oversoul, homuletic homunculi, singersigner,
Espsyoncheage
: Espysoncheage
Seiko x naomi
: , seiko x naomi
MarioManiac4
: MarioManiac4, NotAnAxehole[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Rune »

Don't you dare edit this combo breaker
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Rune »

:(
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Rune »

Can someone work up the energy to interrogate oversoul?
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Metal Sonic, in the Team Mafia Vanilla Nightless you said you don't make deals as the risks aren't worth it. Yet in the post I quoted earlier (I'll admit my brain farted and I should have seen what you pointed out) you have gone ahead and made a very risky deal... for town.
Let's say you're town, you would have figured out that giving your hydrate away to a random player is very dangerous. However I seriously doubt it was random. You and Titus both jumped to hydrate Ricastle the second he played his part. This to me indicates there has been discussion between you two about this deal. I don't think town Titus/MS would make this deal, exactly for the above reason. As there's no way they can know for sure that Ricastle's town, and giving the PR to scum could be devastating. No, with the above I seriously doubt this deal was made with a town mindset, which brings us to the thoughts behind why you would make this deal as scum.

If Ricastle isn't part of your faction then it's still a risky gamble. The TWIE lynch support however would benefit you, still I doubt this is the case.
I suspect Ricastle and SB are scum together. Ricastle stated that he would scum read all that don't hydrate themselves, yet when he's offered this deal (which is really not town motivated) he poses no questions. If he were town he should have been more cautious about giving his vote to a random player, yet he showed none of this.
However if Ricastle was scum with SB, this little scum theatre would distance them, give Ricastle a "valid" reason to hop onto an early possible wagon and it allows SB to hydrate his scum partner with "valid" reasons. Further more they even went ahead to set the deal up in such a way that they can abandon the TWIE wagon but SB can continue to hydrate Ricastle without looking suspicous.

Metal Sonic is a player that loves little gambits like this, titus his partner also is a clever player. So I can see them planning this and executing it (it certainly wasn't a spontaneous "aaaarg, I need this guy lynched"). It went way to smoothly with too little questions posed between the two parties. Metal Sonic doesn't like deals because of risks, however this may not actually have been a deal at all.

That's all, need to discuss with my other heads.

Not voting either yet, however I want this possible associative to be here for if one of them flips scum this game.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

~wgeurts
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

You brain farted again.

Making a deal that expired on page 20, on Page 3 or something. Had 0 risk to town.

In post 929, Espsyoncheage wrote:As there's no way they can know for sure that Ricastle's town, and giving the PR to scum could be devastating.

Yeah, I'm sure my hydrate vote on Ricastle would actually give him the PR. Like it's lylo or something.

Thanks for your wall, but

lol genius wgeurts strikes AGAIN!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 255, Ricastle wrote:my original post was a gambit to get hydrated.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:24 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 932, Ricastle wrote:
In post 255, Ricastle wrote:my original post was a scumclaim

FTFY
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Ricastle »

So about that logical thought process.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

The hydrating thing was a stupid gambit designed to look like you were interested in finding scum, but had no real world applications.

The real scummy thing you did though was try to trump around your flavorclaim and get everyone else to claim, because you wanted to show off the fact that your fakeclaim has appropriate flavor.

Your two moves were NOT really about finding scum (because yes you can scumhunt in multiball) you two moves were about getting towncred. That was the primary motivation and why you are scum. This stupid thing with Notty is just more of the same. Now you are pandering to players you think will give you townreads if you agree with them. All I see from your play is pandering for town-points, and if you were town you wouldn't need to do so.

Vote: Ricastle

Putting that back.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Rune »

To be clear, I'm not hydrating castle because I think he is likely to be town. I'm just really ok with him being night killed.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Rune »

Espeon I could see that play coming from either alignment at this point though.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

The thing is though scum can realistically scumhunt, so there's no need for that. It's a default scum instinct to convince others that you're town, rather than just being town and letting it shine through. When some players make a comment "so and so will show if they are town or not" this is more or less what they are referring to.

