Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 925, Cabd wrote:"Again"?
I'm directly referencing tales of there.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 921, fferyllt wrote:
In post 914, Cabd wrote:I don't, no. I'm on my phone ATM; but ill say that the reads list is what I'd expect as either alignment, it's how she hammers them out with me that makes it a read on her one way or the other.
I'm wondering why you're leaving gigantic clues for next game lying around in this thread.
Since when have I ever cared about what the next game brings during my play in a game?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 926, Natirasha wrote:
In post 925, Cabd wrote:"Again"?
I'm directly referencing tales of there.
While that would be hilariously good, nope. I'm stuck figuring her out the hard way.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 859, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 852, Natirasha wrote:How are you townreading Espeonage EtL?
Genuine posts that seem to have the intention of getting to the bottom of people's reads and statements. Lots of good questions, good pushes. He also didn't hop on the easy, obvlynchbait wagons. Like ABR.
These aren't reasons to town read anyone with any modicum of experience.

(Although I don't see his good questions or good pushes either, but I admit to being biased in on them there. But even the ones that aren't me, I don't get where you see good.)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Natirasha »

What a shame.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 920, Tammy wrote:
In post 834, fferyllt wrote:
In post 788, fferyllt wrote: empire (now nati) - null/scum
I didn't see any parallells to Boatgame, personally. You'll have to walk me through those some more. That said, nati should be able to give us a good show either way.

I can't call him town based on what's in the game. And I feel like I should be able to, even with my smidge of experiential meta. Will probably pretend he never posted and see what Nati puts down in the thread.
I'm about here with that slot. I hate that I didn't get to interact with empire as that's how we sort each other out. I will note that I would feel much better about that slot if when he replaced out he said "good luck town" instead of "guys". It reminds me of when you were lynched in Chef mafia but I can't really get a feel on that without seeing how he responds to me.
This is a very idiosyncratic tell. I didn't point it out in chef mafia because I was closing up shop at that point, but I've been FoSed for saying "good luck town" because it implies a separation, like I'm not part of "town". In that instance, I was town, but I took the FoS to heart anyway.

This is very much in the eye of the beholder, and also is probably something you need meta for to be sure. i.e., how does Empire usually phrase a replace-out post? Does it vary based on alignment?
ffery wrote:
In post 788, fferyllt wrote: bbmolla - null
You know, his play this game calls me back to my very first game here, where he was town that got mislynched. (The one with sex jokes and then nacho replacing into obvscum slot)
The only completed game I have with him is Rach's Half Baked Curse mini. He lurked the hell out of that game before he was lynched at...MYLO? There was no personality at all in his posts. Reminded me of Empking's style of minimalism.
Go back and read that game and read his iso here. BB started off all right there, but it's pretty different to here. I have a few markers that I think work pretty well with reading BB, and him saying that he's only 80% sure of his town read of me and thinking that people were silly for town reading Chamber as well as his push on espeonage then flip to chamber then flip to ABR reads like town him not scum him.
I think he's displayed a ton more personality in this game than he did in that game, which is why he isn't in my scumpile. His stances were pretty cautious in that game too, iirc. I'm not seeing that here.
ffery wrote:
In post 788, fferyllt wrote: Llamarble - I dunno maybe? want to say null because based on reputation I would have expected him to have the game solved by now.
BoP ruins reads. Here you go using that "want" filler again.
It's a very weak read. This is my first game with llamarble.
I have a way I read marble, and the way I read him goes. Is he being adorable and a little arrogant? If he is, he's probably town. Also, he's probably just as obnoxious as I am about being obvtown when he feels like he's towned really hard. I'd have to re-read through his scum games, but that's missing. So, his statements like "my iq will only be this high once in november," "I'm pulling out the obvtown card and vetoing this lynch," etc reads town. Oh as does his early scum read on empire when he was like you can claim scum and kill me tonight or whatever.
I'm quite willing to take your read under advisement.
ffery wrote:
In post 788, fferyllt wrote: projectmatt - where did he go? null at best.
I'm leaning scum here, compare chosen vs wingate.
Yeah he reminds me of Chosen.
Tammy? thoughts?
I'm still predisposed to town read Matt after my hammer in wingate. But, other than rate of participation, which is actually similar to Wingate then no. But, here's where I feel good about Matt:
In post 470, projectmatt wrote: Empire, I am interested in hearing your other townreads but more specifically I am interested in knowing who you have scumreads on apart from Espeonage. Get to that.
The only way I see Matt scum in this situation is if he's scum with empire. I just don't see him scum with a town empire interacting that way. I just don't. I'd have to go back and look at our qt in Chosen, but I'm pretty sure I remember one of the first things we said to each other was how bad our scum games were, so this denotes a level of confidence I don't see a scum him displaying to a town empire. They've been playing together for a while. If I'm not mistaken, they played together quite regularly together at EpicMafia, so I think he would be a little bit more nervous.
I actually liked that last substantive projectmatt post about espeonage.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 927, Cabd wrote:
In post 914, Cabd wrote:I don't, no. I'm on my phone ATM; but ill say that the reads list is what I'd expect as either alignment, it's how she hammers them out with me that makes it a read on her one way or the other.
I'm wondering why you're leaving gigantic clues for next game lying around in this thread.
Since when have I ever cared about what the next game brings during my play in a game?
How would I
know
if you ever cared? I'm not sure you caught my point with that post, which might even be fine by me.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 862, T S O wrote:It does, but I feel like everyone is just "lol it's the moron, he's shit, he's town but we'll ignore him."

