AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by AA23 »

I think that nobody plays a perfect game and there's always something to bring to the next one (to work on).

I did my best to hunt scum, and establish myself as town (which helps by eliminating suspects).

Thesp and Sotty - - You guys played really well, I never thought negative of anyone on a personal level when trying to aggrevate into cracking. This was just a long game that took it's toll.

Percy - - Well played as well! I'd have to disagree about the "unfun" comment. I think that there was a lot of negativity and hostility fueled by Dej after a certain day that kind of built and escalated (not to say I hadn't irresponsibly taken part*)

See you around!
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by Percy »

Oh, I forgot to thank the mod!

Thanks ThAdmiral!!!

AA, if you want something to take away, I'd say to work on being more flexible, and trusting your convictions
less
. Whilst you certainly established your towniness with your play, I have a feeling the scum wanted to keep you around because of the damage they hoped you would do!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Thesp »

Percy wrote:Yay town!

Crediting the game to AA is a bit rich. I think it's fair to say that we won
in spite
of AA. He made the game massively unfun for a lot of people, and his reads were almost always 100% wrong and 100% tunnelled.
I agree 1000%.
hewitt wrote:i also have to say thesp's biggest mistake was not distancing himself from khamisa and not attacking me. i think he should've been a little more focused on attacking me instead of AA23 because i think there was a bigger possibility of turning the town against me and accusing me of being the mafia instead of AA23. the mafia tried a little but not hard enough.
Perhaps. When would have been the best chance to do that?

I feel like another miscalculation was not going after Sotty7 on D4, whom I was increasingly convinced was
not
the wolf. This seems to be why AA23 went after Khamisa and I so strongly. It's somewhat bizarre - we would have loved the Sotty7 lynch (because going into D4 we thought there wasn't any way he'd be lynched with how well he was playing), but we thought eliminating the wolf's nightkill was more important. I wish I'd stuck with Sotty7 now.

I am still a bit distressed by dejkha's self-destruction - I had PMed the mod and said he needed a final warning at the very least, and am happy with the modkill. I do think it speaks volumes of this game as a whole that out of 5 scum, only 2 were lynched and the town won.

I'm curious as to the rationales for the nightkills. Empking, could you oblige us?

I wish we'd seen more out of hewitt, Empking, and khamisa, and I loved playing with Percy and Sotty7. Thank you, ThAdmiral, for cross-replacing with me.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Thesp »

I'll also post the QT if there are no objections from scummates.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Thesp »

And AA23, did you really think no one had made a case against Empking, or were you saying that to make people "crack"?
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Thesp wrote:
Percy wrote:Yay town!

Crediting the game to AA is a bit rich. I think it's fair to say that we won
in spite
of AA. He made the game massively unfun for a lot of people, and his reads were almost always 100% wrong and 100% tunnelled.
I agree 1000%.
Me toooooooooooooooooo.

I literally got to the point of where I simply wanted Thesp to win so AA didn't. The last thing he needs is validation for his play in this game but he has it. Kinda makes me want to pull my hair out. I can't describe how annoyed I was when emp flipped wolf. Seriously. Anyway... We won, so I should be happy and I kinda am. I just know it will be a long time before I jump into another game with AA, if at all.

I had fun playing with everyone else really. Especially Thesp and Percy who I would love to play with again. Dej's melt down was ridiculous but him being mod killed and not being voted off is what lead to my lynch. AA had came out and said he didn't believe I was scum and his only freaking issue was that I never voted Dej never mind the fact that a bunch of us hadn't I guess. So while I understand and agree he needed to be punished, I think I was
also
punished because of his stupidity.

This game was a lot of fun in places and overall I am glad I replaced in. I haven't had much experience of actually being run up as a wagon so this game gave me that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Thesp wrote:And AA23, did you really think no one had made a case against Empking, or were you saying that to make people "crack"?
I will cry if he really thought there was no case.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 am

Post by AA23 »

lol PLEASE stop crying.

Thesp not being for the Sotty7 case struck me as odd and me thinking him and Kham were scum was what fueled my suspicion of Sotty7 being wolf.

It was honestly unfinished business with the unexplained scum actions and the relationship with Dej that made the tunnel vision.

And a case on Emp? Yeah totally, but I hadn't seen a case better than sotty's IMO (You must understand, a Wolf that hated lying, lurkin, and scum so to speak, totally ignored and defended someone who did it all AND had a scum hammer) - - I understood the Emp case, but wanted Thesp and Kham to crack as mafiascum - I never doubted Sotty would be lynched - but the real tunnelling was on thesp and kham.

My mistake was not paying attention to percy on his way out of the game. I had also suspected Emp for the very same reasons you guys had, and he found sotty innocent.

**But yeah - I was just trying to have Thesp and Kham crack by saying there wasn't - - however I DID mean it when I asked for it to be posted clearly: I'm a huge fan of

Case(name)
-point1
-point2
-point3

evidence 1
evidence2
evidence3

I think the Emp case was presented in a haze of kicking and screaming -- even when I got into hysterics and up on my hind legs, I always tried to organize lol
---------------------------------------------------

Guys - it was a good game, attitudes over our modkilled johnny rotten seed made waves and put rain clouds over heads!

*Percy - Note taken! - - I get tunnelled because I hate seeming hypocritical or unsure by backtracking/going against something I have passion for one day and the next.

Thanks mod!
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Thesp »

AA23 wrote:I understood the Emp case, but wanted Thesp and Kham to crack as mafiascum
I'm still not sure what sort of response you were trying to elicit here. Were you expecting one of us to say, "Okay, we give up, we're mafia"?

I didn't bother with bullet points, because I didn't know that it could be any clearer than it already was.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay, I can understand your thinking around Thesp and Kham and that is fair enough.

I think we can all be happy that this game is finally over, took a toll on us all. Thanks for modding ThAdmiral
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 am

Post by hewitt »

to thesp- i think the best chance to attack me would have been after my actions regarding mixologist. so i think a slow build up discrediting my actions are scummy play should've been started D2 and i think you could've gotten the town to take me out D4 by then. then again i'd been gearing up against said attack (which never came) so it might not have worked anyways. i think you could have easily discredited me as town though. all you had to do was convince aa23 that i was scummy and i'm sure sotty7 would've been fine with a lynch on me too. i don't think either of them thought of me as overly pro-town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah, I kept going back and forth on you Hewitt. But once Thesp said he would be fine with a double lynch I became some what sure he was scum.
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Khamisa »

Good game town, I realized we were somewhat doomed when the Empking case was formulated and it was obviously me and Thesp vs. town.

Thesp, you can post the QT if you want.

AA23, I don't know what to say, but maybe be a bit more yielding to other players opinions, you basically hovered over the sotty7/mix case the entire game, and even when you switched your vote for replacement purposes, it was a mislynch too. However, you did play in such a way that it was hard for me to try to make you look scummy, so good job there. :D
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Thesp »

Reiner Knizia

your
game!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Thank you everyone for your excellent activity levels. This was by far the best game i've modded as you guys made it so easy.

(I'm not going back on my mvp decision by the way...)

Here is the werewolf quicktopic. It's actually quite hilarious.
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/3NmT6PpW4tKMe
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:12 am

Post by Empking »

GG everyone and good modding ThAd.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:42 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”