Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Alright, give me a second to reread the thread so far.

Mod-Edit Votecount 1-4

Mastin - 4
(Caboose, Devestation, Amished, zu_Faul)

Zwetschenwasser - 2
(AceMarksman, zer0ph34r)

Dust - 2
(Mastin, StevieT92)

zer0ph34r - 1
(zwetschenwasser)

alvinz95 - 1
(Azhrei)

zu_Faul - 1
(Maturin24)

killa seven - 1
(OrangePenguin)

NanooktheWolf - 1
(cateraction)

hewitt - 1
(zoraster)

Not Voting - 13
(Everyone Else)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Seeking a replacement for over_9000.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by Devestation »

Well then I guess you are the scumread, as you are totally defensive about everything said to you.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Jebus wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Mod: You might be aware King has not posted anywhere since April 3rd
I am aware. He responded to a PM I sent to him about not confirming his role about two hours after I sent it, he seems to be fine. (this PM was sent earlier today)
Ooh... Sassy! 8-)
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Oh, my head hurts. Still liking my vote on killa seven. All his posts, in isolation, have been really scummy. So scummy, I don't even know where to begin. Look for yourself.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by zoraster »

orangepenguin wrote:Oh, my head hurts. Still liking my vote on killa seven. All his posts, in isolation, have been really scummy. So scummy, I don't even know where to begin. Look for yourself.
To my knowledge, killa seven has yet to post here.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Amished »

@Mastin (going through your points directed towards me in order from 75): Being active is not a scum-slip, nor shall you find me saying solely that. Active lurking is scummy, sure. Besides, like you always like to say scummy != scum. BTW I have no idea what your link/equation means. I know you explained it but I don't care enough about it to go back and look at your explanation. Oh, got it. Still stupid to introduce a link for the purpose of FoS'ing instead of .. you know.. using an FoS?

Games go on for *months* and probably over 100 pages a game of this size; and you're concerned about a couple days and a couple pages? A couple days is not too long.

And I viewed page 2 to still be in the RVS. You posting a lot doesn't immediately get us anywhere, the game is a gradual process, and page 2 in a 27 player game is still part of the RVS in my eyes. Difference of opinion I guess.

(I'll defer my suspicions to the end of this post, so I can avoid cluttering this up)

Everyone that voted you is scum then? Townies that either didn't like your excessive quote-clipping and voted you for that are scum too, eh? Seems logical...... /no

You saying that your playstyle is erratic, and me saying the same thing about your playstyle "nailed" me as scum? So people that vote for you *or* people that agree with you are scum. Got it. Oh wait, not really (keep reading).

BTW: You commend both Zoraster and Zer0 on saying that your posts contain extraneous "words" for lack of a better term. (Zor saying they didn't mean anything, and Zer0 for saying that your playstyle made it easy to for scum to slip by due to getting lost in the static of your posts). My last paragraph in 59 had a broad view of both of these points, but you failed to comment on that. I still find your scrutiny and selective quoting to be misleading and not all encompassing at times. Or did you not scrutinize everything like you said you would?
caboose wrote:
Amished wrote: Cause following is easier than leading. That and Mastin looks like he knows what he's about.
Why?
On the first page he had "information" about Ace who readily agreed with him while also singling out another scum. With him directing the town like a general, I was going along with the mood/tone of the posts and going with the flow instead of creating my own shenanigans. I added onto it to see what, if any, reactions would come of it.

For any reads on players: Ace and zor pop up to be rather townie. Zwet is posting more about this game than the other one I'm in with him so I don't know how to take it but I like it.

I disagree with Stevie on some of his logic (and zoraster's post in 74 is my thoughts on that matter). I also wonder about how stevie would take policy lynching (popular targets K7, Zwet, EMP, etc..) as that has come up a couple times in my experiences here. To also vote Dust (ostensibly) for bringing Mastin to L-9 is sensationalizing the vote in my opinion. However, Dust's reaction (the unvote under back-pressure) has me concerned. The mastin/dust back and forth is tunneling by mastin (like Ace said in 88). Over-commentary is fluff, and it's like listening to a politician speak. (BTW: You (Mastin) even call a lot of your commentary "fluff" in ISO 5).

