Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 873, Antihero wrote:don't let it distract from lynching aj the scumbag, though.

he's scum. and very transparently scum at that. lynch him.
We need to consolidate at some point. Not that I want the scumposts to dry up, but we can only lynch one today.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

so... what?

i'll take aj, kdub, or aegor
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by sangres »

so will I. I think of those three, the most null one to us is AJ.

Nacho wants to know wtf kdub's problem with shroom is and that's our current priority.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 857, Antihero wrote:
Anti-hero's posting certainly hasn't clarified anything at all.
haha, is that right?

here's the original PhD vote: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5815906
and a few iso posts later...
here's the bail: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5821468

first off, the "case" is complete bullshit. catboi never "reversed" his read on phd, he simply asked BRO the reason for his vote. also, the timing of catboi's vote was scummy... how...? we don't know, so i guess that's left up to the imagination.

second, there's no attempt to analyze phd or
his
response to the wagon AND/OR the wagon in its
entirety
(aegor, BRO, and actiondan). when it looks like phd's about to get lynched, aj makes sure to hurry up and peel off the wagon and waste no time in incriminating someone on the wagon
he
started.
^that's because he's scum. he's not worried about actually analyzing what happened with the phd wagon; he's only interested in thinking 3 moves ahead and who he's going to attack next
A "few posts" on my iso equate to over 100 posts in thread. Please don't act like it was sudden. I never claimed to make a case on Scar OR catboi. I voted Scar on gut, and made it pretty damn clear it was exactly that. Catboi, I also said I was "Uncomfortable with" Catboi's timing. He voted right after me, made no real case and followed his pattern of having nothing thought out other than these short, unhelpful and frankly bad posts.

Half of Scar's post had been a spam/unhelpful to any case I could've tried to make. I also didn't believe that he would come within a close chance to be lynched so easily, and hence because I wasn't actively pushing for it did not present a case. When I feel someone needs lynching, that's when I present one.

And please. Read my scum games. I'm arguably a better player when scum. You stating anything of mine is "scum logic" is incredibly dangerous because I know and use that to my advantage. I'm not sure anyone here can actively attest to having played a full game against me when I was scum outside of Jake, who died N1. Sangres has at least read some of mine, including an SK game so can probably give some insight into my meta to verify this.
In post 858, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
In post 855, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 733, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Pardon me, I am slowly becomging drunk but jjake is so fucking sucm it isn't even funny anymore
This is garbage... Both jake and HKC need to stop posting towards each other, but Jake doesn't seem to be any bit more likely to be scum than HKC, although I'd take an HKC lynch due to that drunk post streak apparently being Mara... I expect better from mara
ok, is there any reason to why you keep making these kinds of posts, not following througj, and ignoring any and all interaction I try and have with you?

If you want me to stop tunneling, you need to at least try and get me to via interaction, and if you are scum reading me, even slightly, I expect you to firm it up in some way shape or form
I don't want to push it, Mara, because I want you two to calm down and stop storming this thread. Longer posts are better for me, so if you could get some word counts over 100 in some of the posts, that would be fantastic. I'm simply NOT reading you, as your posts have nothing good to glean from them.
In post 872, Antihero wrote:was wondering when scum would show up revving the chainsaw
Oh jesus. He's obviously my buddy because he votes you, right? Not like your shitpost tunneling could possibly warrant a vote...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote:A "few posts" on my iso equate to over 100 posts in thread. Please don't act like it was sudden. I never claimed to make a case on Scar OR catboi. I voted Scar on gut, and made it pretty damn clear it was exactly that. Catboi, I also said I was "Uncomfortable with" Catboi's timing. He voted right after me, made no real case and followed his pattern of having nothing thought out other than these short, unhelpful and frankly bad posts.
didn't say anything was sudden. the timing was calculated pretty well for when the phd wagon came to a peak.
And please. Read my scum games. I'm arguably a better player when scum. You stating anything of mine is "scum logic" is incredibly dangerous because I know and use that to my advantage. I'm not sure anyone here can actively attest to having played a full game against me when I was scum outside of Jake, who died N1. Sangres has at least read some of mine, including an SK game so can probably give some insight into my meta to verify this.
yeah, self meta is crap.
sangres hasn't piped up about this so far.
Oh jesus. He's obviously my buddy because he votes you, right? Not like your shitpost tunneling could possibly warrant a vote...
i'm tunneling?

jake, what would you call this^?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by PhDScar »

VOTE: AJ
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't want to push it, Mara, because I want you two to calm down and stop storming this thread. Longer posts are better for me, so if you could get some word counts over 100 in some of the posts, that would be fantastic. I'm simply NOT reading you, as your posts have nothing good to glean from them.
so mara, still think this^ is town?

