Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:06 am

Post by eyestott »

Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!
Because according to Titus, I can't agree with someone as its white nightingale if they're town and buddying if they're scum!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Can we lynch eyestott? He is probs scum and titus is peob town. I wpuldnt be surprised if Titus got vigged.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 am

Post by eyestott »

You've given Literally next to no reasons.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 825, eyestott wrote:Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!
Because according to Titus, I can't agree with someone as its white nightingale if they're town and buddying if they're scum!

It's this right here that's the issue. The desperation of having no one suspect you is problematic.

Your speech is awkward and over the top. There's no hunting. No questions. No thought. Solely defending with a bit of OMGUS attack.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:59 am

Post by ika »

so when to we lynch me?
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 am

Post by MTD »

In post 793, tn5421 wrote:@789: Another excuse to disappear and post no content? How many times have you said this already this game?

This was the first time.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:11 am

Post by MTD »

Hey om, still want to lynch eye?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 am

Post by MTD »

other than that:
ika is town and Titus is right that a lynch on him would most likely give us next to zero info.

I don't really like this:
In post 826, Randomnamechange wrote:Can we lynch eyestott? He is probs scum and titus is peob town. I wpuldnt be surprised if Titus got vigged.

since I see no reason to mention the vig possibility on titus right after he says she is probably town, but random is probs still town since that's metal's slot.

Titus is town.
Om is probably town but hard to read for me since I almost never like his posting much as either alignment, still he feels like town.

tn is null to me atmo.
@tn: did you ever answer FourTrouble's question what you meant with this:
In post 607, tn5421 wrote:Pasch is too controversial to lynch right now. Any of your other proposed targets would be fine.

?
I just stumbled across it and it doesn't make much sense to me.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 am

Post by MTD »

I feel eye as probable scum right now from reading through and I think it's definitely the most reasonable wagon at this point.
VOTE: eye

I have no idea how much votes he has at this point but I don't think it's L-1.
still the same old MTD
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 802, Titus wrote:Deadline wagons give zero info. Doubly so if no one actually scum reads the target. It is one thing to have a last second compromise.

All this does is lynch ika for no reason.

I don't disagree in principle, but we have a week until the deadline. Why do you ignore the good reasons to lynch Ika? He is basically steadfastly refusing to participate in the game. He's avoiding discussions, will only entertain lynching lurkers for the consequence free lynches, and is self-voting. He is acting against the interests of town and continues to do so. He's basically pulling a scum Varsoon play.

In post 810, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont even care about who makes sense as buddies anymore i just want this day to fucking end i hate how everyone is buying into the buddy suspicions of a guy who has literally been trying to tie himself to me every single chance he gets since the original Zombeh wagon im fucking tired of the fact that i am literally pouring out every single feeling of mine into all these posts and you guys are fucking believing the bullshit tunnels laid forth by pasch im fuckin tired of the fact that titus over here is being blatantly useless and hypocritical and everyone in this game is too fucking apathetic (which by the way was not helped in the slightest by the actions of Titus) to actually notice the fact that people other than myself, pasch and eye actually may have a chance at being scum and i swear to god i am just so fucking angry at town for being useless fucks i am angry at the fact that half the playerlist had to be replaced already this game makes me so fucking mad i swear to god

Maybe if you made a compelling case instead of yelling at us we'd go along with you. I opposed you because you did literally nothing to make me believe the authenticity of your suspicions on Zombehs or Mathdino. You failed to sell your cases, and they both looked completely disingenuous. The only person you should be angry at is yourself.

I agree about the replacements and inactivity though. I hate letting inactivity determine how a game goes. Of course, your blanket idea to just lynch lurkers means letting inactivity determine how the game goes. Funny how you are "angry" about that, yet you try to take advantage of it for a free lynch.

In post 813, Om of the Nom wrote:just everyone get the fuck on titus i dont even care to argue my points anymore at this time

And this is even less compelling than your previous attacks on people. Why exactly should I listen to you?

In post 816, Titus wrote:Shit this is town.

A temper tantrum is all it takes to get you to change your mind? Seriously? This is the only scummy thing I've seen you do, but it's a doozy.

In post 823, Om of the Nom wrote:titus you have still failed to fucking give a read on anyone else but myself an eye and you have given an entirely myself-alignment-dependent read on pasch you are coasting you are coasting you are coasting and nobody is doing anything about it because they are buying into the fucking paranoia about my towniness that you laid forth

PEDIT: eye get on her if you dont want to be the lynch for today

The lack of reads on many other players is unsurprising since few of them are talking. If you want that to change, you should clam up for a while since half this game is you talking or people responding to you.

In post 825, eyestott wrote:Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!

Why don't you offer some actual reasons for voting Titus beyond simple OMGUS.

In post 826, Randomnamechange wrote:Can we lynch eyestott? He is probs scum and titus is peob town. I wpuldnt be surprised if Titus got vigged.

And you reach these conclusions... why?

In post 828, Titus wrote:It's this right here that's the issue. The desperation of having no one suspect you is problematic.

Your speech is awkward and over the top. There's no hunting. No questions. No thought. Solely defending with a bit of OMGUS attack.

See, this is why not reading the parts of the game that happened before you arrived is problematic. Eye has been one of the most active players in this game, and he has been contributing the whole time. Maybe he's not doing especially well at the moment, but taken as a whole, his actions aren't the way you're describing them. I don't think you're intentionally misrepping, but you are very clearly working from incomplete information. You should go back and ISO Eye and tell me if you still have this conclusion.

In post 834, MTD wrote:I feel eye as probable scum right now from reading through and I think it's definitely the most reasonable wagon at this point.