Finally, I don't care really if it was the RVS or not, but being completely unreadable alignment-wise, while beneficial to you (maybe) isn't beneficial to the rest of the town. Unlike people who townies can get a read on to be more pro-town/anti-town townies can then use that read to gauge the information being given out by that person. Back and forth on bandwagoning is one of the most obvious "opinions" of yours to point at from the early game, but obviously isn't the whole reason why I view you to be hard to get a proper read on.

Your "better than thou" tone in response to Nanook, as well as your statement on "focusing our attention on scumhunting" in ISO 20 is crap as well. The majority of us are here to scumhunt. We do not need you to make us focused on our task at hand. If you weren't here, would we be unable to scumhunt? No.

Your patronizing tone is enough for me to keep my vote on you. Not to mention you not having a solid stance on reactions/people commenting about your playstyle or even bandwagons.

These are the times that I wish you weren't you, Mastin. I know you're probably going to revert back to your line by line and I'm not looking forward to having to go through too many more of those.

@Ace: About Mastin's posts: I think ignoring them would be more scummy than commenting on them in the first place. Clearly he's a large part of the game and outright ignoring it is anti-town IMO, regardless of what your view of his alignment is.

@Zor: I think that's OPengy's point... >_>

I should probably get on here more often, this took entirely too much effort for how tired I am. At least I should sleep well. G'night.
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by ryan2754 »

Wow, a lot has transpired since I last checked the thread.

Mastin's posting is interesting to say the least. I really don't want to jump to any conclusions just yet, but it is disheartening. Either way, anyone that decides to replace out is a pussy. Let Mastin play the way he wants. If you want to lynch him, vote for him. Doesn't mean you have to read his bajillion posts. (Oh, and btw, I HATE people who replace out because of the play of another player...grow a pair and deal with it)

There seems to be a lot of non-game content posts, from Zu_Paul, Zephoer, and, of course, Zwet. On the flipside, also have some inactive lurkers, like K7, Pheobus, Azhrei, RC, KoC, EmpAlt, Alvins, King, and Hewiit.
As I have pointed out before (in other games), in a game this big, getting rid of the lurkers early can be a pro-town thing to do, as there are a few rounds to do it, but also removes the possibility of a stagnant endgame. Lurkers only help scum, and in bigger games, there is some time and such to lynch them. Just a game theory of mine.

I really like Stevie's Post 71 and 71 for that matter.
zoraster wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:Also, anyone who says we need less discussion is inherently scummy. Discussion is the one power of the town. We need as much of it, whether it's off-topic garbage or garbled quotes, as we can get.
I'm not saying we need less discussion at all. I'm saying we need more productive discussion. I completely disagree with your assertion that any discussion at all helps town. It does not.
True.

Mastin has made some solid points on Dust.
StevieT92 wrote:There is no such thing as 'fluff', which was my point. Any discussion gives more information. That's what we want, information. The more posts that go unwritten, the more potentially valuable information is missed.

So you retract your vote once a second person votes for you? This is an attempt not to look scummy.
Paragraph 1: No, there are such things as "Fluff." Posting non game related content is fluff to make it not look like active lurking. I will concede the point that even OT posting gives infromations though.

Paragraph 2: Interesting...

What the hell is the chainsaw defense?

Oh, and I really like Amished's Post 105. Adequate defense, and adequate explanation of vote. I too agree Mastin has tunneled, but outside of Mastin's play and his suspicions we don't really have that much. This being said, since all we have to go off is Mastin's activity, I still think we are slightly in the RVS, since there isn't much to go with. Anyways, I'm getting OT and if I continued this conversation it would continue with the theory and debate about when RVS technically ends, which would be game theory and not scum-hunting.