"he's shitposting because i said so"
and the vote parker is calling me for tunneling)

classic scum 1v1ing.
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Hello Kitty Creampuff »

AJ should stop the self wifommeta nonsense

I'll get on my comp tomorrow on Skype and talk to Mara

Personally I'm trying to get out of tunnel mode, and kinda wanna vote aegor so I'll ask fr approval methinks
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Aj got modlilledin my only game with him her so I don't know about that meta stuff
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 879, Antihero wrote:
In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote:A "few posts" on my iso equate to over 100 posts in thread. Please don't act like it was sudden. I never claimed to make a case on Scar OR catboi. I voted Scar on gut, and made it pretty damn clear it was exactly that. Catboi, I also said I was "Uncomfortable with" Catboi's timing. He voted right after me, made no real case and followed his pattern of having nothing thought out other than these short, unhelpful and frankly bad posts.
didn't say anything was sudden. the timing was calculated pretty well for when the phd wagon came to a peak.
yeah, self meta is crap.
sangres hasn't piped up about this so far.
i'm tunneling?

jake, what would you call this^?
Actually Nacho and I both played against traitor-AJ in the Xenogears game. So did you. I think you replaced in before he was lynched. His play was really smooth and he was basically caught out mostly by a bad claim.

traitors and groupscum play somewhat differently.

It was funny (interesting, not haha). AJ had just convinced Sangres-us that he was town in the walking dead game with some really genuine feeling "I get how it feels to be lynch-bait town and how hard it is to care about the game when nobody listens to you and nobody is going to look back at your reads after your flip" type posting.

His using the same appeal in xenogears should have been a warning sign, not a warm fuzzy.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote: Half of Scar's post had been a spam/unhelpful to any case I could've tried to make. I also didn't believe that he would come within a close chance to be lynched so easily, and hence because I wasn't actively pushing for it did not present a case. When I feel someone needs lynching, that's when I present one.
Wait what?! Half of my posts were "unhelpful" to any case you could have made? As in they didn't fit in with reasons for you thinking I'm scum, and therefore paint me not scum then you voted me anyway?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Antihero »

oh, so the self-meta
was
a bunch of shit?

who could have known?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 886, Antihero wrote:oh, so the self-meta
was
a bunch of shit?

who could have known?
I don't think I debunked his self meta particularly.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

@AJ - I'm watching my wiz and I'm lazy. 2 recent town and scum games please
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 887, sangres wrote:
In post 886, Antihero wrote:oh, so the self-meta
was
a bunch of shit?

who could have known?
I don't think I debunked his self meta particularly.
meta (especially self meta) is inherently a bunch of shit

you didn't give us any information that gives any insight as to aj's alignment

therefore, the meta
remains
a steaming pile of shit
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:24 pm

In post 876, Antihero wrote:so... what?

i'll take aj, kdub, or aegor
Kdub, Dan, and maybe bro Outside of Jake. I'll try and expand when I get home
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 881, Antihero wrote:
In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote:I don't want to push it, Mara, because I want you two to calm down and stop storming this thread. Longer posts are better for me, so if you could get some word counts over 100 in some of the posts, that would be fantastic. I'm simply NOT reading you, as your posts have nothing good to glean from them.
so mara, still think this^ is town?

"he's shitposting because i said so"
and the vote parker is calling me for tunneling)

classic scum 1v1ing.
That might actually be one of his better posts, though. Im not going to support aegor today
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 885, PhDScar wrote:
In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote: Half of Scar's post had been a spam/unhelpful to any case I could've tried to make. I also didn't believe that he would come within a close chance to be lynched so easily, and hence because I wasn't actively pushing for it did not present a case. When I feel someone needs lynching, that's when I present one.
Wait what?! Half of my posts were "unhelpful" to any case you could have made? As in they didn't fit in with reasons for you thinking I'm scum, and therefore paint me not scum then you voted me anyway?
As in spam, RVS, otherwise. Your first three, your picture of the pacific ocean. In your first 21 posts, 9 were something that really had no true meaning for me.
In post 888, Jake from State Farm wrote:@AJ - I'm watching my wiz and I'm lazy. 2 recent town and scum games please
I only have one recent game, period.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35974

That's the victory scum game I had.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30724

The traitor game, which took place in August. Yeah, tbh that claim by Mutt's replacement still makes me mad I didn't bluff it.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30368

WD mafia, in July... I replaced in D2 and got killed N2?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28572

TBH, this is the last good town game meta to have... I had a period were I had a little offsite fuck up that caused a lot of decent meta to be messed with so this would be the last one I played as long as I could outside of WD as town... other than a one day stint in a game Desp hosted. Another Bork game, started in may of last year.
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 pm

In post 872, Antihero wrote:was wondering when scum would show up revving the chainsaw
I dont think its fair to dismiss my associative reads only to turn around and use ot yourself when its convenient to do so.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

i dismiss your reads because i don't agree with them

it has nothing to do with fairness
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 845, Antihero wrote:assume shroom is scum and jake's town. why would shroom ask for a counterclaim? he knew he wouldn't get one.
What? The whole point of scum-HS asking for a claim is to find out Jake's role. The "looking for a counterclaim" stuff I think he made up as an excuse. That's why I was asking him about what he would do if there were no counterclaim, and I don't think he's given a good answer.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:45 pm

VOTE: kdub
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:54 pm

In post 894, Antihero wrote:i dismiss your reads because i don't agree with them

it has nothing to do with fairness
Well, yeah but you are using the same faulty reasons to support your scumreads that I use to support a few of my town reads. Im not discounting your methods of finding scum however, if I am gonna have to take my head out of my tunnel, I want you to consider the posibility that you yourself is gonna have to do same thing
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Aegor »

UNVOTE:
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 850, BROseidon wrote:Given the playerlist, scum are probably 2/3 in the group with fewer posts than me.
I don't understand this, other than the fact I find it particularly ridiculous?

That's it for now, I'll be back tonight or tomorrow to catch up

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”