Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I'm trying to sort meuh by asking her about her thought process on you because I think if she's scum you are a very obvious pocket target I am not attacking her townread on you
You are always gonna be my love
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 796, Mandate wrote: I think 578 is hard to fake / unlikely to be made as a fake
huh, why?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Mandate »

In post 794, Merlyn wrote:
In post 793, Mandate wrote: There's not even that much hesitation there's just a lot of people that I'm already never changing my read on to the point that the people who are just below that are causing me a lot of angst
what, never? Which ones?
I'm very very sold on Dann Implo Keyleth Brown Eyes towns

I'm also very sold on Taly Sakura

I like Meuh less than the above and then you a large amount less than Meuh (but I still like you!)

I said what I said about Aristeia because I thought it was necessary but I didn't really wanna share how I feel about everyone in the scumpool until everyone in it does more
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 512, Mandate wrote:
In post 508, beeboy wrote: I don’t really think Meuh has done anything special in all honesty.
What conclusion should I draw from this

Do you think Meuh is scum? Do you think they're just meh town but you don't think she deserves all the town credits upon which she has been bestowed? I'm not saying this can't be a genuine thought from you but a post like this really needs a follow up now what? kind of deal.
I already made my post about it, I think there opening was wolfy and they have a few posts they got credit for that feel null or almost even wolfy to me.
#448 for example can easily be reactionary to the question and generally just make me feel Meuh looks worse instead of better.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Can people just use post code so it's easier to follow

Code: Select all

[post]448[/post]

Turns out
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 802, Mandate wrote: I'm very very sold on Dann Implo Keyleth Brown Eyes towns
if you're convinced Dannflor is town and you see 4 votes land on him why are you not defending him?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 804, Sakura Hana wrote: Can people just use post code so it's easier to follow

Code: Select all

[post]448[/post]

Turns out
I'll try and remember in the future
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 802, Mandate wrote:
In post 793, Mandate wrote: There's not even that much hesitation there's just a lot of people that I'm already never changing my read on to the point that the people who are just below that are causing me a lot of angst
what, never? Which ones?

I like Meuh less than the above and then you a large amount less than Meuh (but I still like you!)

I said what I said about Aristeia because I thought it was necessary but I didn't really wanna share how I feel about everyone in the scumpool until everyone in it does more
I feel like this is such a startling amount of confidence, I'm trying to decide if it's town for that or if you're just openwolfing here.

Can you share with me why you don't want to talk about how you feel about your scumreads until they do more? It'll be hard to judge your progression if you're not sharing your earlier thoughts
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Mandate »

I'm not especially worried about him getting limmed.

I'm not going to micromanage every player in the games' votes, I posted my crying emoji and am continuing to think about my townreads and wait for Alisae to do something.
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 685, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 683, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 680, Taly wrote: i dont get your read on her even now, but i agree that her tone in this quote feels unnatural on first glance
Shirou is saying he is leaning towards town on Meuh for that post
No I'm not

It's more like, I was leaning her to scum

but then that post made me lean her to null again
In post 688, Lazy Shirou wrote: Meuh is anywhere between nullscum, null and nulltown depending on my variable mood when I open the thread yes

I don't have a solid read on her atm

p-edit: okay
Can I ask how much you've played with Meuh before? You and I seem to express a level of similar feelings when it comes to Meuh and I'm having a bit of a struggle when it comes to this game so I would love any input you could give me!
In post 702, Mandate wrote: I know I'm probably going to just go spare on D3 at this point and I know that if I go spare on D3 I'm probably going to push for Sakura being spared and I don't know how to feel better about that right now

I don't think anyone needs to worry about me, I'm just being a little neurotic
You've kind of lost me a little here. Given If I was feeling the way you're projecting or at least like, what I'm reading here Sakura would be the last person I spare, infact I'd be probably voting her! Are you like, just really confident on her being a villager but you have her as your what if wrong kinda read and not wanting to lose? Personally when I mumbled in my head who the first four people I'd spare was she didn't come to mind if that helps and I guess you can call that scumhunting but this game feels like a struggle when I thought it'd be comfortable. (Really my mindset is in just spare the comfy vibe townies and I don't have to worry about the wolves but hey.)

Like, I think the biggest thing people are feeling that I'm not getting is the ton of townreads?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 807, Merlyn wrote:
what, never? Which ones?

I feel like this is such a startling amount of confidence, I'm trying to decide if it's town for that or if you're just openwolfing here.

Can you share with me why you don't want to talk about how you feel about your scumreads until they do more? It'll be hard to judge your progression if you're not sharing your earlier thoughts
How is this different from what I did?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 808, Mandate wrote: I'm not especially worried about him getting limmed.