Either way, I have a short suspicion list, as half the games participants have yet to post. Thus, I feel no one is worthy of my vote just yet.
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

zoraster wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:Oh, my head hurts. Still liking my vote on killa seven. All his posts, in isolation, have been really scummy. So scummy, I don't even know where to begin. Look for yourself.
Killa seven has yet to post anything pro-town?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

ryan2754 wrote:Paragraph 1: No, there are such things as "Fluff." Posting non game related content is fluff to make it not look like active lurking. I will concede the point that even OT posting gives infromations though.
Believe me, I have played mafia in threads where there was a lot of fluff and OT posts, and the more volume the town can get the easier it is for them. I'm willing to deal with some fluff as long as people are all posting frequently.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

Vote: Mastin

I would like your next post to be anylyzing the first post of the player who had their first post in this thread after everyone who had joined up to this game.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

orangepenguin wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Orangepenguin

Explain, boyo.

As to Mastin, I also find him unreadable as of yet, and I find reading his posts very hard. That said, I read all of them but his last one. He makes some good points on dust, but I would like an explanation from orange here first.

Also, I apologise for not posting too much.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by Azhrei »

EBWOP: By last one, I mean last big one.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 3:16 am

Post by zoraster »

Empking's Alt wrote:
Vote: Mastin

I would like your next post to be anylyzing the first post of the player who had their first post in this thread after everyone who had joined up to this game.
First, please clarify this post. That is a nearly nonsensical sentence.

FoS: Empking
If you're going to make your first post a vote, you need to explain yourself. Do it now.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Amished »

lol, nicely worded EMP. Look at the sentence again, but in a different order.

After everyone has said something (joined), he want's mastin's next post to analyze the first post of the last person to first say something.

Worded differently again: he wants mastin to not post until *everybody* else has said something.

@Az: OPengy's saying he's voting for a lurker (somebody that hasn't posted has also never posted anything pro-town. Sure, they haven't posted anything anti-town, but nothing pro-town makes it look better, while also being true). K7 is a notorious lurker apparently, and is probably voting for him based on policy.

These aren't that hard to figure out, at least in my opinion...

Though I like OPengy's post just because it allowed me to see Az's relative experience level and what I can expect from him later on.

@Steph: I'm pretty sure you're the only one without an avatar at this point, but even still it'd be easier for all of us (including me) to link your thoughts with you if you had a picture or something as an avatar.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Zer0ph34r
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Zer0ph34r
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Zer0ph34r »

Yeah, killaseven never posted in the last game he and I was in, he was going to be prodded, but we lynched him.
"I'm still a bit amazed by Zer0's play." -Xylthixlm
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 5:07 am

Post by AceMarksman »

Amished wrote:About Mastin's posts: I think ignoring them would be more scummy than commenting on them in the first place. Clearly he's a large part of the game and outright ignoring it is anti-town IMO, regardless of what your view of his alignment is.
Where did I say I was ignoring mastin's posts?
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Caboose »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Caboose wrote:How is calling everyone voting for Mastin scummy not chainsaw defense?
You generalize, sir.
How?
Ace wrote:IMHO, everyone getting worked up about mastin's posts (
including Mastin
) are scummy and/or trying to appear overly townie (by this, I don't mean trying to feign being town, just trying too hard to prove it). Discuss.
The bolded part doesn't change anything. This post is still a blanket accusation to anyone voting Mastin and it discourages anyone else from voting Mastin.
AceMarksman
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
AceMarksman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:26 am

Post by AceMarksman »

What is your problem, caboose? I said people getting worked up about mastin's posts, which includes him, are scummy and/or trying to appear too town. This does not prevent anyone from voting him. How is it chainsaw if I included Mastin in the group of scummy/trying to appear too town?
Show
"either he's scum and yay 1 less scum, or he's town and yay 1 less zwetschenwasser. " ~Moratorium
Words to live by.