Why do you think this?

-------------------

I really don't like this sudden flurry of votes and a striking lack of discussion or support for those votes. There are definitely scum among the current pushes and I'd like to some reasons given so that when we have a flip, we'll actually have the information to figure out who the scum are.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 am

Post by MTD »

In post 835, Paschendale wrote:Why do you think this?

Reason that stuck in mind were the recent votechanges that seemed really weird (first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch, then switching to titus which seems like a wagon that isn't going to happen anyway plus it was for meagre reasons) and what Titus said: The posting seems forced and a bit too eager to look good for my liking.

I am not that definitive about this but the other wagons likely to happen are much worse IMO.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 am

Post by MTD »

Or was the question why I think the other wagons are worse?

In that case: ika is town. I've rarely seen scum display this kind of frustration, also ika was basically one of the more town players all game IMO.
next from that is Titus I think? As I said I'm pretty certain that's town-titus and even though zombeh giving up on this sucks, it's not changing my mind there.
still the same old MTD
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

This is bizarre. I mean, cognitively dissonant, balls to the walls, ride me and call me Sally bizarre.

Why would a Vig waste a shot in Town, when he could target lurker fucks and scum with near zero chance of being lynched?

This is the narrative you are setting up, btw. Ignore ika because he's Town and a Vig is likely to get him.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 783, eyestott wrote:I could possibly get behind ika. I'd be much more willing for an ika lynch than an om lynch.
Also, ika has hardly done anything about the setup.
Normally he's bouncing ideas off of others, but he's much more quiet about it. Maybe he already knows all he needs to know.

Context for this reasoning? Yes, ika's self vote that happens after this looks like garbage, but at this point I'm willing to even fucking ignore it as a tell because THIS GAME.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 797, Titus wrote:New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.

Until it's accepted canon that Town do this, then scum do it, win because no one voted them because OMFG, DAT SELF VOTE, IT SO CRAZY.

It's better to at least punish players for their ridiculous behavior, then assume it's protown.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 837, MTD wrote:Or was the question why I think the other wagons are worse?

In that case: ika is town. I've rarely seen scum display this kind of frustration, also ika was basically one of the more town players all game IMO.
next from that is Titus I think? As I said I'm pretty certain that's town-titus and even though zombeh giving up on this sucks, it's not changing my mind there.

I have displayed that much frustration as scum. I also don't have any good meta read on Titus. She's pretty similar as scum and as town, so I'll definitely need more info before reaching a conclusion about her. I definitely don't see town from Ika at all. Either currently or earlier in the day. Can you elaborate on that read?

In post 838, Titus wrote:@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.

I have faked it. I have seen others fake it. And no, the choices are not Ika and Eye. We have many more choices. Don't artificially limit our options. And don't lie about fake absolute towntells.

PeEdit: Ghostlin is 100% correct.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

Post by MTD »

In post 836, MTD wrote:first going on ika which seemed like going for the easy mislynch

nvm this actually
still the same old MTD
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:42 am

Post by ika »

In post 835, Paschendale wrote:I don't disagree in principle, but we have a week until the deadline.
Why do you ignore the good reasons to lynch Ika? He is basically steadfastly refusing to participate in the game.
misrep, i am but nobody is doing jacks shit and we are talking about lurkers and nothign about the game

He's avoiding discussions,
misrep, i am not. plz tell show me a USEFUL converstation that i have ignored. tell me something that has been brought up thats worth a grain of my attention right now?

will only entertain lynching lurkers for the consequence free lynches, and is self-voting.
its bastardized and we have inacitve slots right now. for the self vote, so what?

He is acting against the interests of town and continues to do so.
how outside of what you have listed and i have refuted what am i doing thats not in intrest of town?

He's basically pulling a scum Varsoon play.
nope, i dont do that shit as scum

you want to draw m fire from me pash? if you really want to contiune down this we could have a good old fashin 1v1 right now
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE COUNT 1.13
Om of the Nom (1) ~ FuDuzn
tn5421 (0) ~
MTD (0) ~
ika (3) ~ ika, Paschendale, tn5421,

Ghostlin (1) ~ Flubbernugget,
randomidget (1) ~ , Mathdino,
Mathdino (1) ~ , Ghostlin
Flubbernugget (0) ~
FourTrouble (0) ~
FuDuzn (1) ~ , FourTrouble
Paschendale (0) ~
eyestott (3) ~ randomidget, titus, MTD

titus (2) ~ Om of the Nom, eyestott
It takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is: 17:00 (CST) Monday, January 19, 2015

Not Voting (0):

Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement for Mathdino
Last edited by CooLDoG on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
after a wank.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

for fucks sake pasch shut up and play the fucking game i am not scum you are terrible at reading me move the fuck on
dont go fucking blaming the inactivity on me talking when titus specifically fucking claimed that she changed the fucking gamestate to be between you and i and everyone offered their opinions like once and then fucking shut up
i have been generating so much discussion in all the fucking players of the game and you are fucking acting like a town powerhouse when all you have been doing for the entire game is fucking tunneling on the most active and helpful townie in this game for pushing a lynch you didnt agree with

pasch is fucking operating on extreme bias at this point and literally anything he says is fucking stupid dont even say a single word to me anymore pasch
just fucking read a scum as scum for once instead of going after me or ika
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm like 15 pages behind. Anyone want to give me a summary?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

Ghost, why is your vote on math?

Om, can you give me 1 or 2 reasons why Titus is scum?

MTD, why is eye scum?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

ika, why are you self-voting? What pro-town goal are you pursuing?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”