I don't pretend to know Ricastle's experience, but to me it looks like he is pandering for townpoints, and I get a sense of nervousness about it.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 am

Post by wgeurts »

RUNE, if he's scum he can give another scum partner a PR. Giving the hydration to scum means we get 2 scum PR's!
Your logic makes no sense.
(Quote this for me T-Bone)
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

T Bone,

do you agree with wgeurt's assessment that me hydrating Ricastle was a "risky move"?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

This game took a turn to stupidity. I don't understand the case on Seiko. All that's been done was ~ a light/non-existent case was built against him, he defends himself and gets accused of being overly defensive rather than progressing the game. If you're vt and you answer concerns about yourself in the thread, isn't that progressing the game? Obviously now it turned into a shit show, but holy shit, give the guy a break.

As town, what can he possibly do to get himself out of this situation? If you can't think of anything he can do and/or say to have your vote change, then why are you guys even pretending like you want something from him? You know you're not getting it.

I love how this wagon has Seiko questioning whether his play was obv town or not because from where I'm standing, it seems to be.

Also, (this is directed at everyone on the Seiko wagon) how is the case on Seiko different from the non-case on me? (Obviously, one very specific moron on that wagon has no business answering)

VOTE: riscastle
This team is ruining my life!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:The hydrating thing was a stupid gambit designed to look like you were interested in finding scum, but had no real world applications.
What are you talking about? No it wasn't. I wanted to get hydrated, that's what I just said.

In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:The real scummy thing you did though was try to trump around your flavorclaim and get everyone else to claim, because you wanted to show off the fact that your fakeclaim has appropriate flavor.
Okay, so how confident are you in the previous point then? And why are you not pushing this point over the others?

As for the point itself, it is completely tinfoil and shows only your apparent bias against me.

In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:Your two moves were NOT really about finding scum (because yes you can scumhunt in multiball) you two moves were about getting towncred. That was the primary motivation and why you are scum. This stupid thing with Notty is just more of the same. Now you are pandering to players you think will give you townreads if you agree with them. All I see from your play is pandering for town-points, and if you were town you wouldn't need to do so.
What two moves? The hydrating stuff? Because as I just said scumhunting was not a motivation there.

Yes, it just so happens that other people are speaking my mind before I can. That's not my fault. You really don't have a basis for this towncred shit because it is clear I am hunting scum.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Rune »

I'm assuming that whoever gets hydrated will get night killed. At least, that there is a high probability of it happening. I'll take a scum team of 2 with a pr over 3 without any day. Especially since we are all vanilla, I don't think it is likely scum will get a pr that significantly helps them.

To win, town needs to make scum kill each other and keep the strongest players alive. Hydration is a mechanic that can be used for either or both of these purposes.

That being said, if I was certain castle was scum, I'd opt to lynch instead.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Rune »

Axe I already explicitly stated what Seiko needs to do to appear town to me.

I also think you are both scum so I'm the only consistent one by yo Ur logic :)
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Rune »

But I actually think the case against Seiko is very different than the alleged non case against you.

You are at least trying to catch the other scum team. Seiko hasn't taken a valid stance on anything meaningful.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

Axe, I suggest you reread. Seiko did NOT answer my case on them and instead opted to devolve into trolling. They were also the one who made the situation a shitshow in the first place.

Why am I scum btw? This is fascinating.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Riscastle, I question the validity of saying "I'm hunting scum" because everyone is to some degree except for twie. It seems like more of an indication of activity than anything else. And don't bring up Seiko as an example, because its incredibly difficult to scum hunt when everyone is throwing out scum accusations at you.

You're wearing it like a shield that says you can't be lynched, which I find weird, but I'm starting to think it's commonly used despite its low value.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:05 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 946, Ricastle wrote:Axe, I suggest you reread. Seiko did NOT answer my case on them and instead opted to devolve into trolling. They were also the one who made the situation a shitshow in the first place.

Why am I scum btw? This is fascinating.

You're admittedly not my highest scum read, but in a situation where I have to choose (which this is one of those situations), you're more of a scum read than Seiko. I would vote for anyone who is more of a scum read to derail an obv town wagon any day.

You didn't read my post. What do you expect him to answer, your case is him being over defensive ~ rune's case on me was I am over defensive. You're either selectively reading (like I am) or you're scum and you don't see the difference between wagons because everyone is conf town for you.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

is what happens when you don't read the quotes someone is replying to. My comment was a reply to wgeurts's accusation that I was sucking up to other players.

Since when was Seiko obvtown? Can ANYONE tell me? And that is not even part of my case on Seiko. It wasn't about being overly defensive, but about the way that they defended themselves.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”