Because I did show a portion of the Katsuki case and I cannot comprehend how, reading it, you could find him Town. Cephrir at least looked at it.
i looked at your case TSO, I just think it's wrong.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 866, T S O wrote:And I think people are bandwagoning a read on Pjovek as Town - he spammed and now he's lurking and I hate that because it's unnatural.
We can string him up! I'd be fine with his lynch no matter his alignment at this point.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't get this comment.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 935, Tammy wrote:
I don't get this comment.
I should be able to reverse engineer what he's looking for in our reads discussion from this game if I don't already have it figured out. And that makes this test much less effective in future games. Possibly totally ineffective.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 931, fferyllt wrote:
In post 920, Tammy wrote:
In post 834, fferyllt wrote:
In post 788, fferyllt wrote: empire (now nati) - null/scum
I didn't see any parallells to Boatgame, personally. You'll have to walk me through those some more. That said, nati should be able to give us a good show either way.

I can't call him town based on what's in the game. And I feel like I should be able to, even with my smidge of experiential meta. Will probably pretend he never posted and see what Nati puts down in the thread.
I'm about here with that slot. I hate that I didn't get to interact with empire as that's how we sort each other out. I will note that I would feel much better about that slot if when he replaced out he said "good luck town" instead of "guys". It reminds me of when you were lynched in Chef mafia but I can't really get a feel on that without seeing how he responds to me.
This is a very idiosyncratic tell. I didn't point it out in chef mafia because I was closing up shop at that point, but I've been FoSed for saying "good luck town" because it implies a separation, like I'm not part of "town". In that instance, I was town, but I took the FoS to heart anyway.

This is very much in the eye of the beholder, and also is probably something you need meta for to be sure. i.e., how does Empire usually phrase a replace-out post? Does it vary based on alignment?
To be sure it is, but and I realize I could be projecting a bit, but empire is more town-minded like I am in that we both hate being scum. So, his natural inclination, I would think, would be to cheer for town. I'm pretty sure that empire has never replaced out of any games before, so there's nothing to compare it to, and I fully admit I could be squinty-eyed here, but without interaction I'm left with half analysis.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

ETL - What do you think of ABR's vote on BBMolla?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Still think that espeonage is scum.

I'm not going to cry over an ABR or Pjovek lynch though.

Everyone else is town. We should hold hands, sing kumbaya and roast marshmallows.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

ETL. TAMMY. I HAVE DRUNK THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF STRAIGHT VODKA. GETCHO ASSES IN HERE.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by fferyllt »

o hai

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

DON'T CAPSLOCK AT ME.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

ffery iu liked your gwen avatar better you should change it back.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I probably will some day. I like this one right now.

Idic
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

SHutup ffery you don't count. Oh but you thinking you can reverse engineer what i'm looking for when i have no fucking clue what i'm looking for was funny!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I worked so hard finding it too.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nobody loves you nati, go back to title noms.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Natirasha »

You know i nom good titles, though.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Exceptyour own, mr. "mafia scum"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”