Medea the Alien (hydra of penguin_alien and Cabd) - Medea is null. Nothing has necessarily struck me as town or scum.
Ika Zaru (hydra of Ika and Malakittens) - overall meh.
Fluff Central (hydra of notscience and bins) - :3 secret: I skim Notty's posts.
Wall of Fire (hydra of Cephrir and Mastin2) - my initial first impression of their posting is town. I continue to have a null town read on them.
Wisdom - I feel like there's going to be a weird part of me that wants to meta Wisdom because I respect his scum game as a player BUT I like his reads so far and he hasn't pinged me and that's enough for me. I have to reread the stuff that just happened.
Konowa - entry is null. I feel like this read can sadly go either way (I HAVE TOO MANY OF THESE, GIVE ME INTERACTIONS)
Perpetual Nonsense (Hydra of Bert and SXTLHGaiden) - The Collective's entry was fine. I like them so far.
Kuroko Network (hydra of echo echo and pieguyn) - entry is null. Meh to the nod to the Oil Tycoon town read. The FC (hey, thats us!) vote was god awful. Wait, was that pie? I honestly can't tell. I'm not sure if I can distinguish bad reasons/fake reasons yet.
ZeL1nK2 - I'm not reading his posts out of spite until I get an answer to my question.
Kamigami (hydra of Kagami and FakeGod) - Kagami's entry is town but it's nothing to bet the game on.
Luna Fox - hahahHAHAEH AEH. I'm sorry. Lost my cool. Probably town. Meh, Oil Tycoon "town" read. But if Tammy is scum, then Luna is town. And ALSO, I sort of like the whole "I like this person for _____" and blah, but that pretty much solidifies in my mind that they are definitely an alt. I'm going to leave it at that though because I really, really don't care.

people who haven't posted/haven't posted enough for me to gage a read.
Klingoncelt
Aneninen - z 1 post.
LynxKuroneko - meh.
AJ the Epic
Muki- zz. one post.
ProHawk
Idiocy (hydra of Tiershift and farside22)
In post 430, Fluff Central wrote:
In post 403, Luna Fox wrote:

Engage her!

How about some reads?
Do you agree with my vote on you and reasons?
Do you agree with kuruko's vote and reasons?

Sooo...

2) No. I don't think people need to wear their reads on the palm of their hand. Honestly, I find it sort of odd that you're literally calling out your opinion of everyone. It makes me think that you're town, but it's more out of place than someone having to be asked for reads before giving them. I mean, singling out Notty for that is wrong, many other players in this game are guilty of it. And it's null. Scum can make readlists early and town can keep their mouth shut. Play style, maaaan. Especially in this playerlist, I don't think it's out of place at all.

I feel weird answering this question.

3) Definitely not. And it's 100x scummier than your vote. It looks like he's trying to grasp on to justifications.

In post 431, Fluff Central wrote:
In post 429, Oil Tycoons wrote:All you have to say about my slot is that my entrance is meh and I could be scum?

Bins? Don't do this to me.

Sorry,

I really don't know how to approach a read on you and notty isn't being helpful at all.

In post 432, Fluff Central wrote:Because I can't really be like "just pretend they aren't someone you've played with before", because that isn't 100% true. There's this weird influence in my head (actually, that little voice might be notty pestering me on Facebook) that I need to actually interact with you to get a read. Because I keep telling myself "yeah, that post is towny but I mean they could still be scum."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”