My record: W/L/T/A
Overall:5/2/0/1
Town:5/2/0/1
Scum:0/0/0/0
3rd Party:0/0/0/0
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:34 am

Post by ryan2754 »

Can someone please clarify Chainsaw defense for me...
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:40 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Azhrei wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:
zoraster wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Orangepenguin

Explain, boyo.
All his posts, in ISO, have been really scummy = Zwet hasn't posted, so this statement is impossible.
I don't know where to begin = There is no starting point, there is no posts.
Look for yourself = You can't.
K7 has yet to post anything pro-town = He hasn't posted anything.

MY POSTS = JOKE, in the random voting stage.

You're supposed to laugh, because I am voting a player on the basis of his scummy posts and lack of pro-town posts, when he hasn't even posted yet. It is also some mild pressuring on K7 to get him to start posting.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:42 am

Post by orangepenguin »

ryan2754 wrote:Can someone please clarify Chainsaw defense for me...
I have read the wiki, and have had people explain this to me a bunch of times, and I still don't understand. Maybe it's the name that throws me off.

Especially when people accuse you of doing it, except you don't know what they are accusing you of, because you don't know what it means, exactly.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Caboose »

Chainsaw Defense
Ace wrote:What is your problem, caboose?
This isn't personal.
Ace wrote:I said people getting worked up about mastin's posts, which includes him, are scummy and/or trying to appear too town.
Mind backing this statement up?
Ace wrote:This does not prevent anyone from voting him.
No, but this prevents anyone who doesn't want to be called scummy from voting him.
Ace wrote:How is it chainsaw if I included Mastin in the group of scummy/trying to appear too town?
That still doesn't explain why you called everyone voting Mastin scummy.
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Mastin »

Ace wrote:IMHO, everyone getting worked up about mastin's posts (including Mastin) are scummy and/or trying to appear overly townie (by this, I don't mean trying to feign being town, just trying too hard to prove it). Discuss.
It is something worth considering, Ace. A fine point.
Caboose wrote:You're cluttering up the thread with your sarcasm about "scumbuddies," creating WIFOM if you flip.
This statement is scummy in so many ways, it isn't funny.
1: Stating what I was doing was wifom, when we were still in the RVS.
2: Stating that I will be the lynch, a "flip".
3: You are stating that I would flip scum.
Caboose wrote:You ask for a wagon, you get it, and then you don't like it?
Let's respond by quoting myself and bolding/underlining important parts!
Mastin wrote:
I'm not sure
if
I like this
, or dislike it... :/
Yay for blatantly ignoring over half the sentence!

-S^1, + F, Caboose.

Caboose, Devestation, Amished, zu_Faul, Dust
Our scum.
Please summarize why you have them.
I've done so over pages. I'll put 'em together, for your convenience, Cabooscum.
I don't get why everyone is saying that Mastin is unreadable.
Because they're never going to read me correctly, that's why.
Also, I don't get the Zu suspicion.
Read.
This looks like chainsaw defense to me.
Pointing out that everyone who was addressing my posting, including myself, is chainsaw defense...HOW?

Also, I made this mistake in Newbie 742.
Ace, why don't you tell Caboose about the fine print paragraph in the Chainsaw Defense?

You know, the fact that it requires for a player to be both dead AND confirmed scum? Yea, that one.
My vote was completely serious and it stays for now.
Your vote...on page one...in what was the RVS...was completely serious...

You know, I'd believe you if you said it was a joke (like most RVS votes), but is now serious.
Nope, not buying it now.
How is calling everyone voting for Mastin scummy not chainsaw defense?
How many ways can I say you're wrong? Let's see...
1: Ace was saying reacting--not voting.
2: He also included myself. So, what, is he chainsaw defensing against me to defend me? Yea, right.
3: Chainsaw defense requires for the player to be dead, and more importantly,
4: It requires for that player to flip scum.

