geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 am

Post by geraintm »

That ended quickly.
Dunno what to say. Think everyone hated my posts for most of the game, but I ended up surviving, I didn't get any townie's incorrectly lynched and I was voting for scum in both day 2 and 3 (and I had intended to be voting kush on day 1 too). That can't be too bad, can it?

Bjc was by far the MVP.
I thought at one point élysé had got an innocent verdict on me, they were so adamant I was town as everyone else around me seemed to think I was scum.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:03 am

Post by sthar8 »

yay good game. MVP: BJ.

Kalimar, fun setup, very balanced. A Masonizer is the same thing as a weak neighborizer, and uses less keystrokes.

I'm going to have to subvert "IDGAF you're all dumb" as my town meta. It really only happens when there are specific factors in play, but it's been often enough recently to create a perception problem.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:03 am

Post by sthar8 »

ger you were a designated mislynch. it happens.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 801, sthar8 wrote: Perfectly fine for them to want to. But when you sign up for a game, that's a commitment to the mod and the other players. Replacing out because "I don't feeeel like it" or "it's inconvenient" is a huge "fuck you" to all those people, and an especially large insult to someone like Eek, who was forced to replace for a legitimate reason.

Wake has repeatedly impressed upon me his willingness to let his arrogance and selfishness negatively impact others. He gets no sympathy here.
That's crap, and you were a coward for insulting me like that when you knew I couldn't respond to you until the game was over.

I replaced into a game, and then the whole site crashed for a week. That's a damned good reason right there to replace out.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by sthar8 »

My alternative was what? Post an MD thread talking about an ongoing game? Message you and trust in your ability to not talk about ongoing games?

Last time I played in the same game as you, you got your ass modkilled for that. After you flaked.

Replacing in represented that you were committing to reading and playing in this game. Instead, you half-assed a day and then replaced out because you'd "lost interest."

If your interest is that fickle, you shouldn't be playing in months-long games.

If you fell behind and just didn't feel like catching up, that's lazy.

And your cavalier attitude towards replacement is both arrogant and selfish.

In my opinion, as someone who's replaced into games you've abandoned
multiple times
, you deserve a punishment for flaking as often as you do. Obviously your sense of shame isn't preventing you from inconveniencing others, maybe an involuntary break would.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Tierce »

:shifty:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”