Mini 1802: Paint Mafia Sequel - Game Over!

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think vanity wagons are always town, though?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

*scum. Ugh, shouldn't post before coffee.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Zulfy »

This one is different, Nahdia
no investigation no right to speak
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 874, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 870, pieguyn wrote:
In post 865, Dwlee99 wrote:This is actually why a i am tunneling him
why does that make him scum?
In post 866, Nahdia wrote:ummmm....

dwlee's town, you're town, Ranger is nullscum.... if i have others i dont remember them.
why Ranger?
1 person vanity vote on town.
And I actually hate that spiffeh flip vote but it is hard to explain
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 875, Bellaphant wrote:I don't think vanity wagons are always town, though?
In post 876, Bellaphant wrote:*scum. Ugh, shouldn't post before coffee.
yea ik but it is more lilely to be scum especially when itle isnt even a town read of mine
I prefer they, thanks :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Anyone have recent Zulfy!Scum meta?

Bella is confusing me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Zulfy »

I've only been scum once
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hey RC, what do you wanna know?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 880, RadiantCowbells wrote:Zulfy!Scum
Hahaha ha
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm not sure.

Don't rush the day phase. I got conftown and I want to use it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

actually, after looking at it again, I don't like itle's end-of-D1 play at all, namely the fact that he came in and pushed dwlee who had no chance of being lynched while ignoring the rest of what was actually going on in the game. he didn't take any kind of stance on Katsuki/Aris whatsoever. I think this is something that's most likely to come from scum who isn't sure how to approach the situation in a way that would make them look good, since it was fairly obvious one of Katsuki/Aris was going to be the lynch.

Nahdia did something similar; she side-stepped me asking her for a read on Aris, and then went into pushing Zulfy, without commenting on Aris again until the wagon was ready to be hammered (and even then it was just a vote).
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

because zulfy was/is scummier.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 886, Nahdia wrote:because zulfy was/is scummier.
the entire point is that it read more like your goal was to avoid committing to a read on Aris entirely. did you really think that in that situation, with only you and Ranger voting him, there was a good enough chance of Zulfy getting lynched with a last-minute deadline wagon with only a day and half left? moreover, did you really think it was worth the risk given you appeared to have a scum read on Katsuki and a scum read on me (the primary supporter of the Aris wagon)?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i dont really care if u scumread me, pieguyn.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

oh, absolutely fucking not. you don't get to pull this "lel I don't care look how town I am" bullshit over me.

what I'm saying is perfectly valid and if you don't convince me I'm wrong I'm going to push for people to lynch you after I die.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

step OFF girl. you're asking me if i considered the ramifications of me sitting on a vanity wagon until the last second. those ramifications being that "it would appear scummy". and im telling you that no, i didn't, because i dont particularly give a shit. i sat on the zulfy wagon on a matter of principle because he is my desired lynch. i didnt particularly have an opinion on your aristo push and if u have a problem with that then sux to be you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i flipped blue so idk what more u want from me, yo. i'm not a godfather or w/e, ok?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i will vote my vanity wagons and you will fucking deal with it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 890, Nahdia wrote:step OFF girl. you're asking me if i considered the ramifications of me sitting on a vanity wagon until the last second. those ramifications being that "it would appear scummy". and im telling you that no, i didn't, because i dont particularly give a shit. i sat on the zulfy wagon on a matter of principle because he is my desired lynch. i didnt particularly have an opinion on your aristo push and if u have a problem with that then sux to be you.
if you didn't have an opinion on my Aris push, why were you scum reading me at that point in the game?

and no, the ramification of this is that from your POV, with the reads you had, the obvious conclusion should have been that I was hard pushing a mislynch on Aris to save Katsuki as my partner. that is not something you would "not give a shit" about, especially if you thought I was in so strong of a position that you'd have to color-flip me in order to get me lynched.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Local Townslot Catches Scum; Doesn't Particularly Give A Fuck About What Other People Are Bickering About. more on this at 11.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

you seemed to give enough of a fuck to play an entire day phase attempting to trick me into thinking you had a town read on me.

???
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pieguyn wrote:
In post 890, Nahdia wrote:step OFF girl. you're asking me if i considered the ramifications of me sitting on a vanity wagon until the last second. those ramifications being that "it would appear scummy". and im telling you that no, i didn't, because i dont particularly give a shit. i sat on the zulfy wagon on a matter of principle because he is my desired lynch. i didnt particularly have an opinion on your aristo push and if u have a problem with that then sux to be you.
if you didn't have an opinion on my Aris push, why were you scum reading me at that point in the game?
In post 457, pieguyn wrote:Bella can be town.

@itle,
can you respond to these?
In post 426, pieguyn wrote:what specifically don't you like about it? is there a part of his reasoning or the way he's pushing it that comes off as disingenuous?
In post 429, pieguyn wrote:you mean to say it agrees with your reads or? what exactly about it makes it "godreads"?
this.

pieguyn wrote:and no, the ramification of this is that from your POV, with the reads you had, the obvious conclusion should have been that I was hard pushing a mislynch on Aris to save Katsuki as my partner. that is not something you would "not give a shit" about, especially if you thought I was in so strong of a position that you'd have to color-flip me in order to get me lynched.
ok i see your point but quite frankly i just didn't think of it from that angle. i know you're gonna be unsatisfied with this answer but that's all there is to it. aristo was a lurksack and i didn't feel the need to defend him.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 895, pieguyn wrote:you seemed to give enough of a fuck to play an entire day phase attempting to trick me into thinking you had a town read on me.

???
because saying "i think pie is town" is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much effffffffffffffooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt :roll:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 280, Nahdia wrote:im a 3rd party and my wincondition is to mess with pieguyn. if pieguyn make at least 3 posts which consist primarily of expressing exasperation at my trolling, i win the game immediately and everyone else loses.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 897, Nahdia wrote:because saying "i think pie is town" is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much effffffffffffffooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt
no, no, no. there is a huge difference between saying "I think pie is town" and structuring your entire game around giving me a false sense of security/making sure I don't catch on to you scum reading me, because it's that important that you're able to color flip me the next day (i.e. just as one example I can think of, even if you said something along the lines of "I'm weirded out by pie's post X", that would potentially tip me off and ruin what you were going for...) thinking I'm in such a good position as scum and thinking that the only way to lynch me is to get me color-flipped is incongruous with you now apparently claiming you weren't putting any effort into making sure my color-flip would be accurate.
In post 896, Nahdia wrote:this.
and I really have trouble seeing how that post in particular could lead to a scum read, tbh, as opposed to either of my pushes where the bulk of my content came from, but I'm not going to nitpick over it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”