I could go on all day. You should know better, as an experienced player.
Zer wrote:Mastin, how exactly did that post of mine gain me pro-town points?
Not saying. Allows scum to mimic it.
Amished wrote:Still stupid to introduce a link for the purpose of FoS'ing instead of .. you know.. using an FoS?
Live with it. You'll be seeing it more often.
and you're concerned about a couple days and a couple pages? A couple days is not too long.
Only for the RVS.
Az wrote:EBWOP: By last one, I mean last big one.
Why avoiding it?

Our scum for sure are,
Cabooscum,
Devescumtion,
Amiscum,
zu_Faul,
Duscum

And our probable scum are
Nanook,

To a lesser degree,
Empking.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Mastin »

To save Ace the time, he nailed me for this bad logic in 742, based off of me missing the fine print:
Read For Yourself wrote:UPDATE: After further analysis, Tarhalindur has determined that the Chainsaw Defense is only trustworthy once the player defended has been revealed to be group scum (once the player defended is proved to be Mafia, any player that used Chainsaw Defense on the dead scum should be scrutinized). Otherwise, it is a null tell. Mutual Chainsaw Defense may, however, still be an outright scumtell; more research is required here.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Caboose »

Mastin wrote:
Caboose wrote:You're cluttering up the thread with your sarcasm about "scumbuddies," creating WIFOM if you flip.
This statement is scummy in so many ways, it isn't funny.
1: Stating what I was doing was wifom, when we were still in the RVS.
What does that have to do with anything. WIFOM is WIFOM

2: Stating that I will be the lynch, a "flip".
No. An NK or a lynch is a flip.

3: You are stating that I would flip scum.
Hypothetically, yes. That's why your statement is scummy. It fits with you as scum.

Caboose wrote:You ask for a wagon, you get it, and then you don't like it?
Let's respond by quoting myself and bolding/underlining important parts!
Mastin wrote:
I'm not sure
if
I like this
, or dislike it... :/
Yay for blatantly ignoring over half the sentence!

So, where's the uncertainty coming from? The sentence implies that part of you doesn't like the sentence.

Caboose, Devestation, Amished, zu_Faul, Dust
Our scum.

Way to OMGUS.

Please summarize why you have them.
I've done so over pages.
That's not a summary.
I'll put 'em together, for your convenience, Cabooscum.
That's cute.

I don't get why everyone is saying that Mastin is unreadable.
Because they're never going to read me correctly, that's why.
Why do you think that is?

Also, I don't get the Zu suspicion.
Read.
I did. I didn't read anything suspicious.

This looks like chainsaw defense to me.
Pointing out that everyone who was addressing my posting, including myself, is chainsaw defense...HOW?
Nice strawman. I'm saying that the blanket accusation is scummy because it achieves the effect of painting everyone on your wagon as scummy and discourages further votes.

Also, I made this mistake in Newbie 742.
Ace, why don't you tell Caboose about the fine print paragraph in the Chainsaw Defense?
With all due respect to Tar, my experience is that this tell is pretty accurate.

You know, the fact that it requires for a player to be both dead AND confirmed scum? Yea, that one.
No

My vote was completely serious and it stays for now.
Your vote...on page one...in what was the RVS...was completely serious...
Yes

You know, I'd believe you if you said it was a joke (like most RVS votes), but is now serious.
Nope, not buying it now.
I don't like really long RVSs. I saw a serious reason. It might not be the strongest, but it's strong enough to pursue.

How is calling everyone voting for Mastin scummy not chainsaw defense?
How many ways can I say you're wrong? Let's see...
1: Ace was saying reacting--not voting.
Reacting/voting/FoSing/expressing suspicion, you're mincing words at this point

2: He also included myself.
So what?
So, what, is he chainsaw defensing against me to defend me? Yea, right.
3: Chainsaw defense requires for the player to be dead, and more importantly,
No it doesn't.

4: It requires for that player to flip scum.
No it doesn't.

I could go on all day.
Don't
You should know better, as an experienced player.
Know better than what? To call you down on something?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”