BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

And you did not say that.... Do you see why I am going to shoot you now? You have basically claimed I am Scum or a PR. As town I can only believe that Town would only soft claim PR to draw NK. Scum will only soft claim PR to avoid a lynch. I know that some people are slow and cant for some reason think of the possibilities of an action. But I ain't one of those people and I have a gun.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Blade, you shouldn't shoot.
Getting a Cop Result is much more important.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I was thinking of something witty to say, but I will just drop this.

Cop should investigate tonight regardless of what he thinks blacle will do. Blacle shouldn't shoot, but if he does no one will die at his hands because cop would have copped.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

My bad I forgot that you guys don't know how to fact check. And honestly I don't see why you need too. I however know that I am correct. I am going to shoot at this scumbag(Chilled Tea). I will be killed to draw the NK. if kuroi flips town, cop should investigate Wguerts. Tomorrow if Chilled tea is scum or Kuroi is scum, cop does not claim. If any of the 2 flips town, cop should claim to rule him out of the POE. Everyone should then lynch the most scummy person within the POE.

This is my will. I am going to die tonight. Remember JK if Kuroi flips scum I am not going to shoot chilled tea. and you can feel free to jail me to save me. We will then have another extra shot for the cop to investigate again.
Let us leverage our power against these scumlords!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I hope this is some kind of reaction test or something because I am finding it difficult to believe he wouldn't understand the mechanics of this game.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 765, BlacleWorks wrote:

Clumsy I think you asked the question so I will answer it now. X gains a number when scum dies. so we had 5 shots at the begining of night 1. I know I shot. I know you JK'd me. I don't know if the cop investigated. So we have 2 to 3 shots left. Which is enough to shoot and investigate or JK and investigate.

If town tells me not to shoot I won't. (I'm still gonna shoot you chilled tea you know that I am a loose cannon.)

Don't shoot!

Also when you sober up, go read the mechanics of the game again. You've got it wrong. When a town PR dies, X(town) gains a power. When scum dies, Y(scum) gains a power. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _is_Caring

(Chilled, I realize that you already said all of that, but it seems it needs repeating.)
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

I am correct. We gave 2 to 3 shots. I do not care how it may appear how I came into this knowledge. What matters is that I am correct. I don't make shit easy for scum and give out free info. Their is a reason I come off as anti-town and that is because the site meta of town play is just horrific and plays right into scum hands in any scum meta.

Site meta is so fucking horrible that you cannot avoid a day one lynch as a PR by claiming VT. On forum mafia the first lynch is supposed to be completely random and it being completely random is another way of catching scum. Because scum doesn't want to die. If its left up to chances the chances of them dying are much higher than any of us catching scum. As a matter of fact we catch scum by their slips and not by anything else. So as long as scum doesn't say anything overly scummy they won't get lynched easily. So they have a much better chance of not being lynched when it is random.

That being said. Half of you don't even know how to properly argue and retreat after a certain level of frustration which makes it very hard to read a persons alignment when you don't care for or don't know of the site meta town reads. From my perspective town reads are shoddy at best and I have a constant scum read on everyone that fluctuates. Whoever is the most scummy is the scum as far as I am concerned so please stop with the posturing its sickening. If town would simply behaves in a manner that reflects their alignment and stop trying to game each other we might be able to get some god damn where without scum being as obvious as that man we lynched yesterday.

P-Edit:
If what you believe is true please explain to me Tex Cat why is alexcellent is dead we do not have 2 to 3 shots left? Please explain to me that I am incorrect on how we have 2 to 3 shots left. Please for a second recognize that my result is the same as yours. It is only when I was asked how I came to that result that it appeared that I was wrong. Do you see that it is obvious that I would not come to that answer with the math I provided. It is clear that I am not here to play this game for you. What strikes me as odd is that if you all actually looked back and read the rules you would know that my answer is correct and would just shut the fuck up about and think. "thats odd." But nope you make the assumption about an actions intentions that you know nothing about. This is what we like to refer to as a BIAS. From here on if refuse to recognize that your an idiot for not seeing past this rouse than what you are suffering from is CONFIRMATION BIAS.

Town should not be trying to correct town. Town should be trying to correct scum because scum just might slip. You guys know I am town so please if you are not scum stop playing like scumlords. I swear it's like your all caught under the "Well if I gotta be VT might as well work on my scum game." spell.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

when it isn't random.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Hahahaha Ok, I think I got what BW is trying to say. Lets not pester him anymore about this.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:09 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Whatver your still getting shot, and it's because you are pushing persivul with kuroi and not because you scum slipped. I can't trust scum slips from you people sometimes because VT's are always trying to work on their scum game...
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:10 am

Post by chilledtea »

Sure. You can shoot me. However, it is your responsibility ultimately, not mine.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:14 am

Post by texcat »

In post 783, chilledtea wrote:Hahahaha Ok, I think I got what BW is trying to say. Lets not pester him anymore about this.

OK, but I still have no clue.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:21 am

Post by chilledtea »

That topic is best left alone, trust me.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

@Mod, I'm afraid I need replacement. I'd not realised I was going to be away for two weeks starting next week. It would be best for me to leave now as to hinder the flow of the game less by giving my replacement more time to catch-up.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

Mod, you needn't get a replacement.

We're lynching Wgeurts now.

He was and has been active elsewhere in the forum while was and has been doing nothing here.
In addition, THIS request has only shown up in this particular game.
Reason: HERE (I bet this tell exists in different forms and phrasings, but this is my definition.)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

Blacle did you actually read the mechanics of this game?
Let's finish off Kuroi now then lynch his buddy Wgeurts tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Wgeurts Today, Kuroi Tomorrow.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:46 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 789, Aneninen wrote:Mod, you needn't get a replacement.

We're lynching Wgeurts now.

He was and has been active elsewhere in the forum while was and has been doing nothing here.
In addition, THIS request has only shown up in this particular game.
Reason: HERE (I bet this tell exists in different forms and phrasings, but this is my definition.)

Inaccurate. I am not sure if I can elaborate on this? I am not in any of those games.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:20 am

Post by wgeurts »

Anen that's a lie.
I've requested a backup mod and am replacing from the only other game I'm in.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:20 am

Post by wgeurts »

But hey it's ongoing
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Persivul »

I'm cool with lynching wgeurts for his play and to save mod from getting a replacement, but not sure the replacement request is a tell. He's been behind in a game he's modding, although he hasn't mentioned the upcoming 2-week thing there yet.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Maxous »

i don't think the replacing out is indicative.

wguerts keeping his mouth completely shut when scum-shotty was being wagoned, despite being very willing to lead the town and strong-arm wagons earlier in the game combined with nothing but promises of content on day 2 would be a reason to vote him though.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

That's not the only thing because of which I scumread Wgeurts. (And I did not lie. I checked the "Recent Posts" section, and because of the Site Rules I'm not talking about this any further.)
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Clumsy »

I have service for a little bit. I think I know what's going on. If so... That's brilliant. Don't push the subject any more. My number 1 lynch is still Wgeurts I think.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 798, Clumsy wrote:I have service for a little bit. I think I know what's going on. If so... That's brilliant. Don't push the subject any more. My number 1 lynch is still Wgeurts I think.

Clumsy is obv-town. Good to know.

Return to “Completed Open Games”