I'm not going to micromanage every player in the games' votes, I posted my crying emoji and am continuing to think about my townreads and wait for Alisae to do something.
why do you townread Dannflor?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 809, Keyleth wrote: what I'm reading here Sakura would be the last person I spare, infact I'd be probably voting her!
It's a shame you can't vote right now then
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 810, Dunnstral wrote:
what, never? Which ones?

I don't remember whatever it is that you did
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 813, Merlyn wrote:
what, never? Which ones?

Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 335, Dunnstral wrote: Going to throw out some wild reads. Brown Eyes, Meuh, Mandate, Taly, Keyleth, Merlyn are townies.
is this what you're talking about, Dunn?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 815, Dunnstral wrote:
what, never? Which ones?

Got it. Are you 'very, very sold' on those townreads and you will 'never change your vote on them', then?
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Mandate »

Keyleth I don't scumread Sakura I have her as like 90% town I'm just really angsty about losing to the last 10%

I simply don't think Dannflor can present as cohesive a narrative as scum as he did this game, i found it very easy to track exactly what Dannflor was thinking that never entered his posting and then his future posting followed the unspoken trajectory more than the spoken trajectory. Scum try to (usually succeed too) keep narrative cohesiveness from post to post but they usually struggle to have a coherent ""out of thread pov"" that underlines the posts that they actually make. I don't think Dannflor does this successfully as scum.
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 779, Mandate wrote: Fascinating, Keyleth

I was very strongly considering voting Beeboy :P
I feel as if you're doing this to make my brainwork overtime and it's working. :lol:
In post 784, Merlyn wrote: EBWOP
In post 777, Keyleth wrote: I’ve seen Aristeia get a few votes and when I look at their posts such as and I get this sort of, too cool for school rocker kinda energy that isn’t in the whole what is expected from a villager thing and it was hard for me to tell if the posts they’re making were wolfy to me or just a personality thing. Are they like this normally? It doesn’t help that if I compare their push on Me/Taly to Mandate I can see some clear differences. Basically if we were to go the spare route I would be a tad uncomfortable sending them over but at the same time my curiosity in our very opposite way of playing wants me to see it.

Aristeia's pronouns are she/her.

What do you think villager energy looks like? Will all villagers have it?

Can you explain the clear differences that you talk about here?
Sorry, I don't think I can answer your question. It's not that I don't want to it's just, when I sat here trying to word it doesn't really make that much sense.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 817, Merlyn wrote:
In post 815, Dunnstral wrote:
what, never? Which ones?

Got it. Are you 'very, very sold' on those townreads and you will 'never change your vote on them', then?

Well I did post Bbut I see what you are taking issue with here.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 818, Mandate wrote: Keyleth I don't scumread Sakura I have her as like 90% town I'm just really angsty about losing to the last 10%

I simply don't think Dannflor can present as cohesive a narrative as scum as he did this game, i found it very easy to track exactly what Dannflor was thinking that never entered his posting and then his future posting followed the unspoken trajectory more than the spoken trajectory. Scum try to (usually succeed too) keep narrative cohesiveness from post to post but they usually struggle to have a coherent ""out of thread pov"" that underlines the posts that they actually make. I don't think Dannflor does this successfully as scum.
can you be specific about what narrative/trajectory you're talking about?

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=3&t=91870&user_select%5B%5D=19042

i read this iso and I think mostly he's just shitposting and joking around
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Mandate »

I mean.

Never say never.

But I don't think I'm wrong.
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 789, beeboy wrote:
In post 778, Keyleth wrote:
In post 511, beeboy wrote: Brown Eyes is likely town, but I think I just agree with what implosion said on the matter. In regards to implosion the person I’m sheeping I’m not particularly sure. The style of posting is relatively tricky to read earlier on in a game.
I agree with everything you post to an almost uncomfortable level.
Why do posts like this make me feel like a robot. :cry:
I am so sorry that wasn't at all my intent with the post. I was just reading the thread and you made those posts while I was thinking it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 818, Mandate wrote: I simply don't think Dannflor can present as cohesive a narrative as scum as he did this game, i found it very easy to track exactly what Dannflor was thinking that never entered his posting and then his future posting followed the unspoken trajectory more than the spoken trajectory. Scum try to (usually succeed too) keep narrative cohesiveness from post to post but they usually struggle to have a coherent ""out of thread pov"" that underlines the posts that they actually make. I don't think Dannflor does this successfully as scum.
Huh, what are you referring